[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We may be human, but we are different species and this was proven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 44
File: 1465743069903.jpg (170 KB, 618x806) Image search: [Google]
1465743069903.jpg
170 KB, 618x806
We may be human, but we are different species and this was proven in the 1800s. We did tons of research that the Universities won't use since the Frankfurt school latched on to our education. There are 3 main species and then different species from there.

Negros (Blacks) - Negros have tons of melanin throughout their bodies. The melanin actually is so dominant underneath the skin that it even is found throughout the organs, bones, and brain. The other two classes have a main chemicals found as well, but that only stays right beneath the skin in them. Negros lack the immune system whites or even yellows have (whites have the strongest). But interestingly Negros have a much stronger barrier in their skin. The melanin) that even very dark brown Arabs cannot attain) works with a different breakdown of the components in the skin which make it much harder for diseases to penetrate. But when something does penetrate the Negro is much more susceptible to many diseases. Some are even fatal to the Negro while being harmless to the Caucasian. Negros brains have much less complex fissures and complexity in general compared to the Mongol or the Caucasian. It has the closest resemblance to an ape. Negros also have much lower IQs than any other race. They have found that even blacks who were born and raised in a white society (even with white parents from birth) still have a lower IQ and the average edges near the average IQ of mentally retarded.

Mongols (Asians/Yellows) - Makes up the second main species. Mongols have Carotene residing beneath their skin. This is throughout their body, but it does not penetrate into the brain or inner organs. Mongols brains are found to be smaller than Caucasians and Negros, but they have more complex fissures and complexity than the Negro while the Whites have the most. Mongols also have trouble with a few diseases whites have no issues with, but their immune system works better than a Negros.
>>
File: IQequality.jpg (475 KB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
IQequality.jpg
475 KB, 1152x1008
Caucasians (Whites/Aryans) - have Hemoglobin dominant underneath the skin which does not penetrate into their brain or inner organs. Whites have the strongest immune system, the most complex brain with the most complex features and they have a larger brain than the other races. Whites are the only race that can truly blush, people of mixed race barely can in rare occasions. If you are thinking you saw an Asian blush, you are wrong. Mongols have an issue with alcohol and it carotene in their skin reacts to their entire races allergy to alcohol by turning red, it is not blushing caused by the blood. White’s skulls have the flattest face out of all races compared to the Negro whose jaw juts out like primitive animals have in order to kill and eat. There are diseases that affect every race BUT whites, interestingly enough mixed (say half white, half black) race people can catch the diseases that whites are immune to. Whites and Yellows have the highest IQ averages and lower aggression.

Many people point to the black children and say how smart they considering they're running around and doing more at a much younger age than a white child. This is simple. Just like a cat or dog many primitive wild species young will have the ability to fight and protect itself at a younger age while the most intelligent species brain is of higher priority meaning they will need more care at a younger age. They have studied and found there is a particular smell and chemical that each species emits. They are quite different and unique to the different species. There are many other studied/documented differences that are unique to each species. You can obtain what race and sex someone was just by seeing a few of their bones. Bone density is also different and unique per species. They have also been able to prove tendencies and instincts have passed down through the generations of the same race.
>>
File: 1467577179143.jpg (33 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1467577179143.jpg
33 KB, 625x626
>>
Racist
>>
File: Magnets.jpg (100 KB, 674x542) Image search: [Google]
Magnets.jpg
100 KB, 674x542
People say that each race is off by only a percentage. That one percent of DNA makes a huge difference. For instance: we share the exact same DNA as a slug up to 97%. Yet we are nothing alike, just that 3 percent difference is a HUGE difference.
>>
>>692980725
As a white man, I am inclined to enjoy what you say, but in all cases
>citation needed
>>
File: 1465748299587.png (67 KB, 902x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465748299587.png
67 KB, 902x1024
>>692980978
Being racist means being able to understand biology. Damn right I'm racist. Anyone who says we're all the same is ignorant and hates science. A truth may be racist, but it does not change it from being fact.
>>
File: likeicaredumbass.jpg (559 KB, 1275x714) Image search: [Google]
likeicaredumbass.jpg
559 KB, 1275x714
>>692980978
*truther
>>
File: 1435643740139.gif (889 KB, 245x219) Image search: [Google]
1435643740139.gif
889 KB, 245x219
>>692980725
Pseudo-intellectual, insubstantial 'evidence', and all-round Stormfront propaganda. You can't honestly think that early 19th-Century 'science' can hold up in today's age. Frankly, I'm surprised you didn't throw in craniology while you were at it.
>>
File: 1457292726065.jpg (53 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
1457292726065.jpg
53 KB, 480x467
>>692981146
The Origin of Race and Civilization – 1996
by Charles A. Weisman

It's a great book, he has all the citations to the academic studies and research done on this in this book.

http://www.seek-info.com/race.htm
>>
>>692980725
OP: "I have no fucking scientific research to back up my simpleton racism, so I'm gonna spout off like a 19th century phrenologist on fucking /b/."
>>
File: 1435424738230.png (13 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
1435424738230.png
13 KB, 495x391
>>692981345
similar conclusions
>>
>>692981499
See >>692981562
Also, I'm about to post some newer studies in here from other sources. Actually many campuses have banned the study of differences in race because it was to demeaning to blacks with the evidence they found. It's not from stormfront obviously. I've studied this myself for years now and could point you towards tons of books.
>>
File: 1463952173145.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1463952173145.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
>>692981637
Are you an idiot? Obviously you can't read, I can back up everything I am saying and I DO have scientific research on it. You like jumping to conclusions and not reading, must be a monkey.
>>
>>692981562
Oohh, right. Iheard of that book some time ago. I'll be lurking.
>>
File: 1456784282774.jpg (579 KB, 3613x2676) Image search: [Google]
1456784282774.jpg
579 KB, 3613x2676
>>
>>692981695
>everyone dislikes black women
>they dislike everyone else
>>
>>692981695
Can't fault these results.
Black & latino men are typically trash here in the US. I had no idea Asian women disliked blacks *that* much, though.
>>
Alright everyone, get ready for facts that have been thoroughly studied and published by doctors and universities. I will post all the sources when I get done pushing through these. If you have something to say about me bring wrong, then you better come up with a reason... because simply saying "No, you're wrong and that's racist" is just like a 12 year girl yelling while having her ears plugged. The truth is racist. That doesn't make it any less truthful.
>>
FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers. (37) (39)
>>
FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. (21) (39)
>>
FACT #3: The I.Q.’s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites. (26) (16) (18) (22)
>>
FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period. (18) (26) (24)
>>
FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.’s ranges from 10 to 25 percent– equality would require 50 percent. (31) (27) (16)
>>
FACT #6: Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.’s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over. (15) (16) (18) (23)
>>
Dumbass thinks taxonomy is so important

They're all anatomically modern humans
>>
File: 1466348612180.jpg (339 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466348612180.jpg
339 KB, 1536x2048
Anyone lurking?
>>
File: reallynigga.jpg (45 KB, 767x690) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.jpg
45 KB, 767x690
>>692983119
>throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African negro has invented nothing.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/23/100-black-inventions-over-the-last-100-years-you-may-not-know-part-1/3/

Just because you can't search Google properly, your entire argument is now null and void. Good day.
>>
FACT # 7: The U.S. government’s PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90–a White/Black success ration of 80/1. (27)
>>
>>692983410
Taxonomy is important to the scientific community, not the same anon here but still. It would be nice if people would recognize that even modern medicine treats blacks and whites differently. We are not the same species, there is no point being pc about it
>>
>>692983473
This is well documented as well, in fact blacks also need lower qualification scores to get into most colleges
>>
Two organisms are called the same species if they can mate and produce fertile offspring. In case you happen to care.
I didn't read past the first sentence.
>>
File: 1466538282467.png (1 MB, 1474x3755) Image search: [Google]
1466538282467.png
1 MB, 1474x3755
>>692983512
>>
>>692983787
Then you don't know how I explained that.
>>
>>692983787
Lions and tigers can crossbreed to produce fertile female offspring
>>
FACT #8: Differences between Negro and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels. (31) (26)
>>
>>692983973
exactly. So can coyotes and wolves.
>>
FACT #9: White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes. (18)
>>
FACT #10: In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded Negroes scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter Negroes scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Negroes scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves “Negroes.” Their environments and “advantages” or disadvantages were exactly the same. (14) Also see (26) pg 452.
>>
FACT #11: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be “inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army.” Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Negroes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that “the lighter groups made better scores.” (14)
>>
FACT #12: Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1. (41)
>>
FACT #13: Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. (3) (15) (26)
>>
I am loving all the truth spreading in this thread
>>
>>692984388
Nice dubs and thanks anon! It's nice to pull out the hard facts!
>>
FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally. (15) (42) (3)
>>
FACT # 15: American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests. (3) (27)
>>
This one goes out to those race mixers out there!

FACT #16: The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent. (11) (26)
>>
>>692980725

Yes, whites are walking pigs ...
>>
FACT #17: Among human races numerous studies have been made of the comparative weight of White and Negro brains with results that fell within the range of about an 8-12 percent lower weight for the Negro brain. Such studies have been conducted by Bean, Pearl, Vint, Tilney, Gordon, Todd, and others. (23) (27)
>>
in all your research did you even look up the definition of a species?

As long as it is possible to interbreed and produce fertile offspring then we are the same species.

Stop being a retard.
>>
Take a look at the graduating class any given year at Harvard, and then look at any NBA basketball team, we are physically and mentally different, the proof is there. People just ignore it
>>
File: WentRightOverYourHead.gif (804 KB, 1307x734) Image search: [Google]
WentRightOverYourHead.gif
804 KB, 1307x734
>>692984697
Ohhh Okay, we're the childish ones then. Because name calling is way more scientific over actual scientific studies done by the military, universities, scholars, and doctors!
>>
>>692984738
This has been covered, read the thread please
>>
>being this butthurt over skin color
>>
>>692984738
If you read the book I linked it describes WHY we are different species. Coyotes and wolves can interbreed and produce fertile offspring and they are NOT the same species.
>>
>>692984995
>Being butthurt over facts.
>>
FACT #18: In addition to the difference in brain weight, the Negro brain grows less after puberty than the white. Though the Negro brain and nervous system mature faster than the white brain, its development is arrested at an earlier age which limits further intellectual advancement. (22) (27)
>>
FACT #19: The thickness of the supragranular layer (the outside layer) of the Negro brain is about 15 percent thinner, and its convolutions are fewer and more simple, on average, than that of the White brain. (9)
>>
Lol complete bs.
>>
>>692984995
It's more than just skin color and I'm not butthurt. Sucks to suck.
>>
FACT #20: The frontal lobes of the Negro brain, responsible for abstract conceptional reasoning, are smaller relative to body weight, less fissured, and less complex than those of the White brain. (9) (27) (23) (22)
>>
>>692985263
It really isn't he is citing scholarly sources as well. Please do the same or gtfo
>>
>>692980978
This is the counterargument that the left always gives.

>racist

>racist

>das racyss

OP has a well thought out post with a lot of good points. Instead of refuting the points the Op makes, the leftist will just yell "racist", since they are incapable of forming a coherent argument.
>>
>>692981345
I like how men responding to women even at their lowest are much higher than women responding to men at their highest.
>>
>>692985263
OHHHHHhhhh well when you explain it that way! Now it all makes sense all those retorts you made and scientific studies you showed me.
>>
File: interspecies breeding.jpg (28 KB, 556x420) Image search: [Google]
interspecies breeding.jpg
28 KB, 556x420
>>692984995
when you've been cucked so many times tho
>>
File: CItjT6zUEAAqNTu.jpg (177 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CItjT6zUEAAqNTu.jpg
177 KB, 1024x1024
>>692980725
>>
FACT #21: The name Homo sapien was first used by the 18th Century Swedish botanist Carolus Linnaeus. The word “sapien” means “wise.” The name was originally used to speak of the White man and synonymous with “europaeus.” As a result, many later taxonomists and geneticists believed that Negroes and other races should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera. (39)
>>
>>692985382
I would consider myself as far left as left can get short of being a communist, I still agree with everything you are saying because the evidence supports it and I don't argue with science unless I see a reason too
>>
FACT #22: For his mammoth work, The Origin of Races, Professor Carleton Coon, President of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists and the premier geneticist of the world, assembled massive evidence from geography, anatomy, genetics, physiology, comparative dentition, linguistics, archeology, and fossil records from 300 bone-bearing sites to verify his theory of pre-sapien racianation.” In other words, Homo erectus was divided by race even before evolution into Homo sapien stage. (12)
>>
FACT #23: According to Dr. Coon, while the Caucasoid subspecies (the White race) was evolving in Europe, the Negro race was standing still on the evolutionary plane and is today no less than 200,000 years behind the European in skull and brain development. (9)
>>
FACT #24: The Negro skull, in addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, is prognathous; i.e., the lower face projects forward, rather in the manner of an animal’s muzzle. In consequence, the Negro jaw is substantially longer, relative to its width, than the White jaw. A feature of the Negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the “simian shelf,” a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and it is absent in Whites. (9) (12) (39)
>>
>>692980725
how fucking dumb are you? look up the definition of species and race you dumb shit
>>
>>692985583
I like that attitude. Facts are facts. There are obviously different races of people and they are obviously fundamentally different. This is a fact.

Most left-wingers will argue against this fact, but that is foolish, because its a fact. You can be left-wing and still be capable of observing the truth in the world.
>>
FACT #25: The skin of the Negro is thicker and possibly superior to the White’s in the way it impedes the penetration of germs and in its protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. (39) (14)
>>
Not to point out the obvious (because I'm sure someone beat me to it) but if you can mate with another animal and produce an offspring that is fertile, then you're the same species.
>>
>>692985804
Wow people keep referring back to the same argument which I've debunked a few times in here now. It's quite funny.
>>
FACT #26: The dark color of the Negro is due to melanin pigment which is spread through every layer of the skin and is found even in the muscles and brain. (9) (27)
>>
File: flat_earth.jpg (52 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
flat_earth.jpg
52 KB, 600x250
FACT #25: The earth is flat guys, because science.
>>
I hope all these facts are pre typed because that's a lot of typing for a fairly unimportant topic. Hand cramps are a legit thing.
>>
>>692980725

They are the same species you moron. Whites and blacks can interbreed.

They are different races.
>>
>OP says we're a different species than negroes
>Goes on to provide arguments that we're simply different races
>Something everyone learns in primary school

Shit thread OP.
>>
FACT #27: An African dentist can tell a Negro’s tooth from a white man’s at a glance. (14)
>>
>>692985804
College Freshman, Biology 101 reporting in hurr durr.
>>
>>692984738
Whites and Asians have 1 to 3% Neanderthal blood. Blacks have none. If different species can't interbreed and produce fertile offspring - how did homo sapiens acquire Neanderthal DNA? It MUST have been interbreeding. So take your retarded, faux science horseshit back to the daily kos, punk motherfucker nigger lover.
>>
>>692983063
Pretty sure we paid Mexicans to do a lot of that
>>
FACT #28: Blacks' irises do not contain rods and cones, rather objects in the shape of watermelon slices and malt liquor bottles.
>>
>>692986043
>>692986015
>>692985861
See
>>692984969
>>692985012
>>
>>692980725
False equivalence fallacy. We are not cannids
>>
>>692982515
/thread
>>
>>692986043
something they want you to believe.
ignorance must be bliss
>>
>>692983512
>http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/23/100-black-inventions-over-the-last-100-years-you-may-not-know-part-1/3/

"Atlanta black star"

I don't even need to click the link to know its completely liberal bullshit

fuck outta here with that cuckboy
>>
FACT #28: Negroes have arms which are longer, relative to body height, than those of Whites. This feature, together with their much thicker cranial bones, gives Black athletes an advantage over Whites in boxing. The skeletal and muscular peculiarities of Negroes’ lower limbs have given them considerable success as sprinters, but have left them relative undistinguished as distance runners. (39) (27)
>>
File: interracial.jpg (70 KB, 662x617) Image search: [Google]
interracial.jpg
70 KB, 662x617
>>692985509
>>
>>692986155
There are so many rules like this in biology that have mitigating factors, quoting your 101 tier bullshit won't prove anything
>>
>>692983865
Rekt
>>
I like how you're posting footnotes without a bibliography. It really drives home how intellectually serious this conversation is.
>>
>>692986346
What is causing people to be so blind to shit like this? Is it genuinely just political correctness?
>>
FACT #29: ADDITIONAL DIFFERENCES

The hair is black, crispy, and “woolly” in texture, it is flat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned up nostrils exposing the red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the simian form.
The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is more circular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratching and impedes the penetration of germs.

Part 1
>>
Fact # 12345:

Whites are an endangered species. While they were out conquering new lands, they left their homelands open to other races. You can see it all over Europe. As a species, whites have failed and have no hope of recovering. Sometime far in the future, whites will only be a historical footnote, like the neanderthals.

You should have stayed home and protected your lands you dumb shit
>>
>>692981820
>tfw political correctness, liberalism and hurt feelings have gone so far as to block people from studying different races for fear of "offending someone" with truth and reason

what a world we live in
>>
File: 1433362957.png (26 KB, 394x166) Image search: [Google]
1433362957.png
26 KB, 394x166
>>692986249
we are not dindus either
>>
>>692986343
How when all successful long distance runners are black?
>>
>>692986511
Wasting dubs on this bullshit
>>
sorry op missed the local kkk club meeting recently, what did they teach this month?
>>
File: 1464784427284.jpg (123 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1464784427284.jpg
123 KB, 640x616
>>692986346
No.
>>
FACT #29 Part 2

The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and close together earlier.
The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the simian form.
The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and the white more powerfully developed in the chest.
The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated and less capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20% smaller than whites.
The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightly arched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.
>>
>>692986514
Muh dick. That's what.
>>
>>692986343
Someone has never watched the olympic marathon
>>
>>692985263
Not an argument.

Also
>negro detected
>>
>>692980725
We're subspecies, as we can interbreed and have offspring that can themselves produce offspring.
>>
>>692986642
Are you as insecure about your lack of dubs? Is that what this is all about?
>>
FACT #30: Blood group studies made during WWII suggest the American Negro gene pool is about 28% white. –This despite all manner of institutional discrimination, social segregation, etc. Keep in mind that the results of test from true Black Africans would show even bigger differences from Whites. (32) (14)
>>
>>692986249
Someone doesn't understand their fallacies. We are a species however, and this statement is proving that despite a commonplace scientific rule, species can sometimes successfully interbreed
>>
>>692980725
Okay white people are more developed than niggers now what, does this make you feel better about ur micropenis? Get over yourself and stop trying to put other people down to compensate for the fact that when you look down at ur dick you see how it is small
>>
>>692981122
Idk what to think of pic related lol.
>>
FACT #31: The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade. (27) (6) (13)
>>
>>692986739
those girls are definitely going to be the most popular kids at school
>>
>>692987077
Lower IQ though..
>>
>>692986777
>Nig Nog detected
Nice trips Nig Nog
>>
File: 1458589809152.png (1 MB, 1581x1330) Image search: [Google]
1458589809152.png
1 MB, 1581x1330
Upppppp
>>
>>692986514
>>692986613
Actual Biology major here, you retards really believe that political correctness prevents us from studying real differences between races and species? There's no hope for this planet when there's retards like you that exist.
>>
File: 106182482.jpg (39 KB, 330x387) Image search: [Google]
106182482.jpg
39 KB, 330x387
>>692985804
So lions and tigers are the same species?
>>
FACT #32: According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole. (32) (6) (3)
>>
>>692985012

> Coyotes and wolves can interbreed and produce fertile offspring and they are NOT the same species.

The hybrids are less fit than the parents, thus wolves and coyotes retain their distinct morphological and behavioral differences. A coywolf would not survive in the wild.

You can't make the same argument with human races. Mixed race children are not less fit. They're just as likely to reproduce and survive as any other human.

No one is saying if the ability to interbreed is the test. It's sustained interbreeding that is the test, wolves and coyotes fail this test.
>>
>>692987169
I sense the butthurt.
>>
You're posting all this shit just to show how much better you are then people on an anonymous imageboard.

The fact that you're claiming to be superior to anyone while being this insecure proves that you're a fucking loser. And not because of race or anything like that either.
>>
File: CYDgByjUoAAqmxp.jpg (103 KB, 750x938) Image search: [Google]
CYDgByjUoAAqmxp.jpg
103 KB, 750x938
She go Black she never Back
>>
>>692983787
So did the homo sapiens and the neanderthals, not making them the same species.
>>
>>692986924
I know right. OP is really writing all this shit out whilst Tyrone is banging all the white chicks. Does OP think this will change anything or make anyone care???? All for a thread that'll die in 10 minutes lmao
>>
>>692987149
guarantee you theyll end up as those girls who just go out to parties and fuck everyone there lmao
>>
>>692984969
where? you never once answered this I read the entire thread ... maybe I just missed it though
>>
>>692987284
Take that mixed child out of a white society and it will have a harder time surviving. Also Coywolves are flourishing right now in packs of only coywolves.
>>
File: 1436853751341.gif (1 MB, 351x263) Image search: [Google]
1436853751341.gif
1 MB, 351x263
>>692980725
doesnt sound bias at all
thats what i like about /b/ ^.^

everyone have a happy 4th
>>
>>692987284
>No one is saying if the ability to interbreed is the test. It's sustained interbreeding that is the test, wolves and coyotes fail this test.

interbreeding and sustained interbreeding are no longer the tests; science is moving past that rudimentary way of thinking.
>>
I'm pretty sure we by definition we are the same species. Doesn't mean we aren't superior though.

There's lots of different black races though, and many of the black races simply are genetically inferior than others and than white.

But the definitino of same specie is being able to reproduce fertile offspring, which we can with the negroes.

Just like very different dogs can still have offspring. Some races of dogs are better than others though, but they are still the same species.
>>
FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)
>>
I like this thread. You have opened my eyes, thank you.
>>
File: Fact 34.jpg (56 KB, 583x451) Image search: [Google]
Fact 34.jpg
56 KB, 583x451
>>
>>692987543
No problem! I am happy to. I am very happy, the blacks and cucks getting angry isn't doing a thing to me.
>>
>137 posts
>
>>
>>692987200
Them both cat though...so yeah
>>
FACT #34: Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)
>>
>>692987451
This is a commonplace misconception. Some species can interbreed successfully, i.e, Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens, Coyotes and Wolves. Even lions and tigers can produce fertile female offspring. I'm not op though just a concerned citizen
>>
File: liger.jpg (75 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
liger.jpg
75 KB, 650x435
>>692987451
a lion and tiger can create a liger. it's basic science nigger.
>>
FACT #35: A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa. (3) (32)
>>
File: 1500.jpg (147 KB, 792x1006) Image search: [Google]
1500.jpg
147 KB, 792x1006
4th Party to daddy house
>>
FACT #34: I have been cucked by my girlfriend of 3 years and this is my only release. Please take me back Lauren. I know Jamal has a bigger dick than me, but WHITES COMMIT LOWER CRIME AND IM WHITE!!!! God dammit.
>>
>>692987284
wow that's some whack ass science you just did there bro

some parts of science are rock solid right, then you have the more liberal science like having these definitions and standards that for instance make something seem not so racist

if you were to talk the offspring of a coyote and a wolf and domesticate and breed it, it would survive

just like a nigger
>>
FACT #36: Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks. (2) (32) (28)
>>
File: booger.jpg (13 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
booger.jpg
13 KB, 242x208
>>
>>692980725
>>692980849
Whether or not this pseudoscience is true, modern blacks outside of tribes in Africa have mixed heritage, and there are countless examples of genius and great thinkers in the black demographic. So if you are attempting to make a political statement, your arguments are categorically invalid.
>>
>>692987284
That's because natural selection isn't really a thing for people anymore. Today, almost anyone can survive in the right place. The question now is will race mixing make us weaker as species long term. Probably not, but still fuck niggers
>>
>>692987737
only the females are fertile though, a better example would be coyotes and wolves or neanderthals and homo sapiens
>>
>>692980725
genetics fag. Have you ever taken biology?

As long as you can produce fertile offspring, any two organisms count as one species
>>
FACT #37: The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time. (3)
>>
>>692983973
Only sort of, it needs to be a Male tiger and a female lion, then some female offspring might be fertile. Then it has to be a lion(and a specific sub species at that) to mate with the Tigon to get a Litigon, and I do not believe there has ever been a 3rd generation hybrid, as in Litigons are never fertile
>>
>>692980725
TL:DR

FYI since blacks and white can breed to produce viable offspring unlike a donkey and a horse which are different species, they (blacks and whites) are considered the same species...you racist fagggot

Learn2biology
>>
>>692987311
They never go back because nobody decent wants them after that
>>
>>692987716
Biologists actually say that two different species CAN interbreed, as long as they had a common ancestor within the past 2 million years or so.
>>
File: CfPFM6oWAAAztNw.jpg (256 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
CfPFM6oWAAAztNw.jpg
256 KB, 1024x1365
School is always better
>>
FACT #38: In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites. (32)
>>
>>692987973
Coyotes and Wolves, Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens. I was just picking a cool example even though OP had give one
>>
Science fail. The most important factor in speciation is not internal variation (a German Shepherd and a Yorkshire Terrier are both canis familiaris) but whether or not two individuals (assuming one fertile male and one fertile female) can reliably produce viable offspring - many different species can hybridize, but with poor likelihood and/or sterile offspring. All fertile humans can reliably produce viable offspring with all other humans, regardless of melanin, IQ, etc.
>>
>>692980725
>tons of research
>Negros lack the immune system whites
>harder for diseases to penetrate

this guy knows his shit
>>
FACT #39: Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites. (32) (6)
>>
two lips, two eyes, two hands you all look the same to me

bait, thread hiddin
>>
>>692986553
not a fucking chance

we will white out you shitskins before you have a chance to learn how to properly use a tool, like a gun
>>
File: 1472547925149.jpg (51 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1472547925149.jpg
51 KB, 577x1024
>>692988081
Fact #38 say the virgin...
>>
FACT #40: Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White. (33)
>>
File: nahtzee.gif (69 KB, 240x304) Image search: [Google]
nahtzee.gif
69 KB, 240x304
>>692985703
>Dr.Coon
Now you're just making things up.
>>
Have you seen a chihuahua and a Great Dane?
>>
>>692988190
If you think this is bait you are probably a nigger
>>
>>692988142
disregards the facts in this thread, confirmed liberal brainwashed retard.
>>
>>692987941
So Neanderthals and homo sapiens were the same species? Answer, please. Mr. "I took a biology class". This should be good....
>>
>>692988250
I'm married haha. Nice try Mr. low IQ.
>>
>>692980725
we shared 70% with a slug. We share 90%+ with most monkey and apes. Humans only differ .1%
>>692980725
different species implies if we mated we wouldn't be able to produce offspring.

You people need to learn to troll better. 0/8
>>
>>692988272
Nope, Dr. Coon is a well known scholar and doctor. Look up his stuff, he has so much knowledge.
>>
File: B5Zk7k8CEAAwMaE.jpg (129 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
B5Zk7k8CEAAwMaE.jpg
129 KB, 1024x1024
>>692988353
You're married to a trap #Faggot
>>
>>692980849
Suck my Indian cock. We're way smarter than you!
>>
FACT #41 46% of inner city Black men between the ages of 16 and 62 are unemployed. (27)
>>
FACT #42: More than 66% of the children of Negroes are born out of wedlock. Per capita, their illegitimacy rate is ten times that of Whites. (32) (27)
>>
File: 1461641963661.png (217 KB, 534x548) Image search: [Google]
1461641963661.png
217 KB, 534x548
>>692985456
>>692985509
>>692986739
>>692987169
>>692987311
>>692987508
>>692987773

Why are any of you responding to this obvious bait? Let it be known that the negroid race is not fertile and their babies will grow up to be retarded even if they breed with the mighty white race or any of the other greater races that are around the globe.

You were born to the dirt and that is all you are and will ever have, if a blind white woman with daddy issues and social anxiety wants to waste her life with a nigger that is her stupid mistake which she will regret in her 40's when the nigger is gone and she has a half dozen or more dumb nigger kids she has to raise now that will never achieve anything and will most likely die by their early 20's from drugs, gang violence or theft.

Nigger the fact you think women 'love you' because 'Muh dick' shows you have zero intelligence, please see the door and open it if you know how, and get the fuck out of this thread.
>>
>>692988337
they can't make fertile offspring faggot
>>
FACT #43: Blacks are four and a half times more likely than Whites to be on welfare. (32)
>>
>>692988272
Hurr Durr funny name, must be fake, let's not google it
>>
>>692981122
>For instance: we share the exact same DNA as a slug up to 97%
This not true.
97% puts you in the realm if chimps and gorillas. Slugs are at about 70%.
>>
>>692988036
exactly friendo
>>
FACT #44: More than 35% of all Black men in U.S. Cities are drug or alcohol abusers. (27)
>>
>>692988503
P O O I N L O O
O

O

I

N

L

O

O
>>
>>692988612
Who cares ur too much of a fucking pussy to go tell a nigger this stuff anyway ur talking to a bunch of white people we don't care if you hate niggers go tell them and educate them on why you believe you are superior fucking faggot
>>
File: CJMCpIOUwAAtSmV.jpg (123 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CJMCpIOUwAAtSmV.jpg
123 KB, 768x1024
>>692988612
>>692988644
>>692988651
>>692988652
>>692988669
>>692988702
>>692988725
>>
File: 3-labradors1.jpg (142 KB, 637x421) Image search: [Google]
3-labradors1.jpg
142 KB, 637x421
>>692980725
A species is loosely defined when one animal can no longer produce healthy offspring with another (barring disease or other such circumstance).
Inb4 the obvious and edgy answer of "lol niggers don't produce healthy offspring".

Humans are actually incredibly similar. The skin thing is just melanin, and the rest is really just facial features.
To an alien, we'd look little different to one another than a chocolate Labrador does to a black Labrador does to a yellow Labrador.

Culture represents a much wider difference than genetics do.
>>
>>692988612
I love this because we're all on 4chan but you need to prove your superiority to Tyrone who will never see this post because he's too busy out living his, (albeit, short-lived and destined for prison) life fucking white girls whilst you're all khhv. It's funny.
>>
I'm African but not black tf does that make me.
>>
>>692988669
Ohh you are correct sir! Thank you for correcting me. I had forgotten that.
>>
File: CdoHUt5VIAAbaEZ.jpg (73 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CdoHUt5VIAAbaEZ.jpg
73 KB, 576x1024
>>692988612
Yes racism is the most intelligence sure

Feel your insecure little boy
>>
>>692988669
>he believes the 97% myth
It's actually closer to your figure for slugs
>>
FACT #45: The January l986 issue of the journal of Ethnic and Racial Studies, “Skin Color Preference, Sexual Dimorphism and Sexual Selection: a case of Gene-Culture Co-evolution?” by Peter Frost and Pierre Van der Herghe, stated that in any given race, the women tend to have lighter complexions than the men. Using standard ethnographic files from 51 societies on five continents which have recorded their preference for human skin color, the study found that 30 preferred lighter women and 14 preferred lighter women and lighter men. The cultures of India, China, Brazil and Bali, as well as the Arabs and Negroes regard the lightest women as the most beautiful. –perpetuating the aesthetic appeal of the ivory-skinned, rosy-cheeked, blue-eyed, blond “nordic ideal” of feminine beauty- -even though they themselves do not possess the genetic capacity to reproduce such an organism. Over time, the study said, the upper classes of all races have become lighter-skinned than their fellow countrymen because they have repeatedly skimmed off fairer women from the lower classes. (Also see #11)
>>
>>692988933
>>692988799
Dubs of truth
>>
>>692980725
One of the defining traits of differing species is that they are normally incompatible, and between species that are somewhat compatible, it takes immense effort to procreate the hybrid. Every variation of the human race is able to breed among one another very easily - there needs to be a certain degree of difference in genetics to be classified as another species, a degree which no existing evolutionary line of humanity possesses from any other. We have not yet differentiated into completely different species you absolute cretin.
>>
>>692988237

What are you waiting for? I know there are some of you who care about your race, but as a whole, whites don't care. Every year there are less and less of them. Look around you at what's happening. Do something or shut the fuck up already and accept your fate.
>>
File: 1463474595074.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1463474595074.png
154 KB, 430x540
>>692988799

Whoa hey Carl the cuck you missed basket ball today with your body or are you just butt hurt because you let Jamal your gay black boyfriend fuck you in the ass too much and now its sore?

Get the fuck out of here Carl the cuck, this is a white superiority thread now.
>>
>>692980849
IQ is just a flat measurement of capacity to solve dead logical problems.

There's more to sapience than IQ.
>>
FACT #46: Scientific research on what constitutes human beauty, in which 300 judges of various backgrounds were shown portrait photographs and asked to rate the beauty of the individual’s face, has revealed that nordic Whites are universally recognized as the most attractive humans, even by Blacks. The judges were instructed to evaluate the faces solely on his or her “personal standards of beauty and not to consider popular norms.” The results of the study “Age, Sex, Race, and the Perception of Facial Beauty.” Developmental Psychology, 5, Nov., 1971, pp 433-439, are reprinted below.
>>
Is this just bait or are there really people who really believe the retarded shit op is spouting?
>>
>>692987828
wrong again friendo

I got cucked by a white guy lol
>>
GROUP BEAUTY RATINGS
IN CROSS AND CROSS STUDY

JUDGES’ GROUP GIVEN
CHARACTERISTICS HIGHEST RATING
————— ————–
Age 7 white males white adolescent males
Age 7 black males white adolescent males
Age 7 white females white adolescent females
Age 7 black females 3-way tie:
black adolescent females,

white adolescent females,

white female children
Age 12 white males white adolescent females
Age 12 black males white adolescent females
Age 12 white females white adolescent females
Age 12 black females white adolescent females
Age 17 white males white adolescent females
Age 17 black males white adolescent females
Age 17 white females white adolescent females
Age 17 black females white adolescent females
Adult white males white adolescent females
Adult black males white adolescent females
Adult white females white adolescent males
Adult black females white adolescent females
>>
FACT #47: In experiments in which Black children have been left to themselves with White and Black dolls, it has been found tha most of the them would rather play with White dolls. This is true all over the world. Even in such places as Tobago. (32) (22) (23)
>>
File: 1467647649131.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1467647649131.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>692989189
>>
File: 2salty.gif (678 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
2salty.gif
678 KB, 480x320
> this fucking thread
>>
>>692988113
Yeah, that's more or less what I figured, its a pretty neat and unique example, I just have a spiel on it every time it comes up and thats the short version of it lol.
>>
>>692980725
if they can fuck and make babies that can still make babies, is the same species
>>
>>692989064
i agree with you but you're fucking retarded, kill yourself
>>
FACT #48: The Declaration of Independence, which contains the oft-repeated phrase “. . . all men are created equal . . .” was written by Thomas Jefferson, who owned about 200 slaves at the time and never set any of them free, including the mulattoes and quadroons. Jefferson’s words certainly had no reference to Negroes, who at that time had no place in American society except as property. (27) (38) (31)
>>
>>692989064
I just said whites are superior because if what OP is true you have to accept the facts it's just funny to see insecure people put others down even though there pussies and would never say any of things in real life kill yourself faggot
>>
File: CTVetlXUAAABzNm.jpg (150 KB, 866x1024) Image search: [Google]
CTVetlXUAAABzNm.jpg
150 KB, 866x1024
>>692989272
>>
>>692982122
Damn those are a nice pair of tits, I'd have some fun with These
>>
FACT #49: The Constitution was written by and for ‘We the people” and dedicated to “ourselves and our posterity,” All of the 55 delegates that met in Philadelphia to draft the Constitution and all of the members of the 13 state conventions that ratified it were of the White race. (38)
>>
>>692986221
Kek'd
>>
>>692989419
Theyre**
>>
>>692981345
>Nobody likes black women.

Hahaha, ouch.
>>
>>692987918
>will race mixing make us weaker as species long term
Yes if everyone's doing. Biodiversity is a good protector against diseases. Some mixing is good, some non-mixing is good.

Bring back the American Indian and American white. Stop letting mics and wops breed
>>
>>692980978
Liberal
>>
>>692989101
it's propaganda mate, when it becomes a meme, the lower IQ racists will use it to wedge fear between races and cause more division and hatred.
>>
WEBSTER’S DICTIONARY OF 1828 defines Posterity as: POSTERITY. 1. Descendants; children, children’s children, etc. indefinitely; the race that proceeds from a progenitor. 2. In a general sense, succeeding generations; opposed to ancestors. . .
>>
>>692989064
Go tell a nigger you think ur superior please do it fat ass
>>
I really want to have kids one day, a daughter and a son, but I'm too afraid my daughter will wind up going out with a nigger. I will be ruined. I can't let my bloodline be contaminated, I'll disown her and cut all contact with her.
>>
>>692988503
No, you're not. Indian average IQ ~85 vs. 100.
>>
File: Its ok, Im A Vaper.jpg (90 KB, 741x698) Image search: [Google]
Its ok, Im A Vaper.jpg
90 KB, 741x698
>>692981345
/thread
>>
FACT #50: The 14th Amendment is invalid for the following reasons:

It was never ratified by three-fourth of all the States in the Union according to Article 5 of the U.S. Constitution. Out of 37 States, 16 had rejected it.
Many of the States who were counted as ratifying it, were compelled to do so under duress of military occupation. Any legal act entered into under force duress, and coercion is automatically null and void.
The fact that 23 Senators had been unlawfully excluded from the U.S. Senate, shows that the Joint Resolution proposing the Amendment was not submitted to or adopted by a constitutional Congress.
The intent of the 14th Amendment is repugnant to the original U.S. Constitution and the Organic Law of the land. It did not, and could not, repeal anything that was part of the Organic Law. Therefore the principles of precedent and stare decisis render it void. (23)
>>
>>692988612
>the negroid race is not fertile

Please, do not attempt any acedemic study or research whatsoever. We require a certain capacity for critical thinking to understand nature and advance humanity. Blatant, reckless racism, gross generalizations, and oversimplifications are textbook signs of the common moron who reasons with his emotions through anecdotal experiences, jumping on bandwagons of irrational hatred for the many for the few, and steps into the darkness believing he sees all of the light.
>>
>>692988886
>Culture represents a much wider difference than genetics do.
What is this argument supposed to mean? We should just ignore genetics? I get triggered to hell when I hear this in the context of genetic differences of niggers vs whites, women vs men and such.
>>
File: 62dpA8V1.gif (1 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
62dpA8V1.gif
1 MB, 176x144
>>692988933
kek
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.