[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, all it takes to win the Game of Thrones is 3 giant ass dragons.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: tyrion-lannister.jpg (60 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
tyrion-lannister.jpg
60 KB, 600x399
So, all it takes to win the Game of Thrones is 3 giant ass dragons. A loyal army, a smartass midget. And the ability to not die in a fire.

If that's not plot armor, I don't know what is...

Game of Thrones has got to be the lamest most pointless story ever told.

Like, we can all tell that Khaleesi will take over at the end.

ITT: We predict how the show will end.
>>
>>691758306
>ITT: We predict how the show will end
Oh that easy anon. A hollow empty feeling from those who read the books and a vague itchy feeling in the back of the brain of the people who just like cocks and the show on tv

George "Too fat to write" Martin has sold out the whole book series like the cock gobbling faggot he is

ps. Peter is better in A death at a funeral
>>
>>691758306
>Reek dies because he decided when his sister asked him to take his own life or become Reek again, he wanted to die since he's not a person anymore. He sacrifices himself for a greater cause and saves his sister.

>Reek's sister gets killed by Khaleesi's army eventually anyway, and her kingdom then belongs to Khaleesi.

>Khaleesi attacks King's landing and kills Cersei. Cersei's incest brother stays alive for some reason and pledges allegiance to Khaleesi and Tyrion.

>The 3 eye'd raven kid comes and meets up with Arya Stark. The join up and meet up with Tyrion and become part of the greater kingdom.

>The Hound joins up with Khaleesi and Arya is happy that he's still alive.

>The dude that obsessively loves Khaleesi comes back. He never found the cure, but he foils that other guy's plans (the guy who wants to marry the redhead and be king). They both die in a battle against each other.

>Jon snow marries Khaleesi and they reign the kingdom together.

And they lived happily ever after.
>>
>>691758306

Am I the only one not watching the show and waiting for the books as that is the only true canon?
I wonder how different the books will be from the show
>>
i dont understand how all that fucking magic and shit and they cant fix that niggers legs
>>
>Jon snow is a targaryen child of the rape
>>
>>691759486
What nigger.

You mean the disabled kid?
>>
>>691758851

2/10

Your "I'm 12 and in a creative writing class" predictions are more stale than 3 week old Pizza Hut stuffed pretzel crust pizza.

HBO has some decent producers and GRM has given them the blueprints. Say what you want about the man but he can tell a great story. It won't be that bad. Jon Snow won't marry his aunt ffs.
>>
>>691758851
No because Snow will get married to his sister Sansa
>>
>>691759417

I've read the books after seeing the first season.

They are the same in a general sense but the books give you much more insight and background. There's a lot of differences but ends up at the same place in the end. Strongly recommend the book if you can slosh through it. If your expecting a novelization of the series, don't even try. You will get hundreds of pages of dialogue and disposition and not a tight 57 minutes with a cliffhanger
>>
>>691758306
Jon Snow will kill the mad queen, you just watch.

They've been pandering to the feminists all this time just so they can do a huge "fuck you" in the end.

If that's not the way it ends, I've lost a little more faith in humanity.
>>
im glad jon snow stop being a little bitch
>>
> Mountain and The Hound will get in a duel, Mountain wins.
>Hodor comes back as a zombie and kills Mountain
>
>>
>>691760096
Pfff, good luck with that, pal.

I lost all hope on HBO pushing the incest train when Dexter wouldn't even date his own sister.
>>
Seeing as nobody got the correct answer...

Jon settles nicely into winterfell.
Khaleesi attacks kings landing with some help from dawn and the other gay place.
Bran pops up, meets up with Jon "yeah u no ur actualy like related to dat dragon quen"
Jon talks to Khaleesi.
she agree to fight lich king and his army together.
Jon rules the north, Khaleesi gets the rest.
Littledicker dies somewhere along the way
>>
>>691759486
IKR
>>
>>691760347
No because they aren't real sisters so it's ok
>>
>>691758306
I find it hilarious that people think she is going to win

she's been set up as the villain. dragons, which cannot exist as they concentrate power in one name which is automatically bad for the people. rapist riders who will rape and pillage everyone. a naval admiral who betrayed everyone who ever cared about him and his cunt sister.

she is the bad guy and for this not to be overwhelmingly obvious to you is confusing to me. jon snow is fire + ice, this is his story.
>>
Tyrion Lannister will get back with Sansa Stark. They will produce the midget boy, Bolvo the Hairy. He will conquer and make the whole world bow down before him.
>>
How come Cersei and Jamie's kids aren't a bunch of mongoloids?
>>
>>691759486
niglets getting a dragon
>>
>>691760592
I like this ending. You need to join HBO.
>>
>>691760212

This is the one series that actuall has strong female characters. There's no fucking pandering you tard-in-a-blanket.

Go watch Girls or any CW shit show if you want pandering. Bitches get raped and hanged all the time in Westeros. Don't blame GRRM writing good female characters into a great story on your dumb ass insecurity and paranoia. There's plenty of other bullshit to hate.
>>
>>691760647
when it comes to moral values they pretty much all are, that is why Tommen ended up jumping after his little existential dilema
>>
File: 1465689757787.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465689757787.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
They're building Daenerys up so it hurts that much more when she gets fukkin rekt.
>>
>>691760647
In reality, the chance of a deformed kid from an incestuous pregnancy, assuming it isn't a family tradition, is only about 3%.
>>
File: frdsa.jpg (90 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
frdsa.jpg
90 KB, 500x399
>>691759651
>rape
She loved Rhaegar and didn't even like Robert.
>>
>>691760517
>Khaleesi is the villian.

How in the world can you think that when she fucking freed the salves and tried to do everything she possibly could to be just and fair to everyone?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Khaleesi and Jon are by far the best 2 people fit to rule a kingdom.
>>
>>691760517

There's a shit ton of fire and ice allusions in this series. To focus on one is retarded. I'd argue that humanity is fire and the undead army is the ice.
>>
>>691760976
She let many of her villagers die before she unleased the dragons though.
>>
>>691760976
>tried to do everything she possibly could to be just and fair to everyone?

like the part where she's about to unleash tens of thousands of riders on a continent who will immediately rape and pillage for hundreds of miles around?

you have to be pretty young to think there's some kind of black and white morality here in any case except for the fact that *jon snow has consistently been shown to be the most moral, fair, and good person in the entire series*
>>
>>691761064
saying this just means you don't understand who jon snow's parents are or what they represent
>>
>>691760976
She's slowly going mad. Her speech to the Dothraki and her comments to Tyrion about laying waste to the Slaver controlled cities show as much.
>>
>>691760974

This. They ran off with one another. Bob B was an ass.

>>691760976
Yeah but to Westeros she is the villain. The last thing the people want is a Targ back in power. Like Jeb Bush running for office this year. She's gonna be a contender but HBO wants jaws on th floor so she will eat it at some point.
>>
>>691761219
Who are is real parents please tell me i just watched it i i cant figure it out
>>
File: 1466781515731.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466781515731.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>691761140
>Jon "BFFs with Tormund the murderous wildling who has butchered entire villages and Jon's own friends and brothers in the Night's Watch" Snow
>more moral than Brienne
>more moral than Ser Davos
>more moral than Tommen, who despite being a fuckboy was still a child trying to do what's best for the kingdom
>more moral than Pod's magic cock
>>
>>691761219

I understand it comepley. Starks and Targs. North and South. Direwolves and dragons. Fire and Ice. A brutal intelligent fighter and a soft beautiful woman. Forbidden love. Fire and ice. But that's not what the story is about. It's a great part but not the sum.
>>
>>691761397
lyssa and rhaegar targaryan

jon snow claims the throne from both sides. he is one half fire family and one half ice family.

if you don't think he is going to win, you are mentally retarded. dany is the villain.

ps: danys dragons will refuse to attack jon snow and will instead become confused and attack whoever is attacking him.
>>
>>691761862

That's funny because Jon is unburnt and totally sacrificed life for the eggs to hatch. I'm real sure that half his DNA will dictate whether he's immune to dragons
>>
File: 1449641751507.gif (971 KB, 320x162) Image search: [Google]
1449641751507.gif
971 KB, 320x162
Arya Stark is actually the night king in disguise. She just proved that she can teleport from bravos to the Frey's castle in one episode. She learned how to perfectly mask herself, even though she was not taught how to do so in the show. She will befriend The mother of conveniences and at the end of the greatest war ever written by fat people, she will take off her perfect mask that she could only have made with magic and stab her.
>>
>>691761461
The only thing Jon is, is a poor leader.

He has the right ideas, but he wasn't good enough to make his brothers support the wildlings, he acted like a retard in the battle for winterfell, and he let the red woman get away with burning that girl alive (he needs to be ruthless, or he will only cause more pain in the long run.)

The watch and the wildlings BOTH did atrocious things to each other, that's the nature of war, and Jon should have expressed that.
>>
>>691761862
This seems pretty good.
>>
The last dragon egg will appear from the ashes of the High Sparrow. Daenerys Targaryen will have to brood the egg like a chicken. When the egg hatches, a red dragon will appear. He grows to become huge. Daenerys Targaryen will be killed. The dragon will consume the entire world with fire. Only two people will survive. Bran Stark and Meera. They will populate the world yet again.

Look! The world is young again! Go You naked into the wilderness and eat the herbs..

Ashes Ashes All Fall down....
>>
>>691762104
>I'm real sure that half his DNA will dictate whether he's immune to dragons

uh, yeah, it will. targaryans command dragons. it's in their blood. they will not attack him. you can screenshot this post.
>>
>>691761862
Correct.

Hence the title of the novel. Fire and Ice.

You saw here i first folks.
>>
>>691762398
>George R. Martin
>>
"If you think this will have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Throughout the entire series (novels and show), there is one constant: when you THINK you're in control, that's when shit goes south.

2 more seasons, you'll see. There will be a Targaryen on the throne, but it sure as fuck will not be Daenerys.
>>
>>691762398
Here I figured Bran would take control of a dragon and have it kill the other dragons
>>
>>691760267
Top 5 I think will kill the mountain in order of least to most likely
> Arya as a super assassin from behind
> Brienne
> The Hound
> Khaleesi (or rather her minions/army/dragons)
*Drum roll*
> Jamie Lannister when he finally realizes his sister is an evil bitch
>>
>>691762372

They did hundreds of years ago when they raised and trained them. Dragons don't attack those they feel are worthy. They fucked up everyone but Danny and Tyrion. They can leave Snow alone because they are intelligent, not because he's a bastard of two royal families.
>>
>>691758306
I hope it never ends. It's fantastic.
>>
Predictions:

>Euron has a kraken.
>Brann will become a powerful white walker.
>Jaime gonna kill Cersei.
>Arya gon kill Jaime.
>Pod and Brom gon fight, Pod gon win.
>>
>>691762982
It has its moments.

Still the best show on TV though, so I guess I'm being a bit cynical.
>>
>>691760976
He's got a point. She's been too "good" for them not to turn her bad in the end
>>
Who is Tyrion's father? Is it a Targeryen?
>>
File: plebian.jpg (12 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
plebian.jpg
12 KB, 235x214
>>691758306
>>
>>691758306
>>691758851
ok can someone fucking explain to me this Khaleesi meme. I hear people fucking saying it all the time and im not sure if they're taking the piss or they're all just fucking stuipid
>>
>>691760267
Mountain is already half zombie. I hope he doesn't get slow and stupid to the point where anyone fast can beat him, that peasant managed to land a hit ffs
>>
>>691763155
Yes, he was called Tywin Lannistargaryan actually.
>>
The dragons were killed before. Daenerys isn't getting the throne.
>>
>>691758851
I think you're neglecting the fact that in that scenario, Jon Snow would be marrying his aunt.
>>
File: troll-obvious.jpg (50 KB, 437x400) Image search: [Google]
troll-obvious.jpg
50 KB, 437x400
>>691758306
2/10 for making me reply
>>
>>691763155
>Tyrion's father
are you silly?k
>>
>>691763391
It's ok if it's north of the wall.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 900x1305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 900x1305
>>691763042

Europe does have a kraken.

His name is Victarion.
>>
>>691763343
Well, Tyrion is a bastard, is he not? He's just special 'cause Tywin gave him the name... right?

And Cersei is salty because their mother died while delivering Tyrion.
>>
>Jaime takes it upon himself to stop Cercei after seeing what she did
>stabs her
>sword bursts into flames
>he turns out to be the Prince That was Promised
>>
You fucking idiots it's not about the "Game of Thrones". It's not about Daenerys vs Cercei vs Jon. That is all just filler.

The real enemy is north of the wall. And they're coming.
>>
File: narp.png (231 KB, 1000x413) Image search: [Google]
narp.png
231 KB, 1000x413
>>691760267
>Mountain wins.
narp
>>
>>691762142

>The watch and the wildlings BOTH did atrocious things to each other, that's the nature of war, and Jon should have expressed that.

He did constantly you dimwit
>>
>>691763621

How is Tryion a bastard if his mother was the same as Cercies? Christ. 2/10.
>>
>>691761862
Lyssa? Are you fucking stupid?

>Lyanna
>>
>>691763615
Nigga you what? Like a giant underwater spaghetti monster. A Drowned God, if you will.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>691763664
It will be when everyone gets littlefingered.

The whitewalkers will be his latter to the throne.
>>
>>691763893
ladder*
>>
>>691763788
Fucktard, because they have different dads.
>>
>>691763893
Holy crap I never knew I wanted that so bad until now. He's gonna play those snowmen like a fiddle and no one can stop him
>>
>>691763955
Doesn't matter. Do they have DNA sequencing or whatever? Can not and will not ever be "proven" so he will always be legit son of Tywin
>>
>>691758851
There is no character called khaleesi
>>
>>691764012
If everyone dies to draugr, what will he be king of?
>>
>>691760347
Literally the first episode shows incest.
Pretty much most of the show revolves around incest.
Fuck off m8.
If Jamie never fucked Cersie, and the targaryens never fucked eachother, 3 lannisters wouldn't have been born and the mad King wouldn't have gone mad.
>>
>>691764116
Nigga Tywin talks to Tyrion about how he "gave him" the name Lannister aka he could've been Tyrion Wood or Tyrion Waters or something.

>but who was phone?
>>
>>691763893
CIA gonna win game of throne.
>>
File: image.jpg (594 KB, 1463x1625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594 KB, 1463x1625
>>691763867

Clearly your not aware of Victarion Greyjoy.
>>
>>691759486
Because if he COULD walk, he'd be the most powerful person in the whole world. And that can't happen.
>>
>>691760096
They're cousins, not brother/sister.
>>
File: troll-orstupidest.jpg (56 KB, 603x452) Image search: [Google]
troll-orstupidest.jpg
56 KB, 603x452
>>691763955
>>
>>691764298
Yeah, but that's as far as HBO will go. They will NEVER make the main characters admit to the world that they're marrying their brother or sister and making it final. The whole United States would be up in arms.

Not to mention it would brainwash the masses and make people think incest is okay. The writers would never do that.
>>
>>691764183
Maybe he finds a way to turn himself into one of them, like how the Children of the forest made them idno

On that note Cold hands (Benjen) was helping Bran get south of the wall because he is marked, to help the night king or something
>>
Khaleesi is not a her name you fucking bottom feeding faggot
>>
>>691764485
>The whole United States would be up in arms.
>
>>
>>691764338

Because he was a dwarf. Tywin wanted him dead because he was deformed.

He is a true son of Tywin and an heir to the Lannister name.
>>
>>691763663
Can the Lord of Light give Jaime a sword hand to go with his flaming sword? If not, I'm not impressed. The Lord of Light will get fukt by literally every other faction if the reincarnation of Azor Azai has to fight lefty.
>>
>>691764338
Ye and where is Tywin? Or his wife? Or anyone in the entire fucking world that would challenge his claim to that name?
>>
>>691764542
Okay, I take that back. Our country is always up in arms over every fucking thing.
>>
File: Trump_derp01.jpg (78 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
Trump_derp01.jpg
78 KB, 960x576
>>691764432
>No because Snow will get married to his sister Sansa
>sister Sansa
>Sansa

Damn this thread is either full of trolls or fucking inbred Trump retards...or both
>>
>>691764485
Did you not listen to most of the backstory for targaryens in season one? Legit "they married brother and sister for thousands of years."
This Episode Cersie said "I fuck my brother because I enjoy it. I enjoy feeling him inside me."
Motherfucker if youre that worried about marrying your sister move to Alabama you fuckin redneck.
>>
why tf no one mention the white walkers? ffs Dany will march towards Kings Landing but by the time she gets there the white walkers will be ready to attack, she gets there and with Jon (Azor Ahai/The Prince That Was Promised) they both defeat the White Walkers. They Either Marry or rule together somehow. Somewhere along the line Jaimie kills Cersei cause she's about to destroy the whole of Kings Landing like the mad king did.
>>
>>691764696
Did you not watch tonight's episode?
>>
>>691764404
So like, I'm over here, having a prediction about the show, and you're over there, wanking to the books. If this was ever a conversation, it no longer is.
>>
>>691764696
But why is littlefinger still alive tho? A thorn in their backside?
>>
>>691764807
i did, y?
>>
>>691758306
Jorah Mormont will probably be the biggest impact on the story.
>>
>>691764882
Jorah kills the mad queen.
>>
>>691764858
She blew up the sept, as well as a dick load of tunnels underneath the city.
The mad king never destroyed anything, he killed people though.
Please fucking think before you type shit.
>>
>>691764807
>the whole of kings landing
She just blew up the church. And like, several city blocks in a radius around the church.
>>
File: WTFisThisShit.png (158 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
WTFisThisShit.png
158 KB, 400x300
>>691763391
Targaryens always marry their own fucking siblings
>>
>>691758654
You better mean the original. Films and TV programmes become bad enough when America gets its hands on them, but making it a nig nog film was just straight up rape...
>>
>>691764841
Littlefinger will probs get into power after Cersei dies since there isn't a direct heir. The small council will get together to see who shall become the next king. LF will probs manipulate them somehow
>>
>>691764404
Best character in the books! So unhappy he's not on the show and STILL years later SO HYPED for more chapters with him! BURNING HAND RAPE GUY THE BEST hOLY Crap the chapter where he burns all the virgins for shits and giggles
>>
Jaime kills Cercei.
>>
>>691764954
yea she blew up the sept but cause she lost her son and became the most powerful person in Westeros she'll probs go mad with power and become paranoid that everyone wants to kill her and will probs try to destroy KL or kill a bunch of people another way that'll make Jaimie have to kill her. Please fucking keep your mouth shut
>>
>>691764954
"BURN THEM ALL" etc, he certainly meant to use his stash of wildfire to burn the entire city
>>
>>691764995
He won't do it while it's still risky to sit in the chair though.
>>
>>691764840

Don't be mad because you can read books without pictures.

Your prediction was borderline retarded. Euron doesn't have a kraken. That's fucking stupid. If Targs have dragons and Starks have Dire Wolves than Greyjoys must have krakens? Except no mention of the animal has ever been alluded to.

Your a shithead who could only write for Yo Gaba Gaba
>>
I do feel like Varys will end up killing Littlefinger though. The real Game of Thrones is between those two
>>
>>691765149
No did you see that look sansa gave him last episode? Sansa is going to "out-littlefinger" him. His story ends soon
>>
>>691764966
Dany will marry for alliance, they went over this.

Plus she was married to Drogo.

Besides, her sibling is dead.
>>
>>691765111
She ain't gonna do that shit because now that she is queen, she has what she wanted.
Despite the loss of all her children she wanted the throne above all.
She won't do shit like destroy kings landing because that would be counterproductive because she just played her hand and blew the wildfire.
Jamie will kill her, most likely, other than that you're a fucking stupid nigger and should be hung. She won't destroy anything else because she has no need to.
>>
>>691764999
nice trips nigga. Victarion KING!
>>
>>691764999

He's a great character and the whole red hand thing is amazing and will play an awesome part in the fight against the undead. I guarantee he will show up in the show. It's a must.
>>
>>691764999
[Shitposts loudly]

Waste of trips
>>
Does season 6 get good. I thought the first episode was shit.
>>
>>691765133
Intent=\=action.
He didn't do it, so she can't "blow it up like he did". Not to mention that won't happen anyhow. Kings Landing is too major a place to destroy it completely. The sept was enough damage. Not to mention pycelle is to self serving to allow that.
>>
>>691765296
She might, but he won't die from it.
>>
>>691765308

She has another family member who isn't Jon Snow also. Aegon the III (or IV). He and Ser Jon Cunningham are already taking parts of Westeros under the black and red banner.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>691765421
>>
>>691765513
By pycelle I mean qyburn. Fuck I'm tired.
>>
File: glamd_stall.jpg (255 KB, 1067x1067) Image search: [Google]
glamd_stall.jpg
255 KB, 1067x1067
>>691758306
The show will end with Cleganebowl. Humanity will go extinct from the sheer hype. Plot armor won't matter.
>>
>>691765230
They spent a lot of time this season on Drowned God bullshit, and religion was kind of a motif. I'd like to think I didn't watch a middle aged man drown with my dock in my hand for nothing.
>>
>>691765513
Pycelle is dead bro
>>
>>691765567
he's so fAegon! Blackfyre's be damned!
>>
>>691765659
Yeah, I replied to it right away, I meant qyburn. Tired as fuck, had to deal with my cat catching a mouse and loosing him in my room on my bed. Alive. Fucker was fast.
>>
>>691760647

First generation inbreds are most likely gonna turn out normal. Read a book, goddamn.
>>
>>691765340
ffs all she wanted was the best for her children she loved them more than anything she would have preferred her children in power safe then her in power with her child dead. Yeah she's queen and probs wanted that but if you don't think she's gonna be mentally fucked after pretty much killing her son than you basically have the same brain power as a quadraplegic that's had an unsuccessful labotomy
>>
File: 1466110147154.jpg (34 KB, 720x701) Image search: [Google]
1466110147154.jpg
34 KB, 720x701
>>691761461
>Pod's magic cock
>>
>>691765616
Can you kill a zombie in full plate with a lumber axe? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>691765766
Ye I got it but anyway with intent it's enough. Maybe about to destroy king's landing or maybe something else, Jaime will kill her for her madness. Valonqar or whatever
>>
>>691760976

Fuck that. I don't want some bitch who orders people crucified and uses an army of child soldier slaves in charge of my dick, let alone my country.
>>
>>691763893
He's going to get a dragon, arrest the mountain, but then the mountain will throw him off the dragon to his death and escape to fight Batman.
>>
>>691758306
more feminist propaganda
>>
>>691765807
She's not going to try to destroy KL though, or else all her children died for nothing and she would leave nothing behind, no chance to make more little retards with her brother. She's cold and calculating. Are you that much of a fuckin retarded jizz stain that you can't think farther than "oh this would be cool."
Dumb cunt.
>>
>>691758654
If you ever read the books you'd know there's a shit load of detail and intricacy woven in throughout the story. Imagine if Tolkien wove all the shit from the simrilaian cohesively into the LOTR trilogy along with all the other supplemental material, no imagine trying to link all that shit together and keep track of everything that you ever mentioned while you were creating all that previous shit. Imagine that the entire world is watch and dying to know what happens next and that millions will be angry and unsatisfied if you send out a half assed or unfinished effort. There's alot of information in every book GRRM writes. There's alot alot of pressure now that he has alot of attention on him. The shows truncate the fuck out of the plot but there's so much more going on in the books that the show is barely even the cliff notes version of the book. Don't be such a flaming asshole.
>>
>>691765844
You can see his eyes, so yes. Wait for him to swing down, get his sword stuck in the ground. Upswing sideways to his eyes.
>>
>>691766056
That masculine looking lesbian iron islands lass looks like a total bro though. It's the mad queen that needs to go.
>>
>>691765617

Their religion is based on their culture. Since they are warriors by sea they believe their God must be one of the ocean. They drown one another to prove who is strong enough to come back from death. What is dead may never die. They think some god must have given them life again because they don't understand the synapses of your brain firing off once the brain registers oxygen after a lack of it. If you die by sea and come back, it can't kill you, only take you back into its kingdom. There's no fucking kraken that uses its suction cups to give them CPR. If there is a kraken you can fucking bet it's not under anyone's domain.

In the book, Euron brings a massive horn that is supposed to summon dragons. The man that sounds the horn dies because his insides are scorched by the power of the horn. He's a great warrior and brother of the Lord. That's his call to leadership. Not a fucking sea beast.
>>
>>691762863
this
>>
File: MISANDRY.gif (488 KB, 350x209) Image search: [Google]
MISANDRY.gif
488 KB, 350x209
>>691760812
Pretty sad that half the people on this site ( and most misogynist / racist asshole anti sjw types in general) hate women cause they don't fucking pay attention to their ass. And if their hateful ass isn't being catered to they feel as they they're losing whatever imagined power they think they have by virtue of just having a limp dick between their legs and pale pasty skin. Like if that's all you have going for you then you need to hang yourself.
>>
>>691766151

Careful guys, we've got an expert over here. I bet he has like, six katanas. At least.
>>
>>691766103

This a whole bunch.

Let GRRM write his books. It's a difficult story to put into words correctly. I imagine there's a rough draft already but just needs to be tuned up.

Great point about the show also. The show is for casual audiences who want to murder and tits. The books are for who want to world building and fantasy.
>>
spolilers john snow wins at the end
>>
>>691766562

I'm trying to think of a way you could have conveyed fat, smelly, pink and blue hair cuntnugget any better than you did, but I just can't.
>>
>>691766095
Her children did die for no reason in her eyes anyway you dense motherfucker. All she sees is that prophecy coming real and it's obviously fucking with her mind. it's not like she killed her children just so she can make become queen. If she wanted to become queen that bad then she would have straight up killed them (discretely of course). I doubt she's gonna make any more retards with her brother anyway. I don't think that just because it'll be cool, I think that because it'll be a good way to show how power can corrupt and how the loss of love ones can lead to destruction. Plus it will be similar to how the mad king acted which can be read to prove it. Why don't you go back to fucking your cousin you self-rightous sack of shit?
>>
>>691766562

I agree. I do have most feminism and this new age PC bullshit but you have to recognize fleshed out characters and their strengths regardless of gender. It's as if all women must be rape victims or dead instead of leaders and warriors.

If they shoehorned some femnazi shit into the show, I'd be the first to call them out. This isn't the case.
>>
File: Clegainebowl.png (432 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
Clegainebowl.png
432 KB, 500x728
CLEGANEBOWL 2017

GET HYPE!
>>
>>691762142
In the books John betrays the watch and rides to save winter fell and tried to get the watch to help him save winter fell. He explicitly went against what the watch stood for by going back to his home to save it and using the watches resources to accomplish this. In the show John doesn't say anything becuase be was fucking wrong in the books and the writers couldn't logically kill him off without John either looking like an asshole (by following what he did in the books) or the nights watch not legitimately having a leg to stand on (i.e. John explains himself and then they kill him anyway despite all the eye witnesses and a compelling account of the horrors they face.) in the book characters make mistakes and make stupid descions. Not because GRRM is a bad writer, but because he writes his characters like they're human beings with their own motives and shit. John makes a lot of mistakes in the books. To be honest almost everyone in the stark household does. They fuck up royally and in the end they all pay for it.
>>
>>691766703
Gurm has stated the rough draft for the final act has been ready since the nineties. Also he revealed it to DnD
>>
ok niggers guess what john snow is really a Targaryen and Daenerys Targaryen is really his sister they both meet up and rekt everyone in the final season
>>
>>691760647
Generally sibling incest has a really really low chance of retardation, a women non-incestuous in her 40s would have just as much as a risk. The real risk is when it is parent-child.
>>
>>691767204
Daenerys Targaryen is really is aunt*
>>
All shitposting and crackpot theories aside.

Last episode was absolutely INSANE, right? I think even my favorite episode of the series ever. Gonna watch it again tonight high af and see how it holds up
>>
>>691767137

This is the series in a nutshell. Humanities comeuppance. Human characters making humma mistakes. The story is fantasy but in a grounded way. This its popularity.
>>
>>691767160

I get that but he can have the idea. I am gone he didn't start the series without an ending in mind but a lot changes after 2 decades.
>>
>>691766703
The show tries to do what it can. You can't fault them. Its amazing that it was ever made at all but people critiquing GRRM and talking shit is unacceptable cause almost everyone that does hasn't read the books. The show does as best a job as possible trying to condense all that shit but they are definetly leaving so much out and it's not fair to judge GRRM as a writer based on a show he only barely draws the outlines for.
>>
>>691767352

The explosion was fucking awesome. Loved it. Killed the whole court. Tommens suicide was icing on the cake.
>>
The only thing I know is that when Bran goes through the wall it will lose its protecting magic and collapse. I look forward to see that episode
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>691767523
>>
>>691767511
Thank you.

Also seeing shit like "he will die before he finishes the series" is highly disrespectful. Drives me nuts. I'm not into magical realism but when you put ideas like that out into the nether, your only asking for it to come true.
>>
>>691767523
Felt bad for tommen he was really sweet and didn't deserve to be a pawn. At this point I'm not sure how I feel about cersie and Jamie. They're both revolting scum bags and deserve to die and excruciating death but on the other hand not sure that I want to see them die.
>>
>>691767689
Yea it really is. Like there's no legitimate respect for him as a human being just " gimme gimme gimme". Like people care more about what he can do for them than him as a person.
>>
>>691767746
Jaime is awesome dude, he saved the world from the mad king, he's just a little jaded.
>>
>>691767559
I get that but I'm not buying it, at least it won't just crumble down because he went in. Feels cheap
>>
>>691767746

That's good character development. You saw their evil sides but know that there is something human in there after all.

Tommen was too much of a little bitch to lead. In the game of thrones you win or you die. He died.
>>
File: Arya1466721811095.jpg (169 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Arya1466721811095.jpg
169 KB, 1080x1080
how did Arya manage to be alone in the great hall with Walder frey? Did she kill his entire family?
>>
>>691767746
Jamie will kill hi sister, betray the queen like he betrayed his old mad king. Then reunion with his beloved brother tyrion.
>>
>>691767832

It's because of the show. Fans of the books are very patient. There's always been a long wait between his books except from the first to second.

The sudden popularity is bittersweet.
>>
>>691767924

Just his heirs.
>>
>>691758306
Y O U N G G R I F F (A E G O N)
O
U
N
G

G
R
I
F
F
>>
>>691766103
>Imagine if Tolkien
>comparing fat ass GRRM to Tolkien
GRRM is a lazy shit-tier writer. He started off the series with decent characters and writing, but then got fatter, focused more on capons than on character development, threw in 50k more characters that are unnecessary, then proceeded to kill them off for shock value. 5 books and 6 seasons in, and you're just getting an idea of what the fuck it's about... but it's too late to care. Add to that the fact that he's too fat to hit single keys on his keyboard, and he's in his 60s, and really, we all know he's going to die before finishing the books. Plus, he ruined the possible future books by letting the show progress past them.

TL;DR: GRRM is a fatass failure who peaked at book 3. People that compare him to Tolkien should kill themselves.
>>
>>691763282
>Google
>>
>>691760976
Dany is coming to destroy everything we see in GoT, she is bent on destroying all the houses of Westeros, this means killing errbody, including Jon "Ice Jesus" Snow
and she is sounding alot like her batshit crazy daddy when she keeps saying how she will lay waste and kill everyone, burning cities etc.
>>
>>691768581
Tolkien's LOTR books aren't fun to read though, as good as the story is as a whole.
>>
>>691768734
Danny will prob die. yara will die, leaving Theon to the starks again. and Bran will use her dragons to defeat the Night King -the end
>>
>>691767523
OP here. I loved the explosion too.

I was getting so sick of that religious circle jerk going on in King's Landing. Jesus, Fuck.

The whole kingdom turned upside down by that religious fanatic old guy.

How the fuck did he get all that authority anyway? Jesus Christ. Cersei shouldn't have killed that dude right from the start, except waiting so long.

The nun getting raped was the icing on the cake. Tommens was an okay kid. But kind of a pussy.
>>
>>691758306
The mad King Raped Tywin "Shits gold(and blood)" Lannisters wife.
seeing how Cersei is absolutely batshit crazy its possible that She and Jaime are Targs.
if this is true Jaime could be Azor Ahai as he is from the Targ bloodline and in a position to kill his most beloved to remake Lightbringer
>>
>>691769021
instead of*
>>
>>691763155
That may be true because of things Tywin says like "you're no son of mine" and "theres no way i can prove you're not mine" but it seems unlikely
>>
>>691768858
I guess that's subjective... but my opinion is that your opinion sucks. I enjoyed The Hobbit and LotR, and I've red them a few times. I liked the world so much, I read the Silmarillion. And while that wasn't an "easy" read, the world seemed even fuller. So I read the Histories of Middle Earth, too. There's some awesome and fucked up shit in those... but there's also subtlety and a unique fantasy to them. Both things that GRRM lacks.

I read all the Song of Ice and Fire books as they came out, and I was a fan from 1-3. Four got kind of old, and five was just boring. He lost all his charm, fighting basically the same wars over and over, relying on tired plot points over and over. Describign feasts repeatedly because he's a fucking fatass. He isn't on the same tier as Tolkien, and he won't likely be remembered in a few decades. Fuck, even Harry Potter was a better series.
>>
File: X8Ufi_zps62cda975.gif (2 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
X8Ufi_zps62cda975.gif
2 MB, 427x240
>>691767686
copycats :)
>>
I'm not saying the other actors are BAD, I'm just saying that Bran is the only actor that's GOOD.
>>
>>691769345
It's not unlikely at all. He talked to the dragon like a targaryan, and he's a midget which would be explained by the family's history of inbreeding.
>>
im all for the ending that jon and dany will marry.
This episode confirms it pretty much
>Dany:Im gonna marry for an alliance
>Daario Naharis: Who you gonna marry in Westeroes if it aint me?
>Dany: I don't know
....maybe the king of the fucking north???
>>
>>691770526
They'll get married and then they'll get littlefingered.
>>
>>691770692
shit u rite lol
>>
>>691758306
SPOILER ALERT!!! I am friends with GRRM and read some of his notes

Joffrey will come back as a zombie and win the throne back, destroying khaleesi with his army of walkers from the north. thats how the story will end.
>>
>>691758306
SPOILER ALERT!!! I am also friends with GRRM and read some of his newer notes

It will all end with a massive heart attack from being an old lazy fatass.
>>
File: 1346929678859.png (33 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1346929678859.png
33 KB, 200x200
>>691769030
>Tywin "Shits gold(and blood)" Lannisters
>>
>>691770932
But no, because batman always wins.

BATMAN NER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER BATMAN
>>
>>691762627
isn't there going to be just one more season of eight episodes?
>>
>>691769021
>How the fuck did he get all that authority anyway? Jesus Christ. Cersei shouldn't have killed that dude right from the start, except waiting so long.
Cersei's the one who gave him power in the first place.
>>
>>691771242
Two seasons

Next one will have 7 episodes and probably conclude this war between King's Landing, Dragon girl and KING IN DA NORF. Last series will focus on the real threat, the big baddies, the White Walkers.
>>
>>691770526
I mean, now that I think about it who is there left for her to marry? She's not marrying Theon, Loras is dead, she's not marrying Robin, there's literally no males in Dorne, and the Baratheons are all gone. Jon's the only attractive guy left.
>>
>>691771601
>Last series will focus on the real threat, the big baddies, the White Walkers
>waiting until the end to deal with any of the interesting stuff
This is why GoT is shit-tier.
>>
>>691760175
They are not the fucking same, you double nigger
>>
>>691771601
>KING O DUH NORF
ftfy
>>
>>691764417
More powerful than the goddess of plot armor? :P
>>
>>691771691
She's gonna cuck him with the dwarf, then Snowball will lose his shit and fuck her up.
>>
File: 1466709972794.jpg (58 KB, 576x494) Image search: [Google]
1466709972794.jpg
58 KB, 576x494
>Dragon Lady marries Zombie Man
>Zombie Man rules the north
>Dragon Lady rules the south
>All Incesters die
>Midget man is cool so he no die
>Hound kills Mountain
>Ice Zombies are killed by Dragon
>One Dragon turns into Ice Dragon
>Big Battle, Zombie man and Dragon lady win eitherway because fan service
>Zombies are kill
>Peace
>Fat friend of Zombie man reads books to find out how to kill more ice zombies
>Ice zombies already die, Fat friend is useless cuck like always
>>
>>691771946
GRRM has publicly stated he promised his wife never to kill Arya. How that's for real life armor?
>>691771700
Suit yourself, I like the political schemings leading up to it
>>
>>691771700
The White Walkers are the most boring part of GoT. You can get your zombie adventures literally anywhere else, GoT is about politics and characters. Zombies have neither of those things.
I'm sure the fight scenes will be cool and everything but by the time the fight happens we'll already know how it ends. Dragons will roast some fuckers and Sam will come back north with Heartsbane and knowledge of how to beat them.
>>
>>691772001
>Ice zombies already die, Fat friend is useless cuck like always
LOL kinda how I feel about his character too
>>
>>691772090
Littlefinger will make it gud.
>>
>>691758851
did you froget about the white walkers?
>>
>>691764972
Yes the original mang
>>
>>691772059
>I like the political schemings leading up to it
>>691772090
>GoT is about politics and characters
If it was actually interesting, I'd agree. But they all just back-stab each other until they're all dead. It's pointless. And there aren't any characters worth caring about. The only redeeming point I thought GoT might have was the lore behind all of it. But it's been brushed over by bullshit petty scheming and pointless deaths. The lore is an afterthought. So there really is nothing redeeming. It really doesn't matter who wins all of the political scheming when they will all either die by the White Walkers who have been ignored the whole time, or live because someone (and it's unimportant who it is) finally pulls shit together to deal with them. In the end, I don't give a fuck about any of them, so I'd rather see them all wiped out by the Walkers.
>>
>>691772535
It's the journey, not the destination.

Cersei getting her revenge today gave me a boner, don't care if she's not important to the final conclusion.

Same goes for pretty much every scene in the last episode.
>>
>>691768581
This

Tolkien actually invented his own languages, which he could speak, and you've got at least 5 of them. He was described as having "some kind of a phonebook" filled to the brim with characters. He had so many stories to tell not even half of them were published before his death.

Tolkien wrote knowing what he was doing from start to finish. He had built such a world before even writing his books that he casually made references to lore in his books. In comparison, GRRM just writes whatever is needed for his story and then if fans ask for it, he'll come up with references and texts and historical context.
Tolkien also knew where to stop. He told nothing more than his stories, he didn't bloat them to the point where he himself could not remember it. GRRM has a team of fans who know his stories better than he does and he uses them for reference. Tolkien didn't.
Tolkien had a message, and a view of the world, that he could present subtely and gently between fine words and an enthralling story. Even knowing Gandalf was going to fall before the Balrog from the movies, I hoped he would survive in the books when I read them.
His story was profoundly christian in its message, but you couldn't see it unless you started to think on it. Tolkien didn't beat your head with his message like a hammer on an anvil, as GRRM does.
>>
>>691772535
>there aren't any characters worth caring about.
why are you watching the show if you literally don't like anyone in it?
>>
>>691770526
Euron is going to marry dany and she will take his big cock
>>
File: 1423335643706.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1423335643706.png
214 KB, 400x399
>>691772929
eagles
a
g
l
e
s
>>
>>691758306
>prediction, anon 2016
>daenerys will die by jorah, who will fight zombie john snow with a dragon stone sword made in the blood of targaraens
>>
>>691772929
And every single fucking plotline is solved by a wizard who "arrives precisely when he means to"

GRRM writes a much better plot while Tolkien had a much better world
>>
>>691760976
Her name isn't Khaleesi you stupid cunt, it is Daenerys.
>>
>>691762108
underrated post
>>
>>691762108
there was alot of teleporting in this episode
>>
>>691772930
I read the books. That was enough of an investment of time for me to want to see how it ends, and if there's anything redeeming in the end.

And I overstated my point... Tyrion is cool. He'll live till the end, but he's not going to lead shit. Everyone else can die off and I wouldn't care.
>>
>>691773355
Nice triple dubs m8
>>
>>691773493
Scenes are not in exact chronological order. How have you not gotten that yet?
>>
>>691773059
>>691773161

With GRRM, every plotline is resolved by someone stabbing someone else in the back for no apparent reason.

Also, Daenerys is a poor excuse for a character. Even if she ends up becoming a really bad character or having a terrible end, which seems to be what this show is all about (the bigger the mistake, the bigger the punishment), GRRM has given her some incredible plot armour. Tolkien never did. Characters didn't die needlessly or just for shock value. They died when their time was right.

Also, not every plotline is solved by a wizard. If you're refering to the Hobbit, that was a children's tale. Not the same category.
>>
The show ends with Daenerys as the supreme ruler of a progressive world government, which allows the violent conquest of whole continents but disallows rape and slavery. SJWs win, and the "privileged" White Walkers go extinct.
>>
>>691773992
>every plotline is resolved by someone stabbing someone else in the back for no apparent reason.
I honestly don't remember a single backstab that was needless or didn't make sense, except for Dorne.

Ramsay killing his dad made sense. He was a bastard and his dad just had a trueborn boy. Plus he's fucking nuts.
Freys killing the Starks made sense. Walder Frey felt insulted and got a great offer from the Lannisters to gain Riverrun.
Theon turning on the Starks made sense. He was trying to find a sense of belonging in his family.

>GRRM has given her some incredible plot armour. Tolkien never did.
Hahaha how can you say that when literally every notable main character didn't die. Gandalf even did die and came back, that's even worse than Jon's resurrection.
>>
>>691773059
The eagles are the servants of Manwë, the most powerful of the Valar, who answers only to Iluvatar, a.k.a. God. From the Taniquetil, Manwë watches on Arda and sends his eagles when he deems necessary.
>>
>>691773992
Like one person dies in the whole of LotR so plot armor doesn't count.
>>
File: twisted fucking psychopath.jpg (139 KB, 1178x896) Image search: [Google]
twisted fucking psychopath.jpg
139 KB, 1178x896
>>691774401
>Ramsay killing his dad made sense
Roose Bolton was poisoned by his enemies
>>
>>691774445
Seriously, the one guy who dies in Fellowship in the Ring is pretty much only notable for being the guy who died lol
>>
>>691774401
>I honestly don't remember a single backstab that was needless
All of it is just bland political plotting. How many characters can youkill off simply for political purposes? Apparently all of them, if you're GRRM. He had to keep inventing new characters books into the series to kill off, just to keep up. That sounds pretty pointless to me.

>Gandalf even did die
Gandalf died, but Olórin did not. He came back as someone different than Gandalf. Read more, the lore explains it.
>>
>>691774811
We need to read a 5 billion page scrambled mess of a lore to understand that Gandalf's resurrection wasn't DBZ level deus ex? And meanwhile you're basing "bland political backstab" of the show...
>>
>>691774420
Not to mention, Iluvatar strictly forbade direct intervention by any of the Valar, so unless someone like Gandalf (one of the few sanctioned and highly limited higher beings in Middle Earth) convinced the eagles to help, it wasn't going to happen.
>>
>>691774811
Tolkien needed to get over the fucking hobbits, I mean for fuck's sake, nobody wants to read about them.
>>
Alright you pleebs, listen up. This is the REAL ending for GoT:

Jamie Lannister is Azor Ahai, and will save Westeros. He will kill his bat shit crazy sister, and since his house is basically destroyed, will swear fealty to John Snow. John, being basically a good dude, will rule as King in the North. Jaime will lead his armies in the fight against the White Walkers (since we all know John is a shit commander). A deal will be struck between John and Danny to use the dragons in this fight. John will endorse Danny as Queen of Every-god-damn-thing. With the White Walkers beat, John ruling the North, Danny ruling everything, Jeorah will return to love his Khaleesi by giving her a grey scale STD. Littlefinger will slow play everyone and wait for all the fighting to end and the kingdom to truly be stable before he betrays eveyone to tale the throne. Arya kills him out of spite then wanders the world like that guy from Kung Fu. Since Sansa stupidly married Littlefinger she is the new Queen of Every-god-damn-thing. The end.
>>
File: WorldofIceandFire.png (540 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
WorldofIceandFire.png
540 KB, 1024x682
>>691773707
well if feels weird for varys to have travled such a long distance in such a short time, and had the time to make plans and cordinate all the ships and finaly joining danny.
>>
>>691774401
>Hahaha how can you say that when literally every notable main character didn't die.

Except that characters have good reasons why they survive. Legolas, as a prince of the Elves, is practically invincible (he was involved in the battle for Gondolin, that had seven Balrogs, dragons and waves upon waves of Orcs attack an Elvish city, and survived), Gimli is a fierce warrior (and Dwarves are known to be very resilient), Aragorn has the blood of the Dúnedain (superior human beings + he has Elvish blood since he is from the lineage of Elrond), an awful lot of training, experience and skill, Gandalf is a fucking demi-god (technically, he's as powerful as Sauron and his real name as a Mayar is Olórin), and nobody ever notices Hobbits since they are so small and discreet.

"He's fucking nuts". That's all you've got to say? Roose Bolton wasn't an angel himself. He should've seen it coming and defend himself.

Also, see >>691774811
>>
>>691758306
Honestly this show fucking blows and I don't understand how people like it. It's dollar store LOTR with tits and a completely uninteresting story.
>>
>>691774811
>That sounds pretty pointless to me.

Many people misinterpret GoT. It's both about political maneuvering and the absolute pointlessness of human struggles in the face of overwhelming force.

The white walkers are that overwhelming force.

This idea of things just slipping through people's fingers is something that keeps repeating. Hell with all the shit Cerci just pulled to become queen again she still couldn't keep her son. One of the last people she gave a slight shit about.
>>
File: balkie_shrug-500x281.gif (997 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
balkie_shrug-500x281.gif
997 KB, 500x281
My predictions
please rate

>Little finger will get Sansa all riled up to play the "game of thrones" and get her and himself killed in the process.

>Bran will show up around the time the white walkers are attacking the north to tell John of his true lineage allowing him to ask help from Dany. Eventually they fall in love

> Cersei and Jamie go down in an epic fiery death probably fucking each-other, Tyrian tries to save Jamie's life

>Arya dies in the battle for kings landing while trying to exact revenge on the mountain and Cersei.

>The hound shows up during the battle to kill the mountain.

>In the end Dany and John marry eachother, rule the north and the south, and form a new house of stark/targaryan blood with the motto "fire and Ice"
>>
>>691775049
You've got a point there, I had forgotten the eagles didn't intervene on Manwë's order, but on Gwaihir's.
>>
>>691758306
Its not going to tie up nicely with a perfect 'happy ending' that is for sure given GRRM comments.
I think either Littlefinger or the Nights King ends up winning.
>>
>>691775376
I would say that I don't think Dany and Jon will be together because Dany is his aunt, but they are Targaryen's so maybe.
>>
>>691762108
that's not how you blow a dog
>>
>>691775572
Littlefinger hopefully, with everybody who was a threat to him 6 feet under.
>>
Jon Snow will marry Dany and then kill her making lightbringer
>>
>>691775035
>5 billion page scrambled mess
It explains it in LotR, in a simplified way. But for those interested in the exact reasons, the lore was published later.

>"bland political backstab"
That's all it is. People gasp at the Red Wedding or Cersei blowing up temples, but who the fuck cares? Everyone with power of any sort is the enemy of every other person with power of any sort. They all want to kill each other, and most of the time they succeed or die trying. There really is no point. There is no one to root for. There is no reason behind it, other than just to grab power. It's the fucking aristocracy squabbling, and fuck everyone else.

Like I said before, I'll watch it to see if Tyrion lives through it. I won't bother with the books if they ever come out. But I really do hope the White Walkers come down and slaughter everyone, because they are all shitty in the end.
>>
>>691767924
ugly face, banging body
>>
>>691775283
Meh. I do see pointlessness as a pattern, but I don't see the White Walkers as being an actual threat on the long run, since magic has always received a weak treatment from GRRM. Also, I don't see him write that kind of epic ending when all he's been doing is hit us with underwhelming or (supposedly) heartbreaking events.
>>
>>691775243
>"He's fucking nuts". That's all you've got to say?
Uh, no? I literally pointed out his motivations as a bastard as to why he'd kill Roose and his true-born heir, and then you selectively quoted the part where I pointed out that Ramsay's nuts and then claimed that was my entire reasoning.
>nobody ever notices Hobbits since they are so small and discreet.
Oh ok, so 2 hobbits could sneak through all of Mordor because they're discreet. Not because of plot armor. Got it.
>>
>>691758306
>Urgh, so apparently all you need to take the throne is a few Frenchmen and not being shot by an arrow.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.