[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
!!! LOOK AT THIS !!! THE MATRIX IS REAL WE ARE TRAPPED IN A MATRIX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: image.png (169 KB, 1054x792) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 1054x792
!!! LOOK AT THIS !!!
THE MATRIX IS REAL
WE ARE TRAPPED IN A MATRIX
LOOK AT THIS IMAGE
>>
what the fuck i'm watching
>>
>>691615565
I know at least two of my own. I am german though.

For me a seemingly well known desert of my province "Kaltschale" just suddenly appeared on the caffeteria menu and everyone looked at me funny when I said "WTF is that?". I swear in all my 30+ years this stuff did not exist or not under this name.

The other thing is the VERY sudden fame of svarowski crystals, a kind of jewelery. The went from "nothing" to "everyone talking about it, world famous" in a DAY.

I had more but seems I cannot remember...
>>
i don't get it.
>>
LIFE WAS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES
>>
glitch in the matrix or what?
>>
>>691615565
All points realtet to geographic are easy to explay. Its duo to the change of the commonly used world map. Until a few years ago most school book etc. used an older map created to fit sea routes but with unproportional Continents. With google maps and other stuff it was replaced wit a newer world map fitting correct propotions.
This is also where the "look how big Africa really is" meme comes from
>>
>>691615565

Expanding on this because I clearly remember these things.

>Louie Anderson died in 2007-8 ish. It was in the news a lot because he was a local.
>Bill Nye the science guy was never an engineer. I remember being at university and looking him up because he was being political and talking about science. I clearly read he went to school for acting and was working as a janitor at a TV studio and was asked to do a segment because he looked like a "science guy."
>>
File: peters-projection.jpg (67 KB, 760x485) Image search: [Google]
peters-projection.jpg
67 KB, 760x485
>>691618028
This
google up Mercator projection (old) and Peters Projektion (new and with correct proportions, also pic related)
>>
Remember when Betty White died?
Yeah, suddenly that never happened.
>>
>>691615565
It's just an incoherent jumble. What the fuck?
>>
>>691619665
Mendala effect

Named for Mendala supposedly dying back in the 80s (90s maybe?) by the memory of some people.

Basically, it's mistakes in memory on a MASSIVE scale.
>>
>>691615565

I know for a fact it was fruit loops because in middle school some asshole kids made fun of a teacher who bought a knockoff brand called froot loops
>>
See, I could have fucking sworn that Muhammad Ali died 10+ years ago.

I was very confused about the recent news.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>691620753
Does this look correct to you nyggah?
>>
>>691621393
Same
>>
Whoa, I LITERALLY just got shown a video about this bullshit by my paranoid grandpa. He thinks it's the government trying to program us.
>>
>>691621599
Your granpa is neo, and he's been redpilled, senpai
>>
>>691621599

Nah. We're almost certainly living inside a simulation. It's probably just the result of slight changes either with the whole simulation or whoever is running it porting people from one to another without properly wiping memories
>>
>>691621542
Yes
>>
Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. (Wasn't it two people or a couple implying a man and a woman sleeping?)
Luke 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

GAY SEX IS OFFICIALLY CANNON IN THE BIBLE DUE TO A RECENT SLIP
>>
>>691616978

HappyMc Kaltschale,

you could by that shit in the 80's early 90's at McDonalds...at least in Austria
>>
>>691621959
Can you bring the autism levels down a little bit?
Just a hair?
>>
I remember Chic-Fil-A very clearly. There was one right beside a major highway that went through the local city where I did all my shopping. I remember staring at it a lot back when it was in the news for being all homophobic and shit. You HAD to pass it to get to any of the supermarkets.

There wasn't a "k" on it in any of those months. Ever. And then there was.
>>
>>691622339

Then we are from the same time line. Do you remember Louie Armstrong dying in 2007 ish?
>>
File: image.jpg (653 KB, 2059x1826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
653 KB, 2059x1826
>>691622339
>>
>>691622316

NO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
>>
Major node was during the Apollo 11 landing.

>One small step for a man
>One small step for man

>Eagle has landed
>The Eagle has landed

>We came in peace for all mankind
>We came in peace for all mankind.

Also, they nearly lost the whole thing during Apollo 13, after letting too many
13"s pile up, then the explosion. You can see the shoddy patching especially around "Houston, we have a problem..." or was that "We have a problem, Houston. we have a problem...?"
>>
Remember when it was 4chan.net ???
>>
>>691623618
yes
>>
>>691623609
>Oops, should have been

>We come in peace for all mankind.

DOES AUTOCORRECT WORK TO HIDE/GARBLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MATRIX?
>>
>>691622764
I don't remember that one? Why do you nigs think the simulation is getting fucky?
>>
>>691622851
It looked like the top one. The bottom is just... big and off-looking.

>>691622764
I think I heard something about that in music studies, yeah. I was born in '96, though, so I didn't watch much news back then.

I just remember things like asking my dad who Ali was, and he said he was a boxer who died in the ring. I remember a teacher helping me spell "Bearenstein" for a reading list. "Looney Toons" used to be one of my favorite shows. Nelson Mandela died in an African prison in the 80's, and I read about it in high school. I remember "Chic-Fil-A" being in the news.

I agree with the sentiment that shit started getting weird around 2011-2012. I had a suicide attempt then. Maybe I DID die.
>>
>>691623618
I remember that man, I woke up one days in 2014 and it was .org
>>
>>691624117
What if we never die, every time we try or do we just wake up again. The saddest or most stressful times in my life is when I notice the changes.
>>
>>691623798
>>691624153
Good because I completely made that up. 4chan.net existed only in 2003. From 2004 onward, it changed to 4chan.org due to server issues.

I gues the Mandela affect really is a hoax...you win this one, Berenstain Bears
>>
>>691622851

I remember I had trouble spelling this because I could never remember if it was chic or chik, now it's chick

also the reason their mascot was a cow that couldn't spell was they were making fun of their own misspelled name. Now it doesn't make sense
>>
>>691615565

After reading it again, I'm like wtf? This shit is legit.
>>
>>691624399
Pretty sure I didn't kill mys-
Wait

>>
>>691624117
Things are only conflicting pre 2011 ish. Loony Toons, and Nelson Mandela dying. I learned about him being South Africa's MLK. I remember reading National Geographic about Madagascar and it being barely inhabited, not 30 million people.
>>
>>691624742
That's what you say but I remember it, I out it into the bar wrong so many times until I got used to it. I never thought about it until now.
>>
>>691625093
You never thought about it until now because your brain created a false memory just now that is so real you can't deny it

This is the truth of the Mandela effect. That either never happened or you kept typing .net and then switching to .org
>>
>>691624742

That makes sense, because I used to get torrents from 4 chan and remember .net .
>>
>>691624835
Ive had a time period where it all became clear and everyone that i met was dead. We all died purposefully. I dont know anyone who was murdered. I only personally have known dead people who died naturally or accidentally. We are all self inflicted deaths or been murdered.
(Maybe)
We all have to earn our wings. Nothing truly matters its all moot. But we have nothing to strive for but hoping we can escape to a better place. By being morally upstanding. AMA
>>
>>691624953
Yeah man, seems big events in history regarding allot of people are more solid and single events get rocky. It't lick the atomic level, nothing is there until we look for it then we see, the larger things get the more likely they are going to be there. Maybe the larger they get it has a simpler effect.
>>
>>691624399
I've thought about that! I heard this theory where, whenever you die, you wake up in a similar but alternate reality, and continue as though you survived your accident/illness/attempt, etc., and that this keeps happening until (presumably?) you meet your natural and intended end.

However, because you're jumping realities, differences start to pile up. I nearly killed myself around the time it started. Then, two years ago, I almost got into a wreck that definitely would have killed me. Back in September I caught a major infection that, untreated, would have killed me in another two days, tops.

And the Ali dies. For like, the third time.

Fucking weird, man. I forget what the theory was being called, but you're not alone in thinking it.
>>
>>691619665
I have a great day and I will be a good time to get a new thread is locked in for an account and it was a little bit of a new one and I am looking to move in with a good idea for a few weeks back I am looking forward to hearing from the other day and I am looking for a couple weeks and we are going to be a great weekend too much of an account on which you are doing well and that you have a great day and time to get the same time as well as the same space.
>>
>>691625274
I can't deny what your saying, it says .org in the bar, I can see it. A very strange effect, I've remembered other things like this in my life. I could have swore Betty White died years ago, I never looks but checked the other day because she was on TV.
>>
>>691625428
>AMA
Go back to rrrrreddit
>>
>>691625717
You are highly autistic
Please retype that whole thing with proper punctuation
>>
>>691625506
Damn man, I never knew anyone else had those thoughts! I've been thinking this a year or two now, I kept telling myself I should end it, get it over with. I'd get drunk and wake up in my bed all well and good, like nothing had happened but I never pulled the trigger. I think if I forced it I would really die. But, if life takes it's own path I just keep living. So many close calls and would be deaths that I've got away from.
>>
>>691624953
I thought that, too, but I absolutely can't get over Muhammad Ali. He died in the ring in the 80's or so. I remember so many people who were old enough to live it say so. Now he keels over from cancer?

"The lion shall lay with the lamb" and "the wolf shall lay with the lamb" is freaking me out, too. I went to church. My grandfather was a pastor, and so was my boyfriend's. I remember reading that passage in Bible school. It was a lion.

I'm not even religious anymore, but it was a fucking lion.
>>
>>691625893
Im serious.
Some people are aware of this and blend in with those. Of us who arent fully aware or dont have the capacaty to accept the reality. Some that are aware become predators on the sleeping. But some of the people who are awake truly want to help but cant force you to grasp the concept. Its really hard to stay awoken for a long period of time. My max was 2 weeks or so and then it faded. When you are awake you can look at everyone and see who is awake and who isnt by talking and looking in their eyes. Ever get the "you arent from around here are you?"
Thats a question that they ask to see where your mind is at. How you answer is up to you. I still dont know the correct answer. But "here" is not a physical place.
>>
>>691626467
Well, since it's all a simulation can I see your boobs?
>>
>things changing over time
>retards kept saying/spelling things wrong so companies changed them
>"THE MATRIX IS REAL"
/pol/ descends further and further into retardation everyday
>>
File: black-orb-ft.jpg (26 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
black-orb-ft.jpg
26 KB, 660x330
>>691626270

In late December 2011, I was passed out in my bed from drinking an insane amount of alcohol due to severe depression. Like 1L of whiskey. I remember waking up paralyzed with a black orb hovering above me. I felt the worst pain I have ever experienced. It was like knifes being pulled through my entire body. I woke up in a cold sweat, it was the middle of the night and I was stone sober and not hung over. Maybe I did die.
>>
>>691626750
Maybe this site is where to congregate to share are knowledge. Maybe non of us made it.
>>
>>691627025
Maybe you saw what brought you back. Maybe the ol' Grim is not a reaper at all. Or maybe someone is playing with are lives, keeping us alive with cheat codes, maybe were the favorites.
>>
>>691627262
My selling is a mess, sorry, english is not my first language. didnt see it until I read it all back.
>>
>>691626270
From what I hear, the Mandela Effect affects people who had have near-death experiences the most. People who don't notice or remember changes usually haven't had any. At least, not the ones I've talked to.

I also have this personal theory where this is something that has always gone on, but it's only starting to be noticed now because of scientific advancement and the rise of technology. Basically, we now know that other universes could exist (though it's hotly debated) and the average person today can talk to thousands of people at once from their own couch. Our grannies would have shit themselves at the mere idea. Likewise, if our grannies hopped a timeline and asked if something looked different, they probably would have been written off by those close to them pretty quickly, enough to write it off in their own minds. Now we have millions of people and logs and archives, all easy to get to and discuss with others. And many are beginning to notice discrepancies at the exact same time that the internet is bigger than it's ever been.

I wonder whether that's a coincidence.
>>
>>691621542
I thought they had to change it to froot because of FDA shit
>>
>>691626792
Oh, fuck off. I was underaged b& for long enough to know that "tits or gtfo" is older than Moses' left nut.
>>
>>691627040
Not this site but this particular thread has brought a few of us together. I know its weird but trauma and drugs help catalyzed waking people up. Im not sure why or how. I dont like taking drugs because of it. The reality is scary and hard to accept. Itll acare you back into asking to have a limited mind of things.... Its kind of like evolving. But would you want to live if you know its all fake? Where your lover and children are nothing? I chose at a certain point to beg to reject the truth so that i could live somewhat happy thinking that im actually special. Truth is im not but i dont wanna believe that. Hence why im sleeping again
>>
File: 1465740860738.png (47 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1465740860738.png
47 KB, 904x692
>>691623173
Praise KEK. And Pepe's magical angels.
Blessed Be Meme Magic.
>>
>>691627778
off by one,
Well, there must be some time of finite curve in the number of universes who share enough with are own, and we, in that universe are A. Alive and B. very like minded to ourselves that we can assume the identity of another, not even mike an assumption, more of a merger of ourselves really, the taking of a self mantel.
>>
>>691628005
I have no idea what your talking about. I implied your a girl and wanted to see some tits without saying tits or gtfo because of the circumstances of this thread. Jesus, say no or nothing at all.
>>
>>691628335

I think Douglas Adam might have had an understanding of it.

'The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has, in what we laughingly call the past, had a great deal to say on the subject of parallel universes. Very little of this is, however, at all comprehensible to anyone below the level of Advanced God, and since it is now well-established that all known gods came into existence a good three millionths of a second after the Universe began rather than, as they usually claimed, the previous week, they already have a great deal of explaining to do as it is, and are therefore not available for comment on matters of deep physics at this time.
One encouraging thing the Guide does have to say on the subject of parallel universes is that you don't stand the remotest chance of understanding it. You can therefore say "What?" and "Eh?" and even go cross-eyes and start to blither if you like without any fear of making a fool of yourself.
The first thing to realize about parallel universes, the Guide says, is that they are not parallel.
It is also important to realize that they are not, strictly speaking, universes either, but it is easiest if you try and realize that a little later, after you've realized that everything you've realized up to that moment is not true.
The reason they are not universes is that any given universe is not actually a thing as such, but is just a way of looking at what is generally known as the WSOGMM, or Whole Sort of General Mish Mash. The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash doesn't actually exist either, but it is just the sum total of all the different ways there would be of looking at it if it did.
The reason they are not parallel is the same reason that the sea is not parallel. It doesn't mean anything. You can slice the Whole Sort of General Mish Mash any way you like and you will generally come up with something that someone will call home.
Please feel free to blither now.'
>>
>>691628111
Nice trips,
Well, I don't think it all being fake takes any of the value away. We are the beings we are now. We want to eat and love, be happy. I prefer to accept what I believe and just continue forward. If I knew before and it didn't effect my life I'll be fine to know it and continue.
>>
>>691628738
I like to believe that when I look away the moon is not there. I believe the universe is an engine running the thoughts of us all. If there was nothing alive in the universe to observe it would it exist at all?
Such as, when we look into the universe the universe looks back.
>>
>>691628868
Not after you realize that you now have to help everyone you love "wake up" also. And realizing that the vast majority of thwm will never obtain the knowledge that you have even though they are capable of receiving it... There are "angels"good and bad, "snakes"-objectively bad for good people, "people", and gods.
That is all i know of different types of us as of right now. We have the ability to be either of these.
These terms are not necessarily interchangable with religious txts but comparing them with those txts may help you grasp what is going on.
>>
>>691628335
You're hard to understand, but I think I get what you're saying. I don't think we impersonate ourselves, just that we become different versions of ourselves.

There's multiverse theory, for starters: the idea that an infinite number of different universes and realities exist. In some of them, you exist. In some you die, for whatever reason, but in others, you survive the encounter and keep going.

It's possible to spend your life in just one reality (in fact, the theory would mean that everyone has at least one reality where this is the case) and it's possible to jump so much that drastic changes start to happen.

I think I have jumped at least three times. Somewhere, I'm dead. But here, my consciousness has carried on to keep going.
>>
Guys, the human brain is notorious for distorting memory, especially small details that is supposedly caused by the "mandela effect"
Its likely most of these things just sounded better to say it the wrong way and it was just perpetuated continuously from there
>>
>>691621393
Me too
>>
>>691628606
What do my tits have to do with ANYTHING in this thread? And what makes you think I'd show you when I only revealed my gender by mentioning my BOYFRIEND in a relevant way?

Moron.
>>
>>691629472

We are sums of probabilities that happen to be convergent. If we were not convergent, we would not know about each other. However, some things do diverge, but not enough to separate us to different planes of existence (ways which we can observe the universe). Now that we can share information more easily, we are starting to collectively notice these divergent probabilities more. Since time is not linear (not the directional flow but the curve of time) we get pulled into the most normalized probability as the universe because the entropy of a system the equilibrium state has a higher probability.
>>
>>691629803
I have gathered a fare amount of knowledge, even is my writing skill is poor. I don't know what to tell people, I've had thoughts like these, strange occurrences and odd memories but I'll let people make up their own minds. I've felt happiness and sadness and I'll just keep going down that path, see where it goes.
>>
File: 1411086676568.jpg (239 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
1411086676568.jpg
239 KB, 660x440
>>691618028
>All points realtet to geographic are easy to explay
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 750x600
>>
>>691629803
>>691628111
>>691626750
>>691625428

WAKE UP GUYS. WAKE UP!its not the fucking matrix its spiritual.
Im samefaggimg im just trying to draw you in to the conversation
>>
File: 1413785462221.jpg (5 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
1413785462221.jpg
5 KB, 252x200
>>691630012
>Hey anon, don't you think it's possible you just remembered it wrong because human memory is faulty?

>NO WE'RE IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

>there are retards who actually believe this because they desperately need something remotely exciting in their boring ass lives
>>
>>691617717
IT DOESN'T LAST AS LONG FOR FAT PEOPLE
>>
>>691630430
I thought I would ask to see your tits, you said no. You posted no picture, I'll ask the next femanon.
>>
>>691628738
Yes.
>>
The Mandela effect
>Mandela goes to jail
>"oh he will probably die in there"
>gets released from jail
>oh I could have sworn he was dead

People have shitty memories.
>>
>>691630462
The smaller the scale the more of a chance what your looking for will only be there when you look for it.
>>
Every time I think of a celebrity dying, they die.

1. Billy Mays
2. Shirley Temple
3. Muhammad Ali
>>
>>691631519
Could you please think of some ones that really need to die.
>>
>>691631519
Christina Grimmie
>>
>>691631639
I loved her more than most other people. déjà vu
>>
>>691618171
i remember this too and in recent years when he says he has a BA in mechinical engineering OR WHATEVER i am surprised.
>>
I'll be back in a sec, keep the thread alive
>>
>>691627040
"ARE"
>>
>>691627262
"ARE"
>>
>>691617254
its weak bait
>>
>>691633381
>>691633411
He even said he wasnt good with writing.
Cut him some slack douche baggins
>>
>>691621781
fucking retard
>>
>>691625428
why havent you killed yourself yet? drinking bleach is a suitable replacement for an answer
>>
>>691629803
Then how do we "wake up"
>>
>>691633847
I dont know. Trauma. Fear. More than the healthy dose of Drugs. Loss. Desire.
But its like the next step in the evolution of your mind. You have to figure it out. Alot of things have to come into play. All you can do is be receptive when the time comes. Its going to blow your mind. You will smile and cry all at once.
>>
>>691633842
Because i dont have the balls.
>>
>>691633381
>>691633411
English is not my first language, sorry. I don't notice little things unless I read it back to myself.
>>
>>691631519

Are you telling me you killed Billy Mays?! You bastard!!
>>
>>691634771
Its ok buddy i got your back
>>
>>691633847
It's a strange feeling, I've felt it a few times. Only when things felt the darkest and I pulled through, did I remember, looking back.
>>
>>691615565
it relates to a theory that we constantly slipping in between alternate but close parallel realities in which there are subtle differences in the world around us.
>>
File: IMAG00387.png (1 MB, 1080x1529) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00387.png
1 MB, 1080x1529
>>691634928
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Did anything about the Grimmie death strike you as odd? I've been sketched with strange feeling since she died.
>>
>>691619437
This. I was so confused
>>
>>691619437
>Betty white
Are you me? Jesus I could have swore, bet my life she was dead. Was talking with a friend a few weeks ago and we got into an argument about it, turns out she was living. I remember seeing it in 2015, late into the year. We must be from a similar side.
>>
>>691635237

Try not to think of it as parallel. Think of it as a sea, and which ever way you cut it you generally get something that is the same. You exist in a sum of probabilities corresponding to a specific way to look at the whole. When you interact with other ways of looking at the whole, you are drawn to normalized probabilities as the equilibrium state has the highest probability. However, there are still divergent probabilities, even if most of the sums overlap.
>>
>>691630430
Tits or gtfo
>>
Here's my favorite one:

I remember getting stabbed with a pencil some time in grade school and it breaking and leaving a piece of lead under my skin and a faint grey mark.

Don't you remember the same thing?
>>
>>691617254
A bunch of superstitious faggots are under the impression that they're in some sort of parallel universe because of some quotes and shit that they misremember. One of the most popular is the Berenstain Bears one. A lot of people remember it being the BerenstEin Bears, with an E. So people have come to the conclusion that we're

1) in a different universe, or
2) in the matrix.

I shit you not.

Look up "berenstain bears parallel universe theory", then "The Mandela Effect", and see for yourself.
>>
>>691615565
Well, if we can slip between the similar reality is time of trauma. If we could become so like someone that there stop being a difference would you take up their mantel and become one person. Would the program of the universe stop declaring a noticeable difference between the two. That Mantle, could you take the mantles of the dead? Dose the universe reuse mantles?
>>
>>691636107
Nope.
Plus, relaying an account when you were younger, then adding "Don't you remember the same thing?" is an unfair trick.
>>
>>691635295
Not gonna lie. I have no idea who that is. Never seen or heard of her until your post.
>>
>>691636107
I do remember that acutely. I can't find the mark.
>>
>>691636107
Yeah its in the palm of my hand. I stabbed myself by mistake
>>
What is going on in this thread? Since I'm a dumbass can someone point the most obvious glitch in the reality?
>>
>>691621542
/thread
>>
>>691636483
She was a singer about to go big but still small time. I saw her a few times in LA at the Echo, pretty nice chick. She got shot in the head on the 10th, died on the 11th.
>>
Please be so kind as to read Steve Ramirez et al. research on creating false memories in the hippocampus (Science magazine, 2013, 341(6144), pp. 387-391
>>
>>691636878
Thanks for the info mate, I'll have a read in a few.
>>
>>691635733
I THOUGHT SHE DIED WTF DIDNT THE WWE DO A TRIBUTE TO HER WTF IS HAPPENING
>>
>>691636107
>>691636418

I have a split memory of someone in my class getting mad at me for something and stabbing me with a pencil and also of stabbing myself somehow. The mark is on my left thumb halfway between the joints.
>>
>>691636878
thanks anon, I'll check it out now
>>
>>691636988
I don't remember the WWE thing, I remember getting up in the morning for work, got a cup with my new and saw it.
>>
>>691637187
>>691636988
>>691635733
>>691619437
wtf? guys, this is getting scary
>>
>>691637256
I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW MY HANDS ARE SHAKING
>>
>>691637133
I have a little scar from a mechanical pencil right under the thumb knuckle on my left hand.
>>
>>691637256
>>691637388
If we're here now a bunch of us must have came over. I bet all of you have depression and thought about suicide or made an attempt between mid 2015 and now. Related, I tired but I lived. Did I die in that world and wake up here?
>>
>>691615565
I remember when I was a kid everything was pretty happy. Seems I died and woke up in a madhouse of a world with sjw's out the ass and this new age feminism.
>>
Remember Johnny Quest?
Now its Jonny Quest.
>>
>>691638094
I can't be sure.
>>
>>691638094
You got to be fucking kidding me! It's true!
wtf is going on?
I used to love that shit when I was a kid
>>
>>691638277
Have you ever made a suicide attempt or get wasted and thought about suicide? Just to wake up in the morning? Or a near death experience, I bet everything after one of those events was never the same.
>>
Any of you guys remember that chinese protester getting run over by the tank? That didn't happen in this reality.
>>
>>691638480
Some years ago, I had an accident in a Quad and had a brain hemorrage.
I think that it's super strange that I'm alive and well today, as I've never had any kind of problems because of that.

Weird! I kind of feel that some things are not here anymore... or that they're different!
>>
>>691619437
she never died. everyone always thinks she died because its a fucking miracle shes not dead yet
>>
>>691638916

Welcome to the general sort of mish mash. You have started slipping. If you can accept it and understand it you can increase or decrease the probability of things; not generally for your benefit but you will start to notice and understand improbable things. Otherwise you will just keep getting pulled back to the norm.
>>
>>691630769
sorry space gladiator indiana jones. most peoples lives arent an action movie and thus suck balls
>>
Guys the explanation that makes the fewest assumptions is that human memory just isn't great. You're remembering things wrong.

Memory is not a recording, it's a recreation, and each recreation is subject to your biases and present mental state.

http://www.human-memory.net/processes_recall.html
>>
>>691638916
Yeah man, I was in Iraq, flew from my vehicle. I remember the explosion but I'm fine like nothing happened.
>>
File: 1439118044827.jpg (44 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1439118044827.jpg
44 KB, 500x400
>>
>>691639518

Now try to picture something you want to achieve as fact. In 4 years I will be X. You need to do more than believe it, you need to accept it as truth. This will be. Of course you will work for it, and that helps the probability of achieving it, but you can further increase the probability. Small things out of your control will slowly bend.

5 years ago after my awakening I decided I am a researcher and I am going to be living in the country side of northern Norway (I am from the US). It is true because you can influence probability. There are only 4-5 positions that I could possibly qualify to work for in this part of the world. I hold one of them.
>>
The world ended where I came from after the earthquakes in 2004, went insane ended up in this demention, in a mental institution.
>>
>>691639792
Can.. can u not ;-;
>>
>>691640274
I just want to be happy. I want to have a nice family, pretty wife and kids is my dream.
>>
>>691639792
I wan't to wake up. I got shivers and cold chills reading that.
>>
>>691640563

You need to accept that as the absolute truth of what will be. Not it will happen, not I want. It has to be reality. It exists in the now. Things you do will lead to it because it is inevitable.
>>
>>691616978
I thought Kaltschale is another word for beer? Heard it probably first time 15 years ago.
From NRW, btw
>>
so i got a new car

go outside and it looks like somone hit the back of my tail light with a hammer..

there was a little red piece of tail light on the sidewalk it fit the crack perfectly

a couple weeks later the tail light looked like someone glued a piece back in..

i went to some pictures i took when i first bought the car and the crack was there.

but how did I get the little piece that fits it perfectly lying on the sidewalk?

my mind is fucked
>>
>>691640274
Someone's been watching too much Oprah lol

The Secret is a load of bullshit. Take your tulpa and go back to /x/ and project your positivity at the reptilian overlords.
>>
>>691636107
IT'S NOT THERE, AND I REMEMBER THE MOMENT CLEAR AS DAY.

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE KINDA LIKE PENS THAT USE THE PENCIL'S THINGS SO THEY'RE SHARP, AND I GOT FUCKING STUNG BUT IT'S NOT THTERE
>>
>>691640952

My life is the sum of insanely improbable events. Everything major life decision I have set out to do has happened. Things work towards what I have decided I am.
>>
>>691615565
Newsflash human memory unreliable
>>
>>691640274
damn immigrants taking our jobs
>>
>>691640954
Same bro, I remember it too.
>>
>>691641155
How in the hell dose it work with so many people in the world?
>>
>>691641155
Literally every life is the sum of insanely improbable events, and you're probably retroactively skewing your memory in favor of this idiotic preconception that you've decided to believe.

Is it more likely that you have mystical mind powers or that you're simply fooling yourself?
>>
>>691640669
Bro its not a coma you just havent fully taken control. Of your body and mind. Youre there orbiting it and watching it but you arent in it. Read my posts about waking up and realizing things.
Also when woken up. You will find dual meanings in everything that woken people say. The first meaning(obvious meaning is for those sleeping) the second meaning is for those truly awake and listening. The sort of "illuminati" thing is kinda true except its not some all powerful organization. Its just awoken media personalities that flamboyant flaunt their status as being awake(because for some reason i cant comprehend we arent supposed to blatantly say we are aware.)
Dual meanings in songs.
Beyonces flawless. "I woke up like this"
Most rap songs about fucking "the bitxh" is about fucking the world. Using it to get pleasure out of it.
Dude its kinda strange scary and can be real if you want it to be real.
>>
>>691636988
Betty White is not in the WWE..
>>
>>691641335

Because you are not one person. You are the sum of probabilities that result from looking at the universe through by a certain way, think of a lens. You can influence the way the lens looks at the sum of probabilities that create you.

You also have to come to accept that those you do not interact with do not exist. You exist to me because I am interacting with you, when I am not interacting with you, you do not exist in my sum of probabilities (universe).
>>
>>691630430
There are rules, and unlike anything else in this thread, they never change. So you have your connection.

Tits or Gtfo
>>
>>691641457

Every life is the sum of insane probabilities, what you see is the normal distribution of all probabilities.
>>
>>691641527
Also i am joy riding. If this thread dies please make a new one with the same image as this one
>>
>>691615565
yeah, great. you've proven that people have shite memories.
>>
File: 1466879015710.gif (810 KB, 225x183) Image search: [Google]
1466879015710.gif
810 KB, 225x183
>>691615565
The only Matrix that exists is the one we created ourselves.
Look around yourself fam; there's a whole world outside your computer yet you choose to stay "plugged in" to keep yourself distracted from how shitty it is.
Games, websites and social media is just all meaningless bullshit.
>>
>>691641916
Cool mate, this thread should last a little bit, I'll try to keep one up. The discussion in these threads are great.
>>
>>691642469
How do you like my theory on waking up?
>>
>>691642725
It's okay, I took the image in a literal sense instead of a metaphorical one, I understand what you mean in your post though.
>>
>>691643140
Its literal homie
>>
This all started from the Large Hadron Collider
>>
And you know why? Because english is fucking dumb language, where sometimes e is e others is ee and sometimes ee is ee others is e, o is ö and ö is o, c is see or k, etc
Also the gum bears is because of fucking Frankenstein u CUCKS
>>
>>691643596

There is a probability of it being true and a probability of it being false. Until it is observed neither exist. If you start slipping through the mish mash of things, you can start influencing the probability to be in your favor.
>>
>>691643140
By wake up i mean revive, be born, EVOLVE.but its literal Its the next step. Like going super saiyin. Ask questions. It reminds me why i need to wake up again.
>>
>>691644221
Lool archimedes van plato freud here.
>>
>>691644604
how long does it take to become aware and influence reality?
>>
>>691644908

When you understand what a perfectly normal beast is.
>>
Sharing my two cents

1. One time I was sitting with two of my friends and talking about unimportant things that I now don't remember, at some point I spaced out and just thought very deeply about how unreal these two guys were, how ethereal and fake their entire existence is and while I was believing my thoughts more they literally jolted and stared at me and that was the scariest moment of my entire life. They did not move nor blink they just fucking sat there and stared into me (which was unlike them) and as I was drowning in adrenaline and fear I managed to drag the moment for a few moments before I lost my composure and I spoke to them saying "whats wrong?" They instantly went back to their discussion as if nothing happened.

I am not diagnosed with any mental disorder nor have I ever had any hallucinations in my life. That moment was unfucking real it was not from this "reality".
>>
>>691645277
a normal beast, care to elucidate based anon?
>>
>>691645431

A perfectly normal beast travels across the planes for a few days twice a year. During that time, it is hunted and supplies substance for the locals living in the area. Then it disappears. No one questions where it goes, why there are is a chain of hundred of thousands of them charging back and fourth twice a year. It is all perfectly normal.
>>
>>691645325
if you stare into the abyss long enoguh, it stares back at you.
>>
>>691645325
And 2. When I was little I had an imaginary gf that I used to toy with in my head before falling asleep, when I hit my teens I stopped toying with imaginary friends and basically became a normal kid. In my mid 20's I was lonely and bored and the exact first name and last name of my imaginary childhood love popped up on tv in some modern reality tv show. I laughed and thought really deeply about how that name popped up and they I had abaww moment about how I thought girlfriends would be growing uo and how the reality was, I was so lonely and sad that day that I laughed and thought to mt self "where are you imaginary gf, why don't you manifest in real life after all these years and say hello to me?" I swear to whatever god you believe in anon, to my vital organs that literally a few seconds later one shitty female friend called and said "heyyyyyyy I called to say hello" I got so scared I broke my phone against the wall (the landline handset) then called her on the cell to confirm and she said and I quote "how come we don't live in the same world anymore? You have yours and I have mine"

I shat my brix in this reality enough times to know something is not right, just dont focus on it too much anons or it could get you what you wish for and that might not always be what you need.
>>
>>691645810
Their eyes were empty and the silence was "facing thr unknown" kind of scary.
>>
>>691646577
was there any background noise from the world around you in that moment? When i was a kid i used to somewhat randmly have these serene moments of ethereal realization, about existence, i sometime still do when looking at my moms face
>>
>>691646832
The mood was activr one of them was fucking around on a guitar and the other was sitting opposite of him they had a ln active conversation and the more I thought about them being unreal manifestations the closer I got to that snap moment when they just dropped all their mannerisms and starred at me, it was like they were drones waiting for my mind to give them a reason to continue existing in that moment, and when I said "what's wrong?" They went bavk to normality.

Freaky serene clarity moment
>>
>>691647445
have you ever met the manifestation of you imaginery gf?
>>
How many times have you watched some tv show, listened to some unpopular song, read a book only to come seconds later to /b/ and find a thread with no replies about that exact same thing?
>>
>>691639019
kek
>>
>>691647662
I met the female friend later and she said that she just thought about me that moment because of abirthday video she was watching of mutual friends.

She is nothing like my imaginary childhood gf, but something responded to my summmon man... you get what I mean? It was like a response... I asked and that girl called. Such coincidences frak me out but they happen.
>>
>>691648135
Yeah, i understand, I guess we're all Gods, if we choose to be
>>
>>691646832
Your mom is the snake. I know its hard to see but shes trying to protect you from realizing the next step in life. Dont trust her. But still love her and make her feel loved
>>
Who here knows about syrian louie's cloud theory?
>>
>>691648580
What the fuck are you even talkimg about?

Also awakebro in the thread any practical exercises I can do to wake up?
>>
>>691648349
No we are all gods already. We just havent realized our potential. Evolution. From slithering on out bellys on the earth to walking with our bellies away from the earth. To gaining wings and flying above the earth. To influencing the earth itself.
>>
>>691648664
just googled it, no real matches
>>
>>691648950
To fucking Lucy doll
Like in that one .webm from the skinny girls thread.

Oh my god that horny face....
>>
>>691615565
tldr can u give me the general idea?
>>
>>691649188
He posted a few times on /b/ some very interesting threads about making probabilities work to your needs with proof and logic.
>>
The minus symbol.
Two negatives make a positive.

Take two minus symbols and cross them.

you get +.

Tilt the plus symbol you get multiply.

Additions over.

Division symbol. Two balls.

Masculinity split over a line.
>>
>>691649352
Glit hes happen irl that no one can explain, memories that turn out to be false. For example nelson Mandela being dead in prison or aftrr etc.

Life glitches basically.
>>
>>691649703
thanks
>>
>>691627025
Dude this is really fucking scary I dont know why, more than the shit creepypastas they post in /x/ all the time
>>
>>691630719
Her mom?
>>
>>691648936
Well i didnt do anything really... I can tell you a bit about me and maybe if replicated may help you gain waking up.i had a difficult childhood. Im smarter than most people i deal with(not really cockiness- just what the world has told me. Um... Realize everyone around everything around is simply the world. You can be part of the world or you can recognize that its a bit slower than you. But dont start feeling superior to everyone or you will devolve and have to wait for another chance. I always had a fascination with understanding people and my surroundings. One day i took too much amphetamine paste and mdma and everyone close to me coincidentally showed up at my house. I was also reeling from my wife and newborn leaving me for another man. Anyway there was alot of change in my mind. ... I have it all written down in a journal in my storage unit just in case i forgot how to be awake. I did... Id have to go het it and type it out for youbif you wanted to really know everything i know. I apologize for formatting. Ive been drinking and im on my phone. In summary tho- you can wake up and choose to be good or bad with the knowledge. I chose i couldnt handle it so im here just twlling stories about what i could have had. I will sdmit im not ready to wake up again.... Not yet anyway. Imagine there has been a world moving in your fave and you never noticed it. And when you notice it you realize you still dont understand the full breadth of it. We are ants and other pwople we know are apex beings.... But there are even more powerful things then them.
>>
>>691649313
Waaaat
>>
>>691650250
anon, what's your first name?
>>
>>691650250
What is the truth? The ultimate truth?
>>
File: grimmiedatcock.jpg (98 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
grimmiedatcock.jpg
98 KB, 564x752
>>691631639
Hmmmm
>>
ITT : bunch of conspiracy nutjobs and trolls.
If we did live in a simulation , you think it would allow us to figure it out?
All of us in this thread would already be jolted away from it , with no memory of it.
Im getting feelings like most of ya , sometimes , but its just your brain playing tricks on you. Its because all of us reject the idea of this planet and species , so dumb , inhumane , cruel and greedy , self-destructive. We'd love to be other people , heroes even , to break free from it , but its just a silly fantasy to warm us during the cold night.
The world is real. You can see things you do affect your near and not so near future. Global warming is observable. Endangered species that cause troubles to the food chain , also observable. Things that wouldnt make sense if we were in a simulation.
However , you can never be certain about anything. Not 100%. I cant guarantee you that this is how things are , but logic dictates it is.
>>
>>691650688
Steven. Why do you ask?
>>
>>691651071
Erm.... I dont know if there is a one truth. All i know as a fact is you will receive what you need.
>>
>>691651815
I am on a different tangent than the op. The world is real homie.
>>
>>691651973

i thought for a moment you were someone i know, it's all good :)
>>
>>691652486
What is your first name bro?
>>
File: 1466949189290.jpg (114 KB, 1016x642) Image search: [Google]
1466949189290.jpg
114 KB, 1016x642
Greetings from Universe A
>>
>>691652486
But some call me yaweh
>>
>>691652742
Christopher, based bro
>>
>>691615565
It doesn't DO anything! That's the beauty of it.
>>
>>691652970
>yaweh
And what do you call youself?
>>
>>691653008
I know a few chris' but none are close family. Can i help you with anything else tho?
>>
>>691651815
Another good way to realize how strong the brain is , and what its capable of , is watching that one video that i cant remember how to find , it was just a bunch of people that were sat down and had on of their arms hidden out of their vision , and replaced with a fake hand. One person would gently stroke both the fake and real arm , and eventually someone would stab the fake arm , scaring the fuck out of the person , who would later swear he could feel the stabbing as if it was on his real arm.
It all comes down to , are we more than our brains? Do we control it , or does it control us?
Untill we can answer every question related to the brain , we cannot dwell into problems like this , since there's too many factors that we're not aware of.
Of course , a simulation theorist (or w/e we can call you and others that share the belief) would argue that the reason we cant unlock the secrets of the brain , while having unlocked the rest of the body , most diseases , particles , and whatnot , is because of the simulation itself. Its also the reason we cant explain sleep.
As i said , nothing is certain , but just using the information we have on a scale , it tips towards this world being real.
>>
>>691653298
I am the great I AM.
>>
>>691653298
Henry
>>
>>691653715
no, i think thats it, thank you though :)
>>
>>691654078
;)
>>
>>691654115
Why do people. Love their mother so much?
>>
>>691618028

>With google maps and other stuff it was replaced wit a newer world map fitting correct propotions

Bullshit, just zoom out to world view and see how the schale changes when you go from europe to africa. But hey, why make Africa big when it's only mud, plants and apes?
>>
File: Gulp, gulp.png (17 KB, 588x656) Image search: [Google]
Gulp, gulp.png
17 KB, 588x656
>>
>>691653881
I know one henry. Hes an old bastard though
>>
>>691654783
I am so old.
>>
File: 20160102_233035.jpg (970 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160102_233035.jpg
970 KB, 2560x1440
>>
>>691655515
Like 50s at least.
He likes this band called white witch

But age is what we want it to be. Ambiguous.
>>
>>691655604
Shit i didn't. Know my wifes fat pussy was back there. Thank god for the sippy cupa Li
>>
>>691615565
WTF WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE?I WATCHED THIS 5 HOURS AGO.MATRIX IS BROKEN INDEED.
>>
>>691656219
Because You need to wake up donny
>>
>>691623618
It was always .org, I've been here since 09
>>
>>691656423
it is not that easy nigger,either give me the right pill or explain to me what is this post all about.I really don't understand that gibberish from OP
>>
File: im.jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
7 KB, 278x181
The Matrix?

K fuckface...
>>
File: gantz-sphere_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg (72 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
gantz-sphere_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg
72 KB, 500x318
>>691627025
Have you ever read a manga called Gantz?
>>
>>691615565
Oh YES! Suddenly everybody started to use "then", when "than" is right! MATRIX! We can FEEL you there!
>>
>>691656895
I like you. Dead straight i cant force feed you as its different for all. Youbwill get your chance just know that wisdom is infinite and you can. Always evolve into a greater person
>>
>>691656895

OP summed up things that lots of people remember differently. Best conclusion OP has is The Matrix, maybe OP forgot 80% of all people are total retards.
>>
>>691654115
Sik of dis shit
>>
>>691651815
Believe it or not but the "illuminati" funded GTA V to mock us all living in a simulation. Its not satire
>>
Any more questions for not op?
>>
>>691658421
Dont die
>>
>>691658316
Believe it or not but illuminati's last member lived hundreds of years ago.Since that time there is no evidence illuminati still exists.

So according with your claim,you have the orgs or the names who funded GTA and are part of todays illuminati?This would be an evidence that they exist during a time there is 0 proof of their work.
>>
No one to talk to?
>>
>>691657518
Will do my best!

>>691657794
Now it makes sense,but most of the examples that seem to have heppened for me were because i never paid attention to these details.

For example english is not my native language,when sex and the city was on TV,i would listen to my sis saying "Anon sex EN the city is on TV come watch with me" and as a young little fucker i would go there expecting to see some samantha action.So you see,either it was in or and all i could hear was "EN".Therefore when the time came and i had to use the title as part of my speech some people would have the same issue,caused by my false understanding.If i googled it i would have known it is "and".
>>
>>691635733
Idiot. you are confusing your golden girls. it was bea Arthur.
>>
Anyone want awakebros email address? Lurkers included?
>>
ITT op reveals his full blown autism
>>
>>691660893
lurker here, would save
>>
>>691615565
Brah. If you want to know how the universe works it's by faith. It can quite litteraly move a mountain. The Bible is much more than retard atheist would have you believe.
>>
>>691615565
The "One small step for a man" was actually just misheard as "One small step for man".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.