[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the saddest experience you've had, /b/? >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
File: image.gif (804 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
804 KB, 500x715
What's the saddest experience you've had, /b/?

> also general feels thread
>>
File: 1464752073203.jpg (1 MB, 1997x3000) Image search: [Google]
1464752073203.jpg
1 MB, 1997x3000
>>687787455
They cancelled "Selfie"
>>
>>687787455
>What's the saddest experience you've had, /b/?
Knowing there are people like you, OP.
>>
>>687787455
>be cab driver
>come across a accident on country road
>car rolled, 14 year old girl got thrown out and is lying in middle of the road
>her driver friend is still in car
>get out and try to help young girl
>shes got a fucked up skull and is twitching and staring at the sky
>don't know what to do so I just kneel beside her and tell her it will be ok
>suddenly police car turns up
>go home, suddenly its all too much, damn that cop she was a hottie
saddest experience
>>
>Buy waffles to have for breakfast
>Go to sleep
>Dream of waffles
>Wake up
>Can'twaitforwaffles
>Open freezer
>No waffles
>GF ate half my waffles at 2am
>Gave the rest to the dog
>Dog throws up in living room
>Eats the waffles a second time

fucker just wanted to rub it in my face
>>
>Be me
>Government employee
>28 years old
>Federal building
>Interrogation
>Suspect is smoking hot blonde
>Big breasts, fat ass, beautiful eyes, perfect smile. Cute giggle.
>I know she has a cute giggle because that's all she's been doing during this 3 hour interrogation.
>"You will give me what I want you bitch!"
>"Sorry sweetie, couldn't give it you even if I wanted to."
>I'm losing my patience.
>"Activate the shock collar."
>She becomes very skittish.
>"Please don't. I really don't know anything!"
>"Fuck you. Vodka infused whore. Zap her."
>She screams in agony.
>"Enough."
>She composes herself.
>"Why are you doing this?"
>"Mission report, December 16th, 1991.
>>
>>687787455
>be me 18 at huge festival party
>right at the front
>some random girl is grinding on me from behind
>sudden urge to inflict pain
>backwards headbutt this hoe and knock one of her teeth out while she is bleeding all over the place
>no one saw, i just walked away as i stepped on her arm
>felt bad but only because i needed to go get hiv tested
not sure why i did that but i felt sad when i knew i had to go get tested
>>
>>687789146
Similar experience not long ago
>live with 3 other roommates
>they're all going out on a double date one weekend
>go out and buy bottle of jaeger
>plan on getting fucked up playing sad music until I either black out or fall over and can't get up
>go to sleep at 8pm saturday night
>sleep until 3pm sunday, dream of my brother
>roommates won't be back until late night
>play some sad music, get into the mood
>turn on sad music on computer while I go get bottle
>no bottle in the fridge
>realize they were being loud last night because they were drunk
>bottle in the trash can, empty
>only become more depressed realizing I can't drown my sorrow
>liquor shops aren't open on sunday
Last weekened was a killer
>>
>>687788288
>be me 14yo girl
>having fun car ride with my mum and dad on our way home
>dad has epileptic fit and crashes car
>i get thrown out the car and get fucked up pretty bad
>see some cabby walk over to me while im in a but fuck of pain
>all i wish is that this cabby fuck my tight virgin puss
>he tells me it will be ok but all i can think about is him fucking my asshole
>police interrupts him so theres no way he will rape me now
>feel really sad that he never tried to rape me
>feel sad that i have rape fantasies everyday now
>>
>>687789849
This happened to me with my current roommates, i just subtly stole their shit until i had 20$ more than what they took.
>>
I dated a chick for almost 2 years. Over time we grew apart because our schedules constantly conflicted. I thought she lost interest in me so I broke up with her. At this moment I want nothing more than to have her back. But I can't. She is now dating a guy she says she loves and wants to spend the rest of her life with him. He constantly mistreats her and says hateful things. She blames herself for him treating her that way. She feels she may deserve it sometimes. It's clear she is lying to herself because she doesn't want to be alone. It kills me because I know I threw her into this situation. If I hadn't ended our relationship she would not be with a man who disrespects her. It's he worst feeling seeing the woman I still love be stuck in this toxic relationship and here I am powerless to help her.

TLDR Ex's new bf mistreats her, I can't do anything to stop him
>>
>>687790528
She's a cunt, get over it and go get pussy.
>>
File: 1457167536894.jpg (76 KB, 612x600) Image search: [Google]
1457167536894.jpg
76 KB, 612x600
>>687787455
Hey op, glad I found a feels thread. Will share what I have. Any requests? I have greentext, poems, inspirational, etc. I'm a fucking feels addict.

Also, I've got some shit to get off my chest. I want to have an honest discussion that's gonna get fuckin disturbing. I haven't bothered pretyping so here goes. Backstory: I was molested at ages 7-9, and my life got flip-turned upside down.

> Be poorfag adopted nigger to a single mom
> Single mom was a hardass, abused me pretty badly (emotional, physical, never sexual thank god, lol)
> Mom is a former military (did her duty) Christian baby boomer, makes me go to church.
> Nice Christian couple takes me for a week each year during the summer, I sleep in spare bedroom while going to some faggot-ass Christian summer camp.
> Shit was pretty fun, made us read the bible, but was cool. One of the ministers (old dude, but super nice) had a lot of cool stories about Rwandan massacre. Nothing gory, we were kids, but he saw some shit.
> Anyway, back to Christian couple. We got a lady I called Grandma Barb, and a dude I called Grandpa Pat. Both in mid to late 40s, both nice, although finicky about messes.
> Grandpa pat molested me for 2 years, until we got caught. He couldn't work, and Grandma Barb was a nurse. She came home, caught us in the worst way possible, flipped shit. He went to prison, where he died (diabetes and stress, didn't get beat up as far as I know).
> For years, I've been repressing the memories of this event, but this evening I discovered acid. I was expecting to hallucinate fuzzy mushrooms and shit but instead my brain went into overdrive and a whole bunch of repressed memories came to the surface.

There's a lot more. No, I'm not posting lurid details. Nothing jerk-off worthy anyway. Will continue in a minute, going for a smoke.
>>
File: Award winning 'go 'za.jpg (57 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
Award winning 'go 'za.jpg
57 KB, 610x458
>>687787455
'go 'za is not available in my 3rd world country.
FML.
>>
Is the guy from the Feels thread from Yesterday is here? The one who hesitated to do his 1), 2) or 3). FB his friends/go alone/play vidya.
>>
>>687791123
no he died
>>
>>687787455
>>687786259
Need more feels
Yesterday I saw HER for the last time.
>Move to another country absolutely alone
>Find job but feel affraid and lonely all time
>Find out that the hottest girl in work is from my country as well
>Find out we have common interest
>Become inseparable so much supervisors watch us all the time so we can't even get close to each other to talk
>Don't give a fuck, because we were sitting together in canteen for half hour before work and on our break time
>Buy car
>Start to give her lift to work everyday
>Start to be rly good friends
>Help her out all the time, because my language is a bit better than hers
>Go together for dinners, cafe, museums etc
>Best times so far since I came to this country
>Feel happy
>My parents call me my dog got hit by car and died
>I know this is life reminding me I'm doomed for shittynes and I know that all I can do at this point is wait for it to kick me harder
>Here it comes
>The people I live with asked me to move out
>When I visited my parents for weekend I went out with friends for drinks and got beaten hard by some fags
>Look like boxer after a fight now
>But wait, theres more
cont...
>>
>>687791577
cont
>Came back and feel like shit, tired and knowing this is not the end of my suffering
>Her birthaday coming
>Decide its time to tell her how I feel
>On her birthday I said I fell in love
>She said she don't fell the same
>Actually she thinks she loves someone else
>I play cool but I died inside
>Promise to her nothing changes
>We both know its bullshit
>She looks like she shoot guiding dog, and I look like shit
>We can't look at eachother and every conversation is awkward
>But not for long
>One week after her birthday she takes sick days
>One week passed and I have no idea whats up with her and everybody at work keeps asking me that
>I feel even worse having to say it houndreds times a day that I have no idea whats happening with her, because she won't speak to me anymore
>Yeasterday finnaly she texted me that shes going to work and I can pick her up
>When she got in the car she looked so happy
>She said its her last day in this work
>I feel my guts are flipping upside down
>Say nothing
>She seems rly happy about changing work and I know this is definitive end
>All day at work I saw her going to various people to say goodbye
>To everyone but me
>I feel like I'm drowning
>End of the day
cont...
>>
>>687791731
cont
>She said bye to everyone and I'm waiting for her at exit
>See she has a bit watery eyes
>Ask her if she feels bad for leaving and basically some small talk
>See her answars are short and she don't feel like talking to me at all
>Die a bit more inside but at this point I got used to it
>Finaly in front of her home I just wished her good luck with new job and nice weekend and all
>She just looked at me, smiled and said "bye"
>That was it
>In her eyes I didn't deserve good bye talk
>Not even thank you for all help, driving her everyday to work, few times even when I had day off
>Just smile and "bye"
>I felt like shit
>I felt I didn't mean anything to her
>I wanted to believe she didn't gave my goodbye speach because it was too hard for her, knowing I loved her and that we can;t be friend anymore
>I wanted to...
>But voice back in my head keeps telling me that she just didn't care at all
>I just cried myself to sleep and now I feel terrible
>Can't imagine going back to workplace
>Now I'm going through hell
>I'm facing absolute lonelines in near future
>Lost my only firend and girl I loved, being forced to move out to shitty flat alone, working in place I hate that will remind me everyday about my broken heart
>Well played life, well played
>I know I will get up and I just can't wait what will you do next time to bring me down, because right here we got a fucking fatality already
>And I know that everytime it hits me harder
>Hopefully not the end yet...
>>
>>687789258
Fuck off blaha.
>>
>>687791015
Ok, continuing. This is where it gets messed up. More backstory inbound.

> I was diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome, which is high functioning autism. I'm sure most ppl in this thread have at least a working idea of what autism is, but I'll describe myself.
> Growing up in the 90s, ADHD was the way to go. Your kid too hyper? ADHD. Doing bad in school? ADHD. Getting bullied? ADHD. I could go on, but no point. So I was diagnosed with ADHD, and that's that. But all in all, I was a pretty weird kid.
> I'd say I was kind of like a puppy. I loved hugging, cuddling, tickling, etc. I had no understanding that it was inappropriate to fling yourself on a full-grown man that you don't know. I was also extemely naive and eager to please. Basically a pedophile's wet dream.
> Anyway, Grandpa pat was a pedophile. He groomed me to be receptive to his advances. Being an affectionate child, I loved back rubs, and this was his primary tool for grooming. We would give each other massages (while wifey was away), and it became a game. He always made sure there were ground rules; I didn't understand, but I saw it as a game, and the whole fear of getting caught made it extra fun.
> Gradually, it became more and more inappropriate by stages. For example, one day we took our shirts off. Next day pants. Next day we were nude. Then it went from back rubs to legs, to butt, next thing you know he's playing with my penis. It progressed from there to "all the way" as they say, meaning oral sex and full penetrative intercourse.

*deep breath*
Now this is where it gets fucked up. You see, after this happened is when my life went to shit. It feels weird admitting this, but the truth is I enjoyed it. I remember everything now, and I realize that I never felt threatened. I never felt pain. The truth is a 7 year old boy is capable of gaining and erection and enjoying it.

I think if we had never been caught then I would simply look at the whole incident with a shrug.

More inbound
>>
File: DavidHiggs.png (698 KB, 1234x4568) Image search: [Google]
DavidHiggs.png
698 KB, 1234x4568
>>
File: EB.png (883 KB, 1632x4644) Image search: [Google]
EB.png
883 KB, 1632x4644
>>
>>687791025
i feel like its just one retard from /ck/ who spams this stupid shit everywhere. stop it.
>>
File: Paul.png (171 KB, 984x760) Image search: [Google]
Paul.png
171 KB, 984x760
>>
File: TreeStory.jpg (762 KB, 1744x3204) Image search: [Google]
TreeStory.jpg
762 KB, 1744x3204
>>687791825
Come on, keep going. This sounds like it's going to be a crazy ride
>>
>>687791906

Funny thing. I used to think repressed memories were bullshit, ha ha.

> Once again, aside from the fact that this guy was a pedophile who went to prison, this shit was like a healthy sexual relationship.
> What fucked my life up was what happened when we were caught. Grandma Barb comes home early to surprise husband, hears suspicious noises, finds us.
> Her reaction is textbook freakout, tell everybody, big scene. What really fucked with my head was how she reacted to me with disgust. I felt hurt and ashamed, but didn't really know why. Sad fact I realize now is that I was probably "the other woman" to her.
>How my mother reacted was also pretty fucked. She tried her best to protect me and such, but she never treated me the same again. You see, little boys aren't supposed to be raped. And when I expressed my confusion (saying that he didn't do anything wrong), well.... my mother never treated me the same after that. Can't have no little fag-boy for a son.
> For years, I've felt nothing but shame, anger, and weakness, over the whole event.

All I can think of now is stories of boy-man love in ancient Athens, or how I read a pasta about a man who married a 9 year old and had a wonderful 70 year old marriage.

It chills me to the bone to think of the implications here. Of how a stigma can fuck people's lives and force people to become predators. I don't even know man, I just had to get that off my chest.
>>
Being denied access to my children.
>>
File: OhWinter.png (736 KB, 1280x5186) Image search: [Google]
OhWinter.png
736 KB, 1280x5186
>>
File: yourlifeanon.png (219 KB, 1199x444) Image search: [Google]
yourlifeanon.png
219 KB, 1199x444
>>
File: 1435507805466.jpg (65 KB, 462x630) Image search: [Google]
1435507805466.jpg
65 KB, 462x630
>>687787455
Developping lipomastia after keeping my beautiful hair with finasterid for 2 years.
>>
File: 1448068906854.jpg (4 MB, 3963x6000) Image search: [Google]
1448068906854.jpg
4 MB, 3963x6000
>>687792497
How exactly did your mom and Grandma treat you afterwards. What happened after that in your life?
>>
>>687787455
My teen years and most of my twenties was a lonely hopeless time. I didn't have places online to connect with others in the same shoes or to let me know I wasn't a freak but many others were just like me.

One night while I was stumbling around town drunk dreading coming home to another night of misery I happened to meet a girl . Never thought that would happen because I was the only person out and about. She loved my pathetic ass and gave the world to me. I was a lucky man well for a while at least.

One night the grim reaper came like a thief in the night and took her away. I always thought I was lucky to not have seen some one die especially some one I love. But whatever innocence I had left that night was taken. I eventually would come home to the empty home I had left years ago. A place I never wanted to visit again.
>>
>>687789146
>>687789849
this is baww not rage
>>
File: z9BxMwF.png (278 KB, 1563x2485) Image search: [Google]
z9BxMwF.png
278 KB, 1563x2485
>>687792789
Had something similar happen in 2012.
>>
>>687792497
That's an interesting story, anon. You have my sympathy. I don't have any advice but I wish you well nonetheless
>>
File: 1448077346313.jpg (1 MB, 1296x3752) Image search: [Google]
1448077346313.jpg
1 MB, 1296x3752
>>
File: 1447419650412.png (1 MB, 1848x4188) Image search: [Google]
1447419650412.png
1 MB, 1848x4188
>>
>>687793034
I'm currently reading that but wanted to pause to tell you what song came on as I reading it. Everybody Hurts by REM. So fitting.
>>
File: Louis.png (510 KB, 1893x715) Image search: [Google]
Louis.png
510 KB, 1893x715
>>
>>687791780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp2bw87Rz2g

I come here to train myself not to have feelings anymore.
>>
>>687793437
I got a lot of these pictures coming. I have a folder I've been slowly filling up with green text and pictures that have made me feel.
>>
File: Thanksb.png (590 KB, 2645x3258) Image search: [Google]
Thanksb.png
590 KB, 2645x3258
>>687793447
https://youtu.be/vsQ977u8Wuk
Good luck anon.
>>
>>687793034
Ok I'll admit it. I just cried my ass off. Nice post anon and saved.
>>
>>687793108
I'm 95% sure this is bullshit but for some reason everyone on /b/ loses their shit over it.

Blowing 3 guys and getting fingered by a 4th at a party? Just there in front of everybody? Nah.
>>
File: ButteflyFeels.jpg (3 MB, 3536x5581) Image search: [Google]
ButteflyFeels.jpg
3 MB, 3536x5581
>>687793447
https://youtu.be/qP-wp7J8cNg

I hope these pictures help. Let me know how it goes /b/ro.
>>
>>687792155

soo..did he realy kill himself?
>>
File: goodbyeanon.png (710 KB, 1212x1250) Image search: [Google]
goodbyeanon.png
710 KB, 1212x1250
>>687794232
Look it up. Also, you'd be surprise on a feels thread. Are you a summerfag?

>>687794191
Glad you enjoyed. Have you ever read monkey island ?

v Pic related v
>>687792755
>>
>>687792755
Grandma Barb cut off contact completely (keeping in mind we still went to the church every weekend). So I refused to go and my mom gave me that one.

My mom lost all respect for me. An expert at all the typical emotional abuse tactics, sarcastic "jokes," etc. No desire to go into details.

She eventually disowned me when I flunked out of uni. All good though. I eventually accepted that I swing both ways.
>>
File: Reason2Live.jpg (1 MB, 795x2187) Image search: [Google]
Reason2Live.jpg
1 MB, 795x2187
>>687794359
Unsure. I tried looking him up when it first happened.

This one however is pretty true
>>
>>687794474
>Glad you enjoyed. Have you ever read monkey island ?

No I haven't. You got a link?
>>
>>687794474

Nah, been around a while fam. It just seems fake to me. The idea of walking into a crowded party and seeing the love of his life with 4 guys on her. Just seems a little far fetched.

As said i'm 95% sure it's fake, it could be true I guess but I'd like a little more proof other than a matching name
>>
>>687795035
Pic related>>687792755
>>
File: ArtFeelz.jpg (89 KB, 846x717) Image search: [Google]
ArtFeelz.jpg
89 KB, 846x717
>>687794797
What's your status now anon? If you're still near your family, leave them. The blood of the covenant is thicker than water of the womb. You can maybe make new friends and call them family. Maybe try to go back and finish school and start a new life. Go somewhere new even. What do you have to loose?

>>687795035
It's the picture in the post underneath picrelated. It's one of my favorites.
>>
File: ItGetsBetterAnon.png (1 MB, 3653x2480) Image search: [Google]
ItGetsBetterAnon.png
1 MB, 3653x2480
>>687795157
I can give you that but man I've seen some women do crazy shit so I wouldn't doubt it.

Gonna close out with this. I had more pictures but I'm on my laptop and not my desktop so this folder is limited.
>>
>>687794895
Reminds me of when my wife died. The look. How she was so fucking cold just shattered my fucking heart. The fear that filled me when I heard the doc say "get back on the phone with chopper and tell them to get the fuck here now". I had no fucking clue she could die but those words told me all. I was alone and clueless what to do with this fear and pain and hurt. I took off running and screaming into the darkness. Punching walls and poles. Screaming at god that he better not fucking take her. Don't you fucking dare take my baby. But he did.
>>
>>687795379
Thanks for the advice, but I'm way ahead of ya. Already cut ties, surviving, employed, can't ask for much more.
>>
shit i wanna write my story but... its too fucking hard
>>
>>687796392
come on mate, you can do it !
>>
>>687796392
do it fag
>>
I had terrible acne for years, now I'm 19, started doing something about it only last year. Post treatment left me with a lot of scars and black heads, my face is repulsive to look at.
Few days ago I went for the first time to a cosmetologist to try and make a human out of my self.. She's an old Lady.. And her touching my face was the most human contact I had in all of my years, she kept popping my zits and massaging my face to some Asian melody with nature sounds, I almost cried of happiness. She could've kept popping my zits forever at that point. It went on for an hour+-. I'm so lonely, somebody, help.
>>
>>687793730

Fuck man... you really are a beta.

You want revenge on this chick?

Get another girlfriend. Lose interest in her altogether.

When you stop chasing her she'll wonder why. That's your chance to have her beg for you back.
>>
>>687797771
I don't know
>>
>>687797771
u dont need a face,you need some ballz and gut to get someone
>>
File: 1462997694520.jpg (22 KB, 476x403) Image search: [Google]
1462997694520.jpg
22 KB, 476x403
Loving someone that didn't love me back.
>>
I was in a bad wreck and destroyed (and I mean like totally shattered) my ankle. Had to have major surgeries. After the last one, I had a fuckton a physical therapy. I didn't want to go one day, so I called my dad and told him I was sick and didn't need a ride. He decided to try to teach his white trash whore girlfriend to surf with his now free afternoon. While coming to the end of a ride, he did a little flip off his board. He caught the back of his neck on a sandbar and completely severed his spinal cord. There was an EMT nearby, and they did CPR on him til the ambulance arrived and got him to the hospital. When they told him the prognosis(never moving anything below his neck again, living on a respirator), he decided he'd rather die. He couldn't talk, so I'd say the alphabet, and he'd blink twice when we got to a letter in the word he was spelling. We did his will that way. I held his hand as they removed life support, with the most intense eye contact you can imagine. I think of him everyday, cry more than I'd ever admit in person, miss him more than can be fathomed, and have to live with the fact that if hadn't been a lazy fuckhead that day, the greatest man I've ever known and my best friend would still be here.
>>
Wich meds to a quick and painless death?
Name and dosages, pls
>>
>>687799231
herion. seriously. rig up and insane and amount and shoot that shit. it'll do the job, especially if you have no opiate tolerance. you'll most likely just pass out and stop breathing. if you're conscious at all, you're going to feel great beforehand.
>>
File: relate.png (514 KB, 1233x336) Image search: [Google]
relate.png
514 KB, 1233x336
This one usually gets me in the feels
>>
>>687799584
never took it. How much is an insane amount?
>>
>>687787455
Are you kidding me you faggot? This makes me happy to be alive. Be glad youre living as a human instead of an ant or a racoon or some weird shit
>>
>>687799959
With no experience? Hard to say. Couple grams should do it. That's probably overkill, but the point is to make sure it works.
>>
>>687787455
When I was 17 my best mate died, literally fell on top of me while we were playing pool at ~5 in the morning. I never really found out what it was (Pulmonary oedema is what I heard, but I feel as though it was unlikely, and maybe it was just chinese whispers and was actually pulmonary embolism?) In any case, I'm now a PhD student on a scholarship because I used work as a substitute for feeling anything, so I guess it's not all bad, OP.
>>
I was 18 years old just had son 3 months ago to with 17 year old GF she wakes up out the blue and leaves me I then 3 weeks later get diagnosed with cancer and she spread a rumour around that I raped her when we where together
defo a low point
>>
>>687792233
In tears man
>>
>>687787455
>be me depressed pothead
>got news that my ex-girlfriend is getting married today
>she is the only woman that I wholeheartedly loved since we broke up 7 years ago
>depressed as fuck
>never cried so hard in my life
>last night I do some insane shit
>decided to fuck anything that moves to let go some steam
>fuck a feminine dude
>disgusted by it
>today I'm making a shroom beverages
>gulp it down to the last bit
>watch Evil Dead
>never felt that kind of fear in my whole life
>got so freaked out and thinking who the fuck I was fucking last night?
>we fucked at the back of his uncle's house
>his uncle didn't have any face
>the sex was good although it is fucking disgusting
>didn't matter because I was going through some horrible day
>shrooms brought me back to reality
>that my ex-girlfriend that I always loved for 7 years now somebody's wife, today as we speak
>confused as fuck
>maybe it's the shrooms, but I can't figure it out
>she is getting married man
>and I'm getting the fear that last night I just fucked some demon out of hell at some old house that nobody lives in.
>life sucks
>sucks to be me
>>
My gf just left me. I don't have anything to live for.
No friends, no job, no nothing.
>>
>>687799795
You just blew my fucking mind. It's clear now.
>>
How can I hang myself with a door and a belt?
>>
>>687792497
>Funny thing. I used to think repressed memories were bullshit, ha ha.
I'm fairly certain I have repressed memories, I can hardly remember a thing from before I was 10 years old, nothing specific at all. I'm pretty sure my mother used to be very mentally unstable and abused me and my sister when we were that young, I can't get my sister to answer me straight about it though.
>>
>>687797771
>I had terrible acne for years, now I'm 19

In the same boat, I have pretty terrible pitting. It's not as bad as you think it is, honestly.
>>
>>687792490
If you look at the bottom of the thumbnail, the comic strip looks like a cute, concerned white dragon.
>>
File: 1454059792939.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454059792939.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>"No, Anon, it will never be the same. We just can't be friends again and I think we should just stop talking to each other."
>>
>>687804204
>It's my fault, not you. I don't want you to feel bad. You jus tdeserve better.
>>
File: 279.jpg (99 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
99 KB, 676x673
bump
>>
I'm so alone and no one cares
>>
File: 1445195419360.jpg (81 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1445195419360.jpg
81 KB, 500x335
don't you dare to 404 now
>>
>>687804896
I care anon, chin up fam.
>>
File: 1459938960720.jpg (42 KB, 720x743) Image search: [Google]
1459938960720.jpg
42 KB, 720x743
>>687804896
for what it counts. me seeing your completely impersonal message has made me sympathise, I hope it gets better for you. Best of luck.
>>
Why didn't you learn how to play an instrument? You could've been a musician by now.
Why didn't you get that job? You wouldn't be a slob by now.
Why didn't you graduate? You could have been a lawyer by now.
>>
>>687804896
cheer up mate
>>
>>687802188
i'm thankful someone feels the same way
>>
>>687799795
>>687802188
>>687806404

I was like this a few years back, I got over myself eventually and found my way back into society. It'll end eventually, you'll see.
>>
>>687805638
Try not to dwell on the past and other people's expectations
>>
The saddest thing?

When the feels thread 404
>>
>>687792155
dem feels
>>
>>687798896
right here with you man
>>
File: hodor-game-of-thrones-1.jpg (105 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
hodor-game-of-thrones-1.jpg
105 KB, 1200x600
>>
In 4 months Im turning 18 /b/ and Im still a kissless Virgin. I have graduated with good grades and I am considered intelligent and attractive (don't have any self-esteem anyway). Too shy. I have trusting issues because of a difficult childhood and have been in therapy for too long. The girl I love (who has already rejected me) really likes being and talking with me, and Im too weak to get rid of her, so I am constantly remembered of my failure. I don't feel close to my friends. I don't feel close to my family. I think the only person who really loves me is my 2 year old sister. Ran out of valium 2 months ago. I'm just 17 /b/, but I feel my life ended a long ago.
>>
How can I hang myself with a door? Just sitting their wirth mu ethernet cable is too painful. I just get up
>>
>>687809977
I'm 32 year old and nobody still loves me.
You are luck, Anon. You got the time.
>>
Held my dead friend after he got his head knocked off over a bad deal
>>
>>687810108
Not the energy though, goodbye to you all /b/ros. Thank you
>>
>>687809977
You aren't even 18 yet m8o. I'm 19 and know loads of men my age who are virgins.

Stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
Waking up this morning
>>
>>687797771
I had bad acne but it kinda cleared up, tried drinking some vitamins last month and my zits disappeared but now when i'm out of vitamins they re-appeared.
>>
>>687809977
dont fucking worry about the virginity thing, that's not even important. I suggest you move, get away from your hometown as soon as you can. Either for school or just to travel just get out there and meet new people.
>>
>>687810821
>dont fucking worry about the virginity thing, that's not even important.

This. As soon as you lose it you realise how fucking stupid you were to ever care about it, it means nothing.
>>
>>687809977
Being a virgin at 17 is completely normal.
>>
Why can't anybody love me? Even as a friend.
I'm not beautiful but no ugly. I'm pretty funny, I think.
>>
>>687806791
Okay, i'll keep my mind open
>>
>>687810917
because you're surrounded by shitty people. find new people and share your stories with them, make new ones
>>
>>687810821
What when you try and try but don"t succeed?
>>
>>687811116
go to shows at local bars, get involved with people in your hometown. realize that anyone who thinks ill of you for what you believe in or enjoy is a fucking idiot and don't deserve your time. go into life with a "fuck it" attitude. I have and it actually works. not all the time but it works
>>
>>687811450
But I tried that. People just get sick of me very quick and I end up being totally alone for months.
>>
everyone and anyone willing to hear, you all help me get through every painful day, you are all worth something, I love you, i thank you for helping, please don't go
>>
File: Super_sad_pepe.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Super_sad_pepe.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
I'm 25 and happily engaged to my fiancee. However when I was 16 / 17 I had this huge, awesome group of friends with whom I'd drink with every weekend. It was almost like the most fun part was finding someone's place to drink at whose parents weren't home or were home but would allow us to drink there.

We were a big group of about 15-20, and whilst often dysfunctional we were like a big family. I remember those days as being the most carefree, happy days of my life.

Fast forward to today, whilst I'm still happy, I have an amazing fiancee with whom I am very much in love and looking forward to marrying, as well as a good career with a promising future, I still only keep in touch with 4 or 5 of those people. We've all gone our separate ways, we have responsibilities, careers, bills, troubles, and our lives will never ever again be as carefree as they were in those amazing days.

I so desperately want to find all those old friends and tell them this, and convince all of us to give up our lives and just go on living like we did forever, even though I know it's impossible.

I guess it just makes me feel completely alone, and this is the first time I've ever expressed it.
>>
>>687811773
you're 17, you still just need to come out of your shell. don't stress out about everything at once at such a young age. I've been there. Shit doesn't seem to start going uphill until you're around 24
>>
>>687812089
Glad to hear that, Anon. Give me your name and I'll think about you everyday, until I kill myself, I promise.
>>
>>687812345
I'm not 17. I'm past 30. I tried and tried, again and again and it never worked. Now I'm not in any "College buddies circle" and people don't get new friend so easily.
>>
>>687793447
we need feelings anon
They keep me rolling
Even after loosing her I know I will come back stronger. I hope one day we will met again and she will se what she lost. And I will be better and over her and she will regreet.
I hope...
For now I'm listening to blues, and have 18 beers and 1 liter of vodka in my freezer.
>>
i have frens, but i cant call them when i feel lonely
>>
>whats the sadest experience u ever had?
>girlfriend left 6 months ago
>i loved her so much dated for 3 years >i see her walking around school with her new boy friend which is clearly the better choice
Why was i born so beta :(
>>
File: 1445540198092.jpg (62 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1445540198092.jpg
62 KB, 480x477
>>687812923
>>
>>687812923
>>i see her walking around school
Underage faggot.
>>
>Live with gf and family because of abusive home life
>Her family very traditional
>Want her to be what they want her to be
>See how this is stressing her out beyond belief
>Try to be positive for her and encourage her to be what she wants to be
>Family doesn't like that
>Also doesn't like that I sneak into her room at night to talk/bang her lmao
>Get her promise ring
>Shelovesit.jpg
>Family finds out but doesn't say shit
>They start bossing me around in the same manner
>Groomingfuturehusbando.gif
>Fuck that I'm my own person
>Things go real south
>To avoid more stress for her I decide to leave their home
>Nowhere to go
>End up at best friends home, though I didn't want to
>Thought leaving her place would ease her family tensions
>Nope.pdf
>Things get much worse
>Relationship with best friend gets worse
>One day at work she comes to visit
>I'm extremely happy to see her
>Something's real off though
>"I'm breaking up with you anon"
>Proceed to cry and tell her she doesn't give a damn about me
>All she cares about is a family that controls her and makes her miserable I say
>Wrongthingtosaybutfuckitimsad.exe
>Sit there for hours crying
>Later in college
>Go to visit her
>She introduces me to Sean
>"Her friend"
>He's three years older, total military faggot, obviously interested in her
>Instantly hate him
>Let her know this immediately after he's gone
>She doesn't want to be intimate anymore
>I explain to her that's because she's already into him
>"It's not true anon, we're just friends, my gfs and I all hang out with them"
>Upon some prodding find out they all drink together
>Call her out for her massive faggotry
>She's backtracking
>Give her benefit of the doubt
>Come back another time
>She tells me they're dating now
>Explode with rage
>How could you lie to me I say to her
>Next you'll be married
>No no you've got it all wrong anon
>Fastforward.exe
>They get married on the day she and I started dating
>>
>>687798896
This
>>
File: 1464912739782.png (184 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464912739782.png
184 KB, 500x375
>>687789916
>Be me 36yo dudr
>Driving back from airport with family
>We wanted go on vacations but my wife and daughter where too fat to enter in the airplane seats.
>think about starting over really far away from them, or killing myself
>letsdoit.jpg
>Crash car to cash the insurance, hoping family would die so i can take the insurance cash from them
>Car flipped upside down
>Still in my seat, with a smile on my face
>Wife is kill
>Daughter wasn't wearing seatbelt so all her fat body stomped against the car door and rekt it like a fucking paper
>Hopeshedies.gif
>Suddenly a prius stop next to my crashed car, driver was listening some japanese shit with the windows down
>He sees the accident and turn off the music
>He sees my daughter in the middle of the road
>That fat guy tells her "don't die cute-chan, i will save you with the power of k-pop, it all will be okay"
>Police arrives because some other driver saw a fat guy trying to rape a girl in the middle of the fucking road
>They send him home because he has autism
>Daughter survives, have to deal with a fat brain damaged whale
>I tried to kill myself yesterday but i realized that my daughter would eat my corpse
>>
>>687814718
O lawd
Pics???
>>
>Be me 32 yo loser
>Gf 22 yo leaves me
>Have no friends
>no job
>Just alone on 4Chan for days and months and years
>Don't live in a country where you can buy a gun
>just don't want to live anymore
>>
File: F7kUvJa.jpg (173 KB, 302x2811) Image search: [Google]
F7kUvJa.jpg
173 KB, 302x2811
>>687791015
Same here man, I have a folder on my phone filled with feels poems, pictures, greentext, or just general stuff.

I also have an ex that still posts depressing poems she writes like everyday on a public Instagram, currently near maybe 150, So I have a lot of material there

I also have a story about her, so if there are any requests, go for it. In the mean time, here's one of the sadder ones I have
>>
>be me 17 years old
>getting drunk and into fights w my best friend
>teen life was perfect
>he got diagnosed with leukaemia
>couldn't afford treatment
>passed away last year
>>
>>687809977
>>687809977
Where's the worthless mods?
>>
>>687791015
There's one about a guy and girl that always went to this tree and practically grew up together but I think she dies, then the one written but a younger brother that never realised the pain his older Brother saved him from with their dad, it ends with ' see you space cowboy' I don't think it's greentext
>>
File: 1463205278148.png (310 KB, 1986x1906) Image search: [Google]
1463205278148.png
310 KB, 1986x1906
>>687817148
This?
>>
File: 1462049823490.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1462049823490.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
>>
>>687818262
Thanks so much!!!
>>
Hey guys
i moved several times because of work
I lost all my friends, they always have better things to do than hang out with me when Im back in home
Cant make new friends because when working im super busy, and m8s are much older

How do you cope with solitude? I cant
>>
>I can't even remember the last time I was genuinely happy
>>
>>687819398
Np man. Enjoy the feels
>>
I'm trying to hang myself with an USB cable and my door and a scarf but it's too painful. I chuckle and struglle then I get up. How can I do?
>>
File: 1462050310315.png (380 KB, 1366x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462050310315.png
380 KB, 1366x1200
>>
File: 1462489586146.jpg (378 KB, 1330x1076) Image search: [Google]
1462489586146.jpg
378 KB, 1330x1076
>>
File: 1462486504320.png (672 KB, 1515x2531) Image search: [Google]
1462486504320.png
672 KB, 1515x2531
Dumping a few
>>
>>687796392
deliver bruh
>>
File: 1462495770644.png (2 MB, 924x1238) Image search: [Google]
1462495770644.png
2 MB, 924x1238
>>
>>687820750
dem feels....whyy
>>
File: 1462050451823.jpg (585 KB, 910x1942) Image search: [Google]
1462050451823.jpg
585 KB, 910x1942
>>
File: 1462899602885.jpg (143 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1462899602885.jpg
143 KB, 600x596
>>
File: 1462899434703.jpg (30 KB, 478x247) Image search: [Google]
1462899434703.jpg
30 KB, 478x247
>>
>>687810896
I regret loosing mine. Everything was so much easier back then.
>>
File: 1463255963536.png (931 KB, 1200x1236) Image search: [Google]
1463255963536.png
931 KB, 1200x1236
>>
File: 1463347384914.jpg (78 KB, 560x1019) Image search: [Google]
1463347384914.jpg
78 KB, 560x1019
>>
>always had bad relations with parents
>depressed since 14
>never got proper help or medication until 18
>moved out when I was 17
>did different drugs for nearly two years straight
>put in psych ward for a while, wasn't allowed to leave
>lost drivers license at 20
>close friend died 3 years ago. Another close friend died just a few weeks ago
>Another friend is in prison for two years now

All in all I'm not really depressed any longer. I left my hometown late last summer and haven't looked back
Having my dream job, told my doctors to go to hell along with their pills. Self medicating with microdoses of LSD
Never been more productive, positive, outgoing or succesful before. Got several projects going on, lots of friends that are always there for me, good place to live and enough money to live very comfortable
But I had a pretty shitty time for nearly 10 years straight. It was worth it though now that I'm here and I look back at it
>>
File: 1462933401619.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1462933401619.gif
164 KB, 494x332
Dunno why this depresses me
>>
>>687812524
You're past 30? Then keep going on with that fuck it attitude. Don't just stop. When you stop they win and we need people like you. Fucking degenerates who are relatable. You fucking tried, don't stop try and don't give up. My grandfather didn't make good friends till he was well in his fourties. You have plenty of time. Go out there and make some friends. Present yourself a different way even. Go to /fa/ get some tips. Go to /fit/ get some more tips. Come to /b/ tell us how you fucking made it and we'll be here happy someone out there did it!
>>
>>687814120
Fuck...
>>
File: 1463967348890.jpg (26 KB, 578x419) Image search: [Google]
1463967348890.jpg
26 KB, 578x419
The Feels
>>
>>687814918
Move out of your country. You've clearly got nothing to loose. Go fucking make something of yourself. Start over. Fuck that shit. Be a looser elsewhere. Or fucking win. Research a new place and move. Make sure your new wardrobe is on point to when you move.
>>
This hits hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMB1hRGZRU
>>
>>687815383
Can we get a green text of you of how you got in this feels thread and why you have your ex poems?
>>
>>687787455
Combined bad experience of drugs and why I haven't / wouldn't touch the shit (I used to live in a really bad area but have since moved away on my own).

>be 13
>A friend's brother overdoses and dies
>be 14
>B friend (school) starts taking drugs
>A friend (rugby team) found hung after taking drugs
>be 15
>B friend overdoses and dies
>be 16
>C friend fucking around on a train line high and loses both his legs
>be 19
>D friend dies from long term drug abuse

Fuck drugs, more importantly fuck the people who sell drugs to kids.
>>
File: IMG_20160501_024730.jpg (84 KB, 480x520) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_024730.jpg
84 KB, 480x520
>>
File: 1459204640036.png (124 KB, 1798x504) Image search: [Google]
1459204640036.png
124 KB, 1798x504
>>
File: 1459232220152.jpg (216 KB, 1024x598) Image search: [Google]
1459232220152.jpg
216 KB, 1024x598
>>
>>687823634
Story time?
>>
File: 1447420816128.png (217 KB, 1128x2230) Image search: [Google]
1447420816128.png
217 KB, 1128x2230
>>
File: 1447419875391.png (72 KB, 1006x490) Image search: [Google]
1447419875391.png
72 KB, 1006x490
>>
>>687798828
No guts
No glory
>>
File: Grace.png (956 KB, 1842x4962) Image search: [Google]
Grace.png
956 KB, 1842x4962
>>
Why people dislike me ?
>>
File: Baww....jpg (260 KB, 1321x1096) Image search: [Google]
Baww....jpg
260 KB, 1321x1096
>>
>>687823941
True story time... I can't remember if the ages were exactly that, I'm just guessing from what I can remember.
>>
File: one day.jpg (38 KB, 408x605) Image search: [Google]
one day.jpg
38 KB, 408x605
>>
File: rejection.png (68 KB, 871x283) Image search: [Google]
rejection.png
68 KB, 871x283
>>
File: adultsucks.png (66 KB, 655x228) Image search: [Google]
adultsucks.png
66 KB, 655x228
>>
-Wake up in morning in haven
-Murder greedy by accident
-Feel sad then murder 3 more people for revenge
-performs in live show
-Anxious cheats on me
The feels!
>>
Hi
>>
>>687787455
I've had 2 people die right in front of me.
One was my grandmother. She was on her deathbed, I was telling her I'm sorry I wasn't around more and that I as a selfish asshole when I noticed she had stopped breathing.
The other was a man who had had a heart attack on the subway. They called for a doctor and I didn't see anyone move a fucking muscle. I ran over and found him motionless in the ground. Tried chest compressions but it was already too late. The paramedics told me I did all I could have but I can't shake the feeling if I had gone sooner I could have saved him.
I need a drink now.
>>
File: YouAreNowAware.png (10 KB, 660x297) Image search: [Google]
YouAreNowAware.png
10 KB, 660x297
>>687824557
Story time my friend. Why do you want to die? Green text it.
>>
>>687824531
>Learn to greentext
>>
>>687787455
fallling way to hard for a young girl. she was 19 I was 25. she promised me she'd always be there, that they only reason I'd been hurt before is because I was waiting to meet her. She told me she wanted to marry me.

I believed her. All of it. I wanted it to be true.

She stopped talking to me, cut me out for no reason, started sleeping with her ex. Told me we'd already broken up when really she just dropped me.

I don't miss her, because she was a liar. But I'd do anything to have love like that again.
>>
>>687824684
>GF left me
>No friends (buds know I'm depressd but don't care)
>no family
>no job
>no country with guns
>>
>>687824871
-not using the blacktext
>>
when i was born
>>
File: 1464548822082.jpg (615 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1464548822082.jpg
615 KB, 3840x2160
>>687787455

>be with girl for 3 years
>0 to 100 100 to 0
>i have a personality disorder and am slowly losing my mind
>feel fine, completely illogical
>acting like a dick most of the time
>insanely needy and autistic
>she breaks up with me
>think about how shitty of a person i am for a year straight and become a much better person
>still hate self and cannot fathom how people like me
>last night had a dream we got back together
>instead of a shitty nightmare it was fantastic
>i want to die
>>
>Not looking for a woman.
>10/10 begins at my job
>I accepted she was out of my league
>adds me on social media
>we hit it off
>hang out and even workout/play sports together
>turns flirtatious
>we see the sunset
>hold hands and kiss most of the night
>go to sleep like feeling like a king
>wake up to text on how she isn't ready for a relationship and how she think's I am going to hate her for leading me on
>fast forward a month we don't speak and she cold shoulders me at work
>mfw I wasn't even looking for a relationship and this happens to me anyway

Not much sad stuff happens in my life. This just fucked me up for a good two weeks
>>
File: 1457289363701.png (29 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
1457289363701.png
29 KB, 680x681
>>687825125
>blacktext
>BLACKTEXT
>>
>crush (only thing in my life that's worth living for) told me she has a new bf 5 mins ago
>don't have access to guns
>>
>>687787455

Watching a family friend take his last breaths before his death from cancer. He was getting treatment from the same facility I was researching in... I saw, from the inside, that medicine is completely devoid of altruism and that patients are just people to take money from. Hearing from him and his wife about how well the care and treatment was was sickening. Him, like all other patients were getting served gold flake covered shit on a silver platter. It spun me into a pretty severe depression.
>>
>>687787455
I paid the brother of a girl I was in love with in high school, she was a senior, I was a freshman, to suck my dick and let me fuck him, while he wore her clothes and makeup, he was in my grade and was over the top out and flamboyant, he looked so much like her, that in her clothes it was really hard to tell, she wouldn't even acknowledge that I existed, so I settled for the next best thing for 6 years, worth every penny, if he hadn't moved to NY, we would still be hooking up, too many freaks and weirdos in NY for me to ever live there
>>
>>687795495
I can't believe no one has replied to this post yet.
Fucking best story of 2013.
>>
>>687791780
I'm sorry anon. It's wild how hard it is to tell what a woman is really thinking and her intentions. I felt like I had a woman in the bag too not to long ago. She gave me all the signs she wanted to move forward without me even signaling. In the end she just didn't feel the same as I did about being together and now we don't speak at all. It just happens bud.
>>
I'm intelligent and capable of great things. I'm achieving those things to a certain degree, but have a hard time believing I'll ever be "great" or actually feel accomplished at any point in my life.

Why? Because I'm a raging alcoholic and the happiest I can be is when I'm sitting on a barstool drunk as fuck, talking to some stranger, and chain smoking.

How did I go from a smart geeky kid who could've accomplished just about anything I want to being a half-closeted bisexual alcoholic who dreads doing anything productive?
>>
>>687825106
Why did she leave you, what happened to your family, how did you meet her. Come on anon, story time. Details bruh. Also why don't you just leave your country if you have nothing to loose?
>>
>I spent quite a whilst locked inside my own head
> Looking for answers to questions that don't end
> spent weeks weeded drunk I was messed up
> just lost some mates that left me pretty fucked
> seeing thereapists but they don't do it for me
one minute im fine next im out drunk and disorderly
> the past year I lost 5 mates and 2 family members
> struggling with my final year
> grandmothers shit, I cant hide the fear

We're all surrounded with death and its weird like when we die we paying a debt. Someone said that if you love a lot then hurts the most so if you never love you're not affected

> trying to fight this war called life I lost a lot of fucking mate

RIP to my homies in the clouds, im trying to live but only in the now. I promise i'm trying.

>I was stuck in the past broke down and got up moved on fell back and I got fucked

I think about killing myself every moment of everyday. But I will never give in. I will not allow it to take my life as well. I have to be strong for the unfortunate.
>>
>>687825963
please tell me this is bait...
>pay oneitis' brother to fuck him while he dressed up like her
>for 6 years
>NYc too many freaks and weirdos
youre one of the freaks and weirdos you fucking faggot
>>
>>687825963
>too many freaks and wierd for YOU to live there

Thank you for that kek
>>
>>687803454
I have very few memory of my childhood and I'm only 23 wtf happened back there. Stop making me paranoid anon.
>>
File: 20151026_205703.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151026_205703.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Eh, maybe. I've tried doing it before, I'm not sure how I feel about it right now, plus I'm a bit busy :(. If this thread is dead in about two hours (most likely), I'll post it in whatever feels thread is open or something. Or I might do it here sooner
>>
>>687826283
Well she left me because she didn't love me anymore. I don't why. probably because I'm shit. I met her online, on a kino site.
My family just died and my brother hates me and got OCD. He's just too violent.
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 969x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 969x1500
>>687826186
You can become Iron Man.
>>
>>687823725
That's the most unintended meaningful shit I've ever seen in a while,
>>
My childhood was just one prolonged beating stretched out over many years.
It fucked up my psyche so much i have a hard time doing anything.. Even just being happy.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 306x306
>>687825963
Fucking what?
>>
>>687826636
but at last you got us, right?
>>
File: alone.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1200
I'll dump, if anyone is still lurking.
>>
>>687827392
Until the Feels thread 404
, yes
>>
>>687826839

That sounds like a fantastic plan.
>>
File: depression.jpg (42 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
42 KB, 648x960
>>
File: dont get tired of me.jpg (54 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
dont get tired of me.jpg
54 KB, 576x576
>>687827591
>>
File: even if we never talk.jpg (32 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
even if we never talk.jpg
32 KB, 500x329
>>687827633
>>
File: heads down.jpg (18 KB, 480x483) Image search: [Google]
heads down.jpg
18 KB, 480x483
>>687827718
>>
File: ice cream.jpg (144 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.jpg
144 KB, 500x484
>>687827769
>>
File: no reason to die.png (71 KB, 702x357) Image search: [Google]
no reason to die.png
71 KB, 702x357
>>687827865
>>
>>687810896
It matters when you're nearly 25
>>
File: post memes.png (232 KB, 501x474) Image search: [Google]
post memes.png
232 KB, 501x474
>>687828001
>>
File: r u ok.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
r u ok.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>687828094
>>
>be me
>sort of beta, rarely ever goes out
>few people I talk to are shitheads I call friends at university, my sister and my parents
>have a good relationship with my sister
>she's pretty much my only true friend
>2 months ago she got a new boyfriend
>her boyfriend lives in NY he was here just doing business shit
>she and her boyfriend have a pretty good relationship
>sister tells parents she's going to NY to live there with him
>parents let her go but dad gets pissy as fuck
>2 weeks ago, sister went to NY to live there with her boyfriend
>dad now argues all fucking day with my mom about it
>I have been in my room playing, studying and jacking off for 2 fucking weeks straight
>I just want a fucking hug
>>
File: showtime.jpg (68 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
showtime.jpg
68 KB, 900x300
>>687828182
>>
>>687809977
Underage b&
>>
File: someone to take care of.jpg (31 KB, 653x194) Image search: [Google]
someone to take care of.jpg
31 KB, 653x194
>>687828304
>>
File: 4OJrBaR.jpg (25 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
4OJrBaR.jpg
25 KB, 720x576
She left me.

She cheated a while back and I spent the time after that working to forgive her. She talked and talked and talked about how I was the love of her life and she put so much effort to make me believe that, and I started to. I was so ready to leave, but I didn't. I chose her over all of that, my pride, my sense of morality, my faith in God.

I didn't act right after she betrayed me. I still worked to not be mad at her and right when I started trusting her and opening up more she tells me I'm too insecure for her. She spent days convincing me of her love and when I finally trusted her she does this. I don't expect any anon to read this but if you do thanks. She left me because she likes some guy at work. It has only been a month since she first cheated on me. I was ready to leave her and be mad, mad and NOT heartbroken. Then she wins me over again just to shatter what I was willing to work for. I wanted to marry her. She's the love of my life. I've never trusted and loved someone so much, even after she let me down these two times. She's so beautiful, I hope she turns back and chooses to share her beauty with me and not someone else.

Do not fall in love, /b/.
>>
File: sth nice will happen.jpg (31 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
sth nice will happen.jpg
31 KB, 500x566
>>687828481
>>
>>687787455

Not too many people know this, but definitely when my cousin killed himself. the saddest memory i have is watching my aunt, at his funeral, hug him one last time while saying "My beautiful boy"..
>>
File: urban.jpg (88 KB, 720x261) Image search: [Google]
urban.jpg
88 KB, 720x261
>>687828529
>>
File: 1282377676750.jpg (65 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1282377676750.jpg
65 KB, 750x600
Firefly was taken off the air
>>
File: who am i.png (12 KB, 349x361) Image search: [Google]
who am i.png
12 KB, 349x361
>>687828739
>>
File: they dont need me.jpg (8 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
they dont need me.jpg
8 KB, 400x295
>>687828806
>>
I can't remember the last time I was hugged...
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 835x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 835x1181
>>687787455
>>
>>687828614
That lucky boy! I know t mt funeral no one wil hug me. no one wll come
>>
>>687828189
*hug* ...I know it's not much mate but I don't really do this shit so just take it
>>
File: miss.jpg (206 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
miss.jpg
206 KB, 500x376
>>687828866
>>
>>687828874
What the fuck are wrong with his hands?
>>
Friends son died at 8 months. Helped carry the casket. Casket was tiny and very cheap. I'll never forget the sound of the roses being tossed in and hitting the plastic box cheap coffin..later that year the mother hung her self in a jail cell. Recently my friend the father shit himself in the head. The most emotional things I have seen while I was a gang member.
>>
File: bad day.jpg (110 KB, 499x667) Image search: [Google]
bad day.jpg
110 KB, 499x667
>>687829014
>>
>>687826839
Is Iron Man an alcoholic?

Also, should I actually make a real try of AA and try to get sober?
>>
File: 1462482649672.png (78 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
1462482649672.png
78 KB, 399x240
>>687827633
>>687804898
fuckfuckfuckfuck this is way too real.
>>
File: anxiety.jpg (182 KB, 640x2142) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
182 KB, 640x2142
>>687829298
>>
>>687829158
LoL. Shot himself. I meant to say.
>>
>>687829304

Learn to self regulate. If you have never been, it is worth the experience.
>>
File: 1462048427501.jpg (38 KB, 720x526) Image search: [Google]
1462048427501.jpg
38 KB, 720x526
>>
>>687829120
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
File: army.jpg (169 KB, 640x910) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
169 KB, 640x910
>>687829313
I've pretty much exhausted my folder. Post more pics if you have any.
>>
>>687789258
God dammit.
>>
>>687829365

Was about to say anon.... pretty random fact you are throwing out there.
>>
File: 1463257037961.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463257037961.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>687829406
I've been but I honestly don't want to quit, I guess. I want to not be a fucking piece of shit, but when I've talked at meetings I have to admit that I honestly love alcohol (well, the way an alcoholic who isn't ready to quit drinking loves alcohol).

How can I motivate myself to want to quit?
>>
>>687829510
It was a sad situation. I guess it fit the thread.
>>
>>687829466
>Want to die
>be french guy
>can't go to army because you know you will never die there
>>
File: 1447617662369.jpg (141 KB, 750x846) Image search: [Google]
1447617662369.jpg
141 KB, 750x846
>>687829466
I'll see if i have anything.
>>
>>687829718
French Foreign Legion?
>>
File: 1462058316128.jpg (26 KB, 540x381) Image search: [Google]
1462058316128.jpg
26 KB, 540x381
Except you never spoke to her.
You never had all those moments with your friends leading up to meeting her.
You won't know what it's like to chase her yellow umbrella in the rain because you're inside now, just like always.
You won't have that one booth where you introduced her to your friends.
Hell you won't even miss her when she dies.. Why? Because you never had her in the first place.
>>
>>687828959

You'd be surprised /b/rother. Obviously I don't know your circumstances, but everyone thinks that noone will miss them. That the world is better off without them. That they're just a useless waste of space. I know i feel that way quite a lot, but our minds are fucking pure evil. It turns our own thoughts against us, telling us the people that we love or have loved want us gone, and eventually we start believing it. Simple going through what he did, has made me outrule ever offing myself. I just couldn't do it to any of the people that I know. And there would be someone, at least one person, who without you in this world would look up at the night sky, beating themselves because they couldn't do anything to help you. We think noone cares anon. We really do, but there is always someone that would be lost.
>>
>>687829891
French people aren't allowed to join only foreigners, hence the name French foreign legion.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.