[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>745909 at least no one got hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 31
>>745909
at least no one got hurt
>>
File: bouncer vs gun.gif (868 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
bouncer vs gun.gif
868 KB, 300x169
>>745917
>>
a bunch of times. fights are honestly pretty easy, not even being tuff >:( about it.

guys don't guard their legs, I have ended almost every fight I have been in with a round kick to the knee
on one occasion it was a round kick to the knee followed by a thrust front kick to the body because fuck you

although two non kick occasions stand out where a drunk doofus grabbed my shirt and I literally did a self defense class lesson one wrist capture, control into shoulder lock

and another time a guy grabbed my nipple and that just really pissed me off so I hammered him with a fucking elbow clean to the side of his head and he went out cold.
>>
File: iltn vs spic.webm (2 MB, 976x544) Image search: [Google]
iltn vs spic.webm
2 MB, 976x544
>>
File: ninjitsu sword.webm (1 MB, 992x560) Image search: [Google]
ninjitsu sword.webm
1 MB, 992x560
>>
>>745926
wheredidtheswordgo
>>
>>745924
so, guy with a month of muai thay training versus guy with zero training?
>>
File: street fight.webm (550 KB, 752x416) Image search: [Google]
street fight.webm
550 KB, 752x416
>>
>>745924
Common mistake with noob fighters.
They just go head-hunting the whole time.
Baldy was on the ground covering his head, and short stack couldn't get shit in, but he still just kept going at the head, while fatso's torso and spine were wide open, not to mention how there's nothing like a good leg kick.
>>
File: road rage street fight 2 vs 2.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
road rage street fight 2 vs 2.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>745924
>>745930
For reals, though.
Hitting someone on the head until they're unconscious isn't the thing to do, attack the legs.
They're still conscious, but down and hurt, so you can attack their legs and make the suffer more, as well as make them suffer for longer since they'll have trouble walking and or an inability to walk.
>>
>>745909
Nope, I clearly let fools around me know that I am skilled in the art of Krav Maga.
>>
>>745935
Average people don't train fighting, so average people tend to suck at fighting.
Krav Maga would actually be effective in fighting untrained fools.
>>
>>745936
>so average people tend to suck at fighting.
A large majority of average people suck at fighting.
>>
>>745922
>and another time a guy grabbed my nipple and that just really pissed me off so I hammered him with a fucking elbow clean to the side of his head and he went out cold.
That doesn't really sound like a fight, more like you overreacting and being a dick.
>>
Anyone screencapped that Anon's thread where he used Judo in self defense, fought in multi-opponent situations, and there was a wooden plank involved at some point?
>>
>>745939
>fights are honestly pretty easy
>not even being tough

>sucker punching drunk guys
>>
>>745939
he did it once, I told him not to do that again
he walked around the table and did it again really hard this time and twisted, and it was very painful. I knocked him out for it, he deserved it
>>
File: BJJ in the streetz.webm (3 MB, 354x360) Image search: [Google]
BJJ in the streetz.webm
3 MB, 354x360
>>
File: anti-bjj-kick-o.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
anti-bjj-kick-o.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>745950
>>
File: muay thai ground and pound.gif (1 MB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
muay thai ground and pound.gif
1 MB, 400x280
>>745951
>>
>>745936
>Krav Maga would actually be effective in fighting untrained fools.

But what about fighting average people?
>>
>>745956
>But what about fighting average people?
Average people are just less stupid, they're still untrained.
>>
>>745961
Im pretty sure an average guy thats been in alot of fights would kick a krav fags ass.
>>
>>745963
>average guy
>been in a lot of fights
Pick one, pleb.
>>
>>745936
Krav mango is the equivalent of an untrained person going wild

Results would be 50/50
>>
>>745909
I saw a dude pushing a chick outside of a bar. Told him to stop being a cunt. He said or what. I said I'd hit him. He told me to fuck off. I hit him. He went down. I ran away before his friends arrived.
>>
File: yes.gif (2 MB, 245x289) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
2 MB, 245x289
Fighting in the streets is actually pretty easy if you are doing any martial arts that has sparring. You gain a massive advantage over people who don't train. People usually throw a punch that is either too slow or too weak. I don't know how other sports work on the streets but I'm doing muay thai / kickboxing and it works perfect. You can deliver a strong, fast and precise knockout blow easily. Damn, you can even knockout someone with a jab if you're good at it.
Also know that kicking is not a wise idea if you're fighting against a group or wise opponent. So boxing is pretty good for street fighting. But low kicks are golden if it's a 1v1 situation, you can instantly end the fight.
My latest fight was against a group of 5 guys. I won but I took some hits, nothing serious tho.
You can win %80 of the fights even if you're not training just with being calm when the adrenaline kicks in.
>>
File: Jiujitsu-SelfDefense.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jiujitsu-SelfDefense.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>745926
Wow, there are blacks in Rhode Island
>>
>>745909
Yep. On a campus, was practicing Tai Chi when some guy came up talking shit. Had to throw him with Judo, surprisingly enough. Oh well. Nuffin to it, y'know?
>>
>>745936
The hardest part is trying to get them to stand still so you can demonstrate Krav Maga on them
>>
>>746008
how can you tell?
>>
>>746010
We've already established this is bullshit.
>>
>>746017
No, "we" haven't.
>>
>>745953
lol rekt
>>
>>745987
>Krav mango is the equivalent of an untrained person going wild
No, it's the equivalent of a beginner boxer-groin kicker-eye poker-shitty wrestler going wild, which is quite the improvement over the wild slow haymaker throwing of average people.
>>
>>746011
H2H vs H2H Krav Maga isn't Aikido, m9.
>>
>>746001
>1.85 MB GIFFighting in the streets is actually pretty easy if you are doing any martial arts that has sparring
A boxer who has never sparred who can throw the 3 basic punches on a bag is loads ahead of untrained haymaker throwers.
>>
>>746001
>know that kicking is not a wise idea if you're fighting against a group or wise opponent
Kicking is very wise even against a wise opponent, as shown in countless professional sport fights. Two professional fighters on the street would not change the fact that kicking is still wise.
Throwing high kicks while against a group, on the other hand, may not be the most effective thing to do.
Low kicks are golden even against groups of average people, since they really just throw haymakers and don't know jack about range, including kicking range.
>>
>>746001
>speaking with so much certainty
>speaking so generally
>using fake statistics
>%80, not 80%
Being in a few fights in no way makes you an expert, stop jerking yourself off over your tiny victory(s)
>>
>>745950
BJJ would have saved that niggers life. This is literally the biggest general pro grappling video I've EVER seen.

Doing grappling you would have stopped that sloppy takedown from the bigger NIGGER, but if he did take you down, you'd proceed to sweep a guy who doesn't do grappling, or very little, INSTANTLY.

He would have been up before the other guy came. As opposed to a boxer or tkd or wu style fag who'd be in the little niglets place if they had clinched with that negro.
>>
>>745951
Another video that's pro grappling, these two white niggers just started rolling around and one ended up on on top not knowing what to do.

If the guy on top was AT LEAST a blue belt, he would have slapped on a kimura, arm bar, or effective ground and pound and finished that man a long time ago.

At the very least he'd have known how to break a clinch and disengage when the fatty walked over.
>>
>>745953
Fake as fuck
>>
>>746078
Fatty didn't walk over.
She was smooth as hell, and fucking glided into the screen, right into a swift ass mother fucking anti-bjj kick.
Despite his high-level hybrid air and blood choke, plain white t didn't stand (kek, stand) a chance against her.
>>
>>746083
Fuck I was impersonating that faggot and forgot to take off the ID

You can stop disagreeing with me because you hate Wu, point remains that had the little queer been an mma fighter or bjj guy, he'd have finished the guy on the ground in as little as 5 seconds.
>>
>>746088
>he'd have finished the guy on the ground in as little as 5 seconds.
Probably.

But if they were both MMA fighters, and the guy on top was trying to pass guard or something and shirtless was resisting/working, fatty still could've glided over and fucked up plain white t just the same.
>>
>>746006
holy shit.
>>
>>746124
Probably not, two weak faggots holding on each other not knowing what to do, with untrained bodies.....

Does NOT equal an MMA fighter. You're telling me this fat weak woman kicks harder than 205lb explosive MMA fighters who've been kicking for years?

I've seen MMA fighters in Pride (who were cans brought in to get murdered by popular fighters) get kicked by monsters in the head, on the ground, over 15 times and they weren't even out cold.

And a decently trained MMA fighter of average height and built would have no problem dealing with that kick, even from another grown man, if they can consistently handle them from pro's.

On the off chance of course the mma fighter or grappler didn't snap his arm or spine within seconds, and was "stuck " in a dominant position.
>>
>>746145
kek
okay, Anon.
>>
My homie got a nigga on the ground, then I started shooting the grounded nigga with a sling shot.

One time, I saw my home girl beat the shit out of a snitch, not really a fight I've been in, but yeah.
She pulled the snitch down by her hair, started throwing haymakers at the snitch that was the ground on her ass, and I think my home girl threw a kick or two, I don't remember.
>>
>>746146
I was hoping I was talking to an intelligent human being with rebuttals and logic and opinions. Guess not :(
>>
IMO you can train all you want but what I have learned is you will fight like you train. Bags are great but I wish they hit back. Shadow boxing is a good tool say for studying your footwork. Nothing beats good sparring. I'd say why I feel ok in a fight is two big big biiiig issues people often over look. Don't be tense. You will slow your self down. Be cool. :) don't care or get emotional. Fighting is also about managing the fight.
>>
File: buttlust.jpg (135 KB, 1351x709) Image search: [Google]
buttlust.jpg
135 KB, 1351x709
>>746173
>don't care or get emotional.
buttlust
>>
>>746010
>having a life so devoid of worth you're reduced to making shit up to impress a nicaraguan smoke signal spotting forum
>>
>>745953
fake, but it makes my dick hard tbqf
>>
>>745953
Then the other bike dude restrains her and she gets DP'd to mind break and becomes a cock slave.
>>
people stomping unconscious peoples heads is brutal as fuck, wouldn't do it to my worst enemy.
>>
>>746190
>wouldn't do it to my worst enemy.
Neither would I.
You need to avoid the head to make them suffer for longer.
>>
>>746183
hot
>>
>>746191
well in long term not really, seeing blows to the head to an unconscious person causes permanent brain damage. it's just tough to see man if you have beef leave it by the knockout. some of the people in these gifs will have some severe brain damage for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>746194
>some of the people in these gifs will have some severe brain damage for the rest of their lives.
And that could make it so their physical suffering and even psychological suffering is dampened.

Multiple fractures and maybe a crack here and there to the limbs will cause an inability to move, which causes them to suffer psychologically (which isn't hindered by any potential neural complications), there's the pain of moving once they are able to move again (more psychological pain as well), and the pain of getting hit repeatedly while it's happening.

People can cope with brain damage, but physical damage is demanding for a prolonged amount of time, and can even be repeated during and or after recovery.
>>
>>746195
i see where you're going with this.
we both have points i'll leave it at that.
>>
>>746196
I don't think I emphasized that people can and do cope well with brain damage enough.
>>
>>746199
that's still a horrible generalization. Brain damage from blunt force is rather horrible to cope with.
>>
>>746199
whats your definition of coping with severe brain damage? most likely they'll have severe headaches, seizures and anything from not being able to converse to no memory to no sight/hearing/listgoeson
>>
>>745909

Actually, I just recently went to a concert and a friend of mine was really drunk. I tried to drive him home, but once we got out of the car he lunged at me for not letting him carsurf. He punched me a couple of times but they were sloppy drunk punches so it didn't really do anything to me.
I threw him on some wet grass and put him in an elbow lock. You know that really easy one that's like a triangle? I don't know its name, I just saw it on UFC a few times and figured it would work. After he gave up we went inside and played guitar for a little bit.
I guess he was a little too drunk because I had to explain to him what happened the next day.

What's the name of that triangle elbow lock thing? BJJ guys, help me out.
>>
>>746203
Last time you told this shitty made up story you claimed to do a wristlock.

No elbow lock is so easy you could learn it just by watching UFC.

God damn it you're such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>746203
see
>>746176
>>
>>746207

Well, believe what you want. I don't particularly care. Best wishes, friend.
>>
File: newchallenger.png (8 KB, 635x256) Image search: [Google]
newchallenger.png
8 KB, 635x256
>>745929
>>
>>746054
lol
>>
>>745932
Can't describe in words how i love this.
>>
>>745975
Average guys don't pick fights. usually the ones picking fights have fought before. I would bet on an untrained thug who gets in alot of fights over some krav fag.
>>
>>746200
>>746202
I may have generalized too much, but people do cope with 'horrible' things all the time, and cope quite well, I'm sure there's information about some studies regarding that online.
Also, I personally know someone who has seizures due to head injury, and that person is doing just fine, and a seizure is an accepted minor nuisance.
>>
File: FightQuestKravMaga.jpg (260 KB, 2162x414) Image search: [Google]
FightQuestKravMaga.jpg
260 KB, 2162x414
>>747007
>I would bet on an untrained thug who gets in alot of fights over some krav fag.
I'd bet on the Krav fag if that faggot trained in the good Krav that had sparring like the guy who trained with the scary instructor grill in a bomb shelter in Israel.
>>
>>746076
IIRC the guy in the video ended up dying
>>
>>747056
You mean the one in the show which exists only to promote the styles it shows?
>>
File: white_knight_colored.jpg (41 KB, 330x261) Image search: [Google]
white_knight_colored.jpg
41 KB, 330x261
>>745993
>>
>>745932
I would have been afraid of an opponent who keeps his hand in the jacket during a fight
>>
>>747114
Sure. Didn't do it expecting to get laid though.
>>
>>747119
You are still a cuck.
Maybe that dude had a perfectly valid reason for pushing that chick
>>
>>746203
omoplata
>>
>>745909
>Nignogs wanted me to hand them my stuff,
>i told them to fuck off,
>guy bitch slapped me
>i knocked him out (right hook to the jaw)
>thought he was dead
>the others as well
>after he moved guy came up to me, swung the gayest punch ever
>i clinched him while other nignog hit my head with his faggot fist
>guy who got clinched broke bottle and threw it at my face
>start bleeding
>went to the ground
>got kicked
>dude came to help me and hit them with a skateboard
>they ran away

Long story short, it was a shitty thuesday and these self-defense 2deadly4u are totally right when it comes about mindset.
As soon as shit goes down you'll have to murder everybody and only stop when nobody moves any longer.
>>
>>745909
>be 16 in program
> tall fat black kid talking shit to me because he lost at uno. we played with a 2 other kids but he decides to call me out for some reason, calling me a pussy cracka and all those typical nigger insults.
>tell him to fuck off.
>I can see he's even more angry and he steps close. "the fuck you say to me?"
> I swing a shitty haymaker at him and land a hit on the side of his head and he grabs me and throws me to the ground. Im on my stomach and he's just on top punching me in the back of the head I'm fucking helpless.
>guards come break up the fight, we both get put in solitary.
> about a week goes by. we have both been out of solitary for a few days.
>he tells me he is going to catch me in the bathroom and beat the living shit out of me.
> I'm legitimately scared being a skinny ass white boy with little fighting experience. this guy had like 4 inches and 80 pounds on me.
>next day sitting in class watching a movie.
>tall fat black kid is at the desk in front of me to the right.
>decide this was my best chance.
>pick up my desk and hit him in the back of the head with it.
>he falls down out of his chair and i jump on top of him and keep punching his face for a good 10 seconds before the guards come and take me to solitary.
> I had to spend a week in solitary but he never fucked with me again.
This was all before i trained martial arts and i was pretty shitty at fighting. In the program though kids fought all the time for literally no reason other than they are angry and need someone to take it out on.
Ever since i started training i never been in another fight that was my last one. Real fights involve cheap shots most of the time from my experience. Its best to avoid them.
>>
>>746001
how the fuck did you win against 5 guys?
>>
>>747237
the best way to do it is with meat shield tactics, take one hostage and lay knees into him or crank his neck every time the other ones get too close so you can get away. If they are friends they will back off hopefully

if they arent friends then the tactic can still work where you are using his body as a spacer between you and the other people. Pummel the guy you are holding on to and try to jump between each guy in the same fashion
>>
>>747239
sounds like it would work probably 2 percent of the time
>>
>>747240
better odds than just trying to stand and bang with them

its as I teach things, self defense isnt about making you look like a big badass ninja action start, you arent going to batman a room full of people single handedly without getting touched. If you get attacked, expect to get hit, expect to get hurt, but there are techniques and tactics you can use to minimize the amount of injuries you sustain
>>
>>747237
because of the fact that these five guys were no skilled fighters, maybe kids, drunks, drug addicts, old folks or wore baggy pants and lost their hats all the time.

>>747239
Solid Snake, pls go..
>>
>>747246
it doesn't matter how skilled they are, 5 against one is gonna be really easy to overpower someone.
>>
>>747255
not unless you learn real stuff like Krav maga. Become a one man hit squad. Like the israeli special forces.
>>
>>747259
Military combatitives are just crash courses for soldiers. they don't turn you into jason bourne.
>>
>>747255
i know, i posted >>747156
though i feel like i somehow lost my willpower during the fight, if i wouldve lowkicked them or uppercutted the guy instead of clinching him, 2 out of 5 wouldve been gone..
>>
>>747269
that's military combatives. But krav maga is different it was designed for special forces. the elite of the elite. black ops kind of guys. the real warriors of the modern era.
>>
>>747271
you should read marc macyoung's views on krav maga.
He basically said it couldve been some elite shit becaus ehe met one guy who could do it. But nowadays its 99% BS and larping.
>>
>>747271
Its the same type of shit. Specal forces don't learn some super secret techniques. they don't specialize in unarmed combat either. the hand to hand combat is a very small part of special forces training.
>>
>>747271
I feel like it's almost that krav manga isn't really teaching you to use specific techniques, but rather how to react.

I also think that it's really only meant to do this for people who are really shit to turn into just-not-shitty.

To me, that is the difference between a fighting art and, for lack of a better term, a semi-fighting martial art.

KM is meant to for the average person to use when running isn't an option and you need to quickly strike and run/escape. Running being the top priority.

Whereas fighting martial arts are for that too, but you are also capable of withstanding a long, drawn out confrontation.

I.E.

KM: Dude gets in your face in a bar and you need to strike and run before he gets up. (e.g. the famous Krav Manga fellatio strike)

Fighting arts: Dude shoves you in a bar, starts swinging, and you beat his ass and don't suck his dick because you're not some krab mangoo LARP-ing faggot.
>>
>>747271
A sword would be better in this scenario
>>
>>745909
Fighting in UK: Easy. You win if you can get a good hit to the abdomen/face at worst a faggot would bring out a knife but wouldn't have the guts to stab you.

Fighting in Germany/Netherlands/Belgium: Almost no one fights, those who do are walking refrigerators. So avoid fighting.

Fighting in France: Fights are just plain bullying the weak unless they're black, if they are then you get stabbed and catch AIDS.

Fighting in USA: Almost everyone has guns. Those who don't have friends who have guns. Then again I only visited Chicago, Austin and NY so not sure if whole USA is like this.

Fighting in Turkey: You get beaten if they're rich Turks, shot if they are poor Turks and lynched if they're Kurds. Bonus mention to Trabzon where even grannies had some kind of handmade gun.

Fighting in Israel: Similar to Turkey. I blame compulsory military draft. Just replace Kurds with Arabs.

Fighting in Japan: If you're 170cm-a manlet- you're taller than an average Japanese male. Enough said.

Fighting in Russia: Just don't.

In general: Barehanded<Knives<Sticks<Iron Sticks<Guns

Source: I'm a construction worker working for a ENR Top 250 firm.
>>
>>747376
Anon living in japan here. Unless you're in roppongi and starting shit with the niggers or somehow get involved with yakuza there's no fights
>>
>>747255
Haha, no. A muay thai local champion once met 5 guys trying to steal his stuff. Took like 3 second and they was all on the ground.
>>
>>747388
fuck off pomf nobody cares what you have to say
>>
>>746011
KEK
>>
>>745929
The other guy use "Summon Pickup"
>>
>>747376

Surprisingly accurate post.
>>
>>747520

It was his finishing move.

Punch + Punch + Down + Kick + Punch, if i'm not mistaken..
>>
>>745932
lmao that was a prosthetic arm all along
>>
>>746006
he should have shot him for attempting to take his life or left him with broken limbs
>>
>>747376
Fighting in the Philippines: Everyone gets up to watch the fight yelling out attacks like some wannabe coach while some starts betting. Worse case scenario is if fighting with a thug he might surprise stab you with a shitty knife or ice pick midfight or if he's losing.
>>
>>747386

I saw a street fight in Osaka once. It was just outside of a bank and one guy was on the ground just kind of trying to hold the other guy off while the guy standing kept trying and failing to swing one good head punch. It looked like nobody's heart was in it and I just walked around them and went home.

Another time in Osaka I saw some obvious Yak shit but didn't have any context for it. Probably 30-40 people were standing in a cleared circle in the shotengai around a big fat motherfucker in a black suit standing over a middle aged guy who was crumpled in fetal position at his feet. Everybody was dead silent. I got my white ass out of there too.
>>
File: 7.jpg (66 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
66 KB, 558x744
>this entire thread
>>
>>745943
>damn anon you're a fuckin dick you didn't have to knock him out
>b-but he d-d-deserved it....
>>
>>747521
Not the American part.
I know its hard to believe but you actually don't get shot every time you walk out of your house around here.
Hell, I've beaten up plenty of hoodrats and no one came back to finish me off. People are pussies, if you manage to find one that's gonna shoot you it's probably your own stupid fault.
>>
>>746006
As a jiu-jitsu/judo practicioner for oer 6 years I must say.. this dude is outright insane.
No one I know would react to a guy with a gun knowing just jiu-jitsu, he was lucky the mugger was such a pussy and didn't shoot once.
>>
>>747572
he loses dies hes a stupid faggot that is dead and lost.
he wins hes lucky or insane or stupid.

seems like no matter what people do,people have to be negative about an incredible accomplishment

inb4 this is the internet.
>>
>>747574
Stop whining... if the mugger had the slightest hint of balls he would have shot the dude. Yes, you can point a gun to someone who's arm-locking you like that.... even if you don't, gunshots are fucking loud and disorienting, yet you don't see the guy firing once.
Being awesome on tape doesn't change the fact he got LUCKY.
>>
File: 20140323_060234.jpg (141 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
20140323_060234.jpg
141 KB, 750x1000
>At my then fiance's house (married, not borked up).
>Her parents had gone innaseas for a cruise.
>Her sisters had a party.
>Only one gate crasher, gets removed and picked up by cops TWICE.
>I rock up at 0500 and find out about the night's events - decide not to drink and watch the door.
>Sitting in a chair, shooting the shit with all the people who stayed after the party, maybe five or six of us in the room.
>Suddenly the glass sliding door opens (it was left partially open for the dogs).
>Two guys walk in - white guys but they're walking like melanin enhanced individuals.
>About to stand up, but no one in the room is reacting, think they're my in laws' friends.
>They walk up to a guy on the couch and start screaming at him - the older of the two brandishes a steel pole and then hits him in the face three times - breaks his face badly and knocks him the fuck out.
>I stand up and the other guy is in my face, he has the butcher's knife.
>I strike his arm as hard as I fucking can and he drops it.
>We start brawling.
>Other guy looks over and sees I have the upper hand, jumps in.
>Now fighting two of these cunts.
>More blocking than punching now.
>My sister in law runs up and screams at the smaller one, he starts threatening her.
>The bigger guy and me are still trading blows when he grabs me by the shoulders and telegraphs the worst knee strike in history.
>I brace my forearms on his right shoulder and push my arse out.
>His knee raises and drops almost in slow motion.
>Transition into a seatbelt grip and launch the best knee strike I have ever made into his groin.
>He FLIES into the wall and slumps against it.
>The smaller guys grabs me around the neck and tries to choke me.
>Poor effort.
>I respond and take him to ground - I have half a foot and maybe 20 kilos on him.

CONT
>>
File: 20140323_060201.jpg (102 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
20140323_060201.jpg
102 KB, 750x1000
>>747577

>We're on the ground, I have him in a weird combination of a guillotine and triangle choke because of the weird angle I was at and how fucked up I was from the brawling.
>He's desperately striking my face, trying to make me let go.
>Can't really feel it.
>Can see him fluttering and can feel him fighting less.
>My fiance's dog is inches from his face barking and snapping and snarling.
>He's freaking out.
>Screams:
"I'll let you go if you let me go!"
>I respond:
"Mate, you don't have me".
>He gives up and I release the choke slightly.
>Look over and the bigger one is surrounded by a few guys that were in the bed rooms, but came out when they heard the commotion.
>I stand him up and force them out the door.
>The bigger one limps the entire way to the front door.
>Turns around and screams:
"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE"
>I respond, I still don't know why:
"No, you don't."

I was pretty fucked up, minor ligament damage to my jaw, it's all better now.
He has persistent pain in his groin and it affects his movement.
He used it as a mitigating factor in his sentencing and tried to sue me for damages.
I agreed to them getting a plea deal (2.5 years suspended) if the civil suit was dropped.

>10 points if you can guess what I train.
>>
>>747576
being lucky doesnt take away from the skill that he had to grab the opportunity and turn that luck from bad luck into good luck.
>>
>>747579
he wasn't lucky he got to grab the guy, that was skill. He was lucky the guy didn't shoot him... a slight wrist movement and he'd be at gunpoint. If you ever used that movement you'd know that.
>>
>>747581
but with that, everything requires luck, you dont know what your opponent is doing, so you control what you can do. he saw an opportunity and turn possible bad luck into good luck. it takes training , to turn a shit situaton into a slightly less shit situation .
>>
>>747056
As an actual Krav fag, I'll jump in here.

A couple of the instructors they showed are actually frauds. If you want to try Krav, find an IKMF/KMG/SAKMF accredited instructor (ask to see their documentation, they won't be offended).

Krav is basically Boxing and Wrestling with a few new techniques and a few Judo/MT techniques thrown in.
It's a whatever works style - nothing mystic about it.
Techniques are purposely short and not flashy.

In fact there are only two things about Krav that are really important:

>A heavy emphasis on dirty/creative fighting.
Spitting, biting, the meme groin strikes and eye gouging are all emphasized everywhere they can help.

>Situational awareness is the single most important thing.
A lot of good fighters have no SA, which is why they get fucked by jamal's cousins.
>>
>>747584
>he saw an opportunity and turn possible bad luck into good luck
So he made the guy not shoot him when they were o the ground? It doesn't make sense at all. He was at gunpoint when he was rolling with the guy... he could have been shot. That was a beautifully applied arm lock, i recognize that, but the guy could still have shot him from that position.
Did he use his psychic powers to stop the guy from pulling the trigger or was he lucy to not have been shot.
I repeat, even during the lock, the gunner could still have easily shot him.
>>
>>747567
it depends what part of the country your in really. I've been in a strip club when some guy started shooting on the inside. Everyone including the security gtfo out of there (why don't bouncers carry guns?). I think only 1 guy got hurt though. I've been at clubs where shootings happened outside. Ive also been at a bonfire in the country where some redneck shot some kid in the leg then drove off in his truck. some people are just quick to pull their guns especially when alcohol is involved.
>>
>>747578
muay thai?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-17-14-41-36.png (249 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-17-14-41-36.png
249 KB, 480x800
>>747572
Mate he did take a shot look
I don't think it was a mugging either just some psycho
>>
>>747576
Getting armlocked and knocked down is also disorienting bro, I personally dont like to shoot when I'm not one hundred percent sure my gun isnt pointed at me
>>
>>747620
Nope - it uses at least a couple of altered MT techniques though.
>>
>>747662
Since you said that, Krav Maga?
>>
>>747668
Aye-yup.

I should probably GTFO before 500 armchair fighters tell me exactly how it doesn't work.
>>
>>745926
We spent a whole class on how to counter those shthouse punches, the lead blackbelt in the class had trained in some kind of Karate for bouncers
>>
>>745950
At what point do they stop? at what point does it become a coldblooded murder?

A streetfight with an Asian or a whitie or even an indian isn't generally life or death, with niggers you are literally fighting for your life
>>
>>746001
Can you punch? you are better than 50% of people
can you block a shitty roundhouse punch? you are better than 60% of people
can you kick or grapple? you are now better than 90% of people
can you kick, grapple, punch, block and are in at least average shape physically? you are in the top 1% of street fighters, congrats

I really need to learn how to grapple...
>>
>>747585
OK, just for the record, if you eye gouge a guy who doesn't have a weapon or his dick out you ARE GOING TO JAIL
>>
>>747760
Clearly you've never seen a fight in Chinatown. Koreans and Chinese really don't like eachother.
>>
>>747763

A 6'4'' 250 lbs nigger will fuck you up 10/10 times even if he only knows how to punch, while your skill set is much larger, unless you are actually an elite fighter.

Having a large skill set does not make you an athlete, genetics and intense strength & conditioning do that.
>>
>>747829
>A 6'4'' 250 lbs nigger will fuck you up 10/10 times even if he only knows how to punch
lol no

>that long ass list of 'muscle vs skill' youtube videos posted not too long ago of big muscular guys getting fucked up by smaller guys with skill, especially in boxing.
Someone feel free to post it.

>one of the videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-NP-wgj3U
>>
>>745909
Niggas
>>
File: IMG_0830.jpg (28 KB, 190x216) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0830.jpg
28 KB, 190x216
Whats a good training to not break your fingers in a bare fight?

Tbh its the only thing that worries me.
>>
>>747837
Only the niggest.
>>
File: 1443835168962.gif (3 MB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
1443835168962.gif
3 MB, 265x200
>>747237

Well, I punched hard and fast while backpedalling at the same time. I was the local champ back then, now I'm the national champ on my division. If you train hard street fights are childs play. I hook to the chin and it's over in a sec. But beware if your enemy has a motherfucking knife or something, just run away if you don't know how to disarm him or something. I don't know so I had to run away a few times, feels bad. I'm thinking 'bout learning Krav Maga also for that.
>>
>>747867
work the heavy bag without gloves/wraps
go for body shots more than headshots
>>
>>747867
Does adrenaline make you have bad form?
Learn to deal with adrenaline.
>>
>>747867
Bag work m80.

Make it muscle memory.
>>
>>748006
dont
without gloves, maybe, but dont do it without wraps, you'll fuck you wrist and finger joints
>>
>>748374
>without gloves, maybe, but dont do it without wraps, you'll fuck you wrist and finger joints
Then you're doing it wrong.
When you make contact with the target you want your first two knuckles to be linear with both your wrist and and forearm.

If you're striking with all four knuckles, you'll fuck your wrist.

If you're striking with your second or third knuckles you'll fuck them.

If your punch isn't linear, forearm through knuckles, you'll fuck your wrist.
>>
>>747764
>OK, just for the record, if you eye gouge a guy who doesn't have a weapon or his dick out you ARE GOING TO JAIL
Whoever told you that is a fucking moron.

If someone has you pinned and you can reach their eyes, it will get you out there.

Real self defence isn't about beating someone up, it's about fucking surviving and getting the fuck out of there.

Besides, even if it would get you sent to prison, is the person that attacked you really going to go to the cops?
>>
>>747760
Anyone got the claw hammer webm?
>>
>>746076
>BJJ would have saved that niggers life. This is literally the biggest general pro grappling video I've EVER seen.
Sure, he'd be on top, until he caught the fucking boot to the teeth.
>>
>>747779
>Clearly you've never seen a fight in Chinatown. Koreans and Chinese really don't like eachother.
Understatement of the century.
>>
>>747327
Or a CZ-75B with hollow points.
Why fight? honest question I want to have a discussion.
>>
File: nothing personnel kiddos.gif (4 MB, 456x270) Image search: [Google]
nothing personnel kiddos.gif
4 MB, 456x270
>>748425
One swing of a sword, and you've swung a few feet.
There's a larger margin for error when your bullet is a few feet long.

A bullet from a CZ-75 doesn't come close to that, you could easily miss.
>>
>>748429
I've been shooting for 10 years.
That involves running and gunning tactics.
Shooting is easy and staying on target is easier.
What would be enough for most fights boxing and krav maga?
I wanna (hypothetical) kill not knockout.
>>
>>748429
>you call that a sword
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umi_HUoLdl0
>>
>>748432
What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo.
>>
>>748435
Going to 4chan for a discussion.
>>
>>747271

KM is just a basic fighting primer for conscripts, just like combatives, MCMAP, CQC, etc. It isn't some secret special forces death magic. You have a week to teach about a hundred retards how to punch, kick, grapple and fight dirty, so you teach them basc 'ladies self defense class' shit.

Your average SF operator has about 2 weeks of hand to hand training, refreshed with a weekend a year. that's it. They win due to weapons, comms and numbers, and the fact that they are in the top percentile of aggression and fitness among soldiers.

Stop fetishizing military shit, you Walt.
>>
>>749125
>They win due to weapons, comms and numbers
>and the fact that they are in the top percentile of aggression and fitness among soldiers.
lol, no.
They're superior because they were already superior people who got training, and then they were selected for a shit ton of more training.
Pure aggression will get you killed in a gunfight, we don't live in the Halo universe, you don't have energy shields, and we can't just run up to the enemy alone while holding down right trigger.
>in the top percentile of fitness
lol, wut? You can't weightlift your way out of the sights of two 50cal turrets.

They trained how to use those weapons, they trained how to communicate effectively and efficiently, and they trained to work in teams.
They trained how to use weapons while the enemy was using weapons against them, they trained to communicate while using weapons while the enemy was using weapons against them, and then trained to communicate while in teams while communicating while the enemy was using weapons against them.
>>
>guys go in your house and try to murder you
>get 2.5 years suspended

the fuck?
>>
I was mugged at a bus stop a few years ago, however the 'fight' that ensured was nothing special. I've been taught basic ABM techniques through work (mental health nurse) and the very basics of breaking holds and arm locks are enough to dissuade that attacker.
>>
Let's say, hypothetically, that I were to sedate and capture maybe 5

aggressive geese. And let's hypothetically say that I want to study how

they defend themselves and how they attack humanoid opponents.
After I capture them, I dress up in protective clothing, with protective

gloves, and maybe a football helmet or something. I set up video cameras,

release one into my garage with me, and let it attack me. I at first,

stand in a Muay Thai stance, and don't offer any resistence. Next, I

start trying to dodge it's attacks, using footworking to keep distance,

being defensive. After that, I start lightly kicking it with a little

speed. After that, I start kicking it hard, attacking it with Kickboxing,

and eventually grappling, trying out leg locks, wing bars, and chokes,

and try to finish off the goose. Then, I repeat that with the other

geese, except I try out ground and pound on a few.
When all of the datan is collected and analyzed, I write a scientific

paper on my findings, I edit the videos and put them on YouTube, maybe

naming it something like "How to Defend against and Attack Geese

Effectively with MMA" or something like that, and allow the public to

view my research. Would I run into legal problems in the USA?
If that works out, maybe I could do some multi-goose combat next.
>>
>>745933
Says someone who has never been in a street fight in their life.
>>
The most important thing in a street fight is understanding the reason for the fight. If its just dick measuring and posturing, then first one out the gate wins. Land enough punches to break your opponents will and theyll give up. If its jamal, bring a weapon as you know they will.
>>
>>747576
>he would have shot the dude
Did you not see the muzzle flash like right after the guy draws?

>>749296
>If its just dick measuring and posturing, then first one out the gate wins.

Even then you might not "win" because roodypoos ALWAYS walk away from an ass beating talking shit like they won.
>>
>>749296
>If its jamal
>2015
>living in a third world shithole
>>
>>749289
So autistic it makes my head hurt
>>
>>746006
what was with the fist bump at like .45?
>>
>>746006
>>745932
>>745953
GO GOOD GUYS
XD
>>
File: Assassin's Creed Gameplay.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Assassin's Creed Gameplay.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>
>>749500
What the fuck is this
>>
>>747965
you got lucky. i wouldn't say street fights are childs play. against 5 guys you could have easily been overpowered. you are lucky you made it out without serious injury.
>>
>>749504
British police. These cucks are not allowed to have guns.
>>
>>745943
People acting like dicks is not an excuse for you to act like an impulsive autist.

Sure, you might feel justified, but you're still a violent autist.
>>
>>749536
So Hot Fuzz was a lie?
>>
>>749566
>bully apologist
Not him but ignoring those kinds of cunts will make them do shit progressively worse unless you make them your bitch
>>
>>749566
I was fully within my legal right
he assaulted me after being warned to leave me alone, I defended myself, the situation deescalated and I walked away
>>
>>749567
No. The guns they used in the movie were the ones confiscated from the farmer.

Other than that they didn't carry anything.
>>
>>747965
>I'm thinking 'bout learning Krav Maga also for that.
Krav fag here.
Running away from a knife is literally the best defense.
Sure, it's great having experience against knife attacks, but if you stand and fight when you can run the fuck away, you're a moron who deserves to get dead.

But in terms of actual defense against knife attacks:
>1 - You WILL get fucked up.
>2 - Defend against the attack as close to your opponent as possible.
Waiting to block gives them way too much space to strike and a lot of time to build up velocity.
>3 - There is no universal disarm that will always work.
>4 - A disarm that is not paired with vicious, simultaneous strikes, is easily resisted.
>5 - Carry a fucking gun.
>>
>>750614
>you're a moron who deserves to get dead.
Shows how narrow minded you are.
>>
>>747867
Learn to hit with either the first 2 knuckles or the last 3, preferably both. Strengthen wrists. Harden bones in hand by punching hard shit. Beginner can start with 200 strikes for each hand on a phone book, then work your way up to wood and finally rock or metal.

It's painful training, but it's worth it if you don't mind the pain and possible arthritis.
>>
>>750632
>Shows how narrow minded you are.
Nope, shows how fucking stupid you are.

Real life self defense isn't about "MUH HONOR" - it's about fucking surviving,

If you can run away from a knife attack, get the fuck out of there.
There are times when you'll have to fight back - but always focus on getting the fuck out of there ASAP.

Standing still is a really good way to catch dead.
>>
File: bf.jpg (51 KB, 485x423) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
51 KB, 485x423
>>750633
> last 3 (knuckles), preferably both

Never do this.
>>
>>750633
>and possible arthritis.
What's the general scientific consensus on the correlation between conditioning and arthritis?

>>751439
Someone wasn't conditioning.
>>
>>745917
thats infuriating. i hope that little bitch rots in prison for his entire life (and finds Jesus).
>>
>>745920
where exactly does this shit happen? places you already know to avoid?
>>
>>751439
traditional eastern boxing says to use the first two knuckles because of reflexology and pressure points suggesting you might develop lung cancer or have a heart attack if you subject the other ones to repeated impacts
traditional western boxing says to use the last two because it aligns your wrist better allowing a greater transfer of energy into the target

it is up to the user to decide what makes more sense, but to me the answer is clear
>>
>>749500

god damn. carry a slingshot or something
>>
>>752453
the fuck
traditonal chinky winky boxing?
fuck m9 no such thing as a specific striking platform all the chink arts use. chunners are bottom 3, fuckin half the other Flying 29 Star Sidways Mantis Dragon North Fist use palm and backhand and all dat shit
>>
Went to university of Maryland to visit a friend and went to a huge yard party called Knox box. Everyone was drinking. It was crowded and I tapped some guy on the shoulder to get through and a spot opened up on his other side so I walked through. He asked if that was me and I said yeah. Said my bad and he threw a right hook trying to sucker punch me. I tucked my chin and threw a straight right into a double leg and slammed him. Proceeded to elbow him in the face. Got pulled off. It felt like slow motion. 3 years of wrestling at the time and my brother teacher my the basics of boxing for 3 days. This was 2 years ago. Could have been a lot worse.
>>
>>751439

This guy is right, strike with the first two knuckles.

Look up "boxing fracture" at google image, it's always the small knuckles who break.

>>751367

>Real life self defense (...) is about fucking surviving

My few self defense encounters where not about "fucking surviving", they were about too much alcohol and the Angry Young Man Syndrome. I once had a fight about a squirrel, because the other guy scaerd it off and I said something like "Can't you pick on someone your own size".. Those were the days, man.

People are what they train, if you play "surviving in the vietnam war" 24/7 then you can imagine fighting only as getting attacked by 10 people with machetes trying to cut you down. But in reality, fighting is a rather boring thing which is about "muh honour" (or getting money from someone) and is 90% pushing each other, staring contests and one or two lame punches before some girlfriend or buddy sperates the fighters. Unless you are part of a gang or live in Mexico City or Sao Paolo, chances of getting into a knife fight are really really small.
>>
>>752516
Even small fights can get you killed.

All it ever takes is a friend standing in the corner getting agro, some dipshit to be carrying a paring knife or someone to get a bit too butthurt about losing.
A small piss fight like you're describing can get you killed or seriously injured.

A good friend of mine had a disagreement with a melanin enriched individual - as he was calmly walking away the guy walked up behind him and lobbed a brick into the back if his head.
He had to learn to walk and talk again.
He could easily have died then and there, because he didn't take the confrontation seriously.
>>
>>752522

If your good friend has learned walking and talking again, he should also learn that turning your back at someone at a fight is a very stupid thing to do. Situational awareness and common sense are 99% in a street fight scenario.
>>
>>749574
>He twisted my nipple, officer
>>
>>752527
>If your good friend has learned walking and talking again, he should also learn that turning your back at someone at a fight is a very stupid thing to do.
Well no shit.

But my point is that it wasn't even a fight - they exchanged a few terse words and he thought that was it.
My point is that something tiny and piddly can ruin your life or get you killed unless you take this shit seriously.
>>
>>752516
Its not uncommon at all for someone to pull a knife especially if there is alcohol involved. Ive seen it happens several times and i live in the states and am not a gang member.
>>
>>752565
So your friend should learn to be a fucking psychic? How can you predict some asshole throwing a brick at your head?
>>
>>752516
>Look up "boxing fracture" at google image, it's always the small knuckles who break.
Boxers are trained to strike with the first two knuckles, so their other knuckles get barely if any conditioning. Of course they're going to fracture their smaller knuckles when then accidentally hit with them.
>>
>>752575
> burgerclap
> not a nigger infested shithole
Pick one
>>
>>745987
That's really fucking stupid of you. Train in ducking and weaving alone and you're more prepared than the average person.
>>
>>747576
Ah yes you should know, from all that experience you have shooting off rounds at guys holding you down. Just shut the fuck up and go stand in the corner.
>>
File: 1424371812729.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1424371812729.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
>>746001
>My latest fight was against a group of 5 guys. I won but I took some hits, nothing serious tho
>>
>>752668
doesn't even have to be niggers. i have seen more white guys pull knives than niggers.
>>
>>753354
> he thinks you need to be black to qualify as a nigger
>>
File: monkey fist.png (404 KB, 494x347) Image search: [Google]
monkey fist.png
404 KB, 494x347
>>747763
all that shit you listed? counts for about 20% for the actual outcome of a street fight. all that matters is who is willing to fight dirty, escalate things and hit first. all that training? doesn't matter dudes will sucker punch you from behind.

this is a fucking monkey fist. it's a ball of steel wrapped in nylon. it costs about 5 dollars and you'd lose a fight against literally anyone who carries one of these.
>>
>>746021
Yes we have
>>
>>753879
[citation needed]
>>
File: WeAreTheOnePercent.jpg (126 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
WeAreTheOnePercent.jpg
126 KB, 600x600
>>747763
>>
>>753883
what part of it needs a citation? it's all common sense. you're not an action movie tough guy
>>
>>753886
>it's all common sense.
You know what used to be "common sense?"
"The earth is flat."
>>
>>753886
It's common sense that chocolate is better than vanilla. Only an idiot would disagree.
>>
File: starving-children-africa.jpg (42 KB, 530x350) Image search: [Google]
starving-children-africa.jpg
42 KB, 530x350
>>753886
It's common sense that obesity is a myth.
>>
>>753886
It's common sense that masturbating will make you go blind.
>>
>>753886
There's no such thing as soldiers dying in wars, it's all in the movies. It's just common sense. Look around you, there's no soldiers wearing camouflage shooting at each other.
>>
>>753879

>you'd lose a fight against literally anyone who carries one of these.

Anon, please.

You're worse than those faggots from /k/ who think a gun makes them John Wayne. Weapons are tools, not magic wands.

>all that training? doesn't matter dudes will sucker punch you from behind.

Adn what will happen next? You have any idea how hard it is to knwock someone out from behind? Chances are that you either fail or the or the other guy notices you in time and then god be with you, because then you can bet your ass that he will use all that traing against you.

Stop fantasizing that fights are unbelievable difficult, unless you are outnumbered and have nowhere to run there's always a chance.
>>
>>753886
It's common sense that all Asian people are bad at driving.
It's common sense that all Asian people are smarter than white people.
>>
>>753886
You're totally and completely right.
Also, all women are inferior to men in every single way.
All black people are stupid and should serve all white people. All black people are inferior to white women in every single way.
All black people have bigger penises than all white people, all Asian people have smaller penises than white people, all Indian people have smaller penises out of all the Asians.
All blond women are more stupid than regular women.
a 300lbs body builder could beat up any martial artist.
It's a fact that smoking cigarettes isn't bad for your health at all.
>>
>>753895
Most women really are inferior to men in many different ways though

White women are also prettier than black women on average
>>
>>745909
always bring along a good pocket knife
>>
>>745917
ever niggers
>>
>>747386
>Unless you're in roppongi and starting shit with the niggers

wait what, there's blacks in japan?
>>
>>753879
>severe autism
does this mentality come from anime or something? am i just missing the tv shows where fights devolve into this mysterious art of "dirty fighting"? where do people get the idea that basic training, common sense, and a moderate level of conditioning will not see you through most any "ebin 2deadly str33tfite" you will happen to encounter in your white suburban life?
>>
>>754355
And a pair of nunchucks, a sword-cane, and a handgun. Maybe a sub-machine gun on particular days.
>>
>>754524
Common sense is for pre-historic cavemen.
It's 2015, we use logic and reasoning.
>>
Had a friend at a party that got jumped by 3 guys, and he fought in a way that saved his life.

Step 1: Grab shirt/hair/whatever so you don't fall down. Fall down you are ded.

Step 2: Start punching people in the throat.

He dropped two of the three guys in under 30 seconds. They were on the ground making a sick gasping for air noise.

He beat the last dude senseless and then proceeded to kick the shit out of the other two breathfags.
>>
>>754538

Why didnt't they raised their hands (as you learn in your first boxing class)?

Plebs.
>>
>>754531
hes right though, especially if you live in a big city.

hell I even know a behemoth of a man(7' 300lbs) that brings a knife if he thinks it will get rough. you just never know
>>
Some guys picked a fight on me in the metro, I ran away.
>>
>>746008
In providence that's all there are.. and college kids
>>
>>747376
Fighting in belgium and south of the netherlands: no, you're wrong. You are probably rich and or priviliged though.
>>
>>747669
Good on you buddy, I don't know much about Krav Maga other than that people here don't seem to like it but from the story it sounds like you can handle your shit, maybe it was your mindset or maybe Krab mongoose actually works
>>
>>757437
You're replying to a post that is nearly a month old and written by an autist that has never left his bedroom, nevermind lived in any two of those countries.
>>
>>747659
>>747572
>>746006
Drug deal gone bad
Considering the fact that striped shirt has a backpack, comes in calmly with the other guy (has his arm around him @ 7), and takes the gun and bolts
>>
>>745909
Me and three pals went out to buy some booze, only one of us was a trained martial artist(my buff gay black friend, very nice guy, very healthy, only drank minimal). Some SUV almost ran us over in the parking lot of some super-market and we waved at them forgivingly. As we kept walking, they parked in the lot, rolled down their window and started yelling something to us. We didn't hear so we walked up from the side-walk onto a grass hill that was between us and them in the parking lot. We yelled out "what?" and signaled our arms in the "i don't know" fashion. I guess they thought the waving gesture was gang signs and that the "I don't know" gesture was a challenge. We were all drunk, we did not realize how bad our communication was. They hopped off their car quickly and all 8 of them started to jump us 4. All I remember after that is me facing one of them as he swung at me really slow and all of a sudden one guy behind him coming at me rushing, after a hit from each guy, I managed to slip out and run away. My drunk ass took one look behind me and saw the two dudes running and rushing towards my other 3 friends who each were also fighting against 2 dudes at a time. I realized I couldn't leave them behind so I ran back at them and the two dudes came back at me and I cracked one and the other cracked me and the one I cracked grabbed my shirt and dragged me down with his fat ass. They both started kicking me in the legs and then one guy got a good on on my ribs as I started falling down slowly, and then suddenly it all stopped.
We were all facing the eight guys breathing heavily as the leader of the pack of monkeys started to give his battle speech. "I dont respect you, nor you, nor you, but i do respect you" as he pointed to my gay black friend, whom they couldn't down albeit him taking a crowbar to the face by one of the coward ass spics. Next thing you know, the slow guy cheap shot me in the face and told me "I'm not so slow now am I?" then we left.
>>
>>747376
I also imagine fighting in Brazil is a bad idea, because they have Capoeira.
>>
>>747760
Is this one of the situations in which a white person is referred to as a nigger?
>>
>>753879
What is this?
>>
If you're being attacked it's okay to aim for the balls and throat right?
>>
File: Swag Dust #TeamGoldie.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
Swag Dust #TeamGoldie.gif
2 MB, 300x170
I use to hate this short kid who use to visit his mom in our neighborhood and one day he hit me, went straight for the kidneys like a little bitch, he got like 2-3 hits in before I was able to grab onto him, and then I fucking powerslammed him into the football field we were at. He stopped coming to visit after that.
>>
I got punched in the mouth 5 times.
>>
Funny how all street fights turn into grappling. Fought 3 times. All end up on the ground.
Then something just clicked that i should just learn BJJ
>>
>>745909
>black people
>>
>>763401
>>be me
Who else would you be, faggot?
>>
>>747120
This is why crimes happen.
People thinking nothing was wrong.
"Its not my problem"

Ignorant fools are the reason crimes skyrocket.
>>
>>758588
Maybe they were dealing arms.
>>
File: thVBC6EGRO.jpg (19 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
thVBC6EGRO.jpg
19 KB, 255x300
>>763404
Martha Stewart.
>>
>>749504
Assassin's Creed Gameplay
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.