[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can wrestling get its own fucking board. Please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: kill_me.gif (262 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
kill_me.gif
262 KB, 267x200
Can wrestling get its own fucking board. Please.
>>
>>1287737
''no''
>>
>>1287737
> You're on it genius
All these idiots complaining that there's too many wrestling threads. We're so sorry that pro-wrestling is more popular than airsoft, MMA, skateboarding and so on. Just make the threads you want and go to them, you are allowed to have more than one thread about your choosen alternative sport, just hide the wrestlings threads.

In fairness, there are a few faggots who probably spam the fuck out of your threads, but if you enter the wrestling ones, you'd see we have to deal with the same bullshit from one shitposting faggot.
>>
>>1287737
It has one.

>>>/asp/

Enjoy!
>>
>>1287748
And here he is.
>>
>>1287743
You whiny fuck. I bet you're a beC+ketty fan
>>
>>1287753
And here he is.
>>
>>1287743
my point is that it's obviously a big enough topic to warrant it's own board, and there is so much other stuff to be talked about on here.

It's very similar to back when /vp/ was made. I think it just makes sense.
>>
>>1287737
18+

please have sex
>>
File: yourcomment.gif (2 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
yourcomment.gif
2 MB, 200x170
>>1287737
gtfo /wres/
>>
are wrestling fans the "jews" of 4chan? caste out from board after board..
>>
>>1287737
Although wrestling is irrelevant today, it has a bigger fanbase than mma and any other crap you autistic fags enjoy, like toy guns.
>>
>>1287737
You're posting on it manlet
>>
>>1287737
/asp/ would be dead as fuck without wrestlefags.
>>
>>1287737
It should be put on /tv/ tbqh.
>>
>>1288612
THIS
>>
Without wrestling this board would've been deleted months ago.
>>
>>1287737
Only if it's called 'SashA+'
>>
>>1288584
It would be ten times better if you faggots were never pushed on us.
>>
>>1288850
moot even said he created this board for wrestling. you should thank us.
>>
>>1287743
>Just make the threads you want and go to them
We can't do that when the threads get bumped off because of all the wrestling.

Here's what it's like trying to discuss non-pro-wrestling things on /asp/.

Imagine you're drowning,
and then a squads of firemen start spraying you in the chest and face with firehoses,
and then one guy aims at your balls because he's a total dick.
>>
>>1288974
Maybe the fact that nobody gives a fuck enough to reapond to your ice skating thread should give you an idea
>>
>>1288974
Kekt hard
Rekt
>>
Every problem on this board comes down to dean mark
>>
>>1288979
It was fine before the wrestling refugees came onto our land.
>>
>>1287737
lol if there weren't any wrestling threads this board would be dead.
>>
>>1289133
>>1289133
first posts on this board were wrestling and actually most of the threads were until a few started popping up without wrestling this board would have been deleted long ago.
>>
>>1288757
seemed to do fine without you for years fag
>>
>implying anyone actually likes archery and tobogganing
>>
>>1288923
moot never said that
>>
>>1288974
I am so sorry nobody gives a shit about toy guns or whatever else it is you guys like that nobody else does
>>
File: 1453080814478.jpg (84 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453080814478.jpg
84 KB, 480x360
tbqh pham airsoft should be on >>>/toy/ and martial autist threads should be on >>>/r9k/ because all of the posters in them are sperglords.

we /wwe/ now
>>
File: 1463079108806.jpg (22 KB, 260x228) Image search: [Google]
1463079108806.jpg
22 KB, 260x228
>mfw we are heels in our own board
Are toygunmarks/virginduelmarks worked?
>>
I only lurk /asp/ for sumo threads so mandrama doesn't bother me if I can just ctrl+f "sumo"
>>
>>1287737
>>>/qa/ to voice concerns of board health
>>
>>1289390
Good on you bro I'm glad that thread does well
>>
Daily Reminder:

>http://www.4chan.org/rules#asp

>1. This board is for discussion of sports other than the major professional sports. This includes topics such as skydiving, surfing, skateboarding, rock-climbing, bungee-jumping, BMX, wrestling, paintball and other "extreme" sports.

>2. Discussions about professional sports teams, leagues, and athletes should be posted to /sp/. Discussions about eSports should be posted to /vg/.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling

>"Professional wrestling (colloquially abbreviated to pro wrestling or wrestling) is an athletic form of entertainment..."

WWE fans have a choice to make: If WWE isn't really a sport, they're in violation of rule 1 for discussing something that isn't a sport and belong in /tv/. If WWE is really a sport, they're in violation of rule 2 for discussing professionals and belong in /sp/.

The name of the board is "Alternative Sports & Wrestling," not "Alternative Sports & WWE." If your only argument is the name you have no argument.
>>
>>1288974
>>1288974
What you like is not that popular to make a thread about. Simple as that. Having 2-4 people on these toy gun threads or mma threads is embarrassing. Why don't you just go to a site specified for what you like.
>>
>>1289536
Kys ya manlet nerd
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.