[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NXT Discussion Thread: Naka/Riley and Finn/Elias
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
NXT is the type of show where I could skip months after months of tapings and it doesn't affect the live Takeovers at all. NXT is the type of show that looks like its much funner to watch live then it is to watch on TV (unlike Raw and or Smackdown)

Seriously what a boring taping

>Chad Gable and Jason Jordan defeated John Skyler and Corey Hollis (A fucking hardcore nothing jobber Tag-Team w/ zero meaningful accomplishments.)

>Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Alex Riley in a Loser Leaves Town match. Nakamura buried Riley so deep into the Earth's core he is gonna shoot up the WWE Offices in Connecticut to initiate the Undercard Uprising.

>Alexa Bliss defeated Rachael Ellering. Rachel only got the gig because she is the daughter of a WWE HOF who managed The Roid Warriors.

>Asuka defeated Adrienne Reese. A moderately well known midcard talent from i'm guessing Shimmer but she hasn't won a single meaningful belt in her entire career

>Finn Balor aggressively defeated Elias Samson. Finn is such a boring vanilla babyface champion. I can only imagine how loud his pops are gonna be on Raw but he's gonna have to fucking carry Roman Reigns to a *** match like AJ Styles has been doing.
>>
Can we talk about the absolute fucking state of Finn Balor real quick?

I know there are a lot of people on /wooo/ who hate him because his babyface run as Champion has been mostly Painfully Vanilla and Boring as Shit. We can't argue the fact however is he's super over w/ the casual audiance hence why he's gonna be brought up soon. He's gonna turn Heel eventually that we understand

What I don't understand is what WWE creative sees in this horrible Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor feud. The reason why I hate it is because both times Joe and Balor have had at best a *** star match. Takeover Dallas should have been **** 3/4 stars in that main event and it fucking wasnt

Now we're gonna have a 4th possibly just as average match w/ no stip involved. This feud is gonna end at 2-2 and you don't wanna spice this fucking feud up with maybe I dunno...Last Man Standing? Falls Count Anywhere, Hell in a Cell, First Blood, Stretcher, Ambulance match fucking Anything Else!
>>
>nxt seems like its funner to watch live
So like every sporting event? There's literally no point watching any sport if it isn't live, this why Smackdown is such a meme
>>
>>1284882
> i know about /wew/
Stopped reading there
>>
>>1284891

Have you fucking seen Smackdown Attendance Reports? They're TNA attendance level of bad they're lucky to get at best 150 people to show up.
>>
>>1284892

No but seriously fuck Finn Balor and fuck how they've been booking Samoa Joe. Joe is gonna have a fucking Kevin Owens tier reign at this point.
>>
>>1284895
I think that was his point.
>>
>>1284898

My point! Live Wrestling Experiences are usually the best.

When is NXT gonna just start touring indefinitely? Fuck Full Sail
>>
>>1284901
But they've been touring all over the country for like a year slowpoke
>>
>>1284905

That's not what I meant. What I was saying was when the fuck are we leaving Full Sail forever those cunts are starting to become entitled

NXT should never stay designated in one place.
>>
>>1284909
It's never going to happen. Stay cucked >marky.
>>
>>1284910

Why is Full Sail this big of a deal to WWE isn't it more profitable to just tour everywhere?

You have any idea how easy it is to get NXT tickets? Tickets are fucking $10 a piece and if you're a full time Full Sail Student YOU GET IN FOR FUCKING FREE
>>
>>1284913
full sail is their set up for taped shows which they then divvy up into the preceding episodes while they go touring.

it's like a home base where they can control everything the best

as far as the effectiveness of pre-taped shows without big storylines like Lucha, that's another issue
>>
>>1284913
You know touring costs money, right?
>>
>>1284916

>You know touring costs money, right?

Are you retarded? This is a legit question

WWE is a fucking MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY and you're worried its developmental stars traveling all the time would cost too much?

Pls kys I can't fucking believe this requires any kind of explanation
>>
>>1284915

You mean like Lucha Underground? I haven't watched Mil vs Matanza round II yet.
>>
>>1284920
yeah lucha underground is filmed way in advance, but it is produced by tv guys, not wrestling guys and isn't about the development of new stars, just utilizing the talent they signed for the story.

just watched that match and it was bretty good
>>
>>1284924

I'll watch it when I am done with TNA I am half way done with this taping

I also watched Global Wars. I never watch ROH and that was a great PPV
>>
>>1284924

Indeed. LU is the sort of thing that can't be compared well to most traditional wrestling TV - its much less like Smackdown or co than it is a mexican wrestling-themed Power Rangers spinoff.
>>
>>1284928

Its a shame LU is doing poorly on ratings and AAA isn't making any money off it

Its only getting 4 seasons and Matanza is injured
>>
>>1284882
>Takeover Dallas should have been **** 3/4 stars in that main event and it fucking wasnt
It would have been fine if the doc left joe alone. It started off with a bang but never recovered after the interruption. That's the only reason I want to see them matched up again. The fans deserve a better match than what happened at Dallas
>Now we're gonna have a 4th possibly just as average match w/ no stip involved.
We've got a month until the special, I'm sure there's a chance there'll be a stipulation
>>
>>1284938

You put too much credit in a company that pretends it doesn't wanna rely on gimmicks anymore

At least make it a Ladder Match
>>
>>1284919
Oh hey, it's that guy who gets buttmad when his delusions are confronted with reality.

If the touring costs are greater than the money earned from touring, why would they bother with touring?
>>
>>1284956

Again

MULTI
BILLION
DOLLAR
COMPANY

Why are you marks so bad at basic facts?
>>
>>1284962
So you're telling me that WWE has no problem with putting on unprofitable tours just to...what? Appeal to you?

You're fucking mental.
>>
>>1284981

Are you assuming WWE is making TNA levels of money by touring?

TNA fucking gives tickets away tickets for free because Dixie desperately wants people watching her product

Tickets are fucking $70-$100 a piece and people are flocking in in droves to see whatever is presented to them that night
>>
>>1284985
Answer the question, stupid:

If touring cost more than it earned, why would WWE bother with it?
>>
>>1284993

Why are you assuming that a, again MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY is having any kind of money issues?

Mania made them a fucking yearly profit.
>>
>>1284998
Your inability to understand basic fucking economics is astounding.
>>
>>1284962
WWE barely made a profit last year.
>>
>>1284998
You are like a whole nother level of stupid.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.