[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The little experiment called the Rated-R Superstar was an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 9-9-2013 8-13-49 PM.jpg (37 KB, 609x342) Image search: [Google]
9-9-2013 8-13-49 PM.jpg
37 KB, 609x342
>The little experiment called the Rated-R Superstar was an abject failure. I hate to break it to ya, but you never drew a dime, buddy.

What did he mean by this?
>>
Smackdown was better than Raw at one point but there was still all kinds of shit happening on that show nobody wanted to see

>Face Triple H vs Heel Edge
OK
>Jeff Hardy is involved and he's tweening but we don't wanna turn him Heel all the way that's what his brother is for
...Alright
>We're giving Jeff an Undertaker rub
He's already over tho
>And Kozlov is third man

WHY?! He hasn't been on Smackdown for more than 2 months and you rocketed him to the fucking World Championship match?
>>
>>1269728
He was projecting
>>
>>1269728
Who is that standing next to HHH? I seem to remember him, from long ago.
>>
>>1269872
lou thesz
>>
Edge didn't have enough charisma when talking to work as a singles competitor, let alone a heel. Let alone absolute top heel with 100 WHC reigns. Not sure what they saw in him.
>>
>>1269868
I thought the undertaker rub was before his big push.
>>
>>1269872
Santino Marella
>>
>>1269872

>Orton turned Face because he was getting jealous of Hunter treating Rollins like his favorite child ignoring the fact Rollins was going on a 0-23 losing streak where they were teasing replacing him with Owens next but that idea has already been shafted

Now the Authority ha sided with no one. Hunter and Stephanie don't even need their jobber bodyguards anymore they realized in kayfabe its stupid to keep talent around them like overrated bouncers because it hardly affects the product.
>>
>>1269878

Are you saying you prefer Edge to Christian? I never understood the love for Christian the guy was great in TNA and ECW but my respect for him died when ECW was rebooted as NXT and Christian got lost in the Smackdown/Raw shuffle
>>
>>1269890
ONE

MORE

MATCH
>>
>>1269900

Remember when Christian went on a losing streak, jobbed to Sheamus, was going to beat Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship but got yet another fucking concussion

They wasted an Intercontinental Championship match on a pre-tapped Main Event w/ Big E Langston
>>
>>1269868
>Smackdown was better than Raw at one point

Not since Heyman was a writer for Smackdown, and that was long before Edge got the title IIRC
>>
>>1269728
He was telling the truth
thats why they paid off doctors to tell Edge he can't wrestle anymore, then they did it to D-bry
>>
>>1269929

You don't remember the fucking shithole that was Raw from 09-11. It was literally Triple H, Batista, John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, The Nexus

Smackdown was still consistently doing way more interesting stories. I much prefer watching Swagger get no heat and CM Edgelord society of losers than anything that had to relate to the fucking Nexus.
>>
>>1269940

I'm still amazed that Edge was got inducted in 2011 when he wrestled his last WrestleMania ever against Jericho and that wasn't even Jericho or Edge's best match during that time

Edge killed it with Undertaker and Jeff Hardy

Jericho got a great series of matches outta Batista and Rey Mysterio
>>
Was HHH ever a draw?
>>
>>1269984
'no'. he is THE b+ player
>>
>>1269984

He was the guy that wrestled the draw
>>
>>1269890
>but my respect for him died when ECW was rebooted as NXT and Christian got lost in the Smackdown/Raw shuffle

Are you some kind of dumb-as-fuck mark?
>>
>>1270178

No but clearly you're.
>>
File: cameron.jpg (15 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
cameron.jpg
15 KB, 240x255
>>1269728
>mfw every word of this was true
>>
>>1269984

Sure. Not as big as the biggest of all time, but his name sells tickets. If you go to live shows you'll see HHH shirts all over the place.
>>
>>1270230
> you're
>>
>>1270245

Triple H has been doing a lot of house shows recently strictly to get Ambrose over. The crowd doesn't seem to mind this
>>
I'm from the future

Here's what will happen in the next couple of years

- Vince McMahon will die after WM 33

- Seth Rollins will suffer a career-ending injury in 5 years and retire

- Dean Ambrose will retire the year after Seth retires after losing a career ending match at WM

- Roman Reigns will continue to wrestle and be the face of the WWE

- John Cena will become a mega movie star like The Rock and will leave the WWE in a surprise fashion which I won't reveal

- Triple H and Stephanie will work under Shane who gains complete control over the company after Vince dies

- AJ Styles will retire from wrestling after Wrestlemania 35

- Sami Zayn dies in a severe car crash

- Kevin Owens takes a break from wrestling after Zayn's death, only to never return to another ring again

- Brock Lesnar will never be seen again after SummerSlam 2017

- Daniel Bryan will commit suicide, he'll get a special tribute RAW and everything

Wanna know anything else?
>>
>>1270278
I want to know why you thought posting this was a good idea
>>
>>1270281
I'm in a pew at church kneeling in prayer begging for God to let you have sex just once in your life
>>
>>1270327
> memeshitting

Wow, you got BTFO this hard that easily?
>>
>>1269954
>when he wrestled his last WrestleMania ever against Jericho

It was against Del Rio that was his last match. This whole WWE paid off the doctors meme needs to stop already. It's not true.
>>
>>1270451

For what its worth my memory of the WWE past WM26 is an utter fucking trainwreck I think I stopped watching 2011 onward and didn't return till late 2013
>>
Anyone else hoping Edge will have 1 more match for a laugh just to see him break his neck?
>>
>>1270455

It needs to be with Seth Rollins since Rollins is turning Babyface and the Rated R superstar needs to be a heel.
>>
>>1270454
I don't blame you for not watching it no more. I'm considering doing the same after ER.

Basically all what you missed is Punk, Bryan, The Shield, Taker's streak finishing, Sting finally joining WWE and Cena's US title reign. I would honestly have to try really hard to say anything truly relevant happened outside of these things in all this time.

The show has been at an all time worse and this has been going on more a less even before you stopped. No hope in sight for it to get better and unfortunately the competition isn't at WWE's level.
>>
>>1270468

What broke me was the Nexus Angle, Smackdown dropping in quality, and Sheamus as WWE Champion

None of them was fun anymore I was a huge Undertaker mark but once 2009 stopped being fun I stopped caring about Wrestling, I fucking hate The Undertaker more than ever now and 2016 WWE is fucking average to boring

Revival and American Alpha are the only WWE stars I like/enjoy
>>
>>1270477
I don't really care for those guys but I do like Enzo and Cass. Problem is even if they had a roster of nothing but greatness the writing would likely still be very shit and they would still likely fully go with Reigns as their guy.
>>
>>1270493

Cass is doing fine by himself but you can tell the audience is feeling some kind of minor uncomfortableness without Enzo around.

Cass feels like the climax of a promo instead of the start of one.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.