[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disc Golf not Frolf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: discgolf3.jpg (822 KB, 2000x1404) Image search: [Google]
discgolf3.jpg
822 KB, 2000x1404
Anyone here play discgolf?

Just got into it a couple of months ago and I'm addicted.

>recent purchases of discs?
>home course?
>courses you've played on?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>856334

Yeah, me. Haven't played in a long time though. Used to play a lot. I think my main disc is a...Cheetah? PR is -21 but to be fair it was on kind of a joke course.

Fun, but frustrating, game.

Anything you want to discuss?
>>
>>856399
Well my backhand is getting noticeably better but I still can't throw a forearm very well, any tips?

I also might have a chance to work on a local course being built as they're looking for volunteers to help clear trees and brush for the back 9
>>
>>856422

I know backhand and forehand in tennis, but not disc golf. Don't even know what those mean. I have a guess though but idk.

Ever gotten a hole in one? I did once, on a long par 4 in the woods. It was pretty sweet. The guys ahead of us were still putting but my friends said "oh just tee off, by the time we're done they'll be finished" and so I did, and I threw the most amazing throw of my life BANG right into the hole in the middle of their putting.

We ran down screaming, and then apologized to them, but they were okay with it and laughed.
>>
>>856438
Backhand is the most common shot and forearm is the "flick" shot. Same as tennis

Never had a hole in one but I've had a couple of lucky shots from about 100 feet out go in.
>>
>>856800

Yeah that's what I figured, re: backhand vs forehand.

Although that's not the same as tennis, as the backhand is not the most common and the forehand is not a flick. But yeah I understand the distinction.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.