[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on what they should do with Bayley on the main roster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 346645635476.png (531 KB, 1021x423) Image search: [Google]
346645635476.png
531 KB, 1021x423
Thoughts on what they should do with Bayley on the main roster?
I really want pic related to happen although it wont.
>>
>>838601
Same here that's what I want to happen because I want a female Wyatt and she fits their ugly look
>>
>>838601
biggest face diva of all time.
>>
>>838605
>I want to happen because I want a female Wyatt and she fits their ugly look
sounds like a perfect fit for sasha or paige.
>>
goofy gimmick despite its potential and she's ugly, she won't be nearly as successful as some think
>>
>>838601
My ideas how set up Bayley-wyatt story-wise:

>Rumors start about Bayley getting called to mr

>At this time flair is getting attacked by the Wyatts for some shit ("the old legends have to face oblivion etc")

>Charlotte doing her best to protect him

>They beat him up backstage, play mindgames, make her loose matches via distraction

>At one point, flair and charlotte are in the ring and talking about resisting and seeking for anyone who can support them

>Suddenly, Wyatt sound, lights out, the wyatts surround the ring

>Strowman holds flair so he cant do shit, rowan and harper force charlotte into position to be abigail'd by wyatt

>Bayleys music hits, crowd explodes, she comes out and rushes into the ring

>The wyatts back up, confused for a moment, wyatt starts laughing and mocking her

>Bayley says something the audience cant hear, now wyatt stops laughing and just stands there with an open mouth

>Bayley helps Charlotte to get up

>ABIGAILS HER OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

>After a few moments of a shocked crowd and wyatts, bray falls on his knees and spreads his arms, she goes towards him, abigails him, lights go out and all but the flairs disappear

>The Wyatts will now start to dominate both the mens and the womens division for a while

What do you guys think? Would this be more promising than a standard top face run?
Would it be profitable in any way?
>>
>>838631
Id prefer something more a long the lines of Undertaker sacrificing Steph, but have them go through a ceremony to possess Bailey with the soul of Sister Abigail.
>>
>>838606
Yeah she does have a pretty big face
>>
>>838665
kek'd before i realized this was posted by a tripfag

kys
>>
>thinking they would debut a natural babyface like Bayley as a heel
>even wanting it at all
Every day the posts here just get dumber
>>
>>838811
after rusev's beta turn i don't know what to believe anymore
>>
>>839117
vince likes money, he probably takes a look at whatever financials hhh sends him sees all the bayley merch being bought and probably told him to show him her stuff. If she continues selling well you know vince will try to not ruin a steady income.
>>
>>839126
he's also the guy who wanted to call steve austin "chilly mcfreeze"
>>
File: chillywilly.png (79 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
chillywilly.png
79 KB, 450x296
>>839135
he was thinking of the marketing oportunites
>chilly
chilly willy was over as fuck cartoon
>mcfreeze
he want to get that mcdonalds money from mcflurries
honestly though he would have gone with ice dagger or whatever the other decent name he said they offered him.
>>
>>838601
They'll stick her on main event and be done with it.
>>
>>838631
This could be cool but I can't see Bayley playing a good heel. She's too loveable and non threatening looking.
>>
>>839374
thats sashas job.
>>
>>839378
perfectly suitable for playing an upbeat, passive-aggresive psycho bitch
>>
>>839558
AJ already did this though
>>
>>839636
and now she's gone, thats why we need a nxt one
>>
File: stewieheadtiltnormal.gif (261 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
stewieheadtiltnormal.gif
261 KB, 300x223
>>839636
>AJ already did this though
all she did was do a shitty stewie head tilt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.