[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Undertaker's legacy went from un-disrespectable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Because everywhere I see, its always talk about how Taker buried Bray. I mean why do people care so much? Its not like Bray was ever in Taker's league? And its not like he squashed a up and coming mega-star or something. Its just a rambling fatass who bores people on the mic on a routine basis. Taker's legacy shouldn't be tarnished over something like this.
>>
Because he stayed way too long and is a shell of his former self

> Bray Wyatt
> not an up-and-coming megastar

kys
>>
>>838561
That's simply not true, Taker worked a great few matches with Brock and managed to tell a story - A quality that the vast majority of wrestlers in WWE today lack.
>>
>>838560
Yeah. People actually though taker should had lost another Wrestlemania just to push some fedora neckbeard.

Now suddenly if you are defeated by lesnar you should job to anyone.
>>
>>838561
>> Bray Wyatt
>> not an up-and-coming megastar
hes an up and coming midcarder, Vince has already shown that he was the new mastodon to be the best and that big luke is the real talent of the family.
>>
>>838560
Cena buried Bray 2 years ago at mania. Bray has yet to fully recover from that shit.
>>
>>838562
> nostalgiafagging

Neither of the wholly unnecessary Lesnar matches were "great" by any means and wrestlers outside of top guys don't get to book their own matches
>>
But Bray is shit, you can't pull a "scary" gimmick with PG audience
>>
the way of the business is that on your way out you put the young guys over. He lost his streak and lost to Brock, he has nothing but his legacy, he's done and on his way out.
>>
>>838624
Undertaker debuted in 1990 which was as "PG" as it gets
>>
>>838560
Cena buried Bray though
>>
>>838629
Undertaker wasn't "scary" until, like, eight years after he debuted
>>
>>838648
> being this wrong

18+
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.