[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diaz vs McGregor Discussion: "This is ninja shit!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Bitch ass baby coddling.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Bitch ass baby coddling.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
UFC matchmaker Joe Silva open to Diaz vs McGregor

>http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/12/20/10629292/nate-diaz-ufc-told-me-conor-mcgregor-fight-is-on-american-ninja-vs

Here are the specs:
Nate Diaz
>155lbs (70 kg)
>6'0 in (1.83 m)
>Reach: 76 in (193 cm)

McGregor
>145 lbs (66 kg)
>5'9 in (1.75 m)
>Reach: 74 in (188 cm)

---======---
How will Conor fair the ground war?

Who would win the stand up?

Will Conor employ leg kicks in his strategy?

Who, if either, will be drawn emotionally into the shit talk and lose it in the ring?

How will it play out, brothers?
>>
File: 1450652784808.gif (4 MB, 272x190) Image search: [Google]
1450652784808.gif
4 MB, 272x190
Good lick with Diaz trying to get into punching range with McGregor's kicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7bbmjtAB0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPNoGhdhKyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfnGkV6qmTw
>>
Diaz would definitely school McGregor. His ground game looked atrocious against Mendes. The reach that Conor enjoys over his opponents would be gone and he'd be like a fish out of water.

Diaz by decision
>>
>>838444
Yeah, Diaz is going to school McGregor, just like Diaz schooled Condit by decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQlcKlE15bg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyRYIqPLnJQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfma_JCQGk
>>
>>838314
BASED NATE!
keeping 100 everything he said was true.
>>
>>838444
>ground game

kek, what's he going to do pull guard and hope connor walks into it?

Very unlikely to go to the ground.
>>
I'd put my money on Nate.
Nate has black belt ji jits shu. His ground game is good enough to beat and choke the shit out of Mcgregor.
One thing though, Nate has not KO power. He lacks the power to knock people out. Mcgregor has power and speed.

Another point: both fighters Nate Diaz and Mcgregor are left handed.

But still, Nate can be unpredictable in a bad way at times. His last fight was superb. Excelent done. But many times his fights does not impress me. That having said, I hope Nate gets to fight Mcgregor. It would be a fun and good brawl.

I say let them fight.
>>
>>838535
nate is a mad man he will do something to lure him in it.
>>
>>838544
Nate has 0 takedown game nigga. How is he going to use his "amazing ground game" with no takedowns?

Nate got lucky in the last fight that his opponent tired himself out by throwing constant bombs.

I wouldn't mind the fight, mostly because I view the Diaz's like I view the packers: I don't care who wins, as long as they lose.
>>
>>838544

Diaz brothers are literally memers. Yes they have entertaining fights but they're just journey men.
>>
File: nickstriforcebelt.jpg (38 KB, 298x454) Image search: [Google]
nickstriforcebelt.jpg
38 KB, 298x454
>>838568
>Yes they have entertaining fights but they're just journey men.
>>
File: 1440468263903.jpg (71 KB, 545x545) Image search: [Google]
1440468263903.jpg
71 KB, 545x545
>>838570
>strikeforce
>>
>>838314
>Who, if either, will be drawn emotionally into the shit talk and lose it in the ring?
Diaz. Connor seems more emotionally stable.
>>
>>838659
I agree to this. Nate Diaz recognizes that pre-fight shit talk is all about hyping up a fight and has said so when interviewed about it seeming really personal and "unprofessional". However, he has made his fights his legacy. His mark as a man. They are apart of his ego; and so, when he challenges and taunts it comes from a very real place.

>Conor, is more business man
than fighter to me. I think the money is too much of a draw for him than his ego or pride. I don't think he'll be affected. He'll use it against Diaz. Make Diaz think that he'll get a stand-up, toe-to-toe fight to see who the best truly is. Then, he'll do the opposite.

>Diaz wants money
but he also wants to put on fights that he can be proud of. Something an old Pride fan would love. McGregor, I'm sure, feels similar yet I don't think he would feel it dishonorable to his inner pride to exploit weakness in his opponent. Neither are wrong but Conors outlook offers him the advantage.

>How the fight will go
Conor will be on his bike launching oblique stomps and leg kicks till Diaz can barely stand. Nate will be so angry and frustrated that his taunts won't draw Conor in that he'll continue to press forward and take risks till he gets knocked out by some spinning shit round house to the temple.
>>
>>838544
>Mcgregor has power and speed.
you mean timing and precision
>>
>>838314
>How will Conor fair the ground war?
He'd be slaughtered if it went to the ground
>Who would win the stand up?
McGregor maybe. When the other guy isn't willing to throw himself on Connor like a rocket the man has shown a tendency to dive forward with kicks that are supposed to let him get the straight in and even though Diaz acts like a aggressive asshole his punching is controlled aggression.
>Will Conor employ leg kicks in his strategy?
He'd be an idiot not to and he hasn't showed himself to be an idiot so far.
>Who, if either, will be drawn emotionally into the shit talk and lose it in the ring?
Neither man will.
>How will it play out, brothers?
Entertaining as shit.
>>
File: 1450130709144.png (303 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1450130709144.png
303 KB, 600x400
>>838544
>>838758
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.