[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asp/ Predicts... WWE TLC 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12
File: ASP Predicts....jpg (45 KB, 327x375) Image search: [Google]
ASP Predicts....jpg
45 KB, 327x375
> What is /asp/ Predicts...?
This is a thread where we all vote and see if we can correctly predict the results of the current PPV.
> What are the rules?
Just simply follow the link to do the survey and that's it. If a match ends in DQ or no contest however, that is scratched from the total for the interest of fairness.
> How's this gonna work?
After each match I will post the updated results to see WHO is on their way to being a clean sweeper.
> 7 matches in total to predict.
Link to vote: https://derpy.me/T7QBe
Please offer a courtesy bump after voting, good luck!
>>
Rusev
Wyatts
Charlotte
Usos
ADR
Dean Ambrose
Sheamus
>>
Probably going to get wrong the Ryback/Rusev one and the Team Extreme/Wyatts
>>
FUCK YOUR SHORT NAMES
>>
>>819540
Fuck you 2-Old Weirdo
>>
File: şehmuzekber.jpg (65 KB, 568x960) Image search: [Google]
şehmuzekber.jpg
65 KB, 568x960
>>819573 That's way I used another nick.

Mutsuz means sad in Turkish while Cenabet means 'unlucky due to gut dirty by cumming' in Turkish too.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 800x1000
creepyphil
>>
>>819578
Is 23 old? Also weirdo is quite a tame insult... almost gentle.
>>
>>819540
Fuck you Steve-O I don't wanna shorten my name!
>>
>>819540
What happened to the last one? I never saw the results.
>>
File: 1448250015446.png (128 KB, 926x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448250015446.png
128 KB, 926x1080
>>819751
>>
>>819757
>not in any kind of order
Dropped.
>>
>>819770
Its a very easy and quite simple system tbqh
>>
bump also this one is gonna suck more dick than pat patterson at a bear bbq
>>
As much as it's going to suck, at least TLC isn't a total gimmie for predictions.
>>
File: 1445823071354.png (967 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445823071354.png
967 KB, 1280x720
b-bump
>>
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dean Ambrose - Kevin Owens retains
Ryback vs. Rusev - Ryback wins
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger - Alberto Del Rio retains
Charlotte (c) vs. Paige - Charlotte retains
The New Day (c) vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons - The Lucha Dragons wins
The Wyatt Family vs. The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer & Rhyno - The Wyatt Family wins
Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns - Sheamus retains
>>
Tables Ladders and who really Cares Predictions

>Ryback vs Rusev
Who cares? Probably Rusev

>ADR vs some no mark
Who cares? ADR I guess, but his return has been utterly pointless

>Some old faggots vs the JOB squad
Again, who cares. Wyatts will win this one seeing as they have literally 0 heat and have gone over no one in about 5 years.

>Charlotte 'looks like Ric, wrestles like David' Flair vs slag
>womens wrestling

>juking and jiving jigaboos vs the samoan charisma vacuums vs el generico masked spics
Seeing as the WWE are insistent on forcing New Meme down everyone's throats, and they're becoming completely over saturated, I'll say them

>Fat man vs Roman's cockboy
tubby has been off tv for ages, and Deanetty has spent his time playing Joey Mercury for Roman, so this is another """feud""" with absolutely zero build. Deaneatty, it doesn't really matter though.

>Ireland vs overness: 0
Both are shit. Sheamus will probably win via some sort of interference, and Roman can start crying again, and still no one will care.
>>
>>820061
Not sure what match isn't easy to predict except the IC title which they could decide to let Ambrose have a run with.
>>
>>820213
they might have the masked beaners go over the dancing negros
>>
Ryback vs Rusev
Is Rusev and Lana still in the doghouse? Then Ryback wins.

New Day are wearing dildos on their heads and have jumped the shark and need to GTFO. Still, I prefer them over the Usos and Lucha Dragons.

Del Rio vs Swagger
ASDASGAGASGADUSGFKSFG
FUTURE ENDEAVOR NOW.

Owens vs Ambrose should be good.

Sheamus vs Roman is going to be more painful than the diva's match. I hope they put the belt on Roman just to get it over with. I don't want to wait for the Rumble (or Wrestlemania!?) to see the results of WWE's hard labor.

Charlotte will win thanks to her dad I guess?
>>
at least it's more difficult than Survivor series...i can see a heel sweep but that is a bit too unusual
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
> ECW guys vs. The Wyatt Family
Did they seriously create a semi-coherant 4 vs. 4 elimination match the PPV AFTER Survivor Series?
>>
>>820239
Definitely not, if it's anyone it'll be the Usos. But New Day winning is the most likely outcome.
>>
>>820260
Just be glad they axed the SECOND survivor series match they set up after the Survivor Series PPV (League of Nations vs Roman's Gang).

I don't care what WWE says, Rollins injury must have seriously fucked up the plans for Survivor Series.
>>
>>820268
You're right, they could have done that two! This TLC PPV could have been one of the better Survivor Series.
>>
>>820272
>This TLC PPV could have been one of the better Survivor Series.
Well, that's one way of looking at it, I guess.
>>
Oh snap, I just realized TLC is in Boston. I might watch this PPV for the crowd reactions then.
>>
>>820279
Get ready for (justified) "We want Sasha" chants literally all the way through the divas title match.
>>
>>819770

It's in order submitted.

Green is the people that got them all right.
>>
Trinity No Baku here
>>
bumping out of courtesy
>>
Wow, look at all these matches that had no build. There's literally nothing on the card to give a shit about; obviously Sheamus is going over Roman via shenanigans, and everything else is completely inconsequential. Can't wait for Takeover London to BTFO this show.

Did anyone else attend TLC in Cleveland last year? That was my first show and I was so disappointed. It peaked with the first match and ended with that ABSOLUTE MADMAN exploding TV. Thankfully I won't be in town for Fastlane this year.
>>
>>820326
One would LOVE to blame it all on the injuries and vacation time claiming one star after another... but this is roughly on par with WWE's Creative virility. In other words, severe erectile dysfunction.
>>
File: 1445619630111.png (59 KB, 162x200) Image search: [Google]
1445619630111.png
59 KB, 162x200
>>819549
>Deanetty going over Owens
>>
File: Homer Through Time.jpg (67 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
Homer Through Time.jpg
67 KB, 441x411
Anyone else secretly hoping Reigns gets hurt tonight? Not that I wish anything bad happen to the guy, but to see the WWE shit themselves that the only babyface main eventers left gets injured.
>>
Time for another boring PPV
>>
>New Day
>Owens
>Charlotte
>Wyatts
>Del Rio
>Rusev
>Sheamus

I'll be surprised if this isn't mostly right.
>>
>>820464
>Anyone else secretly hoping Reigns gets hurt tonight? Not that I wish anything bad happen to the guy,
>I hope REIGNS GETS HURT
>NOT THAT I WISH FOR HIM TO GET HURT
Sure you don't faggot
>>
>>820499
I ain't gonna lie, senpai. It'd be great if Reigns could stub his toe or something. Many laughs would be had. Reigns jumping on his one foot down the aisle, frenetically trying to blow the pain away from his stubbed toe.
>>
>>820343
Dean has to win eventually right?
>>
>>820612
>>820343
Also DEAN ALREADY WENT OVER OWENS at the last PPV
>>
Surely the throwaway gimmick PPV with little to no build to any of the matches will be a night to remember.
>>
My only prediction is REIGNS WILL NOT WIN.

Makes no sense to use MITB and then take away Shameus championship that quickly.
>>
>toysrus
PG era indeed.
>>
>Reigns losing again

I'm not a fan of him (let alone the product in general), but this is killing any chance of him getting over; outside other shitty booking decisions.
>>
>>820256
>Charlotte will win thanks to her dad I guess?
Paige is a jobber too.
>>
I wonder who Seth was going to feud with before he was hurt.
>>
>>820640
Roman, who else? Sheamus is just Seth's terrible stand-in.
>>
Bumpity-bump.
>>
File: candice larae.jpg (57 KB, 599x798) Image search: [Google]
candice larae.jpg
57 KB, 599x798
WWE shouldnt even try after PWGs shows this weekend
>>
>>820692
Did the magic crackle in the air?
>>
I fucked it up. Last time was the only clean sweep I'll ever see but damn SS was an easy card.
>>
Last time you /asp/ies literally couldn't get anything right.

How can you not be able to predict a wwe show?
>>
>>820692
WWE shouldn't even after NXT, ROH, and LU all year.
>>
>>820615
That was to push Roman and prove he was more deserving of the title than Dean.
>>
>>820632
That was what happened to Cena, Kennedy and Sandow MitB cash ins.
>>
Becky vs. Sasha is the kick-off.
>>
>>819540

Bump.

This card is so boring I nearly fell asleep filling in the survey.
>>
kick off is at 7 right?
>>
>>820638

Reigns wins tonight
Ambrose wins the rumble
Sets up Ambrose vs Reigns in a bro-off or via one of them turning heel

I don't think they'd be able to sell Wrestlemania too well with Reigns vs Seamouse as the main event.
>>
>>820760
The only kick off you need to worry about is when we kick you off of our board steve you boring cunt
>>
>>820782
this is entirely plausible, unfortunately
>>
File: 2015.png (1 MB, 1880x543) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
1 MB, 1880x543
Time for this again fellas.

http://strawpoll.me/6259999
>>
i got a prediction for ya
/asp/ is gonna act like a bunch of whiny c ucks when Roman Reigns wins
>>
>>820760
Fuck you Steve, you're not cool. You're a huge faggot and so is Tommy Wet Rimmer, Adam Rose, and that Some Chump fag
>>
>>820796
you're the one jackass that voted roman aren't you?
>>
>>820798
Oops, I meant "the royal rumble" after Roman Reigns wins
>>
>Diva's Kick off match

Nothing inspires confidence more in the quality of this ppv than having the opening match be the piss break match.
>>
>>820803
oh, yeah, you're probably right
my bad, friend

>>820808
yeah
>>
>>820760
You know they're being restrained from doing a match of the same caliber as the 5-star one they pulled off back at Unstoppable.
>>
>>820816
>Becky vs Sasha at Unstoppable
>5 star
kek get over yourself white knight
>>
>>819757
>forgot my name because I picked a meme name
I think I'm CHECK THE ADJECTIVE
>>
>>820595
Naw, just an injury to take him out for like 2 months or more. Just make the WWE sweat a little more.
>>
>>819540
So, fuck SteveO, I'm going to weigh in and then disappear until RR next year.
>Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks
Don't know, don't care. Sasha
>Wyatts vs ECW has-beens
ECW unfortunately. Wyatts still buried
>New Day vs Uso's vs Lucha
New Day
>Charlotte vs Paige
I really couldn't give two fucks at this point. The only good thing is Flair being wasted at ringside. Charlotte
>Owens vs Ambrose
Gotta satisfy the marks. Owens
>Dorrito vs Swagger
If the Cena rumors are true, Dorrito won't drop the belt until next year. Dorrito
>Ryback vs Rusev
Rusev piss off Vince or something? Ryback
>She Moose vs Tater tots
Reigns.
>>
>>820480
I picked this too, I haven't watched Raw all month but the US title isn't going from Cena to Del Rio to Swagger.

WWE is going to milk this Reigns thing for as long as possible

If the Wyatts lose tonight they should all be sent back to NXT shaved, put on mask and find a new gimmick if not out right future endeavor'd

Charlotte continues to win until Vince finds a way to break up Lana and Rusev.

Deannety is a joke

the only one that's dicey is the New Day retaining since win or lose they're still going to be the most over performers on the roster.
>>
File: Hair Homer.jpg (6 KB, 166x186) Image search: [Google]
Hair Homer.jpg
6 KB, 166x186
>>820797
> Fuck you Steve, you're not cool
You're right, I'm not cool... I'm cold.

2 Cold.
>>
File: Orton.gif (379 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
Orton.gif
379 KB, 300x170
>>820865
>>
>>820865
Did you get my votes down?
>>
>>820939
You're in baby girl.
>>
>>820797
I like how you insulted my already juvenile adolescent sex pun of a trip name, by doing the same thing, but less clever.

Seriously, go back to /sp/ with all the other 12-year old /b/tard wrestling fans.

It's like we had a lame, but fun little party where a few dudes are having a few drinks together, and then a special ed class just bursts through the door and they start ripping up the furniture, taking over rooms, and yelling "MINE! MINE NOW!"
>>
>>820951
Okay. I'm fucking off until the general is up/the show starts
>>
Did UFC hold their PPV on Saturday just to cut some slack off WWE? that UFC ppv would've killed the TLC pay per view purchases
>>
>>820464
It would be God getting back at Vince for 2006.
>>
Okay, if you haven't voted yet, follow this link:
https://derpy.me/J4zFa

Also, some got cut off a few minutes ago, so if you have only voted in the last 15 minutes or so, do it again to make sure. I will close it all in 10 minutes!
>>
Why I cant vote ?
>>
>>821029
See >>821025
>>
>>820962
>giving him a /you/
lol triggered
>>
>>821034
Thanks
>>
>>820962
No need to lose your spaghetti love, just handle it like this >>820865.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.