[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Knowing that this man wont ever come back >Knowing that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: cm-punk1.jpg (88 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk1.jpg
88 KB, 640x360
>Knowing that this man wont ever come back
>Knowing that no one else like this man will ever exist.
Why even watch this show anymore?
>>
>>816411
I ask myself that question every day anon
>>
I literally can't watch an entire show without shitposting on here at the same time so if I'm working that day I probably skip 75% of the show.
>>
>>816411
Punk's carried by his kayfabe and real life dislikes of WWE if you ask me. He's a good wrestler but mostly people like that he was a shit stirrer.
>>
WAHH WAHH MUH SHE EM PUNK

Move on. He wasn't all that special anyway.
>>
>>816515
yeah i mean he doesn't even say funny stuff like tater tots
>>
>>816515
More special than anyone they've got now. They should have treated him better
>>
>>816516

Why do you neckbeards always have to project everything back to Roman?

>>816519

Well whining about it saying he's never coming back isn't going to change anything. He phoned it in the last few months he was there.

>They should have treated him better.

They should treat a lot of people better but they don't. He said he's never coming back. It's been almost 2 years. Accept it and live with it. Not like things would be any better if he were present with how dire the writing is.
>>
>>816519
they did, look at his resume. got the whc literally right away. got one of the longest wwe reigns. hes just an entitled bitch ass nigga.
>>
Seth Rollins.

So yeah, all my reasons are gone.
>>
>>816525
>2 years
>right away
u wot

When he was champion he barely ever main evented, that spot still went to super Cena and then at the end they gave his spot to a part timer
>>
>>816524
>He phoned it in the last few months he was there
Because they were treating him like shit
>>
>>816535
holy shit 18+

literally RIGHT AWAY
>>
>>816538

Well then good thing he's gone eh?
>>
>>816543
Good for him, not the product or the company

>implying they wouldn't give him anything he wanted to return at the Rumble
>implying he would take it
>>
>>816556

>not the product

Literally no one would thrive under the current booking conditions.
>>
>>816557
Nobody needs to 'thrive' for the current product to be better because it's absolute dogshit. If they had someone with good charisma and legit star power to put the belt on it would be a huge improvement

Cue CM Punk. Oh wait...they pissed him off so badly he never wants to return
>>
>>816411

I don't. CM Punk is in my top 3 favorite wrestlers ever, and 3 hours of raw is too cringey without him. At least NXT has Sami Zayn coming back, and hopefully Hideo Itami returns soon too.
>>
>kek man punk was supposed to fight this saturday

kek what a fucking kek
>>
File: wwe-championships-vs-revenue.png (34 KB, 1009x386) Image search: [Google]
wwe-championships-vs-revenue.png
34 KB, 1009x386
>>816411
>>
>>816560

>Cue CM Punk

You're on his nuts more than AJ is. Hop off.
>>
>>816643
KEK CM PUNK has a huge fucking nosedive. The up curve literally correlates with The Rock vs John Cena. Fucking no draw KEK
>>
>>816643
So after 2009 every time Cena had the belt WWE would lose money? neat
>>
>>816650
Coincidentally, right around the time of his heel turn that literally nobody wanted
>>
>>816747
this is revenue, not profit
>>
one of the worst superstars ever
>>
things to take away from this
>from the start of his reign to the end, the wwe brought in more money with cm punk
>cena reigns bring in less and less the longer they last
>the longer he holds the belt, the more money orton brings in
>>
>>816411
>Knowing that this man wont ever come back
Wew, that made my day. Thanks OP.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.