[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Paige the go-to sex symbol of the WWE right now? She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Why is Paige the go-to sex symbol of the WWE right now? She's not even the hottest chick in WWE currently
>>
I agree, she's kinda ugly and pale as shit.
>>
>>815792
>Why is Paige the go-to sex symbol of the WWE right now?
shes not, thats nikki,but since nikki is hurt and gone paige just wants to slut it up so they take her pictures instead.
>>
>>815798

Even when Nikki was there, Paige was still in every promotional advertisement and spin off show like Tough Enough.
>>
Because a lot of people disagree with you

Crazy, right?
>>
>>815795

None of these PG Era girls compare to the Attitude Era and RA Era girls
>>
>>815810
I agree again with this post, the 2015 divas are mostly ugly as shit to meh tier.
>>
because of the emo/goth/alternative crowd so they can be like "look some random pale girl, were different!" its not a sex symbol thing.
>>
>>815792
Because trailer trash who like rassling like trailer trash skanks?
>>
>>815798
No, it absolutely is Paige and has been for close to a year. Check out WWEs Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook sometime. WWE.com actually had a dumb article on Instagram accounts and Nikki's was number two and Paige's was number one. Paige pretty much only posts pictures of her cats and selfies and she has the fastest growing accounts in the company.

>>815816
Her appeal is much broader than that and they emphasize her looks in everything they post, and surprise, she gets more hits and likes than everyone short of John Cena and Roman Reigns.
>>
>>815809
p much this
>>
They want to push her to be the face of the women's division. She has been on the Stone Cold Podcast and Conan, They feature her tons on Total Divas and tough Enough.
She is 23 and has been wrestling for like ten years. She will probably be with the company for at least another 5-7. It isn't that they want her to be a sex symbol necessarily they just want her to be the face.
>>
it was fucking weird how much they showed paige on commentary on raw last week. they were CONSTANTLY cutting to her
>>
>>815792
because Gionna Daddio is still in NXT
>>
>>815911
>She has been on the Stone Cold Podcast and Conan,
they both seemingly didnt like her funny enough
>>
>>816048
Austin was probably a bit weirded out by a girl young enough to be his daughter openly getting wet for him
>>
>>815911
WWE doesn't even have to WANT her to be the face of the women's div, it's going to happen no matter what

Her only real competition is Sasha at-present

I know Dunn obviously hates her, but what does Vince think?
>>
>>815792
Well it is her house. Also potential BBC cumslut.
>>
>>816058
>but what does Vince think
he probably gives no fucks unless one of them wants to fuck him.
>>
>>816048
Austin has put her over big at every turn on his regular podcast since the interview. I don't know what Conan is usually like but he was the same with Silverman on that episode as he was with Paige. Hardly seemed to dislike either.

>>816058
Refer to the post about the camera constantly cutting to her during that episode of RAW. Guest commentators NEVER get that much attention
Dunn and Vince are in charge of that.
>>
File: paigebigeforeplay.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
paigebigeforeplay.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>816061
>potential
its been long confirmed she is.
>>
>>816065
Dunn loathes her for reasons I shouldn't have to make obvious, but he'll do what he's told if Vince orders him around
>>
>>816058
m8 they very clearly have a choice. they don't have to book her big appearances and put her in commercials and on promotional material if they don't want to.
>>
>>816069
Reminder that Vince's ideal for a Diva is Kelly Kelly
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1242x2208
>>
>>816071
if it wasnt for her weird eyes he had a point
>>
>>816077
> finding Kelly Kelly appealing

18+
>>
>>816055
yeah the interview was awkward and paige came off poorly but i never got the vibe he didn't like her. and as was said he talks really highly of her now
>>
>>815795
>pale
>bad

Fucking cvck.
>>
File: SD_810_Photo_021_40452950.jpg (150 KB, 678x722) Image search: [Google]
SD_810_Photo_021_40452950.jpg
150 KB, 678x722
she has a rude 'tude, nice booty, and doesn't afraid of admitting she wants the D.
>>
>>816239
I miss those leather gloves

Why'd she have to stop wearing them?
>>
>>815792
It's not so much about her looks, it's because she's the face of the division. She is literally the female Cena, at least in terms of media exposure. Besides Sasha she is the most popular woman they have at the minute and they're running with it. I don't mind, I like Paige.
>>
>>816067
>you will never be envious of Big E's breasts
>>
>>816422
> literally the female Cena

Sure, if you discount the fact she spent almost the entirety of this year losing to Nikki on PPV
>>
>>816067
>blacking Sasha, Renee AND Paige

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>815792
I'd say she's probably hottest outside of NXT
>>
>>816445
Big E is the only good part of New Day.
>>
>>816437
I can't say for sure, but it seems like Diva's don't really have to win.
>>
>>816437
That happened soley to take away aj lees record of longest reign.
Same reason randy ortan beat Benoit, to stick it to brock lesnars youngest ever record. Vince is a dipshit.
>>
I can't think of an example of a bigger discrepancy in the way someone is presented on programming and off. She has spent most of the year losing, albeit mostly dirty, while getting a lot of screentime, and hasnt won a feud that has gone over a month, but she is their go-to diva for appearances and their poster girl.

I don't really get it.
>>
>>816067
>knowing you'll never be as alpha as big e
>>
>>816067
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>816437
That's why I said from a media standpoint. She's a glorified jobber at this point, unfortunately, but there's no denying she gets way more exposure than any other woman in the company.
>>
>>816067
>can bench 585lbs
>Rich
>Blacks hot white women all the time
Envious of his life, to be quite honest. He's an alpha through and through.
>>
>>816564
It's the same with Wyatt. Lots of screentime, popular, presented as a big threat yet he loses every single feud.
>>
>>816577
> blonde Ivelisse

how the fuck did WWE let this go
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (9 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
9 KB, 200x186
>>816577
Big E look high af...like always
>>
>>816577
Who is the firecrotch?
>>
I think Paige is the youngest "Diva", which would mean she'll be around for longer. That would be my guess.
>>
>>816799
doubt it, shes already going through the motions, she will be either be burned out or tired of it and wil want to go on tour with her boyfriend instead.
>>
Paige is the only diva that gives me a boner.
>>
>>816786
Ivelisse
>>
Nerds view her as more attainable because of what a trashy slag she is.
>>
>>816842
you have a necrophilia fetish, you should get that checked out.
>>
>>816855
Pretty much but they got pissed after they saw her get with that dude on total divas.
>>
>>816577
Big E is clearly gay.
How come no one sees this?
>>
>>816874
>awful haircut
>has tits
>dances all the time
>over compensating physical strength

you might be right
>>
>>816850
Thanks anon
>>
>>816445
According to someone on misc, he blacked Lana too when they were in college
>>
i dont care about paige because sasha banks is the perfect woman
>>
>>816577
umf she was hot as fuck when she was fit

now shes fucking fat and disgusting
>>
File: 1437863240929.jpg (38 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1437863240929.jpg
38 KB, 345x343
>tfw toned tummy Paige is long gone
>>
>>816577
Holy shit, she's actually hot when she was fit.
>>
File: 1445471995693.jpg (419 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445471995693.jpg
419 KB, 2000x2000
>>816984
>>817122
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.