[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONOR MCGREGOR QNA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Eir__pepe.jpg (3 MB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
Eir__pepe.jpg
3 MB, 4496x4328
I am 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor, and I have decided I will answer some questions you might have for me ahead of the asswhoppin I am going to give Little Jóse.
>>
why is aldo gonna fucking destroy you
>>
>>815341
Well my friend the only thing Aldo will destroy is the hearts of his followers. All 7 of them will be very disappointed when I knock him out in the second round with a right hook, which will send him straight to the ground.
>>
Do you like Sheamus?
>>
>>815337
How does it feel that the teenage girls you practice with could kick your ass
>>
How is your takedown defense?
>>
>>815352
He is nothing but an actor. I could demolish him as easy as I will demolish Aldo and as easy as I demolished Chad.

>>815358
No man, woman or child can beat me. I've been beaten in the past, but I have advanced my skill even more, if that's possible, since my last defeat. No teenage girl can defeat me, let alone fight me. They see me as a hero.

>>815361
Like all aspects of my game in the octagon, my takedown defense is absolutely unmatched. Little baby Jóse will take his time going for a takedown. He will spend a minute trying to hug my leg before he actually attempts to bring me down. I will simply get him off me before landing a devastating blow and then, if I find it necessary, I will take his back and make the little man tap out and cry.
>>
Has being a manlet the reason why you try to be controversial? I feel like you need a way to get attention, so you just act like a bad sportsman
>>
>>815365
https://youtu.be/owMPLG0n3WA

How did you fail a board break man?
>>
>>815383
This is me on my good behaviour, my friend.
I do not need attention, attention needs me. You call me a bad sportsman, but I am not a bad sportsman, I just fucking love myself. And can you blame?
>>
>>815385
I clearly broke it. Maybe try washing your glasses with Jóse's tears?
>>
File: Aldo's Record.png (212 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Aldo's Record.png
212 KB, 1600x900
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>815390
It merely reminds me how much I'll upset Jóse when I beat him, and makes me want to beat him more.
>>
why are the diaz brothers the realist niggas in UFC? and why does dana fear them so much?
>>
File: 1440091260543.jpg (9 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1440091260543.jpg
9 KB, 237x250
>>815390
is Corpus Christi as dead for UFC as it is for WWE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.