[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay a couple observations about last night. 1. The huge pop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 750x988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 750x988
Okay a couple observations about last night.

1. The huge pop Bullet Club got for assaulting Roman that quickly turned into loud boos. Vince we all know you turned off the mics and pumped sound in. Just stop.

2. "I'm not a bad guy, I'm not a good guy, I'm THE guy". Roman needs to stop saying it.

4. >those dislikes

8. Karl looks like Anon's father
>>
Bullet Club will never get a reaction that loud again in WWE. Back to NJPW within a year.

As long as Roman works on his delivery, it's a fine catch phrase.
>>
>implying Roman's THE GUY promo won't become the new Austin 3:16
>>
mine

1.wacky deano at it again, atleast rock got his 20 minute segment right?

2. Huge pops for for ka and gallows.

3. Sasha "no pop" banks

4.i don't know what to like about
sami tbqh, he's boring on the mic and his ring work is only ok
compared to a lot of other guys

5.>putting cesaro with new day
JUST.jpg

6.really hope vince gives up on
roman soon desu

7.thought enzo and cass were cool at first, now it's just whatever for me.

I stopped watching after the 8 man tag match, I couldn't put myself through it anymore.
>>
>>1211251
>Bullet Club will never get a reaction that loud again in WWE. Back to NJPW within a year.
okay vince
>>
>>1211259
Meme Club will get buried by the Shield
>>
>>1211256
>implying it will
>>
Reminder that BC are LON 2.0 and nothing more. Purely there to be fed to Roman.
>>
>>1211251
>Bullet Club will never get a reaction that loud again in WWE

"Welcome to WWE Payback, coming to you LIVE from Chicago!"

>>1211256
It won't even become the new [failed 1996 Marc Mero catchphrase]
>>
WWE creative being what it is, I worry where they are going with this Bullet Club reunion.

Are they really going to turn Styles heel for his Payback match? Would they do that as an attempt to get Reigns over?

It sounds retarded as hell, but that's exactly why it's just the sort of nonsense Creative might dream up.
>>
File: 1425984128510.png (207 KB, 396x546) Image search: [Google]
1425984128510.png
207 KB, 396x546
>>1211316

>Are they really going to turn Styles heel for his Payback match? Would they do that as an attempt to get Reigns over?

It would be absolutely fucking retarded for them to turn one of the two hottest babyfaces in the company (the other being Ambrose) heel at Payback just to attempt to get Roman over.

So yes, it is highly possible.
>>
>Roman is the most hated wrestler in WWE today
>AJ Styles is one of the most loved babyfaces
>WWE is going to turn AJ Styles heel

Brilliant writing as usual.
>>
>>1211332
>>WWE is going to turn AJ Styles heel
Eh he was technically a heel in New Japan and the fans still loved him.
>>
Balor has been missing from twitter and IG for a week, I think he, Karl, and Gallows will lay waste on both Roman and AJ on payback.
It's clear that AJ's character on WWE is a nerdy hick, so it's impossible for him now to turn heel.
>>
>>1211249
>2. "I'm not a bad guy, I'm not a good guy, I'm THE guy". Roman needs to stop saying it.

No he doesn't. They're getting the desired reaction.
>>
>>1211353
They GREW to love him out of respect, it's not the same thing as WWE botching alignments.

>>1211368
Groans?
>>
>>1211452
Boos and revile.
>>
>>1211470
He's not a bad guy though, boos aren't the right reaction.

The right reaction would be the crowd politely clapping and chanting "We respect your ability."
>>
>>1211316
I'm fully expecting Gallows and Anderson to interfere in the main event causing a no contest or whatever. Then we'll have the face off between them and AJ and Roman. Then they'll do that usual thing of AJ turning on Roman and all 3 will beat him up to close the show and turn AJ in the process. It's completely retarded, but I'm convinced the WWE are going to do anything to keep Roman as their main face. Even though he's over with nobody.
>>
>>1211518
>Even though he's over with nobody.
he's over with slash fiction writers
>>
>>1211505
Isn't he?
He flippantly discarded what Shane, a cemented fan-favourite said about a "new era".
He said it was HIS era, and that he would punch anyone who disagreed with him.
He's wrestling a fan-favourite babyface.
I'm just saying, he's damn-sure not a Face. He may not be a full, oozing bad guy, but he's damn sure not a good guy.
Nor is he THE guy. That's still Cena.
He's acting more villainous than anything, though, desu
>>
>>1211532
>want some come get some shtick
face
>I want to protect my family tell your boys to leave AJ
face
>never cheats
face, every heel in WWE cheats

He's just doing his version of the "YOU CAN LOVE ME OR YOU CAN HATE ME" cena thing
>>
>>1211470
Roman will get boos and revile no matter what he does, he can just walk up to the ring, stand there in silence for a minute and walk back and get the exact same reaction. He's not working the crowd as the character Roman Reigns, he's just a performer the crowd doesn't want to see there, and the attempt to pass the latter for the former by the WWE is just as sad as when they did it to Cena.
>>
>>1211520
So is AJ though. AJ is literally over with the same audience that is the only one Reigns has, as well as the rest of the general audience.

I highly doubt they're going to turn him heel to get Reigns over, or they wouldn't be acknowledging in Roman's promos that no one likes him.
>>
>>1211542
Damn, you're delusional.
If you can honestly look at Roman's promo-content last night, I can't help you. You've jerked yourself into such a contrarian frenzy that I genuinely pity someone as lowly as you.
>>
>>1211579
that's a random outburst..

He's just working a character that makes sense, he's getting booed so acknowledge it.

He isn't working the crowd into booing him, they already were. He's not a heel.
>>
>>1211584
Don't respond, freak.
>>
>>1211586
sorry Roman
>>
>>1211542
>every heel in wwe cheats
>batista
>>
>>1211589
Have sex.
>>
>>1211470
The same reaction he's been getting for the better part of the last 2 years?
>>
>>1211592
How many singles matches did he even work as a heel? He was a face against del rio and the other PPV matches he had were no DQ and 6 man matches.
>>
File: romeme.png (15 KB, 580x180) Image search: [Google]
romeme.png
15 KB, 580x180
>>1211593
>sex meme
sup Roman how you doing bud
>>
>>1211249
So, how bad was the muting? People watching live said the boos where deafening, but the broadcast was nowhere near that, when Roman appeared backstage the crowd exploded into boos, but that quickly subsides and he made his entrance like it was a regular Iowa crowd.
>>
>>1211256
>putting ramen trash line in with austin's
an opinion more disgusting than rikishit
>>
>>1211249
Really weird choice, them being AJ's "friends" who walk around wearing blank grey t-shirts and beating up people he doesn't like.

Can't of a much worse way to debut the biggest faction in wrestling outside of WWE.
>>
>>1211249

>Wahhh their trying to hide Roman's boos smark conspiracy theorist extra-ordinaire
>>
>>1211632
When did Los Ingobernables debut in WWE?
>>
>>1211637
A few months back with Primo and Epico.
>>
File: 1451114120416.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1451114120416.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>1211632
> the biggest faction in wrestling

Slightly taller J&J security are the biggest faction in wrestling outside WWE?
>>
>>1211258
>4.i don't know what to like about
>sami tbqh, he's boring on the mic and his ring work is only ok
>compared to a lot of other guys

He will be a roman reigns face

He will make KO over even more by default

plus sami is pisslam
>>
>>1211642
This is what I'm talking about, this is all they will amount to in WWE at this rate. Pretty fucking top lel.
>>
Idk where this meme about Deanetty being good on the mic came from. He is extremely try hard, maybe he's good cause he's better than his companions but in other eras he'd be bottom of the pile.

With that said, the main event was a total borefest.
>>
>>1211656
>He is extremely try hard
I'd imagine everyone tries hard
>>
>>1211656
There is only so much you can do with the dogshit lines he is fed, even Enzo looked bad this week with the playground shit the RAW writing time had for him.

Watch literally any backstage RAW promo (the "fallout" ones) or anything from FCW or before, those are the ones that Ambrose actually wrote himself like guys got to do back in the day.
>>
>>1211677
>even Enzo looked bad this week
Enzo is a flash in the pan

the only thing more annoying than him are the muh nxt fans that think they are special because they say his shit with him

enzo and cass are new ascension
>>
>>1211682
>putting this much effort into your anti-smark gimmick

Pretty pathetic desu senpai
>>
>>1211642
> Luke Gallows
> slightly taller

Dumb frogposter.

>>1211682
What a miserable fugasi you are.
>>
>>1211688
>>1211695

>no arguments
>better try and use insults

I can do this too boys

kys, have sex, 18+
>>
>>1211695

Karl Anderson is shorter than Joey Mercury :^)
>>
>>1211249
>Karl looks like Anon's father
He really does look like my dad desu
>>
>>1211702
> flash-in-the-pan

We're coming up on the 3rd Anniversary of Enzo's NXT debut, wherein it took a matter of 3 tapings before his schtick got so over the crowds forced him into a babyface turn.

>>1211706
You need glasses.
>>
>>1211656
DUDE DON'T UPSET MY PLANT LMAO SO WACKY
>>
>>1211626
The boos were audible and definitely more prevalent than any cheering, but it didn't sound "deafening" on tv.
>>
>>1211682

we got us some hatahs in here
>>
>AJ and the BULLY club beat up on the PG legend Roman
>Roman beats them in several 3 on 1 matches but they still keep coming
>Finn Valor gets called up
>He becomes the new little buddy for Roman, by fighting all his Bullet Club battles for him

Can't wait for this future.
>>
>>1211316
>Would they do that as an attempt to get Reigns over?
You're forgetting what company we're dealing with. Yes. They would
>>
File: tumblr_o5i1n0fLab1u1ljrzo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i1n0fLab1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x278
Dean's plant is more over than Roman at this point.
>>
File: 1433990732152.jpg (137 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
1433990732152.jpg
137 KB, 640x476
>>1211249
>that moment when AJ almost called Gallows Doc Gallows
>pretty sure the Doc bit got edited out in a later replay
>>
Roman is leader of bullet club
>>1211280
>>
>AJ forms bullet club and wins at payback
>roman fails to win his rematch at the next PPV
>continues to be bullied by BC
>continues to try to be "the guy" and gets his ass kicked
>summerslam
>reigns has 1 more shot at the title
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiHECnWxq7s hits
>its a returning seth
>shield reforms and roman wins back the title
how hard would you mark?

wouldnt this actually get roman cheered?
>>
>>1212109
If my dad just showed up at RAW next week he would be more over than Roman
>>
>>1211251
>Back to NJPW within a year.
I have absolutely no problem with that
>>
>>1212207
Probably not sense it makes more sense that Seth comes back and joins bullet club. He was the man and Roman took his shtick.

Also it was weird as fuck on Raw how the sound goes for cheers as Roman gets fucking rekt to boos randomly.
>>
>>1212211
Your dad just has to get off his knees and pull the cock out of his mouth
>>
>Bullet Club screws Roman
>The next night AJ comes out
>"Ah am so happy to have the old crew back together runnin' thangs like we used to. And ah only got one man to thank for makin' it happen!"
>BEHOLD THE KING, THE KING OF KINGS
>"Ya see, WWE Universe, Bullet Club is what's best for business"
>Bullet Club rapes everyone for a couple months
>Gets the tag titles
>Shane and HHH have had rising tensions
>"At Summerslam, it's gonna be my team vs your team. If my team wins, no more authority. I have total control of WWE."
>Bullet Club takes out the Usos, Ziggler, Cena, etc.
>Summerslam
>"Alright, Shane, where's your team? Or is there no one left to help you?"
>"I have to admit, Hunter, you took out a lot of my first choice guys...but you should know better than anyone...there's always a Plan B."
>SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA

How hard do you mark?
>>
>>1212930
I would not get to mark to anything because I'd change the channel at
>BEHOLD THE KING, THE KING OF KINGS
>>
>>1212207
Smarks will never cheer for Roman
>>
>>1211532
What has wrestling come to that Shane McMahon is a fucking fan favorite? Holy shit this roster is shit

I'd be happy with just a roster full of Billy gunns...
>>
>>1211542
>I can beat anyone gimmick
heel
>only care about myself and my interests, and accuse you of things you had nothing to do with
heel (see Kevin Owens)
>never cheats
Batista, Kane, Brock Lesnar, Big show, Baron Corbin
>>
>>1211249

>its a "Vince forces a new The Rock down the crowds throat and when they say they dont want it, he just pushes harder" episode
>>
>>1213016
Smarks are disillusioned enough to think that Shane has backstage pull when in reality he's just a placeholder for another DA AUTHORITY feud
>>
>>1211868
couple hatahs?
>>
>>1213033
It's not just that though, these popular dudes like ambrose and ajstyles don't even look like wrestlers, and they have no charisma whatsoever...where is the fan base from the 90s...
>>
>>1213033
Also, I'm new to this board and not versed on the parlance here. The fuck is a smark?
>>
>>1211632

they're ripping off the NWO, they didnt unvail the NWO logos till after hogan joined, which will be AJ styles or Finn Balor at Payback
>>
>>1211677

>Even Enzo looked bad this week

I thought so too. I mean, he's like Ambrose in that he can take some shitty material and deliver it well, but he does seem to be noticeably hamstrung.

Someone in creative loves referencing 'haters', for some reason. Zeb was using it up all the time during Mexamerica. Really doesn't work.
>>
>>1213086
Enzo used to use the word sometimes before, but yeah it's painfully obvious the difference between the stuff he would do in NXT to the shit now, there is a whole different cadence to it. And the new stuff also sucks.

He is trying hard to make tie lines seem like him though, throwing in little "how you doins" inbetween, using his own inflection, etc, but jesus fuck it's such a battle getting over on the main roster as a promo guy with that writing.
>>
>>1211332
Bro, no one hates Roman except you haha sorry to break it to you. Also AJ gets basically no reaction at all anymore.
>>
>>1213153

did you not hear the fan reaction on monday?
>>
>bring on your boys
>it wont matter
>ONE VERSUS ALL
>walks away

GODDAMNIT ROMAN THAT WAS A SHITE DELIVERY
>>
>>1213203

>that abrupt edit and camera cuts to a ramp view behind aj styles

you can tel romin was botching an they had to edit it out
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.