[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
goju guy here, attention florida guy. please respond so I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 20
File: ck.jpg (18 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
18 KB, 240x260
goju guy here, attention florida guy. please respond so I know you saw this.

There has been an incident, the timeline of my trip has changed so I cant fight you next week. What is your availability 2-3 weeks from now?

as far as the incident goes, I was stabbed in a street fight.
there is a lot we can all learn from this, It was actually a very successful knife defense. The deflection away from my body worked perfectly but I ended up taking a slash to the leg.

this is a good thing
1. it proves krav and all those styles claiming to turn you into an untouchable batman tier fighter are all bullshit, because I know my knife defenses cold and still took a hit.

2. it also shows how important learning proper weapon defenses are. on the surface it may seem like my techniques failed because I got hit, but in reality the techniques were successful and I turned what was potentially a fatal attack into a flesh wound I could walk away from.

pictures to follow. trigger warning, graphic images incoming
I will also now be taking questions. Also feel free to use this thread to discuss your sports related injuries.
>>
File: ouch.jpg (46 KB, 931x524) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
46 KB, 931x524
this is at the hospital, didn't actually hurt too bad. Looks worse than it felt.
>>
File: ouch2.jpg (30 KB, 362x484) Image search: [Google]
ouch2.jpg
30 KB, 362x484
here is a closer look, it was actually very deep. They said it was barely a hare away from hitting the muscle but luckily it only made it through the fat layer.
>>
File: all better!.jpg (23 KB, 348x264) Image search: [Google]
all better!.jpg
23 KB, 348x264
and here it is all patched up.
this is why I need some recovery time, they said it will be at least two weeks before they can come out, Since its in a "high tension" area I have been advised not to train at all because I can easily pop these if I move the wrong way.
>>
>>799748
why did you wind up in a street fight? was it avoidable? did you know the guy had a knife or did it come out of no where?
>>
>>799762
>why did you wind up in a street fight?
it took place on one of those village main streets with a tonne of bars lining the road for a good mile. guy was a douche smoking outside, finished his cigarettes and threw the empty box over his shoulder without looking and hit someone with it
was it avoidable?
I confronted him about it "yo, watch where you throw shit, you just hit him with that box"
he was an unapologetic cunt that started chest beating
>did you know the guy had a knife or did it come out of no where?
I didn't "know" until it came out but I always assume it to be the case

he went for a sewing machine type attack, I used a low cross block to deflect it away from my mid section but it got pushed down to my thigh before I could post fully. Once I had a grip on his arm though I kept pressure against the elbow to open him up, pealed the knife out of his hand, swept his leg with a low kick to the back of the leg and punted and stomped the shit out of him. Didn't realize how bad the cut was until after, cus adrenaline I guess.

I regret not breaking his elbow while I was holding it but things were going so fast I just went for the takedown immediately. c'est la vie
>>
>>799755
>>799754
>>799751
Timestamp of scar or it didn't happen
>>
>>799792
meh, maybe later
>>
>>799748
The first thing I was taught in knife defense was "There's going to be blood, and it's going to be yours."
It looks like you dealt with the situation really well, but I don't know what you mean by "sewing machine type attack"?
>>
>>799816
like a prison shank. Down the center, quick pumps to the middle.
>>
>>799821
>>799770
10/10 Defense
>>
>>799815
That's what I thought you fucking faggot.

Willing to bet you're tryin to weasel your way out of the fight just like every other tma fucker so far.
>>
>>799847
once this is all said and done, I will happily beat you up too

don't believe me? try to find those pictures anywhere online. Go ahead, give it your best shot.
>>
>>799854
Or instead of sending us on an Internet scavenger hunt you can just post a time stamp, fag.
>>
>>799945
like I said, maybe later. Don't feel like going through the hassle right now.
Besides, why would I be trying to weasel my way out of something? it's not like any of you know me. If I didn't want to fight him I just wouldn't post about it, duck anyone who talks about it, continue my business anonymously around here, and no one would know the difference.
>>
>>799958
>posting a timestamp is a hassle

Literally need to take a picture with a date and time on a piece of paper it's not hard

>why would I try to weasel out

Why did every other tma dancer weasel out?
>>
>>799970
>walk downstairs on my shit leg to sift around for a pen and paper
>take picture
>email it to myself
>come back up
>post it here
hassle. You aren't worth my minor discomfort.

>Why did every other tma dancer weasel out?
I literally don't even know what you're talking about. were they namefags? I feel I have made it pretty clear I have nothing to lose for me to even bother making a thread about it. if I didn't want the fight I would just stop talking about it until you forgot and moved on to something else.
>>
I bet i can piss further than both of you queers
>>
>>799979
fuck you faggot i've been doing my kegels i can piss further than anyone on this fucking board
>>
>>799976
Wu and Baguajutjutsu challenged and ran away from fighting the same guy. Wu, to this day, still tries to convince people he had the moral high ground and victory. The other guy just disappear.ed. I doubt you will be any different.
>>
>>800098
they challenged florida guy? yikes, he's kind of a bully isn't he?
but it sort of begs the question of why I would even bring up the fight if I was just going to run away from it and fade into anonymity again.

also >>800000 I hope it's not disappointing
>>
>>800106
it was...
>>
>>800106
Not the florida guy. I meant to say your TMA idiot brethren both challenged the same person that the other challenged.
>>
>>799748
hola amigo. kravfag here.

Krav maga has NEVER ever ever ever said you will be untouchable. Every instructor worth a shit has and will always say that if you get in a knife fight, no matter from yellow belt to Imi level, you will get cut.

And you knowing your 'knife defenses cold' kinda proves that.
>>
>>799748
>There has been an incident, the timeline of my trip has changed so I cant fight you next week.

Called it.

>What is your availability 2-3 weeks from now?

Why does it matter, you're just going to bitch out then too.
>>
>>800411
you sound scared
>>
File: cat-pizza-head.jpg (9 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
cat-pizza-head.jpg
9 KB, 300x254
>>800411
Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>800311
>Every instructor worth a shit has and will always say that if you get in a knife fight, no matter from yellow belt to Imi level, you will get cut.
Shows how delusional they are.
Sure, most people have a high probability of getting cut, but to say that everybody will is complete bullshit.
>>
>>800808
he's trying to back out but maintain toughness while doing so.
I asked for a time and place a month ago, actually asked a couple of times. All I have gotten so far was what college he goes to and no other details on how to meet up.

I'm honestly putting way too much effort into making this fight happen, you can see here I asked and still haven't gotten more info so nobody can say I'm the one trying to back out.
>>
This is gay as fuck, OP why are you traveling far just to get into a fight with another 4chan user? Congrats on your successful knife defense though
>>
>>799748
Film the fight and post on /asp/
>>
>>800962
the fight was not the purpose of the trip, I have other business there and he was meant to be a detour.
>>
>>800962
>congratulating him even though he didn't timestamp

Seriously, timestamp or it didn't happen. Goju fag is just trying to run off like the two kung faggots did.

It was a good made up story though.
>>
>>801154
>just trying to run off
>have literally been trying to set up a time and place for a month to no avail

I'm done pressing for it actually. if it doesn't get settled here, consider the issue dropped. I'm not going to fight someone that doesn't want to. Really isn't a big deal to me
>>
OP

>type timestamp on notepad or something
>put monitor next to leg
>take pic
>post on 4chan
>don't have to go downstairs
>>
bumping for further developments.
>>
why are you guys going to fight?

was it over internet arguments?
>>
>>800849
>All I have gotten so far was what college he goes to and no other details on how to meet up.
Nigger, I told you how to get here.

If you can't figure out how to use your GPS on your phone then you're too stupid to show up.

>he's trying to back out but maintain toughness while doing so.

Lol.

Says the faggot who is already making excuses.
>>
>>805952
>why are you guys going to fight?
Because this Goju troll takes himself too seriously and thinks he's going to show up for some epic movie showdown instead of just getting a beating before I go get some dinner.
>>
Can someone post the story? I'm too lazy to look up the threads.
>>
>>806016
>Can someone post the story? I'm too lazy to look up the threads.

Here's a tl;dr

>everyone: Kyokushin and derivatives are the best Krotty you can train because they actually fight
>Goju faggot: NO GOJU IS HARD CORE I POKE PEOPLES EYES OUT WE BREAK BONES EVERY TIME WE SPAR I AM A TRAINED KILLER COME AT ME BRO
>Everyone: Goju is gay
>Goju Faggot: SAY THAT IN REAL LIFE BRO SAY THAT IN REAL LIFE
>Me: Okay
>Goju Faggot: Well I didn't want to fight anyone but I was bullied so let's be friends why are you guys so mean I'LL FIGHT YOU YOU LACK WARRIOR SPIRIT
>>
>>800703
>>800808

Just show up Goju Faggot.

Why are you trying to back out by pretending to be stabbed?

You're like those kids in elementary who said their dad worked for Nintendo and then had to make up an elaborate story for why their dad actually worked at WalMart.
>>
>>806018
so basically he worked himself into a shoot
>>
>>801187
He's not going to do it because he's a fucking baby
>>
>>806021
>>806013
you guys seriously must be dense. I am not trying to back out of anything, I literally made this thread asking for availability. I'm not just going to show up on a campus every afternoon with no idea where to go or who I am even looking for.

The critical thing missing here is this guy ducking the question every single time I ask where and when to meet.

everyone coming into this thread for the first time can take a good look at what's happening here. You are calling me a pussy while hiding from me.

so I say again, 3 weeks from now, Where and when do you want to meet? either give me an exact time and place or admit you never really wanted to fight me by getting the fuck out.
>>
>>799748

Wow. You stabbed yourself so you could duck a fight? You know you're anonymous, right? You could just leave and never post again.
>>
There is no such thing as a perfect knife defense. You're going to get cut or slashed or something.

You can prepare for it all you want, but the reality is that knife attacks are brutal and fast and if you can get out with a few minor cuts, consider that a success.
>>
>>806101
>trying to duck a fight the other guy wont even set a date for

heh, maybe I should even allow him to use a knife to make it a little more fair for him. He might actually get a shot in.

But I'm getting pretty tired of this whole thing, almost about done putting energy in to try and set this up when the other guy wont do his part.
>>
>>806093
>The critical thing missing here is this guy ducking the question every single time I ask where and when to meet.
You said you would be here the first week of December.

You already backed out by claiming you were stabbed.

Just stop being such a bitch.
>>
>>806106
>>trying to duck a fight the other guy wont even set a date for

Lol you said the first week of December. Now you're claiming you got stabbed and won't time stamp it just so you can back out.

>when the other guy wont do his part.

I told you where to meet me, and you set the time for the first week of December.

Where are you Goju guy? You didn't show up today.
>>
>>806101
>Wow. You stabbed yourself so you could duck a fight? You know you're anonymous, right? You could just leave and never post again.

This. Goju guy, you realize you could just walk away, right?

You don't have to make up excuses for bitching out.
>>
>>806172
>Lol you said the first week of December
I said first two weeks actually, I wouldn't have been there yet regardless.

>I told you where to meet me
a college campus at an unspecified time on an unspecified date is not telling me where to meet you

also stop samefagging

again, not backing out, still sitting here asking for a specific time, date, and meeting place. still haven't gotten one.

last time I'm asking too. if I don't have that information within 24 hours I will accept it as your concession.
>>
On an unrelated note, I'd love to train with any of you cats in Ohio/Northern Kentucky as long as you don't do any of that gay shit that OP does
>>
>>806217
I'm not anywhere close, but you just reminded me that this hasn't been posted in a good long while. Perhaps goju guy and anon challenger could make use of this too.
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=773001&add=1

>tfw nearest aspie is three hours away.
>tfw most of these people are probably long gone anyway.
>>
Meh, I thought I would see some action, but no..

But this whole thing is organised very badly.. Where are you fighting? What ruleset are you fighting? Has any of you thought about weight classes? What if Goju guy is half (or twice) the size of california guy? How would that be a fair fight and what would it tell us about "da true Goju spirit"? Why did't you tell us about your fighting records?

Nah, I'm out, this is teenage bait.
>>
>>806237
Of course its organized badly, its too guys living half way across the country challenging each other to a grudge match over an anonymous internet board. I would be amazed if such a fight ever happened, unless you have the money to hop on a plane so you can fight a guy its not going to happen
>>
>>806243

True dat..

On a side note, I tried to get a sparring or match going on /asp/, maybe 2 years ago. But nothing happend. It's just difficult, because you can't write personal messages and nobody in a reasonable state of mind would post his whereabouts here..
>>
>>806237
>Where are you fighting? What ruleset are you fighting?
goju guy here, my thoughts exactly. I gave him full control of the terms, I said we can wear what ever protection he wants or go bare knuckle for all I care, makes no difference to me.
>Has any of you thought about weight classes?
only really a factor if the people fighting are of equal skill which I doubt. I'm a professional martial artist, its literally my job to train.

if I'm bigger than him I go easy, if I'm smaller I prove a point. But chances are I'm the same size or bigger since I walk around at 210
>>
>>806249
>2095
>not having a throw-away email
>not at least using sharklasers
c'mon guyzers, its not that hard.
>>
>>806201
>again, not backing out, still sitting here asking for a specific time, date, and meeting place. still haven't gotten one.

Okay, meet me tomorrow, 5pm, corner of Alafaya Trail and Corporate Blvd.
>>
>>806283
did you not read my thread or are you being silly? I am not going to be in florida until my stitches come out
>>
>>806283
>>806289
also
>wanting to fight me with a fucked up leg
eh, maybe you would stand a chance that way. But I wouldnt risk popping my stitches for you
>>
>>806243
>its too guys living half way across the country challenging each other to a grudge match over an anonymous internet board.

To be clear here:

I didn't challenge anyone. Goju Tard got butthurt in a Krotty thread and started throwing out internet challenges.

Then he sperged out about being in Tampa on "business' and how it's "nothing personnel kid" when he comes to beat me up for bad talking Goju.

>What ruleset are you fighting?
I asked and he said something about how he is 2deadly4rules because he's constantly exploding arms and legs of the people he spars with at his deadly kumite Goju ryu academy.

>Why did't you tell us about your fighting records?

2-1 MMA 1-0 Kickboxing, don't remember wrestling, but probably somewhere in 1-200s.

>>806254
>I'm a professional martial artist, its literally my job to train.

Lol

>But chances are I'm the same size or bigger since I walk around at 210

Nope.
>>
>>806289
>>806290

Why are you trying to bitch out?

You asked for a time and place, and now you're making up an excuse about being stabbed.

I thought you were a killing machine broheim.
>>
>>806292
I see what's happening here, you're going full retard to throw me off. Your serbian jew double bluff isn't going to work here, I've overcome things as large as a double bluff reverso
>>
>>806295
>you're going full retard to throw me off.

>you're going full retard

>not I'm full retard

You know you don't have to make up a story about being stabbed to bitch out, you could just disappear like everyone else.
>>
>>806296
I disappear, you can't because you're the judo gif guy. That's why you are pushing so hard to get me to back off so you can claim victory without backing yourself up.

You can end this easily right now by admitting you were bluffing, I get it, you were having a giggle by shitposting on 4chan. or I will see you in a couple weeks.
Even if you try to duck me you said you are in your schools HEMA club so I'm sure I can figure out who you are.
>>
>>806298
>you can't because you're the judo gif guy.

Lol no I'm not.

>Even if you try to duck me you said you are in your schools HEMA club so I'm sure I can figure out who you are.

>Implying there is a public membership roll.
>Implying you're going to actually show up.

Sure thing negbro.

You already made an excuse for why you aren't here now.
>>
>>806300
>You already made an excuse for why you aren't here now.
it doesn't make a difference if I was there today or two weeks from now because up until a few minutes ago you wouldn't tell me what time or where to meet. Now you are saying to meet you tomorrow when you know damn well I can't do that.

just stop already. I'm pretty done with you. Everyone else who is here can see you for what you are by checking this thread.
goju guy isn't going anywhere
>>
>>806302
So you're bitching out.

Just like everyone else.

You asked for a time and place because the original time and place weren't good enough. I gave you a time and place. That's not good enough.

And on top of all that you're making up a story about being stabbed for why you can't get here.

I thought you were a one man army killing machine invulnerable to all attack?
>>
>>806307
>the original time and place weren't good enough
there literally was no original time and place. That's why I made the thread, to find out a time and place. I gave you my availability, my availability changed, and you didn't ever give me yours.

I guarantee if I made this thread saying "hey I'm in florida" you wouldnt have even replied to it, and later on after I left just pretend you never saw it.

basically
bitch u scurd
>>
>>806308
>there literally was no original time and place.

Nah homie, you said you'd be in Tampa the first week of December. I told you were I would be (Orlando) and what time (early afternoon).

>I guarantee if I made this thread saying "hey I'm in florida" you wouldnt have even replied to it, and later on after I left just pretend you never saw it.

Nah I would have told you to meet me today so I could knock your dick in the dirt and get it over with and finish my finals.

>basically
>bitch u scurd

Then why did you make up a story about getting stabbed?
>>
>>806312
>meet me in orlando in the early afternoon
very specific
>>
C'mon guize. As a fellow goju practitioner, I'm interested in seeing this thing happen.
Watching it get cancelled because you jimmy-rustled each other into submission in a tuvan throat singing contest would be pathetic and disappointing.
Lets end this butthurt party with a timestamp from both parties. Goju guy show your timestamp with stitches, and challenger show yours with some fighting paraphenalia or something.
Deal?
>>
>>806324
>Goju guy show your timestamp with stitches

You caught me, I was lying about everything.

I wasn't actually going to show up because I'm actually Wu.
>>
>>806324
>Watching it get cancelled because you jimmy-rustled each other into submission in a tuvan throat singing contest would be pathetic and disappointing.

It's immaterial to me whether he actually shows up or not.

He got all butt flustered because people made fun of him on the internet after he said he's a one man Goju killing machine who regularly maims and kills people.

That should tell you all you need to know.
>>
File: 1395865855163.jpg (22 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1395865855163.jpg
22 KB, 250x220
>>806328
>>
>>806332
you're ducking me. Everyone here can see it for themselves.
stop pretending you have the high ground

I'm not going anywhere
>>
>>806350
>I'm not going anywhere
Well you are making an excuse for why you can't show up, so it's pretty clear you aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>806104
>There is no such thing as a perfect knife defense.
That's wrong.

>You're going to get cut or slashed or something.
It's likely, but that's wrong.

>but the reality is that knife attacks are brutal and fast and if you can get out with a few minor cuts, consider that a success.
Not all knife attacks are the same.
>>
File: this_thread.gif (421 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
this_thread.gif
421 KB, 500x300
>>
>>799748
Hey Op, so you're sayuing the guy would have stabbed you in the stomach cold-blooded?
Where do you live?
>>
File: ko uchi makikomi.gif (1 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
ko uchi makikomi.gif
1 MB, 360x203
>>806298

No he's not. I am.

Not sure who florida guy is.

Why didn't you kill the guy who stabbed you?
>>
>>806540
I any reasonable country, he'd go to prison for killing a man that has already been disarmed, with so many witnesses.

But then again, what would you know.
>>
>>806015
what were you planning to eat after the win?
>>
>>806552
Some falafel and hummus.
>>
>>806350
All that everyone can see here is how some guy is pretending he got stabbed to duck out of a fight

Post timestamp next to scar or it didnt happen
>>
>>806542
>I any reasonable country, he'd go to prison for killing a man that has already been disarmed, with so many witnesses.

But he said he kills people in the street every day.
>>
File: Ko Uchi Makikomi 2.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
Ko Uchi Makikomi 2.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>806542

Are you new? Goju fag has previously claimed that

- no sport martial artist could ever take his training regimen; many try, all tap out.

- Goju training is so brutal that he cripples people on the regular.

- He's afraid of sparring or competing, since it's highly likely he'd accidentally kill anyone he fought.

- He would kill anyone who attacked him on the street.

etc.

So.... why didn't any of this happen? Is it because he's not the deadly killing machine he thinks he is?
>>
>>806640
>Post timestamp next to scar or it didnt happen
If the pics are true, I don't think it's had enough time to heal enough to form a scar, yet.
>>
>>806668
now time to stop this rhetoric and clear up what actually happened
>- no sport martial artist could ever take his training regimen; many try, all tap out.
didn't ever say such a thing. The only parallels I ever drew was saying there is a big difference between training for a sport, to work within the rules and run a clock, and training explicitly for hurting someone

>- Goju training is so brutal that he cripples people on the regular.
never said cripple, but hurt people enough that they need medical attention and time off afterwards? yes absolutely

>- He's afraid of sparring or competing, since it's highly likely he'd accidentally kill anyone he fought.
never said this either. I spar constantly first of all, and second my hesitation for competing comes from not being able to fight at my best while attempting to stay within the set rules. I train to exploit any and every opening I see however I can, that would completely throw off my grappling and striking when I now have to consciously limit the moves I am able to use.
I'll use this same example again, consider boxing. My hands are great, I could box no problem, however in the context of the rules my game would be off because I would have to frequently remind myself of what I am not allowed to do such as kicks and elbows. It's difficult to overcome things that are ingrained instincts.

>- He would kill anyone who attacked him on the street.
also not true, I believe the word I used was incapacitate which is exactly what happened.
if someone attacked me I would beat them until they couldn't fight anymore, that doesn't necessarily mean kill them. it just means I wouldn't stop when I think they have "had enough" and can walk away to lick their wounds. I am looking for nothing short of someone staying down.
>>
>>806365
>>806640
you are getting hung up on the wrong thing. it doesn't matter that I have a cut, my trip could have been delayed for any number of reasons, the point is I have been have been here trying to set this up and I am not getting anything back to help

we never agreed to meet this week by the way, this week was just the window in which I was expected to be there and it /could/ have happened. The whole point of this thread was to say this week is no longer on the table, the timeline of the trip has changed, what works for you?

still no answer
>>
>>806235
Damn no one is around. Maybe Mr Goju will travel halfway across the country to try and murder me because I called him a faggot on a Taiwanese rice preparation board
>>
>>806741
> yet more excuses

Why are you still trying to pretend you have the moral high ground here?

You look pathetic to everyone 2bh, post a timestamp or fuck off with your RPing shit
>>
>>806817
>Why are you still trying to pretend you have the moral high ground here?
because I do.
I asked for a time and place and still haven't gotten one.

he specifically said, make a new thread at the beginning of the month to set this up. that's what I'm doing here and he isn't responding with the information I asked for

>post a timestamp or fuck off
literally has nothing to do with the situation. That request a red herring to take attention away from the cowardice happening here and I am not going to further acknowledge it.

time and place, only a few hours left before I declare victory by default. I gave a 24 hour window to reply and the clock is ticking.
>>
Show me an easy and effective way to hold up a random attacker.
>>
>>806898
With a revolver pointed at their face.
>>
>>806906
In my country we aren't allowed to carry revolvers, that's why I am asking.
>>
>>806913
so you do it from behind and pretend you have one
>>
>>806817
>>806874

>"timestamp first!"
>"no, gimme a place and time, I'mma fight you"
>"no, you!"
>"no, you!"

I'm beginning to think that Gojo and Cal fag are both underage and can't fight for shit..
What a dissapointing turn of events.

>inb4 "but he started!"
>>
>>806915
You mean put finger to his back and say don't move or I will shoot, OK!
>>
>>806913
>>806915
>>806921
You could just duct tape some slab of metal to a wooden handle so it'll feel more like a gun.
So they could feel the cold metal through their thin shirt, if the person is wearing one.
>>
>>806923
I already found nice jujitsu hold up.
http://www.ultimatejujitsu.com/learn-jujitsu-techniques/traditional-jujitsu-techniques/white-belt/one-hold-down/
>>
>>806916
because the timestamp literally has nothing to do with this. In retrospect shouldn't have even posted pictures in the first place and should have just posted my availability.

but I tried to be a nice guy and at least acknowledge why my trip has been delayed.
The point is I have been asking for a few weeks now, he said make a thread closer to the fight to ask again, and he still wont give me anything to work with.

its pretty clear he was bluffing, I Called his bluff, and now he's trying to back out. He can sit there and make fun of me all he wants online but deep down part of him is worried that I am everything I say I am, and he is having second thoughts or maybe never intended to fight in the first place.
Which is fine with me, but I'm not going to continue wasting my time chasing down a guy that doesn't want to play.
>>
>>806939
>NUH UH HE DID IT
The both of you deserve to get your asses whooped for how pathetic you are. It's a disgrace to the martial arts.
>>
>>806962
I'm trying to whoop his ass, he just wont tell me where to go to do it
>>
>>806741
>it doesn't matter that I have a cut

And here's where he starts the backpedal. In a week or two he'll be claiming he never even said he got stabbed, then showed a photo of a guy who was slashed, etc.
>>
>>806964
Why don't you suggest a date and time and tell him where to meet you then.

Fuck I'll do it for both of you just to make this happen.
>>
>>807010
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean
>>
>>807067
>Why don't you suggest a date and time
because I am visiting, don't know the area, and have other stuff to do.
I'm not going to design the my trip around meeting this guy, it's meant to be a brief detour while I am around. If he was to give me a time and place I will make time for it, but its ridiculous that I should be left to set it all up when I'm the one visiting.

in 5 minutes 24 hours will have elapsed since I gave him the ultimatum. so I will say right now

I goju guy, with all the /asp/ies as my witnesses, after giving ample time and opportunity to make an arrangement, claim victory over florida guy on the grounds that he a bitch ass nigga that likes to talk shit and duck fights like a dork.

florida guy
get >>>/out/
>>
File: de ashi barai sticky foot.gif (497 KB, 360x239) Image search: [Google]
de ashi barai sticky foot.gif
497 KB, 360x239
>>806737

IF I recall correctly, your first post in that Karate thread was something along the lines of "if you want to learn how to point fight, do x style karate. If you want to learn how to kill people, talk to me"

From there, it escalated ever higher into more 2deadly territory. I;m sure some Anon with more time than I could drag up the thread from the archives.

>It's difficult to overcome things that are ingrained instincts.

Millions of people around the world train and compete in multiple styles, yet none of them have this problem.

You're about as much of a deadly street fighter as anyone else who trains to fight. If you do spar and compete, I'm sure you're more capable than the average street goon, but don't go putting on airs; you're not some deadly weapon.
>>
>>807074
>makes up that he got stabbed
>didn't specify where he was besides saying that he is in the same state as the other anon
Fuck off you're still a bitch
>>
>>807093
you don't have the whole story
I live in a different state, I am going to be visiting the one he is in and have been trying to find a time and place to meet while I am there.
my cut has nothing to do with it, The only reason I brought it up is because the timeline of my trip changed from this week to 2 weeks from now.

he wanted to fight me and I was doing everything I could to make that happen for him
>>
>through some ancient and forbidden magic, gg happens to go and fight Anon
>gg bitches out after the first hit and says it's his leg because he accepted the fight too soon after his injury
>>
>>807087
>It's difficult to overcome things that are ingrained instincts.

>Millions of people around the world train and compete in multiple styles, yet none of them have this problem.

not him, but there are examples of people doing exactly that, things like police officers backing a way and yelling "dropped gun" in a fire fight because that's what they were trained to do on the range.
>>
>>807141
I do a fucktonne of body conditioning. (this is part of where the problem came from because everybody was making fun of me for it, saying its stupid and pointless) I don't really feel much pain anymore, mostly just impact.
>>
>>807166
I bet you do feel impact faggot lol does he at least finish you off too?
>>
Remember, bring cameras and record the whole damn thing.
>>
>>807166

Oh common, even with all the body conditioning in the world, a solid punch or kick to the face will still knock you out just like everybody else..

Also grappling has nothing to do with "pain compliance" if you get locked or choked out it' over for you, no matter how tough you are.

>I would spar anybody, but I'm just too dangerous
>I wreck people on a regular basis
>my power level is over 9000

It's exactly those senteces that make you look like a faggot.

Every experienced fighters know that there's always a bigger fish. No matter how good you are, no matter how much effort you put in it, there's some guy out there who can eat you for breakfast and there's nothing you can do about it.

So either you are fooling yourself about how "deadly" you are, because the guys you are sparring with are not very good fighters and think you can always win because your agressive nature.
Or you are the experienced and good fighter you think you are, who just likes to go overboard with his statements for the lulz.

So.. which one?
>>
>>799748
I could put a huge hurtin on both of you guys without removing my butt plug.
Kyokushin fag here.
>>
>>806741
>my trip could have been delayed for any number of reasons

Yeah, you could have made up any other reason to bitch out.
>>
>>806874
>I asked for a time and place and still haven't gotten one.
Nigger, I gave you a time and place.

You bitched out.

If you think I'm giving you my home address you're a fucking dingus.
>>
>>806916
>>"no, gimme a place and time, I'mma fight you"
>>"no, you!"
>>"no, you!"

Just to clear things up, I gave him a time and place.

After he said he would already be here and he decided to make up a story about getting stabbed.

>>806964
>I'm trying to whoop his ass, he just wont tell me where to go to do it

I already told you where. Multiple times.

If you weren't trying to bitch out you'd have shown up already.

I've been waiting all week Goju Guy.
>>
>>807098
>you don't have the whole story

You're right, he doesn't.

>I live in a different state, I am going to be visiting the one he is in and have been trying to find a time and place to meet while I am there.

I gave you a time and place, multiple times.

>my cut has nothing to do with it, The only reason I brought it up is because the timeline of my trip changed from this week to 2 weeks from now.

Yeah, to bitch out of it.

>he wanted to fight me and I was doing everything I could to make that happen for him

Lol no you put out an internet challenge when we all made fun of you for being a 2deadly4u dingus.
>>
>Inb4 Goju Faggot uses some time limit he made up to bitch out like everyone else
>>
File: seio nage 2.gif (2 MB, 360x201) Image search: [Google]
seio nage 2.gif
2 MB, 360x201
>>807145

I'm aware of it. Ingrained bad habits don't make someone accidentally deadly, though.

Seriously, if you're wondering why this guy is getting so much hate, just look up the old thread. Something to do with Karate in Florida.
>>
>>806874
> literally pretending he got stabbed just to bitch out of a fight
18+
> only a few hours left before i declare victory by default

Literally underage
PJWTS now faggot, im embarrassed for you
>>
>>806939
But youve already backed out, you are pretending you got stabbed and you wont post a timestamp

Let it be known, Goji berry fag is the biggest underage pussy on this whole board
>>
>>807333
At what level do Kyokushin practitioners start using butt plugs?
>>
>>807308
>a solid punch or kick to the face will still knock you out just like everybody else..
Neck strengthening.
>>
>>807308
>Every experienced fighters know that there's always a bigger fish.
There's only about 7.5 billion people on this planet. What about the biggest fish?
>>
>>807336
>>807337
>>807339
you're an idiot trying to spread misinformation so you can come out on top of this

the original discussion was I would be there some time in the first two, count em, two weeks of december.
That doesn't mean the first week, doesn't mean the second week, means some time within them. Which week it was to happen was based entirely on YOU giving me a date, time, and place

I made this thread at your request to "make a thread closer to the fight" since you wouldn't give me details in the other one.
now I have done that and expressed to you that my availability has changed from what we originally had discussed.

yet you still have not given me a date, time, or place. You gave me a college campus without a time of day or day of week or even any way to meet up with you.

Stop pretending you have been transparent with details, everyone here can see you haven't been. You still haven't even answered the question in the OP.

I'm not going to make you admit you're afraid of me, but everyone can see you are lying if you say you aren't ducking me.
>>
>>807424
you're retarded too. You bozos run your own narrative and try to bend the world to fit your perspective.
I never said anything about accidentally killing someone (although don't pretend that doesn't happen in combat sports) I said the rules compromise my fighting ability because I have to constantly keep in mind not to do certain things, that leaves me vulnerable if I take missteps and is plainly uninteresting to me.

Fights don't make someone good at fighting, training does as a fighter you will spend 15 minutes every few months or so in sanctioned fight with someone, compared to the thousands of hours a year you hopefully spend training for that 15 minutes.

the 15 minutes isn't what made you good, its all the work you put in leading up to it. If you think someone needs to actually have sanctioned competitions with a fight record under them to be good, you are just plain stupid.
>>
>>806608
solid dinner would hang out with.
>>
>>807550
>wanting to have out with a putz
>>
File: tsuri komi goshi.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
tsuri komi goshi.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>807544

Okay, dredge up the thread from the archives. Show us what you actually said, and how we're all wrongheaded bullies.

>the 15 minutes isn't what made you good,

No, but it is how you test yourself, and how you see whether or not your training was worth it when the heat is on. If you don't periodically test your progression, you never get to see your weak points, or learn what mistakes you are prone to make. And you lapse into fantasy, which most people who avoid testing themselves tend to do.
Fellow anons. Is there any way to find that thread? I can't get back any farther than 7 days.
>>
>>807584
>and how you see whether or not your training was worth it when the heat is on
The problem with the heat isn't usually the training, it's the fucking practitioner who can't keep his balls in his damn cup.
>>
>>807584
I train at high intensity with different people frequently.
as I have been saying, there is little difference between my training and a fight, they both happen at close to full or full contact. The only difference is in training I'm not going to finish someone, in a fight I will.
If I clock someone in training and they are knocked off balance, I let them fall and collect themselves, or at least lay off the impact of my strikes. if it was in a fight I would continue beating on them at full power until it was over.

you guys have had assumptions since this started, never once were you actually listening to what I was saying, you just wanted to shit all over anything I had to say because I had the audacity to suggest that kyokushin isn't anything special.

your type of group think and disregard for other methods is what turned martial arts into shit
>>
>>807466
this does nothing to aid my struggle. I post a time stamp and will still be left without a time and place.
>>
File: O Guruma heavy.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
O Guruma heavy.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>807608
Okay, name the clubs you train at, and the city you live in. If you want to fight Florida guy and prove us all to be wrong, maybe he can drop into one of the schools you fight and train at every day.

You did mention in the last thread that you spent about 6-8 hours a day training. You should have time to pencil in a sparring match.
>>
>>807647
>You did mention in the last thread that you spent about 6-8 hours a day training. You should have time to pencil in a sparring match.
I absolutely can do that

but why am I suddenly the host? if he wants to make it legit and come here I will set us up with a ring, or a cage, or mats or whatever.

pretty sure I mentioned this is my job, outside of my own training I train other people at a facility, we train fighters, really good fighters. just this past october we had someone win a world championship
know who the striking coach was? You're talking to him

like I said, I am not a professional fighter but I am a professional martial artist, I spar with the fighters, I train the fighters, they get good at fighting by fighting against me.
>>
You're all fucking gay and trying to save face at this point. Neither of you want to fight. We get it. Be less fucking obvious about it next time and stop trying to blame the other guy.
>>
>>807712
I don't understand how it looks like I didn't want to fight. all I have been doing is asking how we can make it happen.

I'm just sick of trying
>>
>>807539
>Stop pretending you have been transparent with details, everyone here can see you haven't been.
>I'm not going to make you admit you're afraid of me, but everyone can see you are lying if you say you aren't ducking me.

Lol have you not been reading the thread?

I really hope this is some subtle high level trolling, because if you are sincerely posting this shit I really feel bad for you senpai.
>>
>>807712
>You're all fucking gay and trying to save face at this point.

Lol nice try Goju Berry.

Don't throw out an internet challenge when you get your panties in a twist and then try to back out of it next time. ;^)
>>
>>807726
>all I have been doing is asking how we can make it happen.

You said you would be here the first week of December.

I gave you a location and time.

You made a thread pretending to get stabbed.

So either show up or stop being a bitch.
>>
>>807611
Then we will believe you really did get stabbed and are not just a bullshitting underager
What will your next excuse be, your dog ate your lucky gi and you cannot fight without it?

Post timestamp or fuck off
> literally pretending you got stabbed
Holy shit how pathetic
>>
>>807821
still missing the point, that's why I'm not acknowledging the cut anymore. It doesn't matter whether or not you believe the circumstances of the timeline, the point is I have set one and he is running from me.
>>807815
>I gave you a location and time.
no you didn't, telling me to show up immediately when you know full well I'm not even in the same state isn't a location and time

and I never said the first week of december, I said the first TWO weeks. in which you had yet to set up a time with me.

you act like we had a meeting set and I'm trying to change it. You never set up a meeting in the first place because you refused to give me one you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>807857
>>807815
know what? no
I was going to let this go but I'm not now

lets say december 20th I am going to go to your school around 2:00. I'm going to ask around until I find where you are.
Either show up or keep running
make sure you know after I stomp your shit I'm going to post pictures all over the internet with my dick in your unconscious mouth

fuck you

make it the 21st because the 20th is a sunday, I want to make sure people are there
>>
File: guy-fawkes-mask-001.jpg (297 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
guy-fawkes-mask-001.jpg
297 KB, 1200x1200
>>807867
>until I find where you are.
Wear a Guy Fawkes mask.
The other Anon wears one, too.
That's how you'll both know.
>>
>>807070

You came on with the excuse that you can't fight because of your cut. You posted photos of a cut. You were asked to give some evidence that the photos are you. You said you don't have to do that because it doesn't even matter that you are hurt.

Next it won't matter IF you are hurt, because you're lying.

Once this thread 404s you're going to say that you never even claimed to be hurt, just like you're claiming you never said you poked people's eyes and broke their bones and shit.
>>
>>807897
>you're claiming you never said you poked people's eyes and broke their bones and shit.
never made that claim. I totally do that shit

>You came on with the excuse that you can't fight because of your cut
>can't fight because of your cut.
>can't fight
incorrect, I never said I can't fight, I said my trip has been postponed slightly, I am waiting until my leg is better before I go so I don't keep my stitches in for too long, I don't want it to heal while I'm away and still be walking around with them stuck in me. otherwise they can become stuck and cause infection.

>You were asked to give some evidence that the photos are you. You said you don't have to do that because it doesn't even matter that you are hurt.
and I maintain that. Tell me what happens once I post a time stamp? which I am not doing out of spite now by the way, but then what happens?
only THEN would he set up date with me? not how this works.

doesn't matter now anyway, I set the date for him.
>>
>>807867
>>807870
Y'all can get your masks off of Amazon here.
http://www.amazon.com/iHeartRaves-Guy-Fawkes-Rave-Mask/dp/B00LLRIJPE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1449276442&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=guy+fawkes+mask&psc=1

Also, here's a link to where you can get some fedoras.
http://www.amazon.com/Simplicity%C2%AE-Original-Unisex-Structured-Manhattan/dp/B00V1Q6YFC/ref=sr_1_7?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1449276709&sr=1-7&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=Classic+Manhattan+Fedora
>>
>>807904
>only THEN would he set up date with me?

I already did cock gobbler. You already backed out of the original date by pretending to get stabbed.
>>
>>807904
>I set the date for him.

Also lol

Sure thing buddy. It will be pretty easy to find me because winter break starts the week before.

>>807867
>make sure you know after I stomp your shit I'm going to post pictures all over the internet with my dick in your unconscious mouth

Lol sure thing broheim. I've KO'd people who forgot more about fighting than you've learned.
>>
>>807944
>I already did cock gobbler
no you didn't
>original date
there was never an original date, there was a 2 week window I gave and you said to make a thread closer to the fight to find a date. I made this thread, said the window has changed, you still never gave a date

funny you say cock gobbler too,
I'm not kidding about the dick in the mouth, I'm literally going to sexually assault you after. I hope you enjoy teabagging
>>
>>807951
>I'm literally going to sexually assault you after

How are you going to do that while you're being taken away by EMTs?
>>
>>807949
>winter break starts the week before
does this mean its a good time or a bad time for you? seriously, tell me what you want me to do

>I've KO'd people who forgot more about fighting than you've learned.
by your own admission you aren't very good based on that record you posted

>>807954
I feel a little bad about what's going to happen to you. The only concern I have is if your friends will try to jump me after what I do to you
>>
>>807957
>does this mean its a good time or a bad time for you? seriously, tell me what you want me to do

Nope. I'll be here.

>by your own admission you aren't very good based on that record you posted

Lol as opposed to your 0-0?

>I feel a little bad about what's going to happen to you. The only concern I have is if your friends will try to jump me after what I do to you

Lol you talk tough now. But when you step to me with that bullshit I will put you in a coma. Make sure you have emergency contacts in your wallet.
>>
>>807958
stats by the way? or surprise me, your call
>>
>>807961
>stats by the way?
Bigger than you.
>>
>>807963
I'm pretty big so you must be a monster!
there comes a point in time where size begins to work against you, I imagine that's where you must be. Like one of those 7 foot giganiggas that are too slow and clumsy to do anything with their strength
>>
>>807968
>I imagine that's where you must be.

You can imagine it if you want.

After I curb stomp you, you can regale the internet with how I should have been slower because I was bigger and real life isn't like your animus.
>>
>>807968
I really hope you show up on the 20th at 2pm.

I live off campus so I'll be at the corner of Alafaya Trail and Corporate. There's a Circle K on the corner, behind it is a large parking lot.
>>
>>807971
I'll go easy on you champ, don't worry. I'm not a sadist or anything.
I'll dump you on the ground, give you a few quick teabags, snap a picture, let you go on with your day.

although be it known I am bringing a video camera and if I decide to put a submission on you I am not going to release when you tap, I am going to make you say "please daddy, I'm sorry for being so sassy to you" before I let go.
>>
>>807978
you want to fight in a parking lot? lol ok, you have a real brawl in mind huh?
I thought we were going to have a match on your terms but if you want to fight in my world then all the better
>>
>>807979
You keep talking tough on the internet Goju Gobbler.

The more you talk the more I'm going to fuck you up. Easy as that. Just show up because your bitch ass is already trying to back out by pretending to get stabbed.
>>
>>807982
>but if you want to fight in my world then all the better

Just show up already you colossal faggot. You already tried to duck by pretending to get stabbed.
>>
>>807983
>>807986
you really are dim. I still don't see how you can say I tried to duck a fight that was never arranged, but ok, I'll let you feel like you have the high ground here.

this fight wasn't ever on paper until I gave you a date, that's an objective fact.
I'll be looking for a tall weirdo standing in a parking lot by himself.

fuckin cosplayers man
>>
>>807989
Just show up already. And don't make up some story about getting stabbed next time.
>>
>>807991
I'll show you the scar. Maybe I'll make you lick it
>>
>>807993
>I'll show you the scar.
But you won't put a time stamp here.

I hope you don't get pretend fired after the made up gym you pretend to coach at sees the video of you getting turned into a real bitch.
>>
>>807997
>But you won't put a time stamp here.
exactly right, because fuck you, thats why
>>
>>808006
>Because I made up a story to back out of a fight without looking like a bitch.

FTFY

>inb4 in a week makes up another story
>>
>>808008
until I see you I choose to believe you aren't even real. Best case you are going to find a friend of yours to try and beat me up.
>>
File: GojuGuy.gif (1018 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
GojuGuy.gif
1018 KB, 300x167
>>808011
This is literally you.

>until I see you I choose to believe you aren't even real.

Lol are you going to try and bitch out now by pretending I'm a troll? Or are you going to suddenly get stabbed again in a week but won't prove it with a time stamp?
>>
>>807993

It wouldn't be a "scar" less than three weeks later.
>>
>>808097
Just let him have his fantasy.
>>
>>808102

He already does Gojuryu and basically thinks he's Jason Bourne. All he had to do to hold on to that fantasy forever was shut the fuck up and not come to /asp/. He chose to come here and post fanfiction about himself expecting to bask in our adulation.
>>
>>808006
> hes still pretending he got stabbed to bitch out of a fight
>>
didn't read the thread but there's a guy who fights in florida? I live in Jacksonville and I'd be down to watch and fight anytime this December.
>>
>>808743
>didn't read the thread but there's a guy who fights in florida?

I took a break after my last fight, but I'm hoping to start doing knockdown tournaments this coming year. Just have to get in touch with the Kyokushin place I trained at.

I've been doing HEMA lately too, breddy cool.

You do any training or fighting in the Cocoa/Melbourne/Titusville area?

If so you might know some of the guys who taught me how to fight.
>>
File: trips.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trips.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>807476
under rated post made me laff
have an interwebs point +1
>>
File: ebola, aids and cancer.jpg (110 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
ebola, aids and cancer.jpg
110 KB, 500x364
>>807608
>full power
>FULL POWER
>FULL POWEEEERRR!
>POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!
>FULL POWWWEWRRR!
>>
File: gore thread OC from anon.jpg (101 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
gore thread OC from anon.jpg
101 KB, 500x333
>>807949
>i'VE KO'D PEOPLE WHO FORGOT MORE ABOUT FIGHTING THAN YOU'VE LEARNED

pls greentext about how you knocked yourself out and got amnesia OP

we are all waiting for the story
>>
>>799748
Dwight? I didn't know Kobra Kai had a franchise in Scranton.
>>
>>799748
>1. it proves krav and all those styles claiming to turn you into an untouchable batman tier fighter are all bullshit, because I know my knife defenses cold and still took a hit.
Or maybe you're simply not gud enough.
>>
>>809545
>Or maybe you're simply not gud enough.
dis, desu, senpai.
>>
so whats the status now?
>>
>>810024

They are both chickes and try to make it look like it's the the other guys fault.
>>
>>810545
lel
>>
Perhaps from now on people shouldn't make challenges unless they live in one day driving distance from each other?
>>
>>813669
I just want to spar and have a friendly fight here and there, but I have yet to perceive meeting anyone from 4chan.
Maybe the "martial artists" of /asp/ just don't do the meet-up thing, for one reason or another.
>>
>>813669
or if whatever the reason they are already IN the city of someone and want to make a challenge while they are there.
>>
>>799821
So what happened to this guy, did he get arrested? Charged with attempted murder? Was he black?
>>
>>814031
this, update.
>>
>>813683
ive met up with a bro from finland so its not impossible
>>
so the fight is on?
>>
>>817329
>someone here reported me
Fuck that mother fucker!
>>
This thread may be the best thread in /asp/ history

Holy fuck this is hilarious
>>
>>807584
Is that considered ippon?
>>
>>817607

Yes.
>>
>>817329
So nothing happened just like always? As expected.
>>
>>817329
Lol making up lies about being banned now lol

First it was getting stabbed, then it was getting banned lol.

Next week he'll come back talking about how he got put in Gitmo.
>>
>>806737
> I'll use this same example again, consider boxing. My hands are great, I could box no problem, however in the context of the rules my game would be off

What the fuck are you talking about? Jesus fuck. Could post a vid of your working the bag or sparring to show off your amazing hands?
>>
>>817329
> i wont be posting until next month when my ban is up
So you've botched out again with an even shitter excuse
What a fraggle you are
>>
>>800311
Exactly what i came here to post.
>>
>>800810
Its so ironic that you're calling bullshit on being cut every time when every time you've been attacked with a knife you've been stabbed.
>>
>>800962
>successful knife defense
he got stabbed ... thats not a success hes lucky he didnt get stabbed in the dick.
>>
>>806737
post a video so we can see those amazing hands of yours. i highly doubt you even have the punching skill and punching defense of a novice boxer.
>>
>>818023
> he got stabbed ... thats not a success hes lucky he didnt get stabbed by a dick.
>>
>>799770
Right, so you were looking for a fight.

No-one not looking for a fight harasses someone for throwing a cigarette box at someone else, you moron.
>>
>>818479
>No-one not looking for a fight harasses someone for throwing a cigarette box at someone else
The faggot was littering, as well as assaulting a civilian without even thinking about it. That could've severely traumatized someone, and said person could've been triggered every time said person smelled tobacco, saw a cigarette, or heard a lighter spark.
That fucking faggot was lucky he didn't get his legs broken and then thrown into a trash compacter.
>>
Tbh we should all get banned for like a week for participating in this bullshit. Let it just be pro wrestling and other alternative sports for a week
>>
>>818527
this was a great thread, a lot of fun was had and we are still waiting for the fight, when it happens someone needs to go there and film it.
>>
>>818522
>as well as assaulting a civilian

Lol yeah, those dirty civilians who don't have the real Goju.

>>818534
>when it happens

issshydgggyyygyysdfdyyy
>>
>>818522
>said person could've been triggered every time said person smelled tobacco, saw a cigarette, or heard a lighter spark.

it doesn't stop there. he also could have been triggered anytime he saw a bar, or a sidewalk, or a passing vehicle, or somebody's back.

basically we should all be ready to commit to a life of isolation and solitude the moment we experience something that is mildly inconvenient. And the shitlords that engage in such triggering behavior should be pummelled and jailed for their microaggressions.

>>818527
i agree.
>>
File: yama arashi.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
yama arashi.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>818522

>civilian

Protip; retard. Unless you are a currently serving, uniform wearing member of you nations armed forces, or a combatant member of some partisan group, you are a fucking civilian.

Now I know you are a gutless, useless teenager. Only fantasists and Walter Mitties call other people 'civilians' when they are civilians themselves.
>>
>>818812
Welfare babby detected
>>
>>818816
>>818816
He's right tho.

I love to rustle Cop jimmies by calling them Civilian Law Enforcement, because they like to play soldier.
>>
>>818848
You sound so cool
Teach me your ways
>>
>>817409
>>817715
>>817981

Am I the only one who thinks whoever deleted this is a huge faggot?
I just hope Goju Guy did this himself, because otherwise it would be quite a ridiculous mod..
>>
>>819187
>because otherwise it would be quite a ridiculous mod
Ban evasion is punishable by banishment.
Fuck the mother fuckers and their fucking bullshit rules.
I just might blow up 4chan HQ one day for their bullshit.
>>
>>819256

>Ban evasion is punishable by banishment.

It's not the rules, it's how you apply them.

Of course it makes sense to ban someone who is known as a retarded shitposter troll who changes his IP every two days.

But if it's just OP saying he got banned (for dubious reasons) and he won't be able to answer for a few days, it's not necessary to ban him.

IMHO the guy who reported OP for no reasons should have been banned, or at least both of them.
>>
>>818816

Walter Mitty detected.
>>
>>820070
sounded like his ban was only for a month so i guess we will see and just keep this thread alive until then.
>>
>>818816
That makes no sense.

>>818848
This. You ever notice that they all get to be "officers" too? Doesn't any decent military have more enlisted men than officers?
>>
Never thought I'd bump on /asp/

This better not die. Want Goju to make up more stories about why he couldn't fight.
>>
>>831004

Maybe he can just keep the same graphic or something. We do have a catalog and a search function these days, so we can quickly find anything he posts.
>>
>>836927
possibly but it doesnt hurt to bump it every now and then.
>>
I'm convinced that goju-guy, florida-guy, and all the anons that post in these threads, including me, are all a bunch of retards all trying to bait each other and not realizing it.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.