[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he ever come back home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4
File: 265539-cm-punk.jpg (105 KB, 730x730) Image search: [Google]
265539-cm-punk.jpg
105 KB, 730x730
Will he ever come back home?
>>
>>1167423
AJ Lee-Punk is more likely to comeback. even WHEN CM Punk gets destroyed at UFC 200, Dana White and Zuffa put too much time and money into this guy to simply let him waltz back to the WWE.

UFC has backed themselves into a corner, they have no stars to build around, if Connor loses he's done. their women's division is falling apart, the HW division is gone and the once pride of the company the LHW division is headlined by a disgrace who will be in jail before the year's up. The UFC NEEDS CM Punk, it's no longer the other way around when Punk joined up with them.
>>
>>1167436
He isnt fighting at UFC 200.

>>1167423
To ROH? Maybe
>>
>>1167423
>Phil
>star
kek
>>
>>1167436
>philfags actually believe this horseshit
>>
>WM 33
>1 year of ROMANWINSLOL
>Roman Reigns injures his opponent (keyfabe) and dares someone to fight him if they have the balls
>Cukt of Personality.mp3
>Punk wins
>Wwe is saved
>>
>>1168430
>Punk saving wwe
LOL

He's going to leave again because MUH WM!
>>
probably

he will run out of podcast money eventually
>>
>>1167423

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Sk8er boi
>Never drew a penny
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about not being in a WrestleMania main event
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>1168724
DELETR THIS NOW STUPID ROISACK POSTER!!
>>
>>1167436

Hahaha fucking idiot! Conor just drew 1.5 million buys against Diaz and will do even more in the rematch. Even if he loses he'll still draw at lower weight divisions. Plus UFC still has Rousey, Jones, GSP will probably come back.

You know nothing. Stick to fake WWE little man.
>>
>>1168730

>Emo anger
>All caps
>Can barely spell a single word correctly

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1168731
Not that guy but you're an idiot. Rousey is done. Conor is done. Jones is a coke head. GSP might come back. Big MIGHT.
>>
>>1168732
STFU ROIDBACK SHIT.

HAHA BOTCH MORE MOVES!

CM PUNK WOULD'VE SAVED THE WWE ROGHT NOW
>>
>>1168732
Hi, you broke ass faggot!
>>
>>1168734
Rousey is fine. She'll be billed up as a return fighter.

Conor is still the FW champion, although he does stand to take a huuuge reputation loss if he loses to Nate again.

Jones should just embrace his cokeheadeness and just start acting more niggerish to draw in another demographic.

>GSP is what they're relying on for ratings
kek. He is the most boring champion, and maybe the most boring fighter in the history of the sport.
>>
>>1168734

Absolute moron who has no clue about how real fighting or business works

>>1168736

Please stop skipping school, learn to spell

>>1168738

Hi ANGRY little emo Phil!
>>
based on what he thinks of the wwe now, it'd take a lot from their end to get him to want to come back. I hope he does though desu. he deserves his main event at mania
>>
>>1168745
Hi, STILL a broke ass faggot that will never come close to my net worth!
>>
>>1168745
>>1168742
GSP is not boring, he's a goddamn champion. They need Punk, son. Sorry that you have no evidence either to prove why I know nothing.
>>
>>1168754
>GSP is not boring

Yes he is. There are plenty of articles to back up my opinion, too. He's a hugfest fighter who's main goal is to win by points for takedowns.

>9 of his last 10 fights were won by decision.
>>
>>1168754
Winning fights can be pretty boring, man. Mayweather, GSP, both among the best of their respective sport, boring as shit for different reasons.

Mayweather spends 90% of his time covered up like a clam in the corner slap-jabbing people for points.

GSP lays on top of people for 90% of the time, and submissions are a non-issue, because we all know, especially the competitor, that GSP is NOT going to actually hurt them, he's too much of a gentleman. It might hurt, but GSP won't give it the extra muscle to end the fight.
>>
>>1168759
But he keeps winning.
>Implying being unstoppable is boring.
>>
>>1167423
We /asp/ies will always worship you, Phil!
>>
>>1168767
>we
Lelelele
>>
>>1168748
>>1168754

Phil fans - most sensitive on the net
>>
>>1168774
But the most knowledgeable.
>>
>>1168748

ANGRY little emo Phil

>>1168754

Clueless beyond belief
>>
>>1168778
STILL broke, bitch!
>>
>>1168776
>cm punk fan unironically thinks like this
>>
>>1168785
Cause I'm goddamn right!
>>
>>1168794
Fix ur back and we'll give you a ufc match senpai
>>
>>1168767
>>1168776
>>1168782
>>1168794

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1168803
Hi, worshipper!
>>
>>1168734
You're a fucking idiot, this is not WWE where one single loss means you got le berried.

All those guys are fine and still draws. Fucking BJ Penn would still draw.

UFC is a star manufacturing machine as a promotion. They cycle through a new batch every three years or so seemlessly, WWE could learn something from them about how to book pro wrestling because UFC have been doing a much better job at it for a literal decade.

I wish Punk would go back to RoH though.
>>
>>1168841
But it does. People want their champions to be undefeated, like GSP. Once they lose the crowds thirst for another and the loser descends into obscurity. Example: Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>1168734

Oh dear. Obviously UFC is not your thing as your knowledge is hilariously bad. Try WWE instead, it's perfect for children and stupid people.
>>
>>1168841
Also BJ does not draw. Shit, you're a dumbass.
>>
>>1168851
>Brock Lesnar would not draw in UFC

He went into retirement because he got sick. He'd still be UFCs biggest draw if he fought next month.

Please stop.
>>
>>1168883
Lost twice. MMA purists laughed. Wrestling fans shut up. Casuals acted like they were purists all along. He retired. Please stop.
>>
UFC fans in denial that CM Punk is the only thing on the horizion that can save the promotion.

don't come crying to /asp/ when the Chinese buy the UFC from the Fratittas so they invest in the NFL in Las Vegas.
>>
>>1168724
Ryback pls go
>>
>>1168724
>Reads comic books
I don't think wrestling fans have any room to talk shit about people who read comics
>>
>>1168732
>>Can barely spell a single word correctly
punk is known for being a grammar nazi tho
>>
>>1167423
>giant Pepsi logo on shoulder
>double-u double-u e is sponsored by coke

He couldn't come back if he wanted to.
>>
did he really get the pepsi logo tattooed on him
>>
>>1167686
He is still in the rumors for 200 but he probably wont
>>
>>1167423

Heres a better question for you, if punk returns do they let him main even wm vs (Current top star) and make that the best pay off to his carrer story ever
>>
Would him getting BTFO in his UFC debut make him more or less likely to come back?
>>
>>1173090
He's never coming back.
>>
I'm willing to bet that by now punk misses wrestling but could never go back even if they wanted him because of his pride.
>>
>>1173097
>People think 7 years in the WWE set him up for life, even though hes 37

he will be back before he is 50 to have one last run and mainevent mania probably against roman or the rock or whoever will draw the most then thatll be it forever, hes not gonna let millions sit on the table
>>
>>1173118
>the rock by then
pls no
>>
>>1173090
>Would him getting BTFO in his UFC debut make him more or less likely to come back?

he would probably be to embarrassed to come back. He only joined the UFC to prove to vince that he is "le greatest" of all time
>>
>>1173080
That was forever ago.

Stupid reference to some band he likes apparently
>>
>>1173173

I thought it was because he's straight edge and his friends got beer tattoos?
>>
>>1173132
>implying that match wouldnt be amazing
>>
>>1168724
the way the WWE is run does suck though
>>
File: CM Punk.jpg (32 KB, 570x391) Image search: [Google]
CM Punk.jpg
32 KB, 570x391
After the way WWE treated him? I hope not.

If he did come back, they would have a lot of things to make right with him. Except they don't think they did anything wrong, so they would 'punish' him to make an example.

Fuck Vince McMahon and his doofus son-in-law.
>>
>>1167423
He'll be back
>>
>>1173813

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1167423
He'll be back for mania

t. le meltz
>>
No, he made it pretty clear on the Colt Cabana podcast that he wasn't going back. And he seems like a guy who sticks to his decisions - even if it'll hurt him.
>>
>>1175702
Jericho once said he'd never come back.

Hell, fucking Brock said he'd never come back.

They all do. Too much money on the table to let go, even more so if Punk's UFC career is any bit successful.
>>
>>1173813
Wwe are such assholes for putting the belt on him for over a year
>>
>>1175709
I would agree with you on any other wrestler, but Phil Brooks is a weird one. He doesn't even want to talk about wrestling on his twitter (from what I can see). I seriously think he's done with it and would rather do something else if his UFC career fails.
>>
File: 1459741805114.png (1 MB, 896x1052) Image search: [Google]
1459741805114.png
1 MB, 896x1052
When he left with the belt originally, he should have been gone for months on end until Mania season, perhaps even do a few appearances in ROH, NJPW, Etc. WITH the title to rub it in WWE's face in kayfabe.

It would have made for some great drama within WWE itself.

Then a surprise come back during Mania season, then at Mania for a unification match, giving him his main event itch that he wanted and plenty of time off to do whatever the fuck he wanted to do.

He probably would still be around today then, but o-well.
>>
>>1173813

>edgy emo bed-wetter detected
>>
Literally every wrestler has come back.

Bret Hart came back
Bruno came back
>>
>>1167423

So weak, so emo
>>
>>1167423
If I was fucking AJ I'd never leave the bedroom
>>
File: pg2_e_savage_576.jpg (87 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
pg2_e_savage_576.jpg
87 KB, 576x324
>>1176500
>>
>>1179462
He did a promo for wwe all stars and was coming back just before he died

If they can make money off them then they will come back in the end. Even warrior came back
>>
I used to love this guy, but after being champion for almost 2 years, he left because “muh wrestlemania“ “hurr durr why does cena get bigger checks than i do“

He didn't realize how much they had let him accomplish, and he wanted more, desu I'm glad he's not coming back
>>
He is home... in the Jungle Book.
>>
>>1167423

Home as in the waffle house?
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.