[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HEY COLE! >YOU LIKE THAT COLE? HAHA! >WATCH THIS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 630x420
>HEY COLE!
>YOU LIKE THAT COLE? HAHA!
>WATCH THIS!
>*HITS CLOTHESLINE*

ITT: we act like Kevin Owens
>>
>>760922
>ITT: we act like Kevin Owens
Does my diet count?
>>
I'm fat and angry lol
>>
>>760922
/kfc/ general
/mcdonalds/ general
/wendys/ general
/burger king/ general
>>
>IS THIS YOUR NEW BOARD /WWE/
>IS THIS YOUR NEW BOARD?
>>
>>760928
>>760939
>>760949
18+
>>
You see
*shakes neck*
I've been in this business for 15 years
*shakes neck, take a quick breath through mouth*
I'm doing this for my wife and kids
>>
>>760922

daily reminder that wwe literally tweeted that

hes a fucking meme

surprised he didnt walk out in a soccer jersey or soemthing in england

IS THIS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT, CROWD?
IS THIS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
*kicks the air out of a blown up soccer beach ball*
>WHAT DO YOU THIKNK ABOUT THAT, CROWD?
>>
>>760922

the best was after his match he forgot he was supposed to post next to the title like everyone else did, instead he was too focused on JBL's hat an half way back up the ramp he realsed he had to go back and by the time he got bby the belt Cole an them were talking about the replays and showing it and not KO by the belt
>>
>>760949
> no Tim Hortons

You fucked up
>>
>HEY YOU GUYS LIKE THE QUEEN? I HATE THE QUEEN!
>>
>>767768
because is fat but cute
>>
File: 252555.png (2 MB, 1089x794) Image search: [Google]
252555.png
2 MB, 1089x794
>>768695
This. No wonder he got a 9/10 wife, he is like some cuddly wuzzy fuwa fuwa teddy bear trying to be rude and tough.

Also, athletic, great heel, enough stamina for 40 minute matches and huge arsenal of moves but mostly, he is just a cute teddy bear.
>>
IS THIS YOUR FORM OF GOVERNMENT ENGLAND?
IS THIS YOUR FORM OF GOVERNMENT?
>>
AND THATS WHY IM THE CHAMP
>>
>>768695
because hes literally the only thing that makes raws worth watching besides new day.

Fucking Cena is gone and Mexamerica sucks ass
>>
>>768701
>fat
>athletic
lol
>>
>>769121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeUpqcHSeng
>>
>>769124
>responding to this shit tier amateur bait

Come on dude. You know now all hes gonna do is parrot the same LOL HES FAT SO HES NOT A WRESTLER type schtick
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.