[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
intergender MMA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Chestygirl candace lee.jpg (100 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Chestygirl candace lee.jpg
100 KB, 800x534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn1H944biWU
okey this open so many question
>>
>>753529
So? Some women are better at fighting than some men, no surprise.
>>
>>753531
but what's the backstory of this?
i didn't know intergender MMA was a thing?
>>
>>753533
It looks like they just picked some nerd from the audience, he did literally nothing.
I wouldn't expect a woman to win against any man trained enough to be a MMA fighter.
>>
>>753546
but that's really strange, i mean the guy looks really amateurish and the girl is pretty fucking fit, what kind of fighter would fight with someone way below his/her league?
everyone's cheering on her but if he really is a nobody that the shallowest of victories
again is a really strange video i love some backstory in this
>>
>>753529
you sure that guy even trained in mma? or rather, any martial art at all?

seriously look at him.
>stance is off
>crossed his feet when she was coming in
>hands down, not in the way that you would hold them for a shoot, but literally, just down.
>shitty kick

plus im sure she's heavier than him
0/10
>>
>>753548
>hat kind of fighter would fight with someone way below his/her league?

The kind that feels the need to prove that women are equal to men apparently.

>everyone's cheering on her but if he really is a nobody that the shallowest of victories

Because that doesn't matter.

In any combat sport, or any sport at all for that matter, if you as a male find yourself competing against a female it's a no-win situation. Either you win and people act like that was the expected outcome or you lose and you get shit on for being beat by a girl.
>>
File: a1-563x264.png (228 KB, 563x264) Image search: [Google]
a1-563x264.png
228 KB, 563x264
>>753551
>plus im sure she's heavier than him

yeah, she's pretty buff, look at those abs
>>
>>753529
>wearing sleeveless shirt
>hands down
>cant defend fucking half assed takedown

they put some random dude who never fought in his life to fight what seemed like a professional MMA fighter.
what is the point?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwz5H43ND5I
>>
>>753587
you see?! what the actuall fuck?!
why!? i mean why?!
who made this? why made this?
why the fuck the mma fighter doesn´t feel ashamed of herself?
she smiling at the end like she actually won a fight or something, i don't get ir, thes epeople have any pride?
>>
>>753587
This is how I imagine anyone with 6 months training in something worthwhile vs Wu would go own.
>>
>>753585
>MUH STRONK WOMYN
>>
>>753590
>who made this? why made this?
XFS is a crooked self-regulated organization that makes this shit so they can boast having "10-0" fighters among them:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/5/22/5738214/mma-xplode-fight-series-produces-talent-ufc-bellator-dashon-johnson

And about that particular fight, their excuse is "oh Ilima opponent canceled at the last minute so Katie Castro who was here to see the match accepted to set up", which is obviously a lot of bullshit.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/10/8761657/xplode-fight-series-owner-responds-to-soccer-mom-ko-viral-video-aired-espn-mma-news

It's sad to see that shit, I hope the UFC crosses them off entirely.
>>
>>753587
That weight advantage and she still gets knocked out
>>
>>753529
those tits are amazing
>>
>>753529
I'm not saying that a woman can't beat up a guy what'd they are much more weak than most men. I've been in situations where I've had to restrain women who have lost their fucking minds trying to attack other people and it's easy to restrain the average woman with one hand using 50% of my strength even physically fit women.
>>
File: general body fat percentage.jpg (121 KB, 581x671) Image search: [Google]
general body fat percentage.jpg
121 KB, 581x671
>>756852
What's your height, weight, and what is a general idea of how much body fat you have?
>>
got pinned by a fat chick today in wrestling because I got ZERO stamina
>>
>>756922
[insert joke about ex wife here]
>>
>>756815
faggot
>>
>>756922
>wrestling
>zero stamina
ya done goofed
>>
>>753587
Fun fact: That was Soccer Mom's THIRD fight.
>>
>>753548
>>753546
This is nothing new in Amateur MMA guys. Fighters like her have all kinds of bogus fights to pad their records. Organizations do shady shit like this by putting up fighters that know what their doing against someone who has never won a match all during their amateur career.
>>
>>753529
loli who fought boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeKQlXWYZ1g
>>
>>753552
>In any combat sport, or any sport at all for that matter, if you as a male find yourself competing against a female it's a no-win situation. Either you win and people act like that was the expected outcome or you lose and you get shit on for being beat by a girl.

This.
>>
>>757870
At that age there isn't much difference between girls and boys so it's not too impressive, but if she started fighting boys who hit puberty or are post puberty and was winning then I would be impressed, until then the only thing I'm impressed by is her general skill, not the fact she is beating boys.
>>
>>753563
natty?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.