[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asprowrestling/ General - "Former Partners Collide" Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Tag Champs.jpg (41 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Tag Champs.jpg
41 KB, 642x361
This week in wrestling news:

> The Hell in a Cell PPV happened and one of the most notable parts was during the Lesnar, Undertaker match when both men started bleeding badly. It's been reported that in the gorilla position Vince was upset at that only went from bad to worse when Lesnar shoot pushed a doctor who was trying to calm him down
> This week on Raw, a new number one contender was named! Roman Reigns will be facing WWE World Heavyweight Champion and former tag team champion parter, Seth Rollins
> Lucha Underground continues their construction of the "Temple" and will be filming tapings very soon. It's expected that they will be airing this January, something we can all look forward to
> In TNA news, TNA begins their tour of India to help them find some new talent. They won't be going alone however as they will be joined by The Great Khali to help them out
And that's this week in wrestling news...
>>
>Lesnar shoot pushed a doctor who was trying to calm him down
I'll be pissed 2 if they interrupted my match when the shit was getting hot.
>>
File: 1423704343.jpg (61 KB, 620x336) Image search: [Google]
1423704343.jpg
61 KB, 620x336
Also, GFW has taped matches for TV and pretty much crowned all their champs on the event. Pic of the titles, pretty good looking titles IMO
>>
>>753202
Man, that doctor was completely out of his element. Extremely timid.

Also, in all honesty the only storyline I care about right now is the new Wyatt shenanigans. I'm intrigued of what they're doing so until the lame reveal I'm gonna watch. [spoiler]They carried off Kane this time, so I'm assuming they're building their own opposing team for Survivor Series by abducting them one by one, or maybe there's something else, more sinister, going on..?[/spoiler]
>>
>>753208
Motherfucking forgot about spoiler tags not working. When will /asp/ grow up and become a real board?
>>
Looks like Smeekbisters finally upload their review.
>>
>>753231
Thank the lord I've been edging all day waiting for this. Oh man, can't wait to hear them stick it to those lousy smarks.
>>
File: trends.png (50 KB, 896x511) Image search: [Google]
trends.png
50 KB, 896x511
>>
File: more trends.png (51 KB, 851x492) Image search: [Google]
more trends.png
51 KB, 851x492
>>753237
>>
So will Roman finally be the champ or will Sheamus cash in?
>>
ADR and Zeb should use this partnership to attack Donald Trump
>>
I still don't understand how the Bellas have any fans, let alone female fans. Is there really that much Total Divas overlap in audiences nowadays?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>753253
Any cash in attempt by Sheamus is doomed to fail.
>>
File: 1445916176032.jpg (152 KB, 900x1224) Image search: [Google]
1445916176032.jpg
152 KB, 900x1224
They showed blood in color on the PPV flashback. This whole "Vince was angry" is a blatant lie by a loser looking for clickbait on his shitty wrestling site.
>>
I liked Reigns on Raw last night. I think he's ready.
>>
>Seth vs Reigns

There's going to be two possible outcomes to this.

Either Ambrose turns heel and betrays Reigns, or the authority screws Rollins and Reigns sells out to them.
>>
>>753370
>Reigns sells out to them
Is and has been the best case scenario for months now.
>>
Reigns will never turn heel. belee dat.
>>
File: Edge-1.jpg (38 KB, 624x389) Image search: [Google]
Edge-1.jpg
38 KB, 624x389
>WWE will never be able to produce another villain as good as this

feels bad man but I mean I guess "spooky hillbilly squad" and "excited negro unicorns" is our future
>>
>>753408
I will always say Edge and The Miz are the two best heels in my 13 years of watching regularly. Because they're the only ones who got me annoyed when they were on screen.
>>
>>753408
Punk's SES have pretty good heel heat
>>
>>753413
Yeah, but I still liked Punk. I thought his SES mask was great. I found it weird after he lost his hair to Rey, he wore the mask and when he was demasked like 3 months later he was still bald.
>>
>>753410
what about cena?
>>
>Rusev may have been injured at tonight’s WWE Main Event tapings in Phoenix, Arizona, during a match against Neville.

>Rusev went down mid-match with an apparent shoulder injury. A correspondent noted that he may have popped his right shoulder out of place. He was checked on by a trainer and the match was awarded to Neville by medical decision. The finish was described as very odd.

>After the match, Rusev chased the timekeeper, referee and trainer off, throwing a fit.
Oh shit...will Ruru get future endeavored?
>>
>>753202

They went to a damn replay right before he did that, I missed it
>>
>>753554
And the Dudley Boyz botch because of #HulkHogan'ing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOyqpGuV4hU

I have a feeling that he hates Roman Reigns.
>>
>>753559
>Manlet
>Beard bordering on goatman-tier
>Combover
>Replica belt
D-Bryan does vlogs now?
>>
>>753369
I don't.

* They're going to turn Ambrose heel and the hardcore crowd will go with Ambrose over Reigns. Even if they don't. the hardcore crowd will already go with Rollins over Reigns. This is fact, regardless of how much Reigns was cheered on Raw last night.

* If they turn Reigns into a despicable heel that the audience hates, I don't think Reigns can handle the crowd. He can't even handle them when they're just chanting boring and what at him. How the fuck do anyone expect him to handle being legitimately hated as a heel? He's not his cousin and he'll make an even bigger fool out of himself.

* If he doesn't talk, they're effectively giving up on making him the new face (regardless of alignment) of the company.

Reigns is a lost cause. Believe that. He can have good matches with good workers like Bray Wyatt but he will never be anything else.
>>
>>753480
Cena is the best heel.

* Arrogant.
* NEVER comes to the aid of his "fellow babyfaces", not even for his Survivor Series teams.
* Always puts himself over.
* Paints himself as a new Hulk Hogan/Lex Luger/All American Hero but fights the "evil Russian/Bulgarian" wearing his own merchandise.
* Never takes off his fucking hat when Vince goes "DAMMIT THERE'S BEEN A TRAGEDY. EVERYBODY OUT ON THE RAMP FOR A MOMENT OF SILENCE DAMMIT!" He disrespected the memory of Dusty Rhodes.
* Pimps his shitty merchandise always and makes a point of doing it.

You know that scene from the Usual Suspects about the devil's greatest trick?
>>
>>753237
>>753241
Oh look, google search charts that don't matter one bit. I love it when these are posted.

I'm doing a search right now for Roman Reigns is a stupid poophead.
>>
>>753634
>If he doesn't talk, they're effectively giving up on making him the new face (regardless of alignment) of the company.

If that happens, hope you guys enjoy 10 more years of Cena, because it's going to take a while to build up another potential top face.
>>
>>753636
>he doesn't baleeb

Also

>that global downward trend

How come no one's concerned about that? It's coming in sync with dying ratings.
>>
File: 1445801654767.png (62 KB, 881x487) Image search: [Google]
1445801654767.png
62 KB, 881x487
>>753650

Because it's still a while before Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania. So of course it's going to go downhill from there.
>>
>>753559

I hate faggots like him who want to discredit Reigns from the Shield. Reigns MADE THE SHIELD, the spear is the most iconic finishing move in it.
>>
>>753559
he talks like just got out of the dentist is his whole mouth numb or something what the fuck hahahaha
>>
Cena has been acting like a heel for a while now.

Case in point, his mini speech before the Del Rio match. That's 100% heel.
>>
>>753666
>Reigns MADE THE SHIELD
Reigns was the embodiment of the Kevin Nash Diesel entrance theme during his time in The Shield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtuDunAIpks
>>
>>753666
>the spear is the most iconic finishing move in it.
You're retarded. The Shield was all about the triple power bomb and still is. Then comes the individual finishers.
>>
>>753703
so he talks just like Reigns does?
>>
>that PUSH JOHN CENA sign at Hell in a Cell
>>
File: Snekkk.jpg (84 KB, 982x720) Image search: [Google]
Snekkk.jpg
84 KB, 982x720
>>753715
>>
>>753709
>The Shield was all about the triple power bomb and still is.

About 90% of the Shields matches ends in a spear.

>individual finishers

I don't even think Rollins and Ambrose even had established finishers during it, only after.
>>
>>753708
I read on some site, might have been wrestling inc, that joey mercury wanted Chris Hero to be the big guy enforcer of the shield, then the fucker didnt put the time in the gym so we have reigns. I remember when he got release he kept going on about how its not true but state of him now the fat fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFI3gG_POCk
>>
>>753765

I don't watch NXT, but let me take a guess...

Their big guys are highly limited and/or are not praised by the smarky audiences that watch them? And most of the "talent" there are little guys/fatasses that get tons of praise?
>>
>>753715
>that guy screaming at bray wyatt to steal Roman's soul
favourite part of HIAC
>>
>>753782
>tfw you'll never mark out hard enough to scream at bray wyatt to steal someone's soul.

why even live?
>>
>>753782
Topkek. When does it happen?
>>
Gotta say I'm liking Seth's gimmick of a guy who gets rekt on Raw but is unstoppable on PPV.
>>
>>753778
Apollo Crews is a heavyweight who is incredibly over
Big Cass is 7 foot tall, you can't teach that.
Corbin is getting over now that he does more than squash matches
Rhyno is still over
Bull Dempsey has a ridiculous Bullfit gimmick and is over with the crowd.
Samoa Joe is Samoa Joe

In fact, pretty much all the big guys are either over or seen as entertaining. Get fucked.
>>
>>753786

Yeah but how was it during when Shield was concept, were there many options over Reigns? (even though they would've gotten booed the same)
>>
>>753787
That wasn't the question, nor was it what I was responding to. He asked if NXT was like that currently, not when the Shield was formed three years ago.
>>
>>753788

Why are you avoiding it though?
>>
>>753788
Because I don't care and I don't know. I wasn't watching NXT then.
>>
Remember when Roman (with The Shield) attacked The Rock?
>>
>>753202
Those tag titles look so fucking stupid
>>
>>753373

If Reigns turns heel, then the dirt sheets about Reigns being fed to Cena at WM32 are correct.
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1332x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1332x665
>>
File: the architect of the shield.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
the architect of the shield.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>753708
>>753666
the architect seth rollins literally made the shield and his highlight flippy made the shield look awesome.
>>
>>753835
shit I missed smackdown tonight. anywhere to watch a recording of it?
>>
>>753840
didn't watch during the shield but all I know is Seth is the best one, Reigns should be a heel and Dean's biggest highlight was he squirted ketchup and mustard on people once
>>
>>753906
watchwrestling.to
>>
>>753820
Oh you mean those dirt sheets you made up.
>>
>>753723
>About 90% of the Shields matches ends in a spear.
And still their most iconic move as a stable is the triple power bomb, perhaps because it was used sparingly. The Reigns spear was a "brutal finisher" move that Reigns used when he was tagged in at the end to finish the matches (basically after Ambrose and Rollins were done).
>>
>>753835
I hope that was Dean under the sheet.
>>
>>753949

I honestly don't understand the appeal of a triple powerbomb. What makes it more powerfull than a normal powerbomb?
>>
>>753951
What makes any finisher "powerful"?

It really only depends on who uses/used it. Compare Eddie's frog splash to Rollins frog splash. Eddie's signature/finishing move was powerful. When Rollins uses it it's just for show.

That said, finishers in general aren't considered powerful anymore. Not with everyone now constantly kicking out of them.
>>
>>753951
The appeal of the triple power bomb is that three guys who are over as fuck uses a three-man move to brutalize and put away their opponents. It's very simple.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB7VZe8dxsE
>>
Am I the only one who think that Rollins losing to Reigns might be a good time to finish his first reign? If Reigns is going to main event Wrestlemania, I'd rather him walk in with the belt. Not to say I want Rollins out of the title picture but he's running out of opponents and I'm still hoping for a triple threat shield main event. Makes the most sense for them to shoe horn Seth in rather than Dean's trashing shennanigans
>>
>>754019
>janetty in a mania main event
>>
So now that the Dudley Boyz are back, should Rhyno's debut involve goring them both?
>>
I just sent my info and the info of my pals, hopefully we can get some tickets. Is L.A safe enough to stay a couple of nights?
>>
Anyone think the Dudleyz are a bit shit?
>>
>>754073
They aren't particularly entertaining to watch unless you enjoy brawling as the main attraction. I love their gimmick and their signature moves (outside of the diving wazzaaaaaap thing) but everything in between is boring to me. I think it's because they were meant to make arenas look like a hurricane went through them but can't because of the toned down TV rating.
>>
Smackdown is boring.

# Bring back Hulk Hogan
>>
>>754111
Hulk Hogan is the best wrestler
>>
>>754111
>>754120
Benwa is obliviously better
>>
>>754111
>watching smackdown
top kek
>>
If they really want to get good ratings on SmackDown, Vince should give the brand to HHH.
>>
I'm sure you guys get this shit every thread, but how do I into wrestling /asp/? McMahon seems like an interesting guy, where's a good place to start with that (or would I be missing vital background just starting with him?)
>>
>>754111
Terrible Smackdown.

# Bring back Hulk Higan
>>
>>754111
Waiting until Monday to win another RAW thread.

# Bring back Hulk Hogan
>>
>>754111
Only Hulk Hogan can save wrestling.
>>
>>754060
if yo do go dont be a cunt and come back with spoilers
>>
>>754173
Mcmahon? You should probably start with his legendary feud with Austin, watch 1998/1999 RAW's and some PPV's. The WWE network has the RAW Attitude Era section which it's a great help for just watching the relevant RAW's
>>
>>754173
Go get your free month of WWE Network, (Be sure to cancel before the end of the month) And just start watching from the beginning of their attitude era section.
>>
The new Table for 3 is just as good as the brass rings one
>>
NXT is getting overrun by the down under.
>>
>>754238
Fucking Regal got caught by vegemite poison
>>
>>754073
The PG-era is slowing them down considerably compared to their time in ECW or the Attitude Era. So unfortunately yes, they're a bit shit.

Smackdown sucked but backstage skits were fun.
>>
>>754237
Table for 3 is actually a pretty damn interesting show. I wish it was longer, These guys must be there at least an hour and it gets cut down to maybe 20 minutes.
>>
>>754383
This, 20 mins its almost nothing, Joe almost didn't have a chance tell stories
>>
File: 1363610107187.jpg (36 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1363610107187.jpg
36 KB, 474x595
>>754383
I would actually much prefer it if it lasted as long as when they meet each and sit down, to when they get up and say goodbye with everything in between. I even wanna know what they're ordering, because weird shit like that is interesting (what exactly would Kevin Owens order?). No jumpcuts, just the entire meal for like one hour or an hour and half.
>>
>>754419
Eh, it would have to be edited slightly, no doubt at some point some dick from creative sticks their head in but yeah, the full thing pretty much. Imagine watching Roddy Piper tell his stories for an hour.

They seem to do this a lot though, really cut down on interesting things so they end up with only 5-10 minute long original programming when it could be so much more.
>>
>All red everything
>wears blue
God Eva Marie is retarded
>>
Happy Undertaker Day everyone!
>>
>>754383
They need to make more episodes with some of them and mix them up.
>>
File: i got this one from tumblr.gif (2 MB, 458x253) Image search: [Google]
i got this one from tumblr.gif
2 MB, 458x253
>>754419
"FETCH ME YOUR BOWL OF THE DAY!"

If Table For 3 is anything to go by, Ambrose is exactly as he appears on Raw.
>>
>>754639
You know you've made it when you can wear a t shirt anywhere you go.
>>
>>754645
Damn KO looked very suave there.
>>
>>754659
He was very well-dressed, it's true. And he came off as a bit shy(?). Ambrose and Cesaro did like 95% of the talking.

I'd really like to see more of those three guys.
>>
With the creation of /his/, we now need to push for a pro-wrestling board, so now /sp/ /tv/ and martial art faggots can't being faggots about pro-wrestling.
>>
File: thugonometry.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
thugonometry.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>
File: 1_341.jpg (177 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1_341.jpg
177 KB, 1080x1080
>>754793
>dat Steph
unf
also Brie looking pretty hot here
>>
>>754793
>tfw you try to turn the focus ring but you turn the camera instead
>>
File: carterasromanreigns.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
carterasromanreigns.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
>>754800
carters costume was decent.
>>
>>754835
That's a big head.
>>
just gonna leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYXVGrFGVXc
>>
File: 1444846207189.png (464 KB, 570x804) Image search: [Google]
1444846207189.png
464 KB, 570x804
>>754844
>>
YO, when did this episode come out!?

This show is actually great. Dig the tattoo one too.
>>
File: 445.jpg (346 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
445.jpg
346 KB, 700x700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkzjX_GA8Qg
>>
>>754935
Scott Steiner is one of the greatest sources of humor of the last 20 years.
>>
What are some of possible "spot of the year" candidates?

I'm thinking
>The curb stomp into the RKO
>Angelico dives off the balcony
>The Mack does a stunner
>Lethal does Jay driller to Briscoe through table
>The tombstone into bare ring
>The phoenix splash in the triple threat
>Bayley's frankensteiner
>>
>>754944
Cesaro's springboard corkscrew uppercut to Kevin Owens qualifies imo desu senpai.
>>
>>754934
What episode? What show?
>>
>>754955
Table for 3. I just watched it. The episode is called "Brass Ring Club"
>>
>>754950
Holy fuck that's awesome. Push Cesaro.
>>
>>754961
Let's just hope he doesn't overuse the move in the following weeks like he did the Cesaro Swing or how Dean overdoes his between-the-ropes-thing.

inb4
>We got us a flying swiss maggle.
>>
Just watched the brass ring episode.

>the state of Ambrose's table manners
>>
desu
>>
>>754944
>Tombstone into bare ring
Am I the only one who didn't think that match was good. That tombstone wasn't even on the wood, and he kept fucking up spots.
>>
>>755056
I can't take the tombstone seriously. It's too obvious the head is above the knees.
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HLIqrN8P1Q

For those who love NXT so much.
>>
>>754950
>desu senpai
Please keep this shit in /sp/
>>
>>755220
Reported
Hidden
>>
Haven't watched since wrestlemania 32 (not cause it sucked, just didn't have the time). anybody who could give me a summary?
>>
File: 31899_yooo.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
31899_yooo.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>755253
>tfw tb_h and fa_m are filtered
>>
>>755220
> watching the smarkbustuhs

lel they're just some podunk hillbilly trash
>>
>>754254
Or it's because they're literally a decade older than they were last time they were in WWE and 15 years older than they were in ECW
>>
desu senpai
>>
File: 02799_SHAME.jpg (118 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
02799_SHAME.jpg
118 KB, 1334x750
>>755296
SHAME
>>
File: 1324264860871.jpg (73 KB, 584x480) Image search: [Google]
1324264860871.jpg
73 KB, 584x480
>tfw watching Awesome Kong vs Gail Kim from last week

Kong looks so depressed and she can barely move
>>
Just a question: are webms with no sound a rule here? Just curious because that's all I ever see and I'd like to make a few from time to time.
>>
>>755295
That's entirely unthinkable. Wrestlers don't get old. I believe Kevin Nash when he says he's got one more run in him.
>>
File: BwTarchIEAANiCa.jpg (31 KB, 600x302) Image search: [Google]
BwTarchIEAANiCa.jpg
31 KB, 600x302
>>755208
>mfw he comes out rapping that and beats the shit out of Alberto Del Rio
>>
>>755294

Except they're telling the truth about how lame the NXT roster is.
>>
>>755310
baka desu senpai
>>
>>755327
Fuck off smarkbuster.
>>
>hating smarkbusters

When will this meme die?

It's actually a pretty decent podcast.
>>
File: niajax.jpg (250 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
niajax.jpg
250 KB, 750x420
>>755327
It's not all bad, anon.
>>
>>755339
I know wrestling fans have extremely low standards but this is just silly
>>
File: 0965212633773.jpg (221 KB, 1148x892) Image search: [Google]
0965212633773.jpg
221 KB, 1148x892
>>755339
>>
anyone here who listens to OSW?
i always enjoy their podcasts, their funny and aren't to "smarky"
>>
>>753207
Looks like Shrek sneezed on them.
>>
>>755366
Of course, they're great.
>>
>>755369
Nice, was getting scarred the smark podcast's was taking over. "hur dur bruno is the best"

>>755368

they really do, that green should be shiny
>>
>>755371
No, OSW is actually amusing. And it has interesting facts.
>>
The Smarkbusters are okay, some of their points are badly argued, but they're usually funny IMO. My favorite wrestling podcast is The Steve Austin podcast though. I wouldn't consider Smarkbusters to be an actual 'podcast'
>>
Serious question though, do one of the Smarkbusters post here? I've noticed a poster or two here who has a lot of their talking points and usually posts the google trends chart from one of their videos. Is it just a fanboy?
>>
>>755448
It's them trying to get their shitty podcast over.
>>
>>755321
Dammit Mike put your trip back on.
>>
File: tfw no renee young girlfriend.jpg (86 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
tfw no renee young girlfriend.jpg
86 KB, 615x407
>>754974
How embarassed is Renee when they go out to eat? Why do she put up with that slob?

>literally wears just t-shirts/wifebeaters and jeans
>dirties up napkins almost immediately
>snaps his fingers and demands in a really loud voice the waiters fetch him "the bowl of the day"
>seriously gave up on the world title after he walked 500 miles in a blizzard, only to come back to the WWE Headquarters which was almost entirely closed down, and thought about "all those great intercontinental champions"
>doesn't know himself. seriously believes he's a rambling, raving wild and crazy lunatic when his promos actually makes more sense than 99% of the other guys on the roster.
>is best friends with Roman Reigns who refuse to come down the ramp to the ring like a normal person, believes in giants, giant beanstalks, watches old warner bros cartoons and thinks his punches make more damage if he pretend his fists are guns

The list just goes on and on. Seriously. Dammit, Renee. You can do better.
>>
File: 7 foot of pure hell.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
7 foot of pure hell.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>755456
>>
>>755453
>podcast
>>
File: DOTD_Nikki-3188196606.jpg (100 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
DOTD_Nikki-3188196606.jpg
100 KB, 1284x722
>>754835
>carters costume was decent.
>>754844
Thanks
>>
>>755471
They refer to it as a podcast.
>>
>>754111
Tonight's RAW will be lame.

# Bring back Hulk Hogan
>>
>>754111
Hulk Hogan will return this Christmas.
>>
>>755459
>Seriously. Dammit, Renee. You can do better.

w-why can't Renee b-be with a nice guy, l-like me!
>>
Hogan deserves one more run. One more championship. Hopefully at Wrestlemania Star.
>>
File: reneegivingseththelook.jpg (58 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
reneegivingseththelook.jpg
58 KB, 600x350
>>755459
thats why shes secretly with seth.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
But who's head will Dana pat now?
>>
>>755327
If I had a Dime for every valid point they made about NXT, I'd have...ZERO DIMES!
>>
>>755901

Right, you'd have dozens of quarters.
>>
>>755905
lol get the Smarkbustuh's cocks out of your mouth already

That might be the most pathetic attempt at a comeback I've ever seen
>>
The usos are going to get the titles right? Fuck that noise
>>
>>755488
Hogan's 2002 run has Undisputed Champion was complete garbage. Putting the title on him would be mostly the same.
>>
File: oh-hamburger.jpg (53 KB, 434x289) Image search: [Google]
oh-hamburger.jpg
53 KB, 434x289
A-at least hamburger will always love me.
>>
>Brie getting Yes chants.
>Divas getting this is awesome chants

what went wrong?
>>
>>755948
> mark crowd
> why is this inherently bad?
>>
>>755948
>>755987

Because crowds today are shit.

It's always best to drown them out.
>>
>>755987
Because Brie sucks and does not deserve any chants.
>>
>>756011
>>755948
For some reason, The Bellas still get amazing pops from the woman on the audience, it's just like they don't care for wrestling and were there just to watch woman drama.
>>
>>753235
I find it kinda funny that smorkborstors are just huge marks
>>
>>753414
mysterio snuck into the locker room after hours and put balding cream inside the mask, so punk wore the mask to hide his baldness and stayed bald because he wore the mask.

Notice his hair grew back after he took it off?
Coincidence? I think not!
>>
From all the Divas I can only tolerate paige. and only when she does not talk.
>>
>>756065
I agree. I really like her heel push[spoiler]-up bra.[/spoiler]
>>
File: CS2CXE6U8AAkU4l.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CS2CXE6U8AAkU4l.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
>>755948
Don't be sexist bro
>>
>>756018
Its because they win. People like winners. Its that simple.
>>
>>755056
It wasnt supposed to be technical or anything. It was supposed to be a straight up brawl, and that's what it was.
>>
>>756018
total divas is based desu
>>
>>756011
She was literally the 4th wheel in that match, getting chants purely from osmosis of how great Paige/Becky/Sasha are
>>
So who do you guys think is the WWE's most attractive male wrestler? Which one do you think the ladies go crazy for?
>>
>>756123
>desu
Can this fuck off?
>>
>>756178
>>756178
no she was getting more chants than anybody, sasha got no pop coming out and maybe a few smarks chanting her name thats it. Paige got a good pop and becky got good pops for beating up paige and her moves.
>>756276
>>756276
blame new moot its a word filter now
>>
>>756277
Sasha already got her "reaction" pop in her backstage promo before she made her entrance

It was a dumb-as-fuck mark crowd anyway
>>
>>756264
Judging byTumblr it'sAmbrose

I know what you're getting at, but Reigns is far from the best-looking guy in the company and all of those can actually wrestle without armor covering their non-chest
>>
>>756123
Total Divas is the best hour of wrestling on TV atm desu
>>
>>756103
Paige keeps getting fatter
>>
>>756306
>It was a dumb-as-fuck mark crowd anyway
aka the actual paying crowd that matters to vince, the stock holders and the bottom line.
>>
>>756360
Yes, the crowd that has been dwindling since the end of the attitude era and the ones that probably don't sign up to the WWE network since they're not hardcore fans, and therefore don't matter nearly as much as you think
>>
File: paigegettingabeerbelly.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
paigegettingabeerbelly.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1080
>>756352
the beer
>>
>>756307
I was thinking more Balor. Especially after that Unifiltered with Renee Young.
>>
File: YwwJOh.gif (469 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
YwwJOh.gif
469 KB, 480x360
>>756352
>mfw she's getting thick
>but she's talking more
>>
>>756264
Rollins is the new sexyboy. I'm not a lady but he and his hairy chest has got to be number one if there's any justice in the world.
>>
File: wwe.jpg (151 KB, 1020x753) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
151 KB, 1020x753
Hey /asp/ I hope that you can help me.

I need the presale code for the WWE Live Holiday Tour in Inglewood, CA.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>753202
Just watched Raw. I'm confused.

Does this mean that there won't be a traditional Survivor Series match at the PPV?
>>
>>756389
that's beyond our power m8 sorry
>>756401
they are shilling the match, smackdown had a traditional survivor series match too, the survivor series match will probably be the Wyatt Family vs Taker Kane and Friends.
>>
>>754963
He's been using it for years. Recently it's been popping up in every match, but I remember seeing him use it as far back as late 2013.
>>
Hey /asp/, have you ever been to a house show alone, and if so, did you still enjoy it?
Was supposed to go to one tomorrow with a friend but they've had to cancel. I still want to go, but I feel kind of self conscious doing things like that alone.
>>
>>756407

Understood, thanks for the reply anyway.

Cheers!
>>
>>756382
this.

>tfw my mom told me she thinks Rollins is cute.
>>
>>756416
Go with another friend, autist.
>>
>>756416
dude im going to wrestlemania alone im fairly certain you can deal going alone to a small house show, just talk to the people around you, once the show starts it will be fine. or
>>756442
>>
>>756308
Fact
>>756352
Good
>>756389
>2 tickets
You gonna invite your pal Carter?
>>756416
Don't go alone anon, I'm sure you have tons of friends you can ask.
>>
>>756416
I went to a local wrestling promotion event alone, shit was fun, even if you don't know anyone you still get caught by the ambient of the public and start chanting shit along with them, also the beer helps.
>>
>>753202
I'm reading Eddie Guerrero's book for the first time, and it made me want to revisit when Nash said that Eddie and Benoit walking out of WM20 as champs was bad for business. The core of big sexy's argument was that for all their talent, their smaller statures would ultimately disappoint fans who met or saw them in person.

Was he right? Should he be right?

PS: Benoit is a serial killer, I'm not trying to defend him, just want to talk about if looks and size.
>>
>>756496
Of course he's not right. He's just some "clique" kek who ended up getting WAY overrated in his career thanks to his friendship with Triple H.
>>
>>756496
>serial killer
Benoit only kill two people and himself, he was fucked in the head but a damn good wrestler. Also, Nash opinion its irrelevant, he was the worst selling champion, the shittiest member of NWO and ruined some WCW storylines
>>
Why is NXT so more fun to watch than RAW? it's the 1 hour format or what?
>>
>>756522
Simplicity + more focused writing + a hair more creative freedom than the main roster + a more positive working environment
>>
>>754111
RAW was so lame on Monday.
>>
>>756360
Remember this when you whine about those rotten smark crowds on TV next week
>>
>>756578
i prefer mark crowds all day man.
>>
>>756581
This, smarky crowds are always fun to hear and watch, a dead ass silent crowd who can't get a chant together are complete garbage.
>>
So, who you think are going to be the partners for Kane and The Undertaker at Survivor Series vs the Wyatt Family?
>>
>>756613
The Shield
>>
>>756613

5 bucks say it's going to be The Ascension and Stardust to keep it all extra spooky.
>>
>>756581
I'm sure that you do
>>
>>755277
Seth Rollins retaining vs Orton at Extreme Rules,
vs Reigns, Orton and Ambrose at Payback, vs Ambrose at Elimination chamber and Money in the Bank, vs Lesnar at Battleground (because of an attack by The Undertaker), won US Title vs Cena because of Jon Stewart -WTF- at Summerslam, lost US title at Night of Champions to Cena but retained WWE WHC vs Sting, and finally retained vs Kane at Hell in a Cell.

Lesnar vs Taker was the ME at Summerslam, Lesnar made Taker tapout,and the bell rung, but the referee did not see it so the match was not over. Taker goes low blow and makes Lesnar fade away with Hell's Gate. The rematch at Hell in a Cell was won by Lesnar inside the Cell, with an F5 followed by a low blow too.

Bryan had to left vacant the IC title, so at Elimination Chamber Ryback won an Elimination Chamber match and became IC Champion. He lost the title to Kevin Owens (who debuted at Elimination Chamber, beating Cena, just only to score two loses in the folowing PPVs) at Night of Champions. The reatch at Hell in a Cell was also won by Owens, who is the current IC champion.

Cena started a series of US Open Challenges every Monday Night Raw. He beated many guys like Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro (who is being pushed a bit, but who knows)Sami Zayn, Neville and Owens. As I said he lost the title for one month against Rollins but regained it. Now, as he is in some vacation he lost the US Title to... Alberto del RIO!, who returned with.. Zeb Colter!! at Hell in a Cell.

Sheamus won the Money in the Bank briefcase and now he is Mr Money in the Bank. Some kind of a push was shown at Summerslam when he beat Orton clean. Now he is in a alliance with King Barrett (King of the Ring winner) and Rusev (who is simply buried alive) being simply jobbers. It is probable that Sheamus does not win the title in his cash in.

Divas: AJ Lee left WWE. Nikki Bella became the longest divas champ and then she lost it to Charlotte. Becky Linch and Shasa Bnaks have debuted too in main roster.
>>
>>756613
JBL and Farooq making a comeback with the The Acolytes
>>
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/638939-breaking-news-seth-rollins-injury-confirmed-out-6-9-months

HOLY SHIT FUCKERS! NEW CHAMPION GUARENTEED!
>>
> Another tournament at Survivor Series to crown a new champion
Why don't they just have a battle royal to start the show and have the winner face Reigns in the main event for the title? Having a tournament feels like a massive fuck you to Reign's win.
>>
>>756717
Because Seth just got injured and their whole plan has gone out the window.
>>
>>756718
Well it should either be awarded to the number one contender or he should fight someone else, it shouldn't void his position.
>>
>>756719
Except they're trying to get people to buy the PPV, so if they can't use a major talent and can't build a feud in such a short period of time, they've gotta go with a tournament.
>>
File: GlisteningElasticCrocodile.gif (3 MB, 415x360) Image search: [Google]
GlisteningElasticCrocodile.gif
3 MB, 415x360
>>756715
>he tore his knee and still ended the match
pretty bad ass.
>>
RIP in peace Crossfit Jesus. I will continue to pray to you everyday.
>>
Expect a Sheamus cash in at the end of Survivor Seriesor at the end of the tournament. Sheamus champ for 6-9 months, then seth returns as face and we're good.
>>
File: Hom'r.png (231 KB, 328x336) Image search: [Google]
Hom'r.png
231 KB, 328x336
>>756728
> MFW I just remember Sheamus and this is quite likely
Probably Reigns wins the title and Sheamus cashes in to keep it on a heel.
>>
So if they're doing a tournament, that means pretty much fuck all is happening at SS right? Unless they have everything up to the semi finals on Raw.
>>
>>756264
My gf goes crazy hot under the collar for Neville. It's fucking weird.
Most other girls I know who watch WWE are into Finn Balor.
>>
>>756732
In all fairness, Neville is built like a Oscar award.
>>
>>756722
6/9 months with out awesome Seth Rollins matches. That shit sucks.
>>
>>756717
as if Reigns won't automatically be entered into the tournament and win anyway.

Also, what's the likelihood of wwe booking having nothing for Rollins to do when he returns sometime around battlegrounds 2016?
>>
Fuck... Seth would have been a fun feuding enemy for Reigns. Now I fear he has to deal with Sheamus any probably Bray... AGAIN.

I just hope he will ne be completely gone. Director of Operations asshole seth please!
>>
>>756744
I'm telling you. If Reigns wins, expect a cashin by Sheamus and a feud between them to follow it up.

When Seth returns he'll immediately be in the title picture again because "he never lost the title".
>>
>>756744
If Seth wasn't the WWE Worth Heavyweight Champion, then yeah, he'd probably get the Rusev treatment. Na'h, he'll be fine, Triple H has his back, he's his boy.
>>
>>754950
Beautiful sone of a bitch.
>>
On Smackdown, Jack Swagger saved Neville from a post-match beat down by Alberto Del Rio...

Is a actual Swagger push possible?
Weed forgive you?
>>
>>756744
I don't think they'll drop him, but he'll be coming back heel, initially anyway. I don't think Triple H would let him drop now that he's using the pedigree
>>
>>756765
Swagger vs Alberto could actually be a very good match, only if the faggots at backstage let them go with all they got.
>>
>>756715
I feel so sad now...
>>
FFFFFFuuuuuuuck. Seth was the best thing in WWE next to Cesaro and KO. I was so happy for that son of a bitch at Wrestlemania. All I wanted to see him do during his reign was spin the title just one more time. This is some major suckage.

I guess I'll have to keep myself entertained with The Last Unicorns and Soul Reaver Bray until LU2 comes up. When I think about it it's kind of baffling how these stables are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum character-wise.

It might also be somewhat funny to watch WWE squirm and gasp for ratings after their two biggest stars went away and their champion got sidelined. Lord. This will mean more Reigns promos.
>>
Is Seth's injury the same one HHH suffered on his quads? I know he's supposed to be following in his footsteps, but he's overdoing it.
>>
this 'mex-america' would be so much better if vince & trump weren't butt buddies, cause the trump bashing could have been epic
>>
File: 1412986004606.png (204 KB, 327x380) Image search: [Google]
1412986004606.png
204 KB, 327x380
We Smackdown now?
>>
>>756732
except for neville's face, that nigga is fucking built.
a girl )or gay dude_ with taste would learn to ignore that fact and appreciate teh fuck outta dat body
>>
>>756788
There's literally no reason to watch smackdown, nothing ever happens there, dunno why they waste money on keeping that shit running, just put NXT on Thursday.
>>
>>756801
But it's WWE Network exclusive, $9.99/month, first month free
>>
>>756818
The original content is actually really good, I'm really enjoying BG, Table For 3 and all the documentaries, good stuff for just 10 bucks a month
>>
>>756833
Get off of 4chan, Vince, and go make your product better.
>>
>>756719
Could always do what the Deadly Game did and auto-advance him to the 2nd Round
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.