[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
greatest mania moment in the last 10 yrs desu lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-06-19h08m04s140.png (556 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-06-19h08m04s140.png
556 KB, 700x394
greatest mania moment in the last 10 yrs desu lads
>>
literally who ?
>>
File: Wrestlemania 32.jpg (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Wrestlemania 32.jpg
27 KB, 499x499
>>1167754
Yeah man. Along with Rock lighting his sign on fire. Ive never felt so much excitement in my entire life. Simply electrifying!! Totally not filled at all. I held in 2 days worth of shit (i have chronic constipation) just to watch Rock use a flame thrower and have a good lengthy segment with all the wyatts. I would say they are pretty much over. After all, they were in the ring with two legends!

Needless to say, I went to the washroom happy and release two days worth of Bratwurst, Protein Shakes and Lean meat diarrhea all into my toilet. I flushed not once but 4 times only to find out the toilet was clogged! Since I love the smell and sight of poop I decided to let it sit inside for awhile. I was out of toilet paper so i grabbed the nearest face cloth and shoved it up my ass.

I walked out of the washroom, went upstairs to my mom and superkicked the back of her head while she was cleaning, somehow the facecloth was still lodged into my chocolatey cheeks. Afterwards i picked that slut up and batista bombed her for not going grocery shopping prior to wrestlemania 32 like i told her too. "WELCOME TO MY HOUSE!"I cried. I then took the facecloth out of my ass, licked the shit off of it and spat all my delicious chocolatey good boy waste all over her unconscious face. I squatted over her face afterward with her nose to my anus and started gyrating. Ridding my cavern of the remaining bum crusties that still remained. Welcome to my house, baby take control now.

Thank you WWE and thank you Vince for helping me standing up for what i believe in. Donating to Susan G Kommen next week.
>>
>>1167777
Why did I laugh at this?
>>
>>1167754
This moment happens once in lifetime it defiens our generation
>>
>>1167754
I liked this better than Shane's spot desu. Anyone could have done that. Not anybody could have given us the electrifying feels that based BMJ and the GOAT provided us with in this moment.
>>
>>1167954
Don't forget that The Rock was also there.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.