[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make heels with a unique gimmick who stick out between all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: whiF3asA-600x399.jpg (71 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
whiF3asA-600x399.jpg
71 KB, 600x399
>make heels with a unique gimmick who stick out between all these speedo wrestlers with no or only boring/half assed gimmicks
>bury them monthly on PPVs in favor of old men who show up every few months to boost the views with their name

They will recover, right? They will eventually be the big heels they deserve to be, RIGHT? I-im sure all those losses are only a smart planned build up by Vince, just you wait.
;_;
>>
>>1152923
I don't think the Wyatts are salvageable anymore, they've been buried so deep they're melting on Earth's core.

Maybe if Bray consumes someone's soul or whatever and that person literally never shows up again they can be menacing, but I doubt it.
>>
Bray is a joke now
>>
>>1152923
>implying he'd let anyone from NXT get over
>Bam Bam Bigelow always said that if he doesn't like you, he'll destroy you slowly
>any wrestler that got himself over without his approval were destroyed
>Rowan loses in 6 seconds
>Vince makes sure that Lillian Garcia announces that as a point of interest
>Bray gets the People's elbow in the middle of the ring in front of 100k+ people
>Rock goes back to being a successful movie star
>Bray goes the way of Cartman after getting beat up by Wendy

This is suffering.
>>
>>1152923
Bray hasn't been the same since he was fed to Cena 2 years ago. The guy was over, and looked to be the next huge heel in the company.
>>
>>1152923
Only way they can get anywhere now is turning face and taking on the Authority.
>>
>>1152995
>no one is ever the same since being fed to Cena
>>
>>1152923
>buried by Bryan
>buried by Cena
>buried by Kane and Undertaker
>Braun and Rowan and big stumbling retards
>Harper is good but very injury prone

They're dead Jim.
>>
>>1152989
>Bray gets mad at Rowan for the shameful dispray
>Sacrifices Rowan for more power
>Rowan goes back to developmental to get repackaged/forgotten
>Bray is now a beast fueled by souls

C'mon, just do something, ANYTHING to save face.
>>
>>1153013
See Rusev as further proof.
>>
>>1152995

He was still alright even after losing to cena though
>>
>>1153019
jim as in hillbilly jim
>>
If he was pushed just right Bray could have been the next big spooky guy, ala Undertaker. Christ, modern wrestling fucking sucks.
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 443x332
>>1153032
Remember when Hillbilly Jim came back for the Gimmick Battle Royale on WM X-Seven and put the entire roster to shame by looking like a fucking beast?>>1153041
>>
>>1153027
No he really wasn't. What has he done or who has he beaten since his Mania match with Cena?
>>
>>1153013
Rusev last year was the US champion and entered in a FUCKING TANK
Rusev this year is in a jobber stable and the highlight of his WM performance was how he sold the stunner

Also, Woi Barra
>>
Wyatts have been a joke for a while but last night cemented their joke status. Rock basically calling Bray a fat neckbeard and squashing the whole stable with Cena. There is no saving this shit.
>>
>Wyatt Family simply disappears after WM
>weird, distorted promos start appearing on the Titantron every few weeks/PPV
>certain wrestlers start winning matches due to unknown interference, and others just end up going missing
>Summerslam Wyatts return, laying all current champions, sending a message that they're not playing around anymore
>cuts a promo they've looking to ascend beyond the stars, since they're the outcasts of wwe, that they're wolves in sheep's clothing
>Ascension, Stardust, Social Outcasts and Baron Corbin have joined
>shut out at the Royal Rumble, Wyatt family helps Bray win number one contender spot
>during all this time Bray doesn't wrestle, only performing Sister Abigail at the Rumble
>Wrestlemania
>they start wiping out everyone
>The Social Outcasts win the tag titles
>Rowan wins the US title
>Stardust wins IC title (rechristens it Intergalactic) with the Ascension being his bodyguards
>Alexa Bliss appears to challenge for the Women's Championship, is revealed to be Sister Abigail, with Blake/Murphy her elite guards
>Strowman wins the Andre the Giant Classic
>Bray goes ballistic in the main event, just beating the shit out of the champion, wins the title
>Reign of Fear begins

I can dream.
>>
File: 1450217004964.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450217004964.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>have more talented wrestlers than ever
>most of them are loved by the crowd
>every single one of them get jobbed to established wrestlers 20 years older than them

This wrestlemania could have been fucking goat with the Wyatts, Rusev, Owens, Finn, Ambrose, Brock, hell even fucking Bo Dallas. Instead we got forced faggots like Roman and old men like Taker for the millionst time. Fuck Vince, seriously. All this fucking bullshit might work now, but in 10 years he WILL be forced to finally create new stars. He cant rely on taker, austin and other guys forever. All he does is killing people who could have been new superstars by now already. It was so fucking cool to see Owens beating Cena, the Wyatts were fucking beasts and Rusev was Brock 2.0, even though it was a bit overdone with him winning every single match. Now all of them are pretty much dead. Especially Rusev was hit hart by falling from the top spot to a midcard jobber.
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (80 KB, 596x386) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
80 KB, 596x386
Fantasy goggles on: let's imagine the current main rosters under HHH/NXT authority's control.
>>
>>1153114
>eater of Hot Pockets

Bray cannot recover from that.
>>
>>1153114
>>1153147
Rock always goes for the low blow in terms of promos, after building up Bray and even letting the crowd tell him that he was just -that- good, Rock just ripped it all apart with the Hot Pocket jab
>>
>>1153147
The crowd will never not chant "hot pockets" at Bray, will they? This will be his "you suck"
>>
File: common pepe.jpg (44 KB, 496x492) Image search: [Google]
common pepe.jpg
44 KB, 496x492
>mfw smarks like the hot pocket family near me
>>
>>1153215
Oh fuck I hope you're wrong. Please don't make it come to this.
>>
>Bray's music hits
>I feel somewhat hopeful
>they're letting Bray have a Mania segment with the Rock
>suddenly I realize the likely path this will take
>Rock will make redneck jokes, make Bray look like a goof and whoop his ass
>Bray cuts a god-tier promo
>all dat delivery
>dat character
>"THEY'RE PULLING THE TRIGGER"

>Rock literally starts making redneck jokes and beats Rowan in 6 (S I X) seconds

I was worked as fuck. Fuck Rocky for that. Fuck Vince. Fuck everything.
>>
>>1153215
Hard to chant hot pockets to make it not sound retarded, due to the amount of syllables
>>
>>1153325
>HOT PO-CKETS
>HOT PO-CKETS

>E-C DUB
>E-C DUB
>>
>>1153331
Actually yeah, same goes for the new-day-sucks/rocks chant.

I need a coffee.
>>
>>1153139
Can't agree more than this, this is the best roster in yearsssssssssssssssss. And still, they somehow try to stick with the worst one. They only push people base on their look now.
>>
>tfw Vince worked us into thinking WM will be good

WHEN WILL THIS MAN STOP
>>
>And then those neckbeards thought i gave a damn about those wyatt nerds
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.