[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do it better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12
File: sadramen.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
sadramen.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
Alright, /asp/

You've got 12 days and full booking liberties to try and salvage Wrestlemania 32, what do you do? What's your go home Raw and what changes do you make to the Mania card?
>>
The only thing I'd change is turn the WWE Title match into a Fatal Four Way between HHH, Ryback, Bo Dallas, and Mark Henry.

Bo goes over Ryback
Bo holds the title for a year before it's taken from him by Cesaro at next years Mania.

The go home show has Bo, Ryback, and Mark Henry attacking Reigns and forcing HHH to make the title match a fatal four way.

JUST GOTTA BO-LIEVE
>>
Roman vs HHH isn't main eventing WM32 so why does it matter?
>>
>this week
>finn stops appearing on nxt
>post on twitter that he's just visiting family and some old friends
>next week on raw
>vince cuts a promo about how shane will lose at mania. asks for taker to come out
>taker doesn't come out,but shane does
>shane tells vince that taker probably realized how wrong he was fighting for vince
>shane tells vince that when he takes control of wwe, he's gonna fire vince steph and hhh
>hhh comes out and pedigrees shane, tells him that the authority makes the rules around here and if taker doesn't show up at mania, hhh will be the one facing shane.
>it's mania
>taker vs shane
>taker comes out and beats the hell out of shane but can't bring himself to pin him
>vince comes out and demands taker pin shane
>hhh runs in to beat up taker
>can't so he calls for help
>owens, and wyatts come out
>hhh pedigrees taker and shane
>puts taker's arm over shane to pin him
>1
>2
>lights go out
>BULLETPROOF comes on the tron
>finn, gallows, and anderson debut
>help shane and taker fight off authority
>mania ends with shane and taker shaking hands with bullet club in the ring

how badly would you mark /wwe/?
>>
>>1096134

Bretty gud m8
>>
>>1096134
> finn
Stopped reading there
>>
>>1096134

What about reigns Mongoloid, trips just doesn't defend the title?

Also nobody cares about indie wrestlers like the bullet club
>>
>salvage Wrestlemania 32
>when its sold out months ago
>the only ones who think it will be bad are fat autistic manchildren who need to get laid
>>
>>1096140
please tell me who the leader should be then anon
>>
>>1096147

Not a manlet
>>
>>1096141
idk have him run in and turn heel by joining the authority or something. if reigns wins that match he's gonna get booed. if trips wins what then?
>>
>>1096153
>he's gonna get booed
>implying the WWE cares
>>
>>1096153

Literally what you are suggesting with reigns joining the authority after fighting them for so long is what TNA did with bully ray and aces and eights

Sit there and consider what you just proposed
>>
>>1096158
Smarks don't know what they want

>Anyone but you Roman
All the other main eventers are injured other than smark favorites
>Turn him heel
If they never cared about a wrestler as a face they wouldn't care about them as a heel
>Have him join DA AUTHORITY
Smarks actually eat the Authority crap and ask for seconds
>>
So the crazy old man wants Reigns to be the face of the company? Here's how shit's gonna go down.

>WM32 rolls around
>HHH and Ramen have their match
>Everyone and their dog interferes
>Romulus still wins
>Rayman is WHC
>Main event
>Shane-Taker
>Vince ringside
>Halfway in the match, Taker is dominating
>He stops, looks at Vince
>Vince pulls out the urn
>Taker destroys Shane
>Ray Charles comes out
>Beats up Vince
>Frees Taker
>Taker lies down for the 3-count
>Shane assumes control
>Lady RaRa is his bulldog
>Everyone still boos
>Vince is confused
>>
>>1096158
I don't care what they do with him anon, but that'd be better than the current plan of having him walk out mania as champ with 80k booing him as a face.
>>
>>1096158
> wrestler sells out and joins the office stable he's been fighting

Are you new? This has been happening since heel bosses were a thing.
>>
>>1096161
>All the other main eventers are injured other than smark favorites

You just refuted your own argument
>>
>>1096164
>implying there are 80,000 smarks
>>
>>1096165
Except there would be zero impact if he turns heel
>>
>>1096177
At least his alignment would reflect what the crowd thinks of him
>>
>>1096181
The face/heel alignment means nothing these days since a good portion of the viewers know insider stuff and they all break kayfabe anyway.
>>
>>1096185
That's just something people who can't get over tell themselves.
>>
Just have the Shane vs Taker match go on for a bit longer than it normally would, doesn't matter what the outcome is.

Later Shane comes out when it's supposed to be Brock vs Dean, and says that because him and Taker went on for so long they're gonna' have to cancel the match.

>Boos from the crowd

So Shane tells them that instead, the main event of the night will be a fatal four-way...
>Slow excitement building up

Between Triple H, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Brrrrrrrock Lesnarrrrrrrrr
>Woohoo yeah

I don't know who should win, but it would at least be interesting to watch Triple H get suplexed around a lot.
>>
>>1096192
>Shane making up matches
>implying he will go over Taker
>>
>>1096193
It doesn't matter if he goes over taker. They're obviously setting it up for him to be the new guy in charge of the company given how shitty it is.

Besides it's better than having a five minute fuck fest where Brock just suplexes Dean fifty times.
>>
>>1096197
>he actually believes that Shane has a say in WWE operations in real life
Kek, they brought him back because they had NOBODY to feud Undertaker with. He'll lose to Taker and Vince gets piledrivered at the glee of fans and Shane won't be back until the injury bug bites them again.

Even Pat Patterson and Michael Hayes have more pull than Shane in backstage and in corporate ears.
>>
>>1096199
I guess we'll just see come Wrestlemania then.
>>
If anything, it should be Shane vs HHH in the HIAC, for control of Raw. It doesn't make sense to have Undertaker fighting for the McMahons, he has nothing at stake. Whereas HHH is Vince's son-in-law. Of course he should be fighting his wife's brother. HHH doesn't need to be in the main event either because he's fucking 46. I think he's going to be the oldest wrestler to main-event a WM.

It's fucking stupid because we know HHH is going to put over Roman; and even if Shane defeats the Undertaker, he'll be controlling Raw for 3 months tops before everything is back to normal again. We all know Steph and HHH are the ones taking over in real life. The whole feud sucks and is too similar to Vince vs Shane from WM17. Shit I think Undertaker is almost Vince's age from that match too...

Anyways I think the whole angle sucks, Undertaker shouldve retired at WM30 after losing to Brock.
As for HHH: I'm really fucking tired of seeing old dudes fight young dudes. If I want to see HHH fight somebody, I want it to be in his age bracket. For WM I wouldn't have minded him seeing fight The Rock again. Anybody who isn't more than 15 years younger than he is.
>>
>>1096238
>It doesn't make sense to have Undertaker fighting for the McMahons, he has nothing at stake.
It actually DOES make sense that The Undertaker is fighting Shane for Vince in the way that they've set it up.

Vince is the booker/promoter. The stipulation is that Shane has to wrestle and win one match at Wrestlemania of the booker's choosing. Now, if you're the booker, you're going to book Shane against the guy who he has the least chance of success at beating. Because at the end of the day, The Undertaker, despite his status as a dead man, is still an employee of WWE and is subject to being booked in a match by Vince. That's the whole point of these contract signings and all the other nonsense on the show. And so Vince has, in his mind, booked Shane in an unbeatable match.

However WWE has done a really terrible job at showing why it does make sense when you look at it from that perspective.

Now one could say that it doesn't make sense in kayfabe for Vince to put Shane in a match in the first place, but the justification I would give it is that Vince sees money in the match.
>>
File: 243432.gif (120 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
243432.gif
120 KB, 600x487
the ladder match with owens and the midgets would be for a contract to keep your job in the wwe, whoever wins, won't get fire.
>they are fired for real and we get rid of plenty of jobbers.
>>
Make Shane/Taker the main event.

Authority losing power needs to be the final moment of the night. Plus it works kayfabe-wise since the Rumble match technically wasn't for the chance to main event and there's more on the line in the HiaC match.

Overall, it really does seem like they have too many "just because" matches. Jericho & Styles aren't fighting for anything, Usos & Dudleys aren't fighting for anything, technically Dean & Brock aren't fighting for anything, etc. The sad part is, they're probably gonna burn through a title match right away and have the ladder match open the main card.

I know there's motivations for Y2J and the Dudleys, but it's just not enough heat for either of them to draw my interest. Brock and Dean ought to still be a lot of fun, but Y2AJ 4 will probably have a few repeated spots and Dudleys will probably just be kinda meh in general.
>>
Why haven't they announced a meme match for HHH and Roman?

Clearly neither man can work a normal match without spamming 1-2 moves and with the violence being the focal point of their feud why not a meme spot monkey match that both men excel in?

No one wants to see spinebuster, knee to the face and superman punch spamming for 15-18 minutes.
>>
>>1096038
I would like one punch straight to the jaw
>>
>>1096141
the fact that AJ is over in every city proves you wrong dummy.
>>
>>1096161
turning a character heel or face is supposed to give a character some character development which it desperately needs.
>>
File: 1437786927976.gif (2 MB, 740x414) Image search: [Google]
1437786927976.gif
2 MB, 740x414
>mfw Mania has been "worst booked Mania in years'' last 4 years in a row
>mfw Vince always puts in a good show anyway
>mfw what the fuck did you expect, the whole roster is borked other than indie-midgets, Roman and Lesnar
>mfw you are doubting the man who has crafted your beloved manchildsoaps for your entire god damn lives

Trust in Vince.
>>
>>1096263
To be honest this card is weak in comparison to the talent they have but the matches and storylines leading to it aren't even bad.
>>
>>1096141
> Bullet Club
> indie
>>
>>1096301
lol most of the matches don't even HAVE a real storyline
>>
>>1096263
Vince cuck pls go

> implying that 31 or 29 were any good
> implying that 30 was good because of Vince and not in SPITE of him
>>
I stop this stupid IC title clusterfuck and just make it KO vs Sami Zayn. If they're intending to do a feud over the title and have Zayn go over why bother with the fucking others? Just give us the match at Mania and have them feud over the next two PPVs ending in a Rubber Match with some stipulation like a singles Ladder Match or I Quit match.
Replace League of Jobbers with the Social Outcasts and have it be Heath, Bo and Curtis in the match vs New Day
That's the best I can do.
>>
>>1096038
>Asuka coming out during the Divas Title match and murder everyone
>rest of the Divas come out and get murdered
>Asuka keeps the title for 20 years and goes on to slaughter the rest of the roster brock lesnar style

>bulletproof (Balor, Gallows, Anderson) comes out helps shane beating taker
>Shane celebrates with ramen at the end of mania
>cole 'it looks like a new era has started! The Authority has finally come to an end!"
>Bulletproof comes from the crowd with AJ and someone else
>they beat up ramen and Shane
>Balor lifts the title up and takes the mic
>"We're taking over. The Elite rules the world!"
>mania ends
>following weeks consists of Bulletproof disturbing important matches and gaining more power while Shane still tries to fix everything
>>
>>1096345
> The Elite

When did Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks get signed?
>>
>>1096356
Its supposed to be a little rip off for the marks who know njpw.

Would be dope tho but i cant see the bucks style fitting with wwe
>>
I can't save WM in 12 days.

It's not Roman's fault or IWC's fault.

WWE makes the booking predictable.

They're trying with Roman-HHH but its still not enough.

Like non of the feuds feel like a WM feud.

They should have more promos and more asskicking.

Not

ONE ON ONE MATCH..OOOOH SOMEONE DISTRACTED THE OTHER GUY!

NEXT WEEK: REPEAT THE SAME WITH SWITCHED SPOTS.

NEXT WEEK: TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN PEOPLE THAT WILL FACE EACH OTHER AT MANIA!

Meh
>>
>>1096357
The Usos have been doing a shitty ripoff of their style for years and they've had the tag division built around them
>>
1) Make Triple H v Roman Reigns a weasel suit match.

2) That's it.
>>
File: 1WXhehr.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1WXhehr.gif
967 KB, 270x252
>>1096163
>>
Give Rusev the belt
>>
Roman - HHH goes on first before Shane - Taker. Roman wins, HHH and Steph congratulate him after or backstage

Shane-Taker is the main event. Roman interferes and helps Taker win and joins the authority, Shane has something in the lockbox to continue his angle
>>
Can/will broadcasting muffle out all the boos reigns inevitably will get?
>>
>>1096038
Roman loses clean as a whistle, Haitch has one last lengthy run as a consistently performing Heel Champ until WM33 and puts over a more fitting babyface.
>>
>>1096134
>Finn Baloring and the Baloring Club

Yawn
>>
>>1096342
Should've made the clusterfuck match for the tag belts, make it TLC for the Dudleys angle
>>
With the talent wwe has right now, this is an impossible task.

Trump vs. Bernie Sanders
Roman vs. Trips
Hulk Hogan vs. Big Poppa Pump
Sting vs. Undertaker
Beat Big Show Challenge (Every irrelevant manlet iwc darling will be in this)
Shane vs. Mr Mcmahon, winner takes control of company
Have the women get nude piss break part. (Eva Marie, Becky, Paige, Alicia, Mandy, & Emma would only participate)

This will make Wrestlemania be the best ever. Simply because of Trump vs. Sanders as the main event.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1344x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1344x756
>>1097462
>hhh year long reign
who will he work with that we haven't seen a million times.
>>
>>1097480
BUT WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON??
>>
>>1097485
One of the roster members that wasn't around during his prime run roughly a decade ago?
He's a veteran and could make younger guys look good with his credibility. Also having him be dominant champ for a year would make the belt a prize to fight over again.
It's not an ideal circumstance, for sure. But it's better than Roadman Rings winning.
>>
>>1096357
So a group that's whole gimmick was ripping off NWO and DX comes back to the company who created and owns NWO and DX.
That's kind of stupid.
>>
File: 1427235737031.png (1 MB, 1365x767) Image search: [Google]
1427235737031.png
1 MB, 1365x767
>>1096038
>RAW this week
>Owens gets beat on by the 6 guys
>Go home RAW
>Owens goes to Steph about getting jumped last Monday and demands she do something about
>says he joined the authority so he could be a main eventer not so he could be made a fool of
>Steph in a fit of rage books him against her husband and Roman at mania
>reminds her about being the IC champ
>says we'll see who is IC champ on Thursday night Smackdown in an Ironman match with Sami Zayn if Owens wins he doesn't have to be in the mania match, but if he loses he does
>Zayn wins
>other 5 complain that they wanted Owens and ask what about them
>Steph says it'll be a 7 man ladder match for the IC title at mania with 1 mystery fighter
>Smackdown
>New Day vs League of Nations
>2 minute squash match
>afterwards Sheamus goes to Steph and says Barrett, Rusev, and Del Rio are holding him back and that he doesn't want to be League of Nations anymore
>Steph tells him to find two people to tag with
other stuff
>Bayley drops the title at Takeover to Asuka
>Regal goes up to her and asks how that happened
>Admits she's worried for her friends going into mania and distracted
>Regal says he understands and that he'll make a few calls and see what he can do
>Bayley appears at mania in a 4 way Divas match
>Goldberg run-in during Ryback vs Kalisto to screw Rybotch out of the title allowing Kalisto to retain
>Mark Henry wins the battle royal
>Foley and Funk just endorse Dean, they don't give him weapons (PG era, makes no sense)
>>
>>1097458
Thats probably the best overall option for long term story and also something that could possibly happen (not super likely, but it's an outside chance)

Although I'd add a couple extra things.

Romen and Trips go 15+ mins, both get the standard moves in, both kick out from finishers, eventually Roman goes over, both guys worn out, but they've drawn a line under the past 4-5 months, and Trips stands up and claps Reigns, but doesn't interact with him aside from that.

Taker vs Shane starts, with Vince somewhere at ringside, since he wants to see his son get destroyed. The match has all the required spots, smashing through the cell at some point.

Shane gets some ridiculous shit in there (maybe a coast to coast) putting on a convincing match, but Taker gets a strong offence going and Shane starts to struggle, Roman's theme hits and Shane smiles, the anti-authority guy is here to turn the match around.
Reigns storms into the ring, cocks his fist looking at Taker, then 180s and instead spears a shocked Shane.
Taker just stands there looking furious but Vince starts yelling and forces him to make the pin with a very fast count.
The cell is lifted, and Vince enters the ring
Vince and Roman shake hands in the ring.
After the turn is solidified, Trips can come out, and raise Roman's arm.
Suddenly, at the top of the ramp, Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels appear, as joint hosts of this Mania, they head to the ring, mics in hand, but instead of talking, they square up against the authority.

Shane sweet chins HHH.
Austin stunners Vince.
Taker chokeslams Reigns.
All at the same time.

The three Texans (I know Michaels isn't a born Texan, but he's billed from there so it'll do) raise their arms in front of the Texas crowd, to a massive pop, and giving a good moment to end the night with.

Roman wins the title and is kept strong
HHH keeps his position of power
Taker gets the win
Shane doesn't lose clean

It's not exactly good at all, but it would be fun.
>>
>>1096134
>owens and wyatts come out
>wyatts are pro-authority
disgusting
>>
>>1096038
>HHH vs Roman
>nearing end of decent paced 20 min match where Roman looked strong, but Hatch took advantage of his hotheadness
>Ref down somehow
>Steph hands HHH the sledgehammer
>SPEAR
>Ref still down
>SUDDENLY
>I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
>RKO to Roman
>RKO to HHH
>Randy lays HHH on top of Roman
>1 2 3 ding ding ding
>The next night on Raw
>If anyone's beating you for that title, its me
>Fast Forward to Summerslam
>BMJ "I'm back and I want the title one last time

therideneverends.jpg
>>
>>1097553
please god no

the only way that this can work is if decides he doesn't have to get a reason behind his actions and just silently does HHH's bidding through beating the shit out of people

You guys shit on Rollin's lengthy expositions on why he sold out....can you fucking imagine for a second how awful Reigns would be in that role..I cannot even fathom it

Let him win and turn heel but in a cocky " I do what I want because no one can stop me" way that is barely different from his personality now and have Cena come and tell him he still hasn't earned his place until he defends against him.

If done right, Cena could have even the smarks on his side
>>
>>1097632
like I said, it isn't exactly a good solution, there's not many ways that Mania can have everyone walking out happy at this point, while also having roman win the title.
That said there's no reason why reigns couldn't turn in a way similar to what I suggested and still be a cocky badass, I'd never suggest putting him on the mic if he was acting as authority muscle, since you've got trips and steph for that.
That said I don't feel that he should be all too close to the authority either, he should act as a stoic mercenary type, squashing people at the authorities behest when it suits him, and they keep him at the top of the card so to speak, simply a mutual agreement rather than reigns being a full blown authority figure.
>>
Make this guy in charge of everything.
>>
Its shitty booking time
since we have 0 star power I will try to use what we have
>Mania begins
>Andre memorial battle royal
Braun Strowman murders everyone on the ring (I know I know)
>United States Title
After the match Erick Rowan appears and beat the shit out of everyone and steal the title
>Intercontinental Title
Harper appear and do the same thing
>Divas Title
Sister abgial do her debut stealing the tittle

After this Bray appears in the middle of the ring and begin to say how this is only the beggining of something greater and stuff like this, but all of sudden
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-mdFXKyBU
They have a quick match and Bray goes over

>Taker Match
everything is going fine after 30 min of match the whole wyatt family show up and destroy the cage, set the ring on fire e beat the shit up of shane and taker until vince appears and ask what they want, bray reply saying that they give all the titles back if one of his brothers can go to the main event and vince accept the deal.
At the main event Eric Young shows up as the new family member and win the match.
>>
>>1096134
2/10

>>1096051
0/10

>>1096163
2/10

>>1096192
10/10

>>1097657
This

>>1097662
10/10
>>
>>1097460
You can't fade the 100k m8.
>>
>>1097460
They can try mute the crowd
TRY
>>
>>1097657
lol he couldn't even book ROH satisfactorily like 5 years ago, dafuq makes you think he could do it now in WWE?

fucking Corny marks
>>
>>1097513
> WWE created nWo

18+
>>
>>1097709
Well WCW is a WWE product :^)
>>
>>1096199
>implying Shane would come back just to job to his fuckhead dad and Neanderthal brother-in-law

He's had some pretty good successes. He doesn't need the WWE, and I doubt he would come back just for shits and giggles, considering that there were obviously some tension among Shane and Administration GIRL.
>>
File: tamatonga.jpg (11 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
tamatonga.jpg
11 KB, 225x300
>>1096038
tama debuts, helps even the odds, creates a new faction with roman.
>>
>>1097884
The boonation
>>
>Main Event
You're in an all-in or all-out situation and lets be honest, nobody wants either. You need a different outcome than either Roman or Haitch winning.
This next week on Raw, have Haitch get antsy, and as a contingency to lessen Roman's chance at the title, the winner of Dean vs Brock enters the Title match later that night.
It makes Haitch look pretty dumb, and unsure of himself, but this is the corner they've written themselves into. To make it more believable, sell his fear of THE BIG DOG both on this forthcoming Raw and in the match itself, Haitch often leaving the ring, shying away from open confrontation with Roman and picking the pieces of the other two men's fight.
Dean Wins

>Dean vs Brock
Dean Wins by doing something fucking ridiculous, over-the-top and death-defying. Tron-dive shit.

>IC Title
Owens Wins. Enters a lengthy program with Zayn.

>US Title
Ryback Wins. Belt desperately needs a Heel to drop it to a more suitable face.

>Tag Titles
LoN win. They're actually entertaining, and all great wrestlers. New Day are getting dragging with their constant unfunny monologues. Have Big E go singles competition for a while, maybe pick up the US Title? Kofi and Xavier stay tag, they all remain a solid unit, though, even though they splinter into separate divisions.
Rusev and Del Rio ideally head up the LoN whilst Sheamus and Barrett, like Big E, take a more singles-centric role.

>Shane vs Taker
Shane Wins after calling in a legend. Don't know who because I don't know the realms of legitimate reason, here, but someone for a good pop.
Other than that, good underdog match with Shane struggling to survive as he gets thrown off cages and shit.
>>
>AJ Styles wins the world title on a SmackDown
>AJ Styles proceeds to feud with with the brand new mega stable called The Gay Community
>>
File: 1455302054934.jpg (20 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1455302054934.jpg
20 KB, 500x345
>>1096038

2 words. Bork tassel shark
>>
>>1097657
Speaking of Corny.

I swear there was a "bring back Vince Russo" sign on Raw but I may have hallucinated it.
>>
It's not WWE's fault. Everybody got injured at the same time. Of course they aren't going to have a proper buildup to the event when they have to come up with a new card in the last minute.
>>
>>1098114
The only believable way Dean Ambrose could go over Brock is if Bray Wyatt costs the latter the match. If you think Dean should beat Brock clean then you're an idiot.
>>
>>1098752
I don't think he should.
Ideally, Brock would go over Dean and get over the latter as an underdog.
But with the situation they've written themselves into, I feel like they need a well-received, young babyface to close out Mania strong. So I feel Dean would have to win and gain entry into the title picture to truly salvage it.
It's just the terrible place they've written themselves into.
>>
>>1098772
Except that I'm sure that they had a very solid card before all the injuries started piling up. I heard that the original main event for the card was going to be Roman Reigns (c) vs Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>1098793
Well, injuries did pile up. That and silly booking has put them in a place where a lesser evil such as Ambrose winning is necessary to salvage the whole.
Also, I can't imagine Seth being in the ME. They'd just be giving fans another person to cheer for over Roman.
>>
>>1098772
>So I feel Dean would have to win and gain entry into the title picture to truly salvage it.
no, it would be dumb and make brock look weak, and dean wouldnt be in the mainevent because BMJ, seth and to lesser degree orton would be back and be placed in the mainevent.
Keeping brock strong would be the best recourse
>>
>>1098818
>and dean wouldnt be in the mainevent because BMJ, seth and to lesser degree orton would be back and be placed in the mainevent.

At Wrestlemania?
Are you even reading what's being said?
>>
>>1098752
1. Brock Lesnar sees Dean come after him with a chainsaw.
2. Brock Lesnar shits his adidas and runs the fuck away.
3. Heyman cuts a scathing promo about how Dean is the resurrection of ECW and takes out his remote control that he controls Lesnar with, and orders Lesnar to walk to Ambrose and be gutted with a chainsaw.
4. Here is your winner, Dean Ambrose.

Unrelated video of Dean and Renee hanging out with Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella at some spiritual mumbo jumbo bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0b87IY-RsQ
>>
>>1098822
Yes
>dean winning at mania making brock look week
he wouldnt enter the title picture aka mainevent for long or at all because of all those guys coming back in waves, BMJ could be weeks from now, orton any minute and seth by summer, so it would be a waste and lessen brocks power level.
>>
>>1098837
So you didn't read what was said. Good to know, Champ.
The initial assertion was Dean winning with the stip that the winner enters the title picture.
I acknowledge Dean winning is not ideal, but it's a necessary evil to salvage the ME because Haitch/Roman winning is even worse.
Brock taking a loss is the price we pay for WWE's incompetence.
>>
>>1098828
I swear, Dean looks like a lot of fun to just hang out and shoot the shit with.

>>1097669
Sorry Deanetty, I only channel WWE Creative, I don't come up with my own ideas.
>>
>>1098837
bmj?
>>
>>1098850
>I swear, Dean looks like a lot of fun to just hang out and shoot the shit with.
only if your buds with him, he seems to not like interacting with the fans, but with kids hes at ease and really cool with.
>>
>>1098874
faggot
>>
>>1098558
no you were not
>>
>>1098828
Why is Daniel such a FREEGAN HIPPIE
>>
>>1098747
All of the injures to the major players happened LAST year.

> implying WWE books in advance
>>
>put trips vs ramen with the rock in his corner in the opening match so fans won't leave angry
>usos beat dudleyz via rikishi interference
>battle royale has finn debuting, social outcasts get a few funny spots, ends with harper winning cause the wyatts aren't doing shit with bray's fucked up back
>ic ladder match has stardust winning via transforming back to cody ie his upper attire gets ripped off
>womens triple threat has becky winning, with flair costing charlotte the win
>new day beats league of jobbers with a cool finisher combo from all 3 members and fella eats the pin
>kalisto wins clean over rybotch
>aj beats y2j, strong match of the night contender
>deanetty wins over brock, with steve austin's help, we see a passing of the torch from austin to dean
>shane beats taker via bullet club interference, and shane makes an announcement about the incoming change on raw, starting tomorrow night
>>
>>1099739
>>put trips vs ramen with the rock in his corner in the opening match so fans won't leave angry

Worked last time.
>>
>>1099741
>>>>opening match
>>
>>1099748
So instead you piss them off at the beginning so they're mad the entire night?

Genius.
>>
>>1099751
They'll be pissed at first, but they'll wind down during the usos and battle royal. The ladder match should get them excited again, and the womens match should have them going for piss breaks or food. New Day vs LoN should be fun, and kalisto ryback calms them down. AJ Y2J should get them chanting for AJ and temporarily forget the opener. Dean getting the passing of the torch from Stone Cold could make it the pop of the night. Shane Taker ending it will make people want to tune in raw the next night to see what happens.
>>
>>1099761
> people will enjoy seeing Lesnar get fucked over so Ambrose gets a cheap win

You're nearly as out-of-touch as Vince
>>
>>1099763
Seeing how the current storyline is going, he is gonna lose. Can see it a fucking mile away already. I just added the Cody thing as a personal preference. If you noticed any progression about Dean the past year, it's that he is doing all the hard work, gets screwed over again and again while being more over than Roman. He's gonna win. Might as well have Austin in there too.
>>
>>1099741

>opening match

Smarks are so dumb
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.