[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is going to happen? Will Vince screw the Undertaker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: shane-taker.jpg (101 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
shane-taker.jpg
101 KB, 615x300
What do you think is going to happen?
Will Vince screw the Undertaker by losing again at Mania, to form a storyline around Shane and win the fans over by getting rid of Stephanie and HHH for a few weeks?
Or will Shane just lose and be dropped again?
>>
>>1059939
The only situation I can see if Shane were to win is a brand split.
While the roster isnt big enough for it, there are a few guys like AJ, Owens and Deano that could have good runs as a Big Gold, or 'elevated IC' champ being the face of SD without them commiting to the WHC.

But I doubt shane's back long term so I reckon he loses to taker and the raw after mania opens with a Steph promo
>>
>>1059939
What I think will happen:
>Shane wins
>Get rid of Authority for like a month
>They win some match to come back into power at the next PPV and everyone groans

What might be cool:
>Shane O Mac wins
>Fires Steph and removes Triple H as COO, tells HHH if he wants to still have a job he better retain his title
>Crowd wants Roman to lose in main event
>Shane costs HHH the match, turning heel and making Reigns his corporate champ
>>
>>1059939
>Why are Grandpa and Daddy fighting?: the match
Honestly, couldn't be less interested.
>>
>>1059968
>yfw Summerslam is a mania 2000 style McMahon representative match
>tweener Vinces Rep: now silent badass tweener champ Roman
>smart heels Haitch and Stephs Rep: returning smart heel Seth
>wildcard face Shanes rep: wildcard Dean Ambrose
>>
So was Shane definitely calling out Roman when he referred to "Guys with not a lot of talent getting all the breaks"? Seemed like a pretty nasty burn to me, but there is no Daniel Bryan-level over guy on the roster right now for Shane to make his top guy if he wins to make the point that the fans hate Roman and love XYZ
>>
>>1060066
It was just smark pandering, chill.
>>
>>1060066
If they push a guys smarks are okay with hard enough for the marks to get behind then its possible. AJ Seth and Owens will be universally loved by smarks so if they can get one of them over with the marks as a babyface thats their best bet at keeping everyone satisfied. And AJ busted out a couple of his better spots last night which will get him over faster so he could get a decent push while he can still go.
>>
>>1060066

We're supposed to think he's talking about Roman to get the smarks on board but he's probably just talking about HHH.

If Shane wins or decides to have a representative or an alliance with someone it'll be with Roman because Roman is one of the guys not getting the breaks.

It's retarded, it doesn't make sense, and everyone will fucking hate but remember this WWE and this is Vince.

Make Roman look strong.
>>
>>1060281

Nah dude he said "no talent" getting pushed

That's Roman, that's only Roman

We're all getting swerved at mania

Angle is coming back to help Shane
>>
The Wyatts will interfere in the Shane/Taker match and make Shane go over

The seeds were sown last night with Wyatt touching HHH's title
>>
>>1059939
>two old fucks fighting at wrestle-mania.
Fuck this shit.
>>
>yfw intervention by BMJ?
>>
>>1060331
This
>>
>>1059939
It's likely that Taker is going over given everything that we know about the situation.

They were scrambling for ages to find Undertaker an opponent, so it's pretty obvious Vince just rang up Shane at the last possible moment. As for fighting for control of Raw, that's obviously just a story to give the match added importance.

It's also pretty obvious that the story was thrown together very late in the day. It's still a mixed message to what Shane is even fighting for. Shane says he is fighting for Raw, but Vince says that will give him total control of WWE. So which is it? Is it both? Does Vince get Smackdown? What the fuck is with the lockbox that has literally only ever been mentioned once? Why is Undertaker doing what Vince asks no questions asked?

All in all it's just an excuse for another opponent to feed to taker I feel.
>>
>>1060543
He...he's giving him control of Raw, the largest and most important part of WWE's day-to-day part of business. In doing so, he is defacto giving him "control of the WWE."

ie, Vince and Steph can play around on Smackdown and NXT, and....what's the other one even called? Main Event? No one gives a fuck about any of those shows. Get it?
>>
>>1060281
This.

Roman's whole angle is that he is an underdog who never gets a chance.

This being fucking retarded is part of why Ramen is so unpopular.
>>
>>1060640
It could be could for the lower shows and even expanding brands.
>>
>>1060770
If you meant, "could be good," I agree 100%. I'm just speaking through Vince's POV and why he's saying Shane winning at WM will give Shane "Control of the company."
>>
File: sting.jpg (15 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
sting.jpg
15 KB, 642x361
>>1059939
First thing that came to my mind was Pic Related, think about it

>Shane "bought" WCW
>Stang has been fighting The Authority since the beginning
>If Shane wins, then The Authority is defeated and Stang succeeds

No, I don't think Stang vs Taker will actually happen, but this how it could turn out.
Assuming Stang can do it of course, idk his current state.
>>
>>1060331
not a bad idea, could bring credibility for taker losing to a obviously chanceless opponent
>>
>>1060303

Ok.
>>
>>1060785
stang is pretty much dead
seth killed him with the turnbuckle powerbomb
>>
>>1060785
Sting's neck is in worse shape than Angle's thanks to le a plus player
>>
What if it's a draw
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.