[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nakamura and Styles Sign with WWE >Everyone says they'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1440109334877.jpg (18 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1440109334877.jpg
18 KB, 267x179
>Nakamura and Styles Sign with WWE
>Everyone says they'll do a great job with them
>it won't be like the others
>remember charlotte, sasha, becky, Owens, ambrose, sting, dudley boys, tyler breeze, ziggler........

MFW
>>
File: 1384859488670.jpg (27 KB, 324x278) Image search: [Google]
1384859488670.jpg
27 KB, 324x278
>>871080
>>Everyone says they'll do a great job with them
the opposite its happening.
>>
File: 0b0.jpg (81 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
0b0.jpg
81 KB, 450x488
>>871085
>>
OP confirmed for idiot.

Meltzer reported that Nakamura is getting a HUGE money deal to come to WWE that none of those wrestlers got. It's the only way they could have convinced him to sign with them. Comparing him to any of those is a joke. He's not some indie darling like Owens; he's the number 1 or 2 wrestler in all of Japan, practically a celebrity over there. And he's not some old and out of his prime legend like Sting. The fact that WWE would throw that kind of money at Nakamura and have him be another Owens or Ziggler wasting away in the midcard is laughable. Nakamura is getting main event money.

Also, Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Breeze, Ziggler... wtf? Who cares about them?
>>
>Charlotte
Divas champion almost instantly, over as fuck as a heel
>Sasha
BORING
>Becky
Arguably in the top 5 face characters in the company
>Owens
Former Intercontinental Champion, regularly booked strong, rarely loses 100% clean
>Ambrose
Former US Champion, Part of the best stable in years, current Intercontinental Champion, #1 face
>Sting
Old as fuck, who cares
>Dudley Boys
See fucking above
>Tyler Breeze
Shit gimmick, was always going to be Fandango 2.0, literally the only way to save him is to push his career down the Jericho route
>Ziggler
Meme wrestler, fuck off
>>
Apparently WWE will be licensing Nakamura's theme Subconscious. WWE must be taking this signing very seriously considering they rarely go through the trouble of buying licensed music for wrestlers, rather than doing it in house. CM Punk is the only one I can think of. Good news, who knows what kind of shit theme CFO$ would of came up with for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUgUltquAa4
>>
>>871109
Don't people bitch about Charlotte regardless of what side she is?
>>
>>871104
> meltzer reported
Stopped reading there
Go back to wew faggot
>>
>>871116
She is legit one of the worst workers i have ever seen in my life
>>
File: mfwgodexists.webm (379 KB, 246x256) Image search: [Google]
mfwgodexists.webm
379 KB, 246x256
>we will see John Cena vs Shinsuke Nakamura in our lifetime
>>
>>871080
>Everyone says they'll do a great job with them
Where?
>>
>>871116

She's a fucking shitty worker, but at least kids and that boo her and cheer Becky. She's doing her job in that respect.
>>
>>871118
>being such a contrarian that you pretend Dave Meltzer isn't reputable
anti-smarks are amazing
>>
>>871109
>Charlotte
>Over in any shape or form
oh my sides
>>
>>871109
>charlotte
>over as fuck
the only reason she's getting any reaction is because Becky is over
>>
>>871080
>Charlotte
Fair point, she's not over and an accessory to her Father.
>Becky
Actually gets better reactions than expected.
>Sasha
She's still undefeated so they'll likely push her down the line.
>Owens
Spent most of 2016 as a Champ, one of their most consistent performers whom crowds react the most for.
>Ambrose
Has been picking it up in-ring lately. Has been their most organically over babyface in a while.
>Sting
Got injured. Can't be helped. Fair point somewhat, though, usage shit in general.
>Dudleyz
Very fair point.
>Breeze
DOA
>Ziggler
Past it anyway.
>>
File: 1451237917832.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1451237917832.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>871273
Lets not forget dear old dad too
>>
>>871297
Charlotte's stacked as fuck core always perturbs me.
Does she not at least try and keep it toned and in check? It just bulges out like the Jeribelly.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 496x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 496x492
>>871109
>Memebrose
>#1 face
>>
>>871584
i guess he means in the outlaws.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.