[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post subtle ways or thing you would do to improve a wrestler.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: finn NXT.png (3 MB, 2028x1236) Image search: [Google]
finn NXT.png
3 MB, 2028x1236
Post subtle ways or thing you would do to improve a wrestler.

>Finn Balor
After a particularly grueling match in which he is le Demon, have him no-sell for a moment during victory, then roll his eyes back and faint.
Get over the point that it's possession to give the gimmick greater depth because he has zero personality and no ability to talk elsewhere.
>>
>Dean Ambrose
Quits bouncing off the ropes 5 times in a match and reserves it for once a month. Also, shave head bc we know he's going bald and a forward combover is just sad.
>Kevin Owens
Lose 40 pounds. He looks like the fat kid that doesn't want to take off his shirt at the pool.
>The New Day
Give Big E the US title
>Ramen Rains
Never speak again. Go full mute and get a manager/mouthpiece. Alternatively, die
>Shame Moose
No more beard braiding.
>Ryback
Bring cooler out when entering, after match has a sandwich or something.
>ADR
Marries a Diva for a green card.
>Charlotte
Quit saying "Dad" 30 times when cutting a promo with Rick Flair
>Tyler Breeze
Starts vaping and riding those little hover boards.
>Rusev+Lana
Release sex tape.
>Usos
Nothing, they suck.
>Dolph Ziggler
Update that fucking style
>Cena
Nothing, he is perfect
>>
>>833934
>>Kevin Owens
>Lose 40 pounds. He looks like the fat kid that doesn't want to take off his shirt at the pool.

If he did he'd lose his uniqueness, though.
I agree he should trim a bit but having a little weight plays into his persona very well.
If he didn't have the gut he'd just be a short dude and be less impressive in-ring because A) No weight behind strikes and B) No more "uncanny agility for a man of his size" shit can be sold by commentary.
>>
>>833938
He just looks like such a fatshit though. Not intimidating at all. He's reaching comedy heel levels of obesity
>>
File: harperworkingout.jpg (59 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
harperworkingout.jpg
59 KB, 480x480
>>833908
>barrett or nevile
give him a mr. bean gimmick instantly over
>owens
get him to drop some weight and get toned
>deanetty
give him a hardcore gimmick that brings back the hardcore title.
>ryback
just let him wreck shit again, da big guy.
>kalisto
let him go solo
>paige
nothing shes a botch machine and will be done with wrestling eventually.
>bayley
let her have that flash mean streak they show her have sometimes during the match when shes pissed off more.
>seth
nothing hes A+ perhaps give him a remix of his current them with soundbites or something
>big cass
push him to the moon with enzo as his manager
>the hype man
needs more time to get better in the ring, let him tag with ryder full time until hes ready
>the GOAT harper
beat the shit out of brayyyy lmao for being a terrible leader and losing, take over the family, with a mean streak, he makes them legit monsters, he looks strong, goes after the title.
>>
>>833934
>KO lose weight
I'm perfectly fine with him being a fat side character. Every anime needs at least one fatty.
>>
>>833934
>>833942
you guys forget that owens chubbiness plays into his persona and gimmick. I do agree he should drop a little bit of weight though. Maybe look like he did when he debuted

Also.. another thing he could do without any of the weight loss is maybe work on his arms / shoulders to achieve full Bowling ball bear mode.

He would look pretty awesome but I think that risks him losing some of his speed
>>
>>833942
Bad form, Harps.

Feet should be planted flat. Lift from the heels.

(Unless he's just getting into position or something.)

And socks, no shoes? What?
>>
>>835027
>just call me the zayn or owensmark
How the fuck does his chubbiness play into his persona or gimmick?

Literally the only time his weight has been mentioned is when Randy made fun of him
>>
>>835044
commentators always mention how he moves for his size.

If he lost literally everything he would just be a quebecois who can do flips. No impact added with the cannonball nothing.

Do you remember how he looked when he debuted in NXT and when he had his first match with BMJ? I honestly think that look was fine.

I have a feeling if trips or vinnie decide they wanna infact move him up the card(wishful thinking) theyre goin to get him to drop weight like he did in the developmental process before coming to NXT

but yes. In August he seemed to gain that gut back again.
>>
> people wanting Owens to look the same as anybody else

You're being worked. Sit down, marks.
>>
>>835044
Ryback also pulled a lot of cheap shots about his weight, which was worse than Reigns constant testicle references. Especially coming from a guy who can barely go through one match without injuring someone.
>>
>>835070
I'm guessing it's a lot harder to maintain his physique when he's touring on the main roster instead of basically living out of the PC
>>
>>835098
>Especially coming from a guy who can barely go through one match without injuring someone.
>the injury meme
fast when was the last time the big guy injured someone?
>>
>>835098
>Ryback
Make injuring people part of his gimmick.
He is a hitman who will go after and try to injure whoever he gets pointed at. Usually working for the Authority. However the point about working for whoever is the highest bidder is driven home when he turns on Seth to instead work for Paul Heyman. Doesn't give a shit about titles or prestige just wants to FUCK shit up.
He gets a kill move too.
>>
>>835212
Russo go hommu
>>
>Finn Balor

End the match after his entrance is done
>>
>>833908
>Sin Cara
Cut some eye holes in his mask
>Baron Corbin
Have him stop looking bored all of the time
>Non English Speakers
Get a translator like the UFC. It probably wouldn't hurt cause Anderson silva still gets heat after his words are translated.
>Announce team
Replace them with people who would avtually call the match and not just chat. Eg. Jim Ross, Renee Young Corey Graves
>Hideo Itami
Allow him to use GTS and busaiku kick
>Seth Rollins
Allow him to use curb stomp again
>Daniel Bryan
go back to a more technical submission based style
>Finn Balor
Have him foam his mouth or breath fire when in demon persona
>Dash and Dawson
Embrace how boring they are
>Dean Ambrose
stop dressing like luke harper
>Bray Wyatt
Keep implying he has magical powers
>Chad Gable
book him like Bret Hart
>League of Nations
Recruit an American and make him hate America
> Tag Teams
Give each member a solo finisher
>Dean Ambrose
Turn Dirty Deeds back into a Headlock Driver. Have him stop doing that pendulum clothesline everyone sees coming.
>>
>Finn Balor
>Gains body paint over the course of a match.
>Is consumed by the Demon, unable to revert to being Finn.
>Demon interrupts matches and moments without rhyme or reason. Doesn't always attack, just... lurks... distracts
>Becky Lynch dons her goggles on a quest to track it down
>???
>Becky splits the demon from Finn
>Forever grateful, tanks fer dat Beckoi, you shore kicked its aerse, yada yada
>Becky has the ability to call upon the demon

No, I have not thought about this hard enough.
>>
>>835195
Rusev.
>>
>Finn Balor
Have him date Eva Marie, ditch le demon face and go heel

>Bayley
Have a backstage segment where she and Carmella hug in a suggestive manner

>Asuka
Have a win with all her submission move instead of making them transitional moves.

>>837260

This is fucking ridiculous and I love it. Atleast Becky would get some sort character

>Demon Becky
>Muh dick
>>
>>837186
This so much
>>
>>835042
He's clearly just getting into position, that's kind of an impossible starting point for actually moving any kind of weight. And if someone has the mobility lifting without shoes can be better, less lift on the feet makes for a more advantageous position for pulling.
>>
>My name is Xavier Woods, I'm magic on the mic, and I've got a PhD, and you can't teach that!
>And this right here, this is Big E, and he's got 300lbs of booty, and you can't teach that!
>And this right here, this is Kofi Kingston, and he's as skinny as my trombone, and you can't teach that!
>BADA BOOM, REALEST UNICORNS IN THE ROOM! HOW YOU DOIN?
>>
>>838436
>and I've got a PhD, and you can't teach that!

I want this just for the hilarity of this line.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.