[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: Miz's Moneymaker.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Miz's Moneymaker.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>Miz isn't a bad wrestler

He's sloppy sometimes, sure, and he has an infamous inability to catch.
But he can keep step with people better than him enough not to drag them down and is really good at engaging the crowd and they benefit because of his ability to do so.
>>
>Cesaro doesn't deserve to be a main eventer. He definitely deserves it more than Reigns but until they both gain some charisma and mic skill, neither of them deserve to be top guys.
>Raw and NXT are both shit. NXT is just better booked shit.
>Lucha Underground can easily become more popular than WWE in a few years.
>>
>>800017
>>Cesaro doesn't deserve to be a main eventer. He definitely deserves it more than Reigns but until they both gain some charisma and mic skill, neither of them deserve to be top guys.

Is this really an unpopular opinion?
Cesaro as a Main Eventer seems to be a very divisive topic so I wouldn't call one camp or the other unpopular; either side of the fence is equally weighty.
I also think people who want him to get a push don't necessarily think he's a viable long-term top guy or main eventer, just that he'd be an awesome prospect for a short-term/infrequent push to the top-flight to capitalize on how much fans love him and to provide a fresh face.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with Sheamus.
>>
I like Dolph Ziggler
>>
>>800020
>just that he'd be an awesome prospect for a short-term/infrequent push to the top-flight to capitalize on how much fans love him and to provide a fresh face.

this i can get behind tbqh
cesaro would be shit as a top guy or someone who is constantly in the main event but every now and then getting the WWEWHC would be a perfectly suitable position
if the WHC was still around he should've been his poster-child
>>
>>800009
If they stuck to it and Rock didn't shoehorn himself into the WrestleMania picture, Miz could have been the top heel for years.
> I like Sheamus' new look, it looks dope. The crown are retards for chanting "YOU LOOK STUPID" especially with Ziggler walking around
> Usos are a fine tag team and are really underused
> Swagger is a fantastic wrestler and his WHC run was not his fault in the slightest, the booking was against him from the start
> Rey earned that WHC title show he won at the Rumble, proving he can go with the bigger guys and worked his ass off. If Eddie didn't die, he probably never would have got his chance, but he is definitely worthy of being called a 3-time world champion
> I find Enzo and Cass annoying as hell. They come out every week and give the exact same long-ass dialogue over and over. I have no idea how people like them, they look like jackasses
> Christain is 6/10 at best. He's okay in the ring, but he hasn't got any presence about him, its like he lost his edge...
>>
> The last good WWE games were WWE All Stars and before that SvR 2007, 2008 was a huge dip in quality
> Shawn isn't the greatest of all time. Stone Cold, Rock, Hulk, even Cena are much bigger stars. But the best of all time has to be Undertaker
>>
>>800034
>>800037
>/asp/ trip trying to get over with his amateur b8

The hostile /wwe/ takeover hasn't been kind to you has it
>>
File: 345.jpg (64 KB, 493x553) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
64 KB, 493x553
>WWE should stop scouting indies for talent
>NXT needs to fuck off to a high school gym somewhere and use talent such as football players, models, actors, big athletes etc
>WWE should stop catering to smarks and instead have 100% of their decisions and programming targeted to marks
>Cruiserweight division and championship needs to come back and midgets like Daniel Bryan should be restricted to only being able to compete in this division
>It doesn't matter whether or not somebody "deserves" a push or a title. WWE is a business and business is more important than your gay little feelings ("b-but muh damiel bwyan deserves it!!111" Too fucking bad you little queer faggot)
>New Day aren't funny or entertaining unless you're 12
>WWE needs more gimmicks and less bland gimmickless vanilla indie shitties
>Brand split was good and should happen again
>Time spent wrestling should be equal to that of time spent backstage (more promos, backstage fights etc)
>Ronda Rousey should debut in the men's division and eventually win the WWE WHC
>Triple H is the cancer killing WWE, not Vince
>Vince Russo returning would immediately boost ratings and make the product A LOT more entertaining
>>
>>800048

I know you're trolling but I agree with almost everything on the list to be honest family... Basically everything except for the Ronda rousey part
>>
File: themiz.jpg (87 KB, 624x390) Image search: [Google]
themiz.jpg
87 KB, 624x390
>You now remember that Miz is a former world champion.

WWE's main title means nothing now.
>>
>>800061
>implying the miz shouldn't have been champion
you marks get worked so hard by based miz it's unbelievable
>B-BUT MUH WORKRATE
>HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT
back to /wooo/
>>
Going back and watching attitude era RAW is embarrassing as fuck

>All the women wear thongs and are more than happy showing that fact off
>DX is like a bunch of grown men acting like high schoolers
>South Park characters on most of the signs in the crowd
>"Sexual Chocolate"

This shit, man
>>
>>800061
He sold t shirts though.
>>
>>800061
What was so wrong with his reign?
I had just started watching during that time and thought he was a fucking great Heel. He got more heat from the crowd than any Heel champ that followed him par Punk but even he was fettered by his overness with smarks. Miz was more universally hated.
Who else is there? Orton? Seth? Don't make me laugh, their reigns were nowhere near as Heelish as Miz's. Orton's was boring because he phones it in and Seth has to insult sports teams for heat and spends the other 9 minutes of every promo repeating himself and killing interest.
>>
>>800066
> advocating a career geek midcarder holding the top prize in WWE

18+
>>
>>800009
>stage combat soap operas belong in /tv/
They're not actual wrestling, and they're not a sport. They're /tv/-tier performance art.
>>
The majority of online wrestling fans, especially those who just watch RAW, have zero idea of what charisma is

>>800009
> Miz is really good at engaging the crowd

He's only gotten over one fuckin' time since 2011 and that was entirely due to Sandow
>>
>>800115
they didn't go all in on the miz, it was like "yeah, we'll trust you to hold the belt, but you won't be going over the real stars"

He only really went over a few guys that were clearly booked below him at the time. John Morrison is an example of this.
>>
WWF becoming WWE was the beginning of the end of the company
>>
>>800025

People want good things for him because we know he doesn't have many years left on the active roster. The guy is in Randy and Cena's age group.
>>
>>800061

>The Miz lost his Intercontinental Belt to Xavier Woods in a Street Fighter II match
>>
>>800061
>still a better champion than seth, bryan, hardy and sheamus
>>
>>800066

>fans actually enjoying themselves instead of falling asleep

Yeah anon, that's real embarrassing. glad they got away from that
>>
>>800171
Meant for
>>800067
>>
I think Bray Wyatt is the most valuable yet underutilized talent on the roster right now.
>>
>>800181

If they knew how to book him he could be a main event talent for the next decade.
>>
>>800187
He would need to actually wrestle well for that to be possible. The GOAT harper can only cover for him so long.
>>
>>800061
i think that's part of the reason they merged the WWE and WHC into the WWEWHC

so when people say "wait that scrawny non-wrestler held the highest title in your company?" the suits can say "NO NO THAT WAS A DIFFERENT TITLE"
>>
>>800203
Bryan vs Wyatt was one of the best matches of that year, and Bryan didn't carry Bray at all, the fedora knows his wrestling
>>
>>800212
agreed. plus bray's mic skills are phenomenal. it is such a shame that he literally had to just job for the undertaker and kane.
>>
triple H is underrated
undertaker is greatest wrestler ever
john cena is top 5 ever
daniel bryan is suicide to watch
alberto del rio is fun to watch
>>
>>800067

18+
>>
>>800273
>triple H is underrated

13 world titles later....
>>
>Batista should've won at Wrestlemania XXX
>Brock Lesnar was the right choice to end the streak
>Jack Swagger is pretty cool
>Sami Zayn sucks
>WWE needs to have more homegrown talent, not ROH alumni
>Story/character matters more than the actual in-ring wrestling
>Ruthless Agression era was underrated as hell
>Wrestlemania XIX was better than Wrestlemania X7
>Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar would have been a disaster
>Dirtsheets ruin the fun of wrestling
>>
Besides the fact that Luke Harper looks like a Charles Manson murderer, he's nothing special
>>
John Cena should break Flair's record.
>>
>>800282
>>Jack Swagger is pretty cool
>>Sami Zayn sucks

This is hilarious since Swaggie's best match is easily his one against Zayn
>>
>Brock is getting boring
>I prefer story telling to ring ability
>I like Brayy lmao
>miss Batista
>think Scott Hall should've been world champ
>I like Edge (unpopular on here)
>like Heath Slater
>favorite divas are Natty and Bex
>I want junkie hardy back
>miss Punk
>Wrestlemania X-7 wasn't my favorite
>>
The majority of people who claim to like "storytelling" don't actually know what it is
>>
>>800355
enlighten us because we are too deformed to know
>>
>>800358
It has nothing to do with zany backstage segments or tedious promos
>>
>>800363
obviously
>>
>>800066
>>800068
>>800115
>>800160

That's not what I meant, you stupid fucks.

What I'm implying is that the title means nothing anymore, when you have a guy in your company who was a former champ who no one sees anymore and is basically a comedy gimmick.

NJPW and other promotions give more weight to their titles than the WWE has and does.
>>
>>800363
non-wrestling segment and promos are what separate Pro wrestling from weird choreographed homo man touching like Cyberfights. Just because your vanilla midget husbando can't into it, doesn't mean its not integral.
>>
>>800009
Miz is based as fuck - should be in the US/IC title race
>>
>>800479
only if he does johnny cage gimmick again
>>
>>800282
>Batista should've won at Wrestlemania XXX
No
>Brock Lesnar was the right choice to end the streak
Yes
>Jack Swagger is pretty cool
No
>Sami Zayn sucks
Maybe
>WWE needs to have more homegrown talent, not ROH alumni
Don't care
>Story/character matters more than the actual in-ring wrestling
Yes
>Ruthless Agression era was underrated as hell
It was way better than PG and the shit we have these days, that's for sure
>Wrestlemania XIX was better than Wrestlemania X7
No
>Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar would have been a disaster
No
>Dirtsheets ruin the fun of wrestling
Yes but I read them anyway.
>>
>>800313
>brayy lmao deserves an actual fucking push
Yes but this is complicated
>nxt is overrated
A bit
>nxt crowds are massive meme circlejerks
Not an unpopular opinion
>WM 19 is in the top three Wrestlemanias
Nah
>smarks ruin everything, though this is more of a truth really
Nah
>daniel bryan is boring
He's alright
>divas are boring regardless of who is wrestling
No
>we need more wrestling pepes
Yes
>>
>>800351
>Brock is getting boring
No
>I prefer story telling to ring ability
Yes
>I like Brayy lmao
Yes
>miss Batista
No
>think Scott Hall should've been world champ
Maybe
>I like Edge (unpopular on here)
Yes
>like Heath Slater
Yes
>favorite divas are Natty and Bex
They are pretty good
>I want junkie hardy back
No
>miss Punk
Yes
>Wrestlemania X-7 wasn't my favorite
No
>>
>NXT is overrated
>TNA is underrated
>ROH needs to be rated
>>
>>800504
Batista winning instead of Bryan would be better long-term
Wrestlemania XIX was better IMO because it had Austin vs Rock 3, Angle vs Lesnar, HBK vs Jericho, and Hogan vs McMahon (fun match)
Brock Lesnar probably would've seriously injured Daniel Bryan in the ring
>>
>>800061

I honestly think one of the main reasons behind Miz getting to win the WWE title, was simply to piss off CM Punk off and to try to humble him

Miz won the WWE title before Punk, despite them both wrestling for WWE for roughly the same amount of time (Miz might've been in WWE a few months to a year longer)

It's no secret that Punk legit dislikes Miz probably more than any other WWE wrestler, and he was disgusted by the fact that Miz was the one main-eventing WM as the champ at that point....when it should've been him. Punk has literally admitted this before, and I can't help but think that Miz's run was in part a giant rib against him

Now of course the company wouldn't risk ratings and money JUST to try to irk Punk....the bigger reasons for Miz's run were most likely for media attention over a former reality star winning their top prize, as well as an attempt to try something new and to silence critics who allege that only the same 3 or 4 guys could ever win the WWE title (Cena, Orton, and 2 other random guys who happen to be getting a push at that time)
>>
>>800622
You're an idiot. CM Punk was not a main eventer during early 2011. He wouldn't be until the pipebomb and MITB.
>>
>>800135
Ruthless aggression was a superior era to muh attitude.
>>
>>800406

> What I'm implying is that the title means nothing anymore, when you have a guy in your company who was a former champ who no one sees anymore and is basically a comedy gimmick.

Same thing could be said about Kane and Big Show, who held the title long before Miz. The Miz isn't 'seen' any less than those two are these days (them being associated with The Authority in the main storylines, being the obvious exception).
>>
>>800631

> CM Punk was not a main eventer during early 2011. He wouldn't be until the pipebomb and MITB.

You're an idiot for not realizing that's EXACTLY THE POINT.
>>
>>800009
Beeg Show is based.
>>
>>800021
Seconding this. Decent ring skills, fun on the mic and has a good look.
>>
>>800048
Relax, Kevin Dunn.
>>
>>800590
>TNA
>underrated
Go away, Dixie
>>
>>800143
Oh man just watched that, miz was so mad.
>>
Michael Cole is NOT bad overall as play-by-play commentator. I won't go as far as to say he's great; he has his flaws like every other commentator (he botches every now and then...but so did JR)....but he is not nearly as terrible as the IWC makes him out to be.

He mainly gets shit on for 2 reasons: 1. He was given good ol' JR's spot and he's not JR so people hate him for that; and 2. to this day people still look down on him because he was the skinny, gay-looking interviewer that constantly got owned by Rock, Austin and DX....and now that same guy is the main voice of the company, so they hate him for it

You can add his recent heel run as a third reason....but that mainly came about because he was getting booed during his arena entrances before that anyway

And another thing: he gets shit on for things that aren't even his fault, like talking about different unrelated things during a match, and being forced to plug certain things over and over, like Twitter and the WWE app. People don't realize that Vince has used the commentary team as his personal puppets for many years now, as shown in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmJgCO2JjBI

When Cole's allowed to be himself and not be bound by Vince's fed lines, we get good Cole commentary such as when Bryan won the WWE title, when Eddie Guerrero won the WWE title, when Mankind won the WWE title, WWE's special Beast In The East event a few months ago, and pretty much his entire Smackdown run with Tazz
>>
>>800699
OOH WHAT A MANOEUVRE
OH MY
VINTAGE
You gotta be kiddin me
>>
>>800699
>Tries to talk sense into Vince
>'Yes sir'
>'Ye-'
>'OK Sir'
>'Thank you'
Jesus, how degrading. I almost feel bad for him.
>>
>>800769
>hating vintage
its this generations BAWW GAWWD
>>
>>800699
I think most people realize Vince is feeding him lines. When people shit on Cole they're just annoyed by the current state of commentary as a whole.
>>
>>800131
no that was the only time sandow got over and it was entirely due to the miz
>>
>We'd see an improvement in every single wrestler if they were allowed to improvise instead of going off a script for promos
>Steroids need to come back pls
>Paige is fucking fat
>Sandow's intellectual savior character was bretty gud
>Cena doesn't necessarily need to turn heel, he just needs to actually lose matches here and there
>Daniel Bryan is boring and worse on the mic than Reigns
>>
>Reigns is actually a very good wrestler
>Think that the just a little group of hipsters talk about wrestling on the internet is stupid
>Angle is overrated
>Balor is overrated
>The miz should be in the uppercard
>>
>>801138
>>Steroids need to come back
>>
>>801155
>>Angle is overrated

If ever there was a time to use 18+. It'd be right here.
>>
I have always liked Sheamus. I don't understand why people hate him.

Cesaro is one of the best in the ring, but he's just as boring, un-charismatic as Roman Reigns in everything else.

Bray Wyatt should be top heel and WWE champion.

Kevin Owens is the perfect IC champion.
>>
File: 1448422377143.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448422377143.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>801155
>>Reigns is actually a very good wrestler
>>Angle is overrated
>>Balor is overrated
>>
>>801159
>No leg work before the ankle lock
>If he does it is to the wrong leg
>5 angle slams in one match
>BAH GAWD HE FAILED MOONSAULT
The best wrestler of all times, sure
>>
>>801156

they really should though m80. 75% of the roster could use them badly
>>
Dolph Ziggler is, at best, a mid-card jobber. There is just nothing about him that *pops*. He's just some retro loser that can wrestle well.
>>
>>801169

18+
>>
> Judo + Wrestling would get beat by BJJ
>>
Brand Split needs to come back, scrap NXT and stick with training to the performance center as the NXT crowd is not accurate
RVD, Christian and Slater are all underrated.
Sandow should bring back the intellectual savior gimmick
Orton needs to become a Raw GM, he needs to stop wrestling
Sami Zayn's fine
D Bry was better in Team Hell No
Bray should be the top Heel
Reigns is shit
All of New Day have proven themselves to be capable of good things but will be screwed once they break up
Bubba Ray should have a singles run in WWE
Cody Rhodes needs to get ripped and be pushed as a top face (note I said not THE top face)
Big Show should become a commentator
Tyler Breeze should be Jericho minus the major title Reigns
Enzo and Cass are great
Jason Jordan and Gable should be part of the effort to make the midcard titles legit
Ambrose is a shit face and needs to be a tweener
ADR hasn't been good in WWE for years
Darren Young should be future endeavored
>>
Reigns promos aren't that bad. I can forgive the pauses, and even a little repetition. But I can never forgive him for stopping a Bray Wyatt promo. Also I don't know if this is unpopular but the superman punch should be his finisher if he has all those theatrics, even if it's not that convincing with his build.
>>
>>800021

Agreed. He's the best homegrown WWE guy in ages. That's not saying much but still, I like him.
>>
>>801676
I agree with almost everything except for:
>Orton needs to become a Raw GM, he needs to stop wrestling
He's a great Heel

>D Bry was better in Team Hell No
He's the only face over besides BMJ

>ADR hasn't been good in WWE for years
I like him :/
>>
>>800048
>>WWE should stop scouting indies for talent
except where the hell is it gonna get it's new talent? cena and whichever bella he's with aren't exactly putting out a litter of minisuper cena's yet.
>>NXT needs to fuck off to a high school gym somewhere and use talent such as football players, models, actors, big athletes etc
fuck off with this idea.
>>WWE should stop catering to smarks and instead have 100% of their decisions and programming targeted to marks
>implying wwe ever catered to smarks

>>Cruiserweight division and championship needs to come back and midgets like Daniel Bryan should be restricted to only being able to compete in this division
except it's been proven that in professional wrestling Weight class has no correlation to being able to put on a good match.

>>It doesn't matter whether or not somebody "deserves" a push or a title. WWE is a business and business is more important than your gay little feelings ("b-but muh damiel bwyan deserves it!!111" Too fucking bad you little queer faggot)
can't argue with the cold truth here.
>>New Day aren't funny or entertaining unless you're 12
they're hit or miss.
>>WWE needs more gimmicks and less bland gimmickless vanilla indie shitties
also hit or miss.
Daniel Bryan's storyline between him and the authority (regardless of your derying him as a 'vanilla midget' ) was a really good story for 2014 and he had no gimmick, on the other hand the wyatts have lost every fucking fued they been in since 2014 and have arguably the most interesting gimmmick and it's absolutely infuriating that wwe is just sitting on it.

>>Brand split was good and should happen again
Yes

>>Time spent wrestling should be equal to that of time spent backstage (more promos, backstage fights etc)
no
>>Ronda Rousey should debut in the men's division and eventually win the WWE WHC
yes
>>Triple H is the cancer killing WWE, not Vince
this is literally bait, and your claims of Russo fixing wwe is a pretty bullshit claim to.
>>
>>801676
NXT crowd is what the majority of WWE crowds would be like if they hadn't had their spirits broken by literally years of FUCK YOU, LIKE WHO WE TELL YOU TO LIKE shitbooking
>>
>>803024
> Sheamus
> homegrown

He was a 5-year pro before he even signed a WWE contract
>>
>>800510
>Yes but this is complicated
how is Bray Wyatt getting a push complicated? he's got a good gimmick, children are scared of him, the adults like him, he sells merch, BUT HE HASN'T WON A SINGLE FEUD SINCE 2014! please explain how it would be complicated to actually strap the rocket to his back and send him to the moon
>>
>>800783
That more anything encapsulates how wretchedly awful this generation has been
>>
>>800455
Thanks for being a great example of somebody who doesn't know what storytelling is
>>
>>800699
Here's another reason why people don't like MAGGLE: his speaking voice is about as pleasant as a screwdriver to the temple.

JR was feeding him lines during Foley's title win, Cole was completely out of his depth at Beast in The East, he embarrassed himself with "IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF HIGH FOR EDDIE TONIGHT" at NWO 2002 and his entire SmackDown! run with Taz had the benefit of being edited in post-production.

Maggle is shit, and he's an obnoxious prick who has openly sabotaged anybody who could replace him.
>>
>>803403

Well he did squash ryback at some throwaway ppv. You're right though, they're wasting the best gimmick in the company
>>
>>803486
He genuinely should have beaten undertaker, that would legitimize the gimmick he has, he is the new fear, he has a literally cult family. seriously wwe is just sitting on him and letting him rot.
>>
I don't think a wrestling company should book its product based on a tiny segment of its fanbase like smarks that take the time to post on message boards
>>
File: f80.jpg (22 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
22 KB, 600x330
>>803730
This. When WWE listens to smarks we get bullshit like we saw tonight, New Day coming out 5 fucking times.
>JUST FUCK MY RATINGS UP
>>
>>803730
Good thing none of them do that, huh?
>>
I miss AJ and thought she was more entertaining than any of the current Divas.
The Attitude Era was dumb for the most part, save for Mick Foley and the early part of the Austin-McMahon feud.
Titus O'Neil has the presence and the charisma to be a huge star if pushed (he's getting old though).
Justin Roberts was the best ring announcer since the Fink and they were stupid to release him.
I never saw Jeff Hardy as a main eventer.
Brie is the better Bella twin; people just say Nikki is better because of her giant fake tits, although they're both terrible desu
Ryback should have won at HIAC 2012.
The best WrestleMania is XIX.
I like Roman Reigns.
>>
>>803732
New Day is the only thing on the roster that's actually entertaining
>>
File: dude_wtf.png (75 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
dude_wtf.png
75 KB, 400x320
>>803739
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>803740
> memeposting

I want /sp/ to leave
>>
>>800017
I dont agree with the last thing this anon said but i 100% agree with his point on cesaro and reigns.
>>
File: hmm.gif (3 MB, 300x357) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
3 MB, 300x357
>>801138
>Paige is fucking fat
lmao, low test babby can't handle the heat
>>
The Reality Era so far has been the best era since the Golden Age of wrestling. When all is said and done, the Reality Era will surpass the Golden Age.
>>
>>803842

>curated .gif from her NXT days

the road has taken its tole m8. she has a spare tire and cellulite now.
>>
>>800699
>Michael Cole is NOT bad overall as play-by-play commentator.

He's not a play-by-play commentator though, he never ever calls any moves except finishers. That's not what play-by-play means. He's fucking shit.
>>
>>803736
>I don't like the Attitude Era because I was too young to watch it at the time
>>
>>801155
>>801164
Balor is over-rated.
Angle isn't, though. Dude was prodigal.
>>
>>801155
>Angle is overrated
Wow good job I'm actually mad
>>
File: paigegettingabeerbelly.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
paigegettingabeerbelly.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1080
>>803992
it doesnt help that she drinks a lot of beer, giving her beer guy.
>>
>>803403
I agree but there's a shortage of credible faces to put him over right now. To really push the guy you need to put he WHC title on him but they were already doing that with Rollins (who also needed it).

What they could have done was put him over in the tournament, but then who do you feud him with? Reigns/Ambrose again? Boring. Ryback isn't credible or good enough. Ziggy would be the only possibility in the short term, then a returning Cena or Bryan (ie. another repeated feud).

An Orton v Wyatt feud could have been gold, and a winnable feud for Wyatt, but sadly that's out of the picture for now. Lesnar v Wyatt would have been good if they built Wyatt up more but he just doesn't have the credibility now. I guess they could do Lesnar v Strowman with Heyman and Wyatt dueling on the mic.
>>
>>803736
>I miss AJ and thought she was more entertaining than any of the current Divas.
Barring Sasha on NXT I agree. Actually a Sasha v AJ feud could have been great, shame she didn't stick around for an extra year.
>The Attitude Era was dumb for the most part, save for Mick Foley and the early part of the Austin-McMahon feud.
There was other good stuff, especially in the later years.
>Titus O'Neil has the presence and the charisma to be a huge star if pushed (he's getting old though).
Nah
>Justin Roberts was the best ring announcer since the Fink and they were stupid to release him.
Who
>I never saw Jeff Hardy as a main eventer.
Yes
>Brie is the better Bella twin; people just say Nikki is better because of her giant fake tits, although they're both terrible desu
Nah, Brie tries harder but Nikki is actually better
>Ryback should have won at HIAC 2012.
Nah
>The best WrestleMania is XIX.
Nah
>I like Roman Reigns.
No you don't
>>
>>804065
Ambrose is pretty over and so fans would receive an Ambrose title-feud with Bray pretty well.
It's done-before but if the gold is involved it gets a new air about it.
Other than that Bryan would be an amazing choice but that's of-course not too believable.
When Seth returns as a Face I'd like to see them go at it. Bray as Champ beating the newly-plucky underdog Seth.
>>
>>800609
>Batista winning instead of Bryan would be better long-term
How? Genuinely curious here, not necessarily arguing.
>Wrestlemania XIX was better IMO because it had Austin vs Rock 3, Angle vs Lesnar, HBK vs Jericho, and Hogan vs McMahon (fun match)
Austin/Rock, Hogan/Shane and Angle/Benoit were all better than their counterpart matches plus you had TLC II, a really fun hardcore match, a solid Taker v HHH match (as opposed to the travesty that was HHH putting himself over Booker and Taker in some throwaway match). Sorry but I cannot agree here.
>Brock Lesnar probably would've seriously injured Daniel Bryan in the ring
This is kinda leaping to conclusions. I'd like to see a submission match between the two.
>>
>>804070
>When Seth returns as a Face I'd like to see them go at it. Bray as Champ beating the newly-plucky underdog Seth.
Yeah that would be cool.

Just seems like WWE don't have a plan for Wyatt or anyone else right other than Reigns, and maybe Del Rio and Owens.
>>
>>804077
They have a plan for Del Rio and Owens?
>Del Rio shows up
>beats Cena
>starts wrestling Truth and feuding with Swagger
>first PPV back since winning the strap he loses clean in the semis of a tournament for another title
>he's now bundled into a group made to prop up the WWEWHC with a returning guy and a jobber

>Owens
>was not on Raw
>>
File: 1445801654767.png (62 KB, 881x487) Image search: [Google]
1445801654767.png
62 KB, 881x487
>>804076

Because ALOT of people actually wanted Batista to return, those retarded smarky crowds that booed him (before he turned heel of course) only make up the minority.
>>
>>804079
>They have a plan for Del Rio
No, they don't. They have no idea what to do with him or his gimmick "Mexamerica", so they made him part of the Authority (or Sheamus League of Nations) now. He's pretty much just holding the title until Cena comes back, is my guess.

Owens was gonna feud with Ambrose, but Ambrose has to be Roman Reigns best friend together with the Usos right now so it seems to be postponed at least.
>>
>>804081
i bet yes chant is pretty high.
>>
>>804058
Why do the beautiful have to ruin themesleves ;_;
>>
>>804081
>AJ is more popular than Bryan
Intredasting
>>
>>804081
Based Cena
>>
>>800045
Newfag please go away, Steve's been saying that shit for years
>>
>>804109
>he's an /asp/ie

Why are you posting on /wwe/?
>>
>>804109
Gtfo of /wwe/ now aspie
>>
>>800037
> shawn isnt the greatest of all time is meant to be an unpopular opinion
What world do you live in?

Also 09 and 11 are better than 07 in every way
>>
>>800037
back to your /asp/ tripfag containment thread
>>
>Smart crowds have not ruined the heel/face dynamic, Vince pushing shitty baby faces over worthy heels has
>I probably won't stop watching Raw anytime soon. Though the booking is a mess, there's just so many talented wrestlers on the program
>Bray Wyatt needs to stop giving promos so often. He and the family are intimidating enough and his promos should be saved for special occasions
>Everyone should have a finisher+ that is used in VERY rare occasions, like the Burning Hammer
>I actually really enjoy special guests, as long as they're a good fit for their role. Jon Stewart was awesome and I enjoyed Wayne Rooney's minor appearance too
>>
>>804159
>>Bray Wyatt needs to stop giving promos so often. He and the family are intimidating enough and his promos should be saved for special occasions

Fucking yes.
It's like they realized how good of a promo Bray was and then unanimously decided "ALL HE CAN DO IS CUT PROMOS."
It's all well and good cutting an intimidating promo but if the dude rarely backs it up by being booked strong himself he just looks like a bitch.
>>
>>804140
>>804143
>muh secret /wwe/ behind enemy lines club

You're on our turf, faggots. You should think of yourselves as refugees from Syria and Africa and we don't want you.

At least the /aspwrestling/ guys were decent enough to stick to their one thread. You /sp/ fuckers are cockroaches.
>>
>>804174
get back to wew, /asp/
this is /wwe/ now
>>
>>804174
>You're on our turf, faggots
not anymore look at the threads, it was a hostile takeover you guys got BTFO. We bought low and tookover.
>>
>>803389

Yeah but he never made a name for himself prior to coming to WWE, that's what makes him a WWE guy.
>>
Orton should come back with a Sting crow style gimmick.

Literal RKOs outta nowhere
>>
>>804174
This is our turf now aspie, you have been well and truly kucked. Go take a look at the catalogue through teary eyes
>>
>>804270
This. Also he needs new attire.
>>
>>804270
I actually wouldn't mind this despite not being a fan of his... I'd reuse the same gimmick and storyline, a vigilante type character out to put down an evil faction. Obviously without the face paint, but with a new attire and music suited to him. I'd love to say have him return against a heel Cena and co but I don't know if I could stand to see them feud again.
>>
Curtis Axel has the best dropkick in the business
>>
Barrett would be a good Face.
As long as they didn't actually tweak his character, just bring back the "Bad News" line and make him be a cunt to Heels instead.
>>
>Ambrose bores me
>I really don't like Bryan
>>
>>804081
> minority

Batista was getting booed EVERY FUCKING WEEK no matter how "smarky" the crowd was, you delusional twit
>>
I like Roman, the superman punch is pretty fun. But they should give him a mouthpiece and stop forcing him
>>
>I like Roman Reigns
>Usually cheer for Fandango
>Ziggler should be champion again.
>>
>The Spear is not, and never will be, a proper finisher.
>The only good Spearer was Goldberg and even he followed those up with Jackhammers
>>
>Best part of AE was Raw going absolutely HAM on the pyro every opening
>>
File: GORE!.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
GORE!.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>806411
>>The only good Spearer was Goldberg

18+
>>
What do you mean exactly when you say he has an inability to catch?

You mean like, catching wrestlers coming off the to rope and what not?

Is there a lack of trust that Mizzy is going to be there to keep the leaper from harming himself?
>>
>>806418
Isn't that footage just about the same era in which Goldberg was doing his thing?

Not that I agree with the statement.
>>
File: Mil Muertes Fenix Spear.gif (2 MB, 638x314) Image search: [Google]
Mil Muertes Fenix Spear.gif
2 MB, 638x314
>>806435
He said the only good Spearer WAS Goldberg

Nothing to do with timeframe

But either way, death is coming for him
>>
>>806424
Catch as in catch as catch can
He's saying he can't grapple
>>
>>806424
>>806492
No he meant he actually can't catch people off the ropes.
He has botched that shit in that past.
>>
>>800048
I agree with everything except for the Rhonda part.
>>
File: image_1 (1).jpg (23 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
image_1 (1).jpg
23 KB, 600x316
>>800067
Whats wrong with women in thongs you faggot brony?
Go back to reddit you sjw kek.
>>
>>803993

> he never ever calls any moves except finishers. That's not what play-by-play means. He's fucking shit.

and whose fault is it that he doesn't call those moves? who is literally yelling in his ear to talk about cena, orton, twitter, or some other random bullshit during a match?

you wanna hear cole call more moves during a match and actually focus on the competitors? watch any non-squash smackdown match from the tazz years. smackdown wasn't micromanaged by vince, so cole and tazz were actually free to give decent commentary
>>
>>808279
Cole was still pretty shit then and a lot of SmackDown!'s commentary at that time was post-produced
>>
File: 0fb.gif (5 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
0fb.gif
5 KB, 650x450
>>808281

>Cole was still pretty shit then and a lot of SmackDown!'s commentary at that time was post-produced
>a lot of SmackDown!'s commentary at that time was post-produced
>commentary at that time was post-produced

ok....you win. i'll admit the truth.

the truth is....ever since 1999, cole has been on smackdown talking about twitter and the wwe app during match tapings....so instead of ordering him to stop doing it or just replacing him, they wasted tons of valuable time in post-production by having him re-do the commentary for every episode, so more moves could be called. and then for some reason, in 2008 vince decided to move him to the main show....where he could order cole to talk about twitter and the wwe app again.

yeah, that totally makes sense.

look, if you think cole is generally shit as an announcer, that's one thing. but you're in complete denial if you think his refusal to call moves during matches are his doing. that is something completely different, and vince is directing that shit. several people have confirmed this. there's even video evidence of it, yet people are still trying to blame cole for doing what he's told by his boss, like everyone else with a job does.
>>
>>808525
>strawman: the post
>>
>>808528

>strawman
>>
>>803389
That's basically saying HBK and Taker aren't WWE guys because they had a portion of their career outside of WWE
>>
>>808667
>doesn't know what strawman is
>>
>>804236
>>808679
Being WWE Guys =/= Being homegrown.
Sheamus isn't a homegrown guy, he's a WWE guy.
Just because he made his name in WWE doesn't mean he's truly homegrown.
>>
>>808691
So basically The Rock is homegrown, because if I'm right he literally worked his first actual match in WWE and never for another promotion.
>>
>>808693
Yeah. Guys like Bray/Breeze are homegrown.
Sheamus isn't. Even if he never made a name in his indie career it still happened.
>>
>>800009
Cesaro isn't worthy of main event status. The guy has 0 charisma and can't cut a promo.

A mediocre episode of NXT is usually better than a "good" episode of RAW.

The drop in ratings is because of the shit booking and storylines, not because of any one talent or title.
>>
>>808732
>unpopular opinions thread
>says three things that are completely reasonable and commonly accepted

Though the last one is precipiced with the fact that blame doesn't lie fully equally across the roster; more focus naturally begets more blame, as it should.
>>
>>800009
>moving to /asp/ sucked
>getting btfoed from /sp/ hurt
>the community isn't big enough to support the 30 retarded threads we have
>/wwe/ has become incredibly sparse, boring and every thread is like a ghost town
>>
>>808753
;_;
Hold me pham
>>
>>808768
there there, close your eyes, let the darkness take you
>>
>>808525

>ever since 1999
>twitter and the wwe app

18+
>>
>>806057
I think the roles of a lot of guys should be reversed.

I think Ambrose, Reigns, Bryan, and Ziggler are better as heels, and Bray, Barrett, and Rollins are better as faces.

Yeah, I know it makes absolutely no sense from a storyline perspective, but thats how I see it.
>>
>>808794

>Bray
>Face

I need you to explain. No seriously. I do not see a single opportunity for Bray or any of the Wyatts to be face.
>>
>>804081
You can literally see CM Punks career on there. Pipebomb, leaving, podcast, MMA.
>>
>>808797
They were literally cheered for their first run up until he fought Cena. Most crowds are looking for something to cheer about him, which is why whenever he wins there's usually a pop.

I already said it doesn't make sense, but people wanna like the guy. Maybe some horseshit where he wants the WWE Universe to be free of oppression, and removes the Authority. There's a following heel turn written all over that, because he'd probably turn into a tyrant himself, but there's a small window.

When they were hot, they took half a crowd from the Shield. That's pretty impressive.
>>
File: mike the miz.jpg (7 KB, 168x170) Image search: [Google]
mike the miz.jpg
7 KB, 168x170
Here's the Miz

>Guy starts out on MTV Real World with his wrestling Alter Ego called "The Miz"
>Tries out for Tough Enough doesn't win but has enough charisma to be on Smackdown as a sideline reporter
>Bullied out of Locker Room by Benoit and JBL
>Trains hard in the ring and Tags with Johnny Nitro/John Morrison
>Wins Tag Titles and does well in singles
>Surpasses Morrison who was suppose to be the fan favorite
>Fast Forward
>Loses the shit pants and puts on actual wrestling gear and gets better in the ring
>Fuck's Maryse and marries the somewhat attractive cunt.
>Becomes WWE champion, even ends the match while concussed.

This is a better fuckin story than any John Cena or Roman Reigns "I use to play football now I wrestle" bullshit. You may hate the Miz, you may find him annoying as fuck. But he worked his ass off to get to where he is today.
>>
>>808828
when you put it that way, yeah he's pretty respectable.
>>
>Taker/Brock 3 at HIaC is the MOTY

It's not that I think it was the most skillfull display of wrestling but the storytelling, ring psychology and the fact that they actually acted like the 2 alpha dogs of the company made me mark out. Also, the fact that bost are big enough names that Vince needs they could basically do whatever they want and it made the match way more violent than Vince wants.
>>
>>808971
agreed to the highest power.

Also
>Brock is the best handled type of monster gimmick in wwe right now
Brock is reacted to like a motherfucking monster, and but the narrative isn't that he's fucked in the head, or that he did a thing in his past and liked it so now he's compelled to hurt everyone in his line of sight. Brock Lesnar just like fucking people up.

and I love it
>>
>>809023
Taker has cemented as my favorite of all time this year. He isn't delusional about what he is now and he's still given us entertaining matches when the industry has needed it most.
>>
>The Wyatt Family should be disbanded. Bray should be top heel at this point, with Harper not far behind. Rowan and Strowman are just meh. Being in a 4 man stable does none of them any good.
>Give Cesaro a mouthpiece and he'll be GOAT
>Bringing back legends is counterproductive, and takes spots away from more deserving up and coming talent
>The Undertaker needs to face John Cena at his final wrestlemania

Not really that unpopular, but fuck it.
>>
>>809077
>Being in a 4 man stable does none of them any good.

I agree. The Faces always have to look strong and the fact that there're always more of the Wyatts inevitably makes them look like fucking geeks when they get overcame.
>>
>>809077
>>Give Cesaro a mouthpiece and he'll be GOAT
They did that with with Paul...except they never seemed to tell Paul he was't promo'ing Lesnar
>>
File: marie-maimagnifiqueconnasse1.jpg (593 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
marie-maimagnifiqueconnasse1.jpg
593 KB, 2000x2000
>>800282
mon negre...
>>
>>800181
The problem is he has 15 minute promos then gets his ass kicked (not his fault) then he repeats the cycle. I like his promos but when they lead to nothing or him getting beat (which is about 90% of the time).
>>
>>800282
>>Brock Lesnar was the right choice to end the streak
if they had to pick one guy to go over clean, then sure. but they didn't. they should have gone with interference so when taker shows up it's not just "you told people what happened so now i'm going to fuck up your title shot and then fight you two more times", i mean seriously taker comes off as a real asshole there.

>>809083
>there're always more of the Wyatts inevitably makes them look like fucking geeks
really they just need to stop doing this. a 4 man heel group is fine, but christ don't let them get pummeled by two old men. now it'll be hard to buy them going over ECW legends, i half expect them to just eat kendo sticks and tables in that match. but they could turn it around if they tried.
>>
>>808794
I honestly can't see Bray or Barrett as convincing faces.

And keep in mind I'm completely ignoring all the heelishness they've ever shown in WWE, so it won't distort my idea of them as potential faces.
>>
>>808828

Miz needs to confirm whether or not he fucked Coral and her big tits. If he did that in addition to the rest of his career, then he won at LIFE.

I don't care if he spends the rest of his WWE career jobbing to Hornswoggle....the man got a decent WWE title run when pretty much NOBODY thought he deserved it to begin with. And he retained the title at WrestleMania. Against Cena. That's incredible for a man who was once just a fan like the rest of us.
>>
>>809128
It's almost like Undertaker was supposed to be a heel in the Lesnar rematches
>>
>>808794
A heel turn for Bryan or Ambrose now would be a miserable failure
>>
I think Roman Reigns should be champion. He has the looks and has a modestly good move set. He sucks at the mic, I will say that. But who's to say making you champion won't make him step up his game on the mic. I'd love to see a triple threat match with him as champion, vs the rest of The Shield with Seth Rollins regaining his title back
>>
>>809098

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkL9mN353gs
>>
>>809338
No, No, It Won't.
>>
>>800009
>unpopular opinion
How about that rasslin is gay as fuck with shitty stories. Seriously is homo soap opera without real competition. It's fuckin hunger games without real games
>>
>>809561
Edgy
>>
>>809561
>with shitty stories
Meh. I can agree with that.
>>
>>809338
Roman won't try if he doesn't need to try. He's being pushed to the moon irregardless of his mic skills so there's no incentive for him to improve.
In a guy like the Rock's case, when the fans were rejecting him he wasn't being pushed, so he actually had an incentive to work on his charisma and personality
>>
>>809583
>irregardless
>>
>>809594
oh shit, a double negative
My bad
>>
>>809583

The Rock didn't have much work to do in the charisma/personality department. He was just naturally gifted with that. Cena has it too on a lesser level; it's just that it's now wasted on him being a corny hero for kids. A Rock/heel Cena feud would have been amazing based on promos and segments alone.

Some people just got it and some people don't. Then again, some people learn to appear that they have it somewhat....and some people can't even learn that.

Not saying that Roman can't get better on the mic with work/practice. Even Bret Hart, a man who was sometimes kinda dry on the mic and who admitted to being camera-shy in his early years, was eventually able to cut decent, believable promos...and I don't think he would've gotten to that level on the mic if he wasn't made to talk often during promos and interviews in his early years.

Like you indicated, the same thing needs to happen to Roman. He's already sucked on the mic; now he can either stay that way, or get better. But either way, he has to practice more to see if he can improve or not. And no more "sufferin' succotash" bullshit in his promos (I heard he was told to say that and it wasn't his idea, but still).
>>
>>800017
>NXT is just better booked shit.
Nah

Time for a real unpopular opinion, at least among the tryhards on this board

The NXT crowd isn't that bad, you're all just jumping on a hate bandwagon because you have to hate something about NXT. It's gotten to the point to where people are obviously contrarian trolls just because of the crowd.

My favorite example of this is
>Eva Marie is good because she gets booed, that means she's working the crowd
>>
>>800024
I do too. Potential new HBK
>>
>>800034
>lost his edge
lel
>>
>>810788
I don't give two fucks about the NXT crowd, so I don't fit your stated criteria, but:

>>Eva Marie is good because she gets booed, that means she's working the crowd

Correct.
She's getting legitimate heat and therefore doing her job properly.
>>
>>800635
Can confirm, if only for the "McMahon-ism" angle.

>somebody post some mcmahonism videos
>>
>>810799
Gay as fuck and laughably shit at overselling?
Hes already there
>>
>>800699
Cole has always been shit. He's a third rate Pettingale at best, and Pettingale was shit.
>>
>>800699

Greatest unpopular opinion in the entire thread

Not much of a contest, though.....since the majority of these aren't even unpopular

"Bray Wyatt is underutilized"....gee....YA THINK?!
>>
Chances of RAW being any good tonight?
>>
>>810907
im giving it a 50-50 shot, but its going to get destroyed in the ratings tonight so maybe 30%
>>
>>800009
>Unpopular Opinions Thread

wrestling is fucking gay. anyone who spends time watching a bunch of oiled up musclemen rolling around on the floor making "O" faces is a fucking faggot.
>>
>>811058
*tips tapout shirt*
>>
File: 1231.gif (1017 KB, 240x221) Image search: [Google]
1231.gif
1017 KB, 240x221
>I like Ryback, but he has terrible mic skills
>Same for Rusev
>Dean Ambrose bores the shit out of me
>>
I don't think Paul Heyman is a good manager and shouldn't be paired with another wrestler after Brock.
>>
>>811164
>but he has terrible mic skills
he has average to above average mic skills just depends on what he has to say.
>>Dean Ambrose bores the shit out of me
thats pretty much the truth thats not an unpopular opinion
>>
>>811058
You're thinking of UFC
>>
File: 18b11vp.jpg (244 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
18b11vp.jpg
244 KB, 900x1200
>>811164
>I like Ryback, but he has terrible mic skills
agreedo. give him a manager. when he does speak let it be short/to the point (or screaming shit in the ring instead of talking on a mic)
>Same for Rusev
he has rarely had a chance to show otherwise. his foreigners speaking broken english yuu amerricans speeches and kekold/true love storylines are terrible. needs better booking
>Dean Ambrose bores the shit out of me
same but the kiddos probably love him as is
>>
>>815828
i think he is fine for brock, and agree it would be nice to see him go.

he's not going to though hes got too much recognition, anyone that gets paired with him gets over a certain amount. he's not going anywhere
>>
Whenever Brock eventually retires or basically quits the WWE, Paul Heyman should either commentate or become the RAW/Smackdown GM. He's too great on the mic to just sit down somewhere and be backstage.
>>
>>800021
agreed. I feel like they could really do something great with him
>>
>>809318
It does feel like that was the plan, maybe, but Undertaker can't be a heel now. Anything he does is either loved or thought of as "old school Undertaker"
>>
>>815974
same, but it's going to take something interesting. super white/red head/irish only go him so far. fucking with his hairstyle was not it.

similarly, whatever the change is, it has to be something more than a costume change and him saying fella in a sing song accent

also, kick to the face isn't a finisher. people still accept it because it looks better than a spear, but it's next on the chopping block. come up with something better
>>
>>815995
yeah, red hair can only go so far. Undertaker had long curly ass red hair for a few years before chopping it and I don't remember anyone mentioning it (more probably because let's not bring too much attention to the hair color change shh). I get that "Irish" is a character to them but yeah there needs to be more.

I'm trying to think on how they could grow the character without it being stupid but I've never been one for thinking up better stories.
>>
>>815974
They did...in 2011 on Smackdown
>>
>>816036
make super irish talking about his uncles potato wagon?
>>
>>816041
Moreso that he was a guy who turned face purely on the virtue of being a guy who never backed down from a fight, yet still had a deliberate personality flaw of a temper

As opposed to him being proto-Roman like he was as WHC

> you are now remembering when Sheamus carjacked Alberto and defecated in his car
>>
>>816047
> you are now remembering when Sheamus carjacked Alberto and defecated in his car
and he was still a face after that somehow.
>>
>>816050
WWE is a twisted insight into the moral code of Vince
>>
>>809306
Someone in this or another thread had the idea that Barrett brings bad news to the heels. I could see him destroying some people on the mic. It would make him over. Not everyone needs to be Bryan /Cena likable. See: SCSA
>>
>>816106
> we will never get to see cheeky cunt anti-hero Barrett

This company deserves to fail
>>
>>816106
>I could see him destroying some people on the mic. It would make him over
that gimmick got old quick, wwe really destroyed the gimmick in that one ppv where he did it after every match by 4th match people were just disinterested.
>>
>>816113
> WWE runs something into the ground
> obviously it's the gimmick that's bad

Mark.
>>
Op, when miz and his personal assistant started to break up, they got into a face to face argument where miz slapped the shit out of sandow and I really, really got lost in the kayfabe. I think in terms of WWE, the Miz is legitimately one of, if not the best actor that they have on the roster. I think he improvised the slap, and I think Sandow used it properly.

Here's mine;
>Paige is not hot
>Paige phones it in frequently in ring
>her eye makeup is horrendous
>her gimmick is being pale and british
>She behaved like a complete airhead on the Stone Cold podcast and further made me hate her

>Sheamus's awkward nerd character is enjoyable

>the product has drastically improved since this time last year. let's watch tlc and see if it's worse than the big show vs rowan fiasco. I know you guys forgot because you blocked it from your memory
>>
>>816197
Miz isn't even the best WWE Superstar actor in Santa's Little Helper
>>
>>816197
>>Paige is not hot
>>Paige phones it in frequently in ring
>>her eye makeup is horrendous
>>her gimmick is being pale and british
>>She behaved like a complete airhead on the Stone Cold podcast and further made me hate her
I think a majority of people think that actually
>>
>>816203
thank god
>>
>>816203
top kek get a grip
>>
>>816197
Also, last December had no Reigns or Authority on the show

It automatically wins based off that alone
>>
>big show vs rowan

actually did forget that was a thing
>>
>>816209
>Paige's Brother posts on 4chan
>>
>>810788
I like the crowd, they're way more genuine and involved than any of the RAW crowds have been.
>>
>>800021
He's the only thing making the Reigns feud any good, though he's too big to be booked so chickenshit. Cheating? Fine. Getting scared? Sure. Running? Why?
>>
>>800009
He's exactly what the fucking script said to be
>>
>>809338
Roman is so insufferable that I have to disagree. I've only recently started watching wrestling again, I barely knew who he was, but EVERY time he cuts a promo it makes me want to turn the damn thing off.
>>
>>809561
You don't understand and that's ok.

>>811058
I don't mean to sound tumblr but 'wrestling is gay' just doesn't have the sting it once did. Because honestly...who gives a fuck how gay it is?
>>
>>811164
Ryback was the best part of RAW tonight I think. I had a BIG grin on my face when he threw himself at Rusev over the top rope.

I'm not sure what "WERE HAVIN FUN" was about though.
>>
>>816203
I think she's hot and has decent mic skills but she's not great in the ring true.
>>
>>816499
nah I just don't let my personal feelings towards a talent keep me way out of touch
>>
>>816512
>Running? Why?
Roman stronk as fug
>>
>>816581
Every single time they do that Benny Hill race around the ring I laugh.
>>
>>816523
"Unentertaining"?
>>
>>816542
>Paige's Father posts on 4chan
>>
>>816668
> shining on Paige's Dad

You don't value your life I take it?
>>
>>816668
they probably do to get you know who and beat the shit out of him or worse.
>>
>>816675
>shining on

I don't know your traveler lingo.
>>
>>816684
18+

> yfw Terminator 2 is almost 25 years old
>>
>>816686
>yfw Back to the Future was now set in the past
>>
>>816688
and were barely getting hoverboard tech
>>
>>816668
you seem to think i disagree with the points, i don't for many. my contention comes from the idea that those are a majority opinion when there's a lot more evidence to suggest they are not
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.