[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Air-soft stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1449650094903.jpg (67 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449650094903.jpg
67 KB, 720x540
What's your best expérience with wich air-soft weapon ?
>>
>>815475
>Drill a guy in the head at 100yds with my propane powered M14
>100ydsHis friends charge
>Flip it onto full auto
>The sound of their electric toys is drown out by the all steel bolt and carrier/cover slamming back and forth
>People diving behind trees to the sound of CHAKA.CHAKA.CHAKA.CHAKA FUCK YOU!
>20 round mag is empty
>Start sprinting through the forest hauling a heavy as shit M14 as BB's tear up leaves and branches around me
>Eat shit down a hill and get saved by P90 fag on my team

Was pretty awesome.
>>
Air soft are toys, not weapons senpai
>>
>>815478
Ive killed birds with my M14 loaded with 6mm ball bearings, and people have cut TVs in half with the airsoft mini guns.
>>
There are a lot of things wrong with it and the community especially but I really appreciate the fact that you can use a lot of guns that are just simply not available to the average person.

Like machine guns, grenade launchers, full auto, historical replicas, and really expensive/exotic guns.

It's not nearly the same as shooting a real gun but still it's something.
>>
>>815481
I once had a guy with an 8mm Garand clone in full GI gear stomp most of my team, including the assholes with 300 round mags in their ARs
It was funny as shit to watch.
>>
>>815481
why do people always assume airsofters are just using airsoft to replace guns?
>>
>>815481
>It's not nearly the same as shooting a real gun but still it's something.

People actually believe this is why people play airsoft?
>>
>>815483
mostly because you can't shoot other people with real guns, and your options and variety of actual guns are really limited as a civilian.

also the assholes who dress up in full tactical gear and bullshit, they're pretty obnoxious and it's impossible to not ignore them. they give off the idea that most airsofters are like them.
>>
>>815484
>>815483
Seriously, it's just a fun ass game

>Running through woods with nothing but a Glock
>Seeing if I can get to the flag before I get mowed down by full auto rifles
>Ended up behind most of the enemy team and fucked up a fox hole of three guys with a handgun
>>
>>815486
Another story before 404

>Playing in an abandoned Nike missile base
>50vs50 game
>Duck into a boiler room to avoid assholes lobbing rounds indiscriminately
>Another guy had the same idea and comes flying in the other door at the same time
>Neither of us can figure out if we're on the same team (No standardized uniforms)
>I have a Glock, he has a Beretta 93, both at low ready
>He asks what team, I reply "I'm on my team, how about you?"
>"Blue"
>"FUCK!"
>We both shoot while running back outside, hit nothing but air and don't see each other the rest of the game
>>
>>815487
>Nike missile base
hope u didnt inhale too much asbestos
>>
>>815488
Nope, we avoided the pill boxes and underground shit. Just used the main launch bunkers, the auxiliary buildings, and a couple of really well cleaned out munitions bunkers.

Honestly the most fun I've had playing games, we did a zombie game one halloween and had snipers on the bunker roof, mechanized units, the works. People on /k/ that talk shit about arisoft have never been to a big game like that, or are too fat to run around a play field all day.
>>
>>815487
fuck I really hate trying to confirm teams in close engagment

I saw a nigga in tall ass reeds in the woods and couldn't see his armband

I shouted "friendly?" like a fucking amateur and got shot

I'm now shooting anyone I cannot confirm and if its friendly I be like "my bad" but hey fuck it

Never shot a friendly yet though
>>
>>815475
Airshit Walther P99.

I fired it a few times in the house into one of their sticky targets.

Well, some of the pellets didn't quite make it to the target and ended up on the floor.

On the next vacuum day I hit the damn pellet which caused all kinds of rattling, I thought the vacuum was going to die.
Then a real loud crack hit and the pellet went flying out of the vacuum and sailing across the room bouncing off a few walls until it found another hiding spot amongst the carpet fibers.
A year went by without incident when I suddenly found that fucking pellet again, repeat previous incident many more times at different intervals.

The house is now sold and it is now some other faggot's problem.
>>
>>815479
my m14 shoots reel boolitz fgt
>>
your feet are your best weapon senpai, if airsoft taught me anything

>mfw surrender-killing people as you powerslide next to them and put a gun to their back
>>
>>815486
>>815487
>playing fallout in real life
>collecting caps, while fucking up raiders
>Having full faction fights over territories

Some of the most fun I've ever had airsofting.
>>
>>815494
Oh shit, that was that big ass east coast game right?
>>
Has anyone ever shot this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euyvj6U6k0s
>>
>be me 7th grade
>friend C whos a huge cowadoody "we all were" gets some dew and Doritos 300fps "intervention"
>C invites my friends and i over to his housing complex for some vidya
>as we approach his duplex he's peering out of the top window
>nails other kid in the gut
>we take off into the woods across the street
>he hunted us
>tfw real-life most dangerous game
>>
>>815497
dont you mean
>>>/wrestlespam/ now?

also
>airsoft
>50% playing 50% acting
>>
>>815492
>Scoped M14 at 25 yards
Who's the faggot?
>>
>>815490
If you know you've been spotted, you give your own team call.
If they don't answer, it's enemy. If they answer, it's either honest enemy or friendly. Simple math.
If you know you have NOT been spotted, calm down and observe.
If you WANT to be spotted, you got some advanced tactics going on and I like you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.