[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are New Day being overexposed? Do you think the crowd will turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Are New Day being overexposed? Do you think the crowd will turn on them again?
Would it be worth turning them face again, but with the same attitude and promo style?
How much longer should they stay together?
>>
File: New Nation.jpg (80 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
New Nation.jpg
80 KB, 660x350
>>814397
The three guys themselves? They're okay. It's the gimmick I feel is overexposed. If they were the cool black trio that kicked ass and only looked out for themselves, then they're dominance would feel much more justified. New Day clearly was only supposed to be a jobber gimmick and they got popular. Now they're involved with main events and associating with the biggest powers... which for the Tag Team Champions who dominate the division, is fantastic! It gives legitimacy to them and the belts. But being goofy, running around telling jokes with unicorn hates just makes it feel silly and lame.

I feel like WWE really missed the boat on what appeared to be the original idea.

On the other hand these guys are in a good position in the company and are doing well for themselves, so good for them.
>>
>>814403
Their*
>>
It sounded like they were getting boring last night. Something felt off, especially with the crowd
>>
>>814408
>It sounded like they were getting boring last night
sasha is the reason why most likely.
>>
>>814397
They're heels, if the crowd turns on them that's good.,
>>
>>814408
They were forced to read some scripts probably
>>
They got boring when the unicorn shit started. I can't get behind such faggotry.

Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
Last night was the first time I actually cringed at their comedy.
That cat in the tree skit was dreadful.

>>814412
They're not even Heels at this point. They're a comedy act that sometimes insults the audience but still overtly does their utmost to entertain them anyway.
>>
I never liked this stupid shit. Only manchilds enjoy this. Fuck i wish they were a cool nigger faction beating the shit out everyone.
>>
>>814397
All other factions are booty
>>
>>814403

Xavier is such a kek liar, "we weren't supposed to be serious, we were supposed to be le goofy".
>>
>>814397
I dunno man. I was on board until they started pulling this birghtly colored, unicorn horn fag shit. Over the last month they have lost me completely. Your pic was a great time for them. They were funny, they used to the number game right and talked the right kind of shit. Now they seem to have lost their way and have started thinking they needed to go a more "lol im a quirky nerd xDDD so unike". It's not heat they're getting, it's general uninterested because people just don't like the new direction.
>>
You're not supposed to be behind the heels, smarks.
>>
>>814556
>It's not heat they're getting, it's general uninterested because people just don't like the new direction.

I admit I don't like their new direction but how marks distort reality to fit their perceptions is pure kek every time it happens.

>disinterest
>one of the only acts the crowds regularly react to both positively and negatively

Same shit as when Lana left Rusev and she plummeted from a 10/10 radiant goddess to a 6/10 overnight.
>>
>>814558
No shit sherlock, but this isn't heat. It's just disinterest.
>>
>>814560
The pop last night was waaaaay smaller than any other from the past 4~ months. Usually everybody is doing the clap whether it's a suck or rocks chant it's usually loud. Last night there was barely anything.
>>
>>814450
>being sour
>in current year
>>
>>814397
They should give up and move onto the true mans sport of football
>>
File: NewDayZigglerCarcass.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NewDayZigglerCarcass.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
There was a moment of hope for me when they ambushed Ziggler to take his place in Cena's open challenge. I thought it was a turning point to something darker, but it didn't go anywhere.
>>
Xavier screaming is getting annoying to me. At first it was funny, now he just keeps screaming the same three things.
>>
>>814403
I like the goofyness but only when it is combined with them just snapping sometimes and just leveling their competition. I think like 2 months ago they took out Cena, Ziggler, and the Dudleys, and I marked out pretty hard.
>>
>>814731
>>>/sp/
>>
>>814785
because it could have been the start of the new nation.
>>
File: newdayhorns.png (162 KB, 971x610) Image search: [Google]
newdayhorns.png
162 KB, 971x610
pic related should be here before casual friday

want to show it off at work
>>
I'm getting sick of them.
>>
>>814450
>>814556
I agree with this guys. The pop culture/nerdy shit isn't working and feels like they're pandering to twitter.
>>
They need R Truth to join them and make it fresh
>>
>>814859
>mfw I realize it has LEDs in it.
Are people actually latching on to the unicorn thing?
>>
>>815406
apparently the shop has them on back order now
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.