[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you salvage Orton? Give him another legend killer run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: orton-183910.jpg (57 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
orton-183910.jpg
57 KB, 720x405
How do you salvage Orton?

Give him another legend killer run?
>>
I would have him ass rape all the divas and then get them fired
>>
give him a mask
>>
>>1476697

RKO outta nowhere! Tweet it maggle!
>>
>>1476697

i honestly know... he is kinda too set in his character... WWE likes to play things safe... WWE fails at developing characters...

so it is kinda stacked against him doing anything new

i'd love him to do a Matt Hardy and develop a brand new character, but, that requires both clearance from Vince/WWE, motivation from Orton and, honestly, a bit of luck
>>
if he comes back as the Viper and continues along the same path then thats it, its over
>>
What is his gimmick as the viper even? He's been injured since I started watching again.
>>
>>1476726
le twisted man capable of anything
>>
>>1476726
steve austin lite
>>
>>1476722
>motivation from Orton

Kek
>>
>>1476728
What made him twisted since his legend killer days
>>
>>1476736
his son came out retarded
>>
>>1476736
He began using a Punt as his finisher and sidelined several superstars. He even got kinda Legend killerish by Punting Legends (He had a good match with Dusty Rhodes) and then he punted Mr. Mcmahon. At that time he formed The Legacy which included Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase Jr and for a short time Manu whcih acted as his goons.

To avoid being fired he brought a Lawyer and claimed that he has been mentally unstable but WWE covered it up so he threatened to sue the company if they ever fired him which is why he began a Mcmahon and then Haitch feud.

Thus he changed his entrance and was known as The Viper/Apex Predator.
>>
>>1476697
Orton doesn't give a fuck anymore, the guy has been phoning it in for like 4 years now.
>>
>>1476805
Still puts on better matches than 90% of the roster
>>
>>1476809
Hahahaha no he doesn't
>>
>>1476809
Verdad
>>
>>1476809
Lol, remember how horrible his matches with Sheamus were last year?
>>
>>1476697
He just gave an interview today where he said he'd be feuding with AJ after Summerslam
>>
>>1476819
They were okay.

Now Sayn vs Stardust was the real sleeper.

>>1476821
So Randy back as a face?
>>
>>1476819

the one where he went down to two consecutive brouge kicks (summerslam?) was solid
>>
>>1476821
>>1476823
Oh god, WWE doesn't learn... Another feud where the crowd will be cheering the heel and booing the face, I bet it.
>>
>>1476697
>Give him another legend killer run?
The fuck would be the point in that?

Dude needs a whole new character.
>>
Make him join to the Wyatt Family or the Club, so he could leech the popularity of a more over wrestler.
>>
>>1477226
>returns
>rkos cena when it looks like he's there saving him
>does 2 sweet hand thingy 2 aj and anime club

He fits in well there he's just a jackass that does whatever he wants
>>
>>1477226
>Wyatt family
>over
>>
>>1477231

More over than him
>>
Team him with Sheamus since he has been on this "anti new era" phase. Have them go down to NXT and fuck shit up for a while
>>
>>1477273
>le threw a fit about on pre-show man
>going to nxt

plus all the new era guys have been called up or will be on tuesday
>>
>>1477280
>le orton walked out meme
>>
>>1476697
Fresh character, fresh feuds. He needs a revamp.
>>
I like face Orton desu, he does some funny stuff
https://youtu.be/3FClzFv2nLU
>>
File: randyorton.jpg (56 KB, 300x178) Image search: [Google]
randyorton.jpg
56 KB, 300x178
>>1476697

The problem that he gets over as a babyface easily because bitches love him, then WWW spoils it by putting him against jobbers week in and out instead of giving him something to do
>>
>>1477299
That is when they stopped the table's push.
>>
>>1476809
Just how much do you love pointless chinlocks?
>>
>>1476697
He needs to see a therapist and find himself again because he's completely lost. If that means giving up on wrestling then so be it.
>>
I job him out to every promising new star and then bequeath the RKO to Seth
>>
Before getting injured he did had a change in his character and looked intense on mic as well as the ring, remember the beatdown he gave to reigns? I am very excited to see him back.
>>
>>1477765
That beatdown was almost 2 years ago, he'd been boring AF in his runs since then.
>>
>>1476697
>start a shoot angle about how Brock got popped in the UFC for an anti-doping violation (could be good, because Orton's actually great on the mic when he gives two fucks to try)
>goes into SS as the cocky, sniveling Heel
>no DQ match
>just completely abuses the No DQ by applying common sense like no wrestler ever has before
>starts match
>runs out ring
>baits Lesnar
>crowbars him
>a million dick-kicks
>crowbar beating
>none of this "wait for him to get up and whack him so he can counter me" shit, legit just hood-beats Lesnar for minutes whilst he writhes on the ground
>three punts
>wins

>sadistic Heel Orton returns
>>
>>1477789
>because Orton's actually great on the mic when he gives two fucks to try

This "motivated Orton" meme has gone too far.
>>
>>1477792
>le meme
>>
How about instead of The Legend Killer just make him "The Legend"

Give him a new theme (or remake burn in my light), new attire, keep the pose, bring back the pyro and he could be face or heel
>>
File: STAR PLATINUM.gif (2 MB, 455x216) Image search: [Google]
STAR PLATINUM.gif
2 MB, 455x216
>>1477231
>Wyatts turn face for the first time
>Big pop on Raw
>Bray gets injured
>Comes back as heel

what the fuck
>>
>>1476701
This
>Orton comes in at Summerslam in a tight red gimp mask with just his eyes free
>Changed his name to El Ortino
>RKO now called The Randy Pandy
>>
>>1477987
Well no the Wyatt family is face right now for the mature intelligent fanbase and heel for the little kids and niggers that enjoy "newday". It's a pretty interesting dynamic at play here.
>>
>>1478043
New day have never been face, they've always been ironic heels like bo dallas. Retards who dont understand that cheer for them.
>>
>>1478093
>league of nations who had no personality were faces against New Day
>vaudevillains who injured one of the most beloved wrestlers on the roster and bragged about it were faces against New Day

lel gibson
>>
File: 1462733142984.gif (720 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1462733142984.gif
720 KB, 200x200
>>1478043
>the wyatts are an insert for the fans who want new day to fuck off because they are beyond stale

neat
>>
>>1478001
This would both unironically and ironically be much better than Orton's current shtick even though it would be ripping off several previous angles.
>>
>>1478093
>i don't like new day therefore they have never been babyfaces
You are probably the same dipshit who in the other thread is insisting Miz is a face.
>>
>>1478102
LoN had a ton of personality singularly. Their problem was they had an offensively stupid group-dynamic, in just being four guys thrown together because "LOL WE'RE NOT AMERICAN AND JOB LOTS".
>>
>>1477987
Jesus christ if Bray didn't get hurt they could have run an angle where Roman joins the Wyatts, and actually becomes somewhat interesting

i.e. talking about his samoan heritage, and having to live up to the other greats in his family etc.
>>
>>1478043
>Well no the Wyatt family is face right now for the mature intelligent fanbase

Please never type shit like this again, my man.
>>
>>1477792
Fuck off. Why is /asp/ full of faggots like this?
>>
>>1478119
This is true, but a lot of the time WWE's idea of a midcard heel is a weakling who sticks his nose in shit that isn't his business

Basically, bad guys are only meant to be nuisances, not threats
>>
>>1478119
The concept worked well but WWE writing didn't give a shit to make it work. A bunch of foreigners working together to subvert and survive in an American centric org works on many levels.
>>
>>1476697
This guy is boring.
>>
>>1476697
Orton is so good. Notice how as soon as PG era started he got boring as fuck though. Like Batista, Randy also hates the PG ratingm his character is limited now
>>
>>1478187
Blandy Boreton is the definition of boring. If he doesn't completely reinvent himself for his return, he might as well never come back
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.