[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple Question Anons:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
How to fix TNA, bring it back to its glory days, and compete with WWE?
>>
More BMM
>>
>>1456222

Disband it and try again.
>>
Fire Dixie
>>
I watch TNA! *tips fedora*
>>
>>1456222
Push BRM to the moon.

DELETE Dixie.
>>
Billy smashing a guitar on Ditzy's head would equal ratings.
>>
Nothing. All the actual good guys and the stars that made TNA stand out are gone, retired, or working with the WWE.

The Hardy's can only carry so much.
>>
What TNA needs is GOLBERG.
>>
Hogan should buy TNA with his Gawker money.
>>
Ignoring the part where it became WCW lite, and simply speaking about 2014 onwards.

>Rockstar spud was one of the things that made many people stop watching. He should be released

>Tyrus was pushed for no reason besides being ex-WWE

>The American Wolves look like Boobahs

>They have only two tag teams now

>The decided to release Bad Influence to keep the Bromans

>Sienna has been booked terribly, the other knockouts get better attention.

>X division has no direction, most of the guys who made it good are with WWE or ROH.

>Galloway is the "WWE guy who was underutilized" story angle. And the generic TNA Fighting Champion gimmick.

>Josh Matthews is shit
>>
>>1456488
>Rockstar spud was one of the things that made many people stop watching. He should be released
He's hardly relevant anymore. I think TNA's creative team gave up on him. Spud was so over in that UK match with EC3 and then fell off the face of the earth, eventually turning into a goofy heel again.

Tyrus is also not very relevant now. They must have realized that
1. Nobody cares about Tyrus
2. He's fucking terrible
>>
I think you guys should watch Daniels and Kazarian shoots on TNA and Dixie. As they explain what's wrong with backstage.

Also Look for Lisa Varon talks about TNA.

You'll know what's wrong with the company.
>>
I wasnt watching TNA when spud was relevant, what'd he do exactly?
>>
>>1456488
>There were people who unironically called Cockstar Spunk one of the greatest faces in the modern era
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.