[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEAR THE FUCKING BELT REEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: SD_822_Photo_001-531450597.jpg (94 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
SD_822_Photo_001-531450597.jpg
94 KB, 642x722
WEAR THE FUCKING BELT

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>1448564
Wearing belts is what normal people do, he's too wacky for that, I'm surprised he didn't come up with a craaazy way to carry the title, like stuffing it on the back of his pants or some shit.
>>
>>1448586
Wouldn't he be a heel then because hes disrepecting the title
>>
The Rock and Stone Cold never wore it. Do you lose your shit with them too or are you just looking to bash Uncle Deano for any little thing now?
>>
>>1448588
The first thing he did with the title was forget it on the back of a taxi.
>>
He literally wore it on Raw
>>
>>1448564
He should drag it like Big Daddy Cool used to do
>>
He did wear the belt and he was so much of a skeleton lanklet that it literally did not fit on him. It was floating around his waist. kek
>>
>>1448564
I think Seth is the only one in the Shield that respects the belt and wears it around his waist.

Roman doesn't and Dean doesn't.
>>
>>1448782
Ambrose did it just last week
>>
>>1448782
Zipcode: 43213
Area code: 614
City: Columbus
State: Ohio
>>
>>1448796
>when you realise that Cuckter is so retarded he's probably posting his legit address details since they're the only ones he actually knows
>>
>>1448798
Sad really.
>>
>>1448798
No he's a canuck
>>
>>1448796
The fuck? Eugene really going all out on this one.
>>
funny how its supposed to be a weight lifting belt with metal riveted on.

Wearing it like a title belt is wearing a weight belt wrong anyway.
>>
>>1448970
please have sex
>>
>>1448564
>>1448586
>>1448687

>belt

IT'S A CHAMPIONSHIP DAMNIT
>>
>>1449039
Sup Vince.
>>
You do realize that most of the fucking champs have worn it less than half the time at best, right?
>>
>>1448564
I mean.... most champions don't wear the belt. They either drag it, hoist over they're shoulder or wave it around like a fuckin chainwhip.
>>
You wear the belt going to the ring for a match

Flair always held it like a true champion should
>>
>>1449039
> Vince cries it's not a belt, it's a title
The title is the prefix before the name you idiot!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.