[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you stopped being a Dean Ambrose fan and what was your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: dd.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
When did you stopped being a Dean Ambrose fan and what was your reason?

>realizing he will never do anything crazy to make up for his moveset in the WWE
>>
I never was
>>
>stops liking a wrestler because they get booked like shit

fucking /wwe/ marks
>>
>>1446075
>continuing to support somebody having shitty matches, shitty promos and meaningless feuds
Your point? Booking is extremely important
>>
>>1446075

"LE COOKY LUNATIC FRINGE!"
"YES MR. MCMAHON, RIGHT AWAY!"
>>
>>1446071
I never was really a big fan of his, more a well-wisher. Although I do appreciate when the WWE actually push guys who the crowds like no matter what my opinion is of the person. I'm not a big fan of Ziggler at all, but I still marked when he had his big moments. And it did blow me away that in one night they made Ambrose the man.
>>
>>1446075
His matches are shit. I get it he once was the "lunatic fringe" back in CZW but now he's just some kid friendly kiss ass trying to be seen as the next Dory Funk and Mick Foley.
>>
>>1446075
it's not even that, most of it is to make a sethfag false-flagger "mad"
>>
>>1446089
>OH HE'S JUST HAVING FUN OUT THERE MAGGLE
>>
>>1446080
You know that you're doing exactly what Vince wants you to do, right?

>meaningless feuds

Not his fault

>shitty promos

He doesn't write them

>shitty matches

Look at his WrestleMania match. How's it his fault when the booking openly sabotages him?
>>
File: cm_punk.jpg (32 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
cm_punk.jpg
32 KB, 630x420
>>1446091
>not being assertive and stubborn and just letting management completely dictate how you work
>>
>>1446091
It not being his fault doesn't suddenly make it all entertaining. If a guy consistently fails to be entertaining then there's no reason to keep paying attention to him
>>
>>1446097
>guy who retired in 2003 who has publicly condemned the modern WWE creative environment for being toxically counter-productive

Good example!
>>
No wonder Vince thinks all these "millenial" wrestlers are pussies. They're too afraid to confront the man himself and instead bitch about it on social media and when they get fed up they just leave.

>b-but i can get fired
>b-but fines
>>
>>1446075
I take it you like Lex Luger, then.
>>
>>1446099
>It not being his fault doesn't suddenly make it all entertaining.

Never said that it did, numbnuts.

>getting worked by WWE sabotage
>>
>>1446100
He didn't retire, he quit because he refused to put Lesnar over. He's said numerous times how he's regretted it saying how he could've worked around it with the writers.

He was just too egotistical at the time and who could blame him. He practically saved the WWE.

He says all of this in his podcast with Mcmahon by the way
>>
When I realized how much of an awful wrestler he is without seth carrying him like a little baby.
>>
>>1446100
The Rock, Austin...these were people who understood their worth as wrestlers and entertainers and were famously known as difficult to work with for this reason. Ambrose is just another yes man.
>>
>>1446105
>he actually buys into the "confronting Vince" myth
>>
>>1446091

I bet you hate Roman but will make all sorts of excuses for any other indie darling when they're being absolute garbage. Worst champion since lex Luger.
>>
>>1446126
>implying Luger was ever WWF Champ

!8+
>>
>>1446124
i bet you scrub toilets

>inb4 obvious 6 figure career lie
>>
>>1446116
Austin vs. Lesnar was never even teased in 2003 you dumbfuck

Steve never refused to put over Lesnar.

He refused to put over Lesnar on free TV with zero build.

Because he's not an idiot.
>>
>>1446128
You bet wrong.

Now you owe me six figures.
>>
>>1446127

>Implying he wasn't wcw champion

Grow some hairs on that chest youngster
>>
>>1446131
you do realize all i said was austin never wanted put lesnar over, right? i didn't mention anything about a build up or on free tv.

keep you autism in check, anon.
>>
>Denominated "Lunatic fringe" when he isn't (Mick Foley, Edge or the full ECW roster should feel insulted with that).
>Shitty moves and bad finisher.
>Good mic but no awsome
>>
Look, I just find it refreshing that we have a babyface champ actually getting cheered for a change.
>>
>>1446135
>implying either of his reigns were bad

One of them was 6 fucking days!
>>
>>1446136
>be wrong
>get BTFO
>a-a-autism!
>>
>>1446143
okay that last greentext line made chuckle :^)
>>
>>1446075
>>1446091
You're right, but at the same time, it's partly on the talent's shoulders, and he just doesn't deliver in his own right.
It's a two-way street, and were he delivering whilst being shafted, this would no doubt be different. But he's currently getting booking poorly, and executing poorly, as well.
Besides, for all the shit promo content and storylines, him being really sloppy in-ring is on him.
>>
>>1446091
>>1446113
You guys try way too hard to seem intelligent and in the know.
Just watch a guy, and if you like what you see, like it, if you don't, don't. Stop worrying about whether you're being manipulated, or what Vince wants you to think; you're just as controlled by that merit as anyone else.
>>
>>1446075
>blandest move set
>finisher is a boring double arm ddt

I know it's the WWE but have some standards. That said, I don't mind him as champ but not a fan at all.
>>
>>1446160
>You guys try way too hard to seem intelligent and in the know.
>Stop worrying about whether you're being manipulated, or what Vince wants you to think; you're just as controlled by that merit as anyone else.

irony
>>
>>1446184
>people still don't know what irony means
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.