[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS
>>
Underage b&s and poo in the loos only
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 349x349
>>1445255
Dx mark detected get worked into a shoot brother
>>
>>1445255
>DX
>Funny

Looks like someone got worked
>>
>>1445255

HAHAHAHAHA
this guy reads youtube comments and thinks they are relevant in shitpost circlejerk central
>>
>>1445255
They are kinda funny, far far funnier than MemeX
> muh dick joke XDDD
> muh legit gays pretending to be nongay pretending to be gay jokes XDDD
>>
DX was shit.
>>
>>1445463

something something different time different tolerances. I was just more baffled that they used Enzo and Cass three times on RAW this week.
>>
>>1445255
DX was shite
>DUDE DICKS LMAO
>>
>>1445499
something something fuck off back to wew you windowlicking spastic
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 442x332
>>1445499
They kinda had to, AJ was right, Cena is isolated on the top of the mountain, he has made no lasting allies or friendships over the course of his career, kayfabe-wise. So they just throw in whoever is not doing anything to team with him. That's how you get guys who were just fighting comedy jobbers in silly costumes fending off guys who were beating up Superman.
>>
>>1445629
Cena has no friends because Cena is a shit friend
>>
>>1445640
Yeah, it'll never be addressed, as it was an unintended consequence of incompetent booking, but the few times when someone was presented as Cena's friend, that person only got shafted by it.

He used Cryme Tyme as stormtroopers, making run-in saves for him but never interfering for them and much worse, approached Zack Ryder at the height of his popularity just to turn him into a helpless victim he had to avenge after getting cucked by his girlfriend and brutalized by Kane.
>>
>>1445673
Also during the survivor series Team Authority v Team Cena feud, Authority would always beat the shit out of the faces on Smackdown because Cena couldn't be bothered to work Smackdowns so they were outnumbered.
>>
>>1445673
Remember when Yoshitatsu was Cena's friend?

...no I don't know why I do either.
>>
File: 1314908313371.jpg (28 KB, 275x274) Image search: [Google]
1314908313371.jpg
28 KB, 275x274
>>1445255
to be fair, he might only know PG DX, which was shit
>>
>>1445696
Now he's back to being Tanahashi's friend again.
>>
>>1445853
deepest lore
>>
>>1445711
> anigay
Ew
>>
>>1445255

>DX
>funny

18+
>>
Nakamura/Cena alliance when Nak joins the main roster. It's confirmed screencap this
>>
>>1445255
HAHAHAHHAH
>>
File: what move is this?.gif (1 MB, 260x196) Image search: [Google]
what move is this?.gif
1 MB, 260x196
>>1445255

>sonics
ABSOLUTE
M
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>1445629
I was really disappointed when AJ didn t mention Ryder
>>
>>1445255
I hated the entire E&C gimmick nearly until their main roster call-up, I've really ended up thinking their usually the best part of Raw. They actually are way funnier than DX and pretty original.
>>
>>1447055
I'd rather burn my children than see that, Cena can fuck off with his heat vacuum
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.