[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW PROMO FOR FINAL DELETION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: gardener.jpg (509 KB, 1425x797) Image search: [Google]
gardener.jpg
509 KB, 1425x797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZB5NP1q-w

GET HYPE
>>
He's playing the violin as Brother Nero arrives, is there anything he can't do?
>>
>>1441386
I love it when these angles just fucking go for it. Gotta give Dixie props to letting the Hardys go buckwild.
>>
>>1441386
I think Matt Hardy might actually save TNA
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 498x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 498x501
>a literal bucket of fireworks
>Jeff swanton off a tree
>defending himself from Roman candles with a trash can lid
Fucking 10/10. I'm hyped as fuck
>>
File: ok mr hardy.jpg (28 KB, 635x353) Image search: [Google]
ok mr hardy.jpg
28 KB, 635x353
i want to see more from the gardener i think he can make it all the way to the main event
>>
File: sadness.jpg (33 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
33 KB, 524x336
>multi-billion dollar corporation with money to burn exerts authoritarian creative control over its wrestlers, doesn't allow them any artistic input whatsoever, and forces them to read every word they say off a script so that everyone winds up sounding like identical robots
>meanwhile a rinky-dink underdog of a company that's perpetually in financial trouble and can't afford to take risks is nonetheless accommodating with its wrestlers, gives them creative input so they can deliver the best performance possible, and allows them so much artistic freedom that they're literally putting on a fucking fireworks match in their backyard, the sanctuary of their genesis where it all began, and breathing new life into wrestling as we know it
God bless TNA.
>>
File: ow my freaking ears.png (462 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
ow my freaking ears.png
462 KB, 500x452
>>1441438

>yfw he's deported by Donald Trump
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 960x960
Senor Benjamin needs to be pro wrestling rookie of the year
>>
BROTHER NERO
>>
>>1441486
He's a late bloomer but he has finally arrived

this is his moment
>>
>>1441486
What is Senor Benjamin's master plan? Does he intend to watch the Hardyz massacre each other on the battlefield and then take their legacy from them while they are weakened?
>>
>>1441386
TNA will get bigger ratings than RAW this week. The state of deanetty
>>
ok mister hardy
>>
File: Farmers_Strength.jpg (118 KB, 645x370) Image search: [Google]
Farmers_Strength.jpg
118 KB, 645x370
>>1441438
>Matt's gardener pins Brother Nero with his farmer strength
>>
>>1441442
Pitbull Corgan has a lot to do with this angle.
>>
>>1441393
Play instruments well?
>>
>>1441706
>Matt vs Jeff, yeah, that'll put butts in seats
>>
File: 1466977578715.jpg (57 KB, 572x500) Image search: [Google]
1466977578715.jpg
57 KB, 572x500
>yfw Senor Benjamin screws Big Money Matt and buries him alive after years of torment and suffering
>>
>>1441783
>assuming POP tv is even in a fraction of the homes that the USA network is.
>>
The journalists and WWE guys saw an early screening and they're all putting the segment over
>>
I'm pretty sure Sénor Benjamin is his wife Reby Sky's father
>>
>>1441783
>Tuesday night wars with live Smackdown
>>
>>1441823
any quotes?
>>
>>1441872
this
>>
aight fuck raw they don't even want our attention much less deserve it let's discuss this match more

Lance Storm said he loved it, this is going to change wrestling forever i just know it
>>
i never watched TNA

ive only ever seen that last promo these two did

is there some recap on the broken matt i can watch?
>>
HYPED AS FUCK
>>
Oh it is today? When is it starting again?
>>
>>1443005
Tomorrow at 9 PM EST
>>
>>1442998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQzJfxhm4NM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYlnDIXIj6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQBSHCdWNlk
>>
I wish I had poptv so they got my rating 2bh
>>
Where do I start with this feud lads
>>
lol that shit was awful

22 hours to go friends
>>
File: CmjpVGCXEAAPx5K.jpg-large.jpg (89 KB, 594x758) Image search: [Google]
CmjpVGCXEAAPx5K.jpg-large.jpg
89 KB, 594x758
>>
>>1444598
based

they are going to save this company
>>
>>1444598
BROKEN MATT SAVES TNA
>>
>>1441764

Multiple sources have actually attributed this angle to the one and only Jeremy Borash. He even helped filming by providing the use of his own drone.
>>
>>1444645
Based Borash putting the company on his back doe
>>
Is this the most hype match in wrestling history?
>>
Just checked to see if I get pop and I do apparently. Not missing based money Matt btfo brother negro
>>
OK guys, when is impact so I don't miss it. 8pm EST?
>>
>>1444694
9 est
>>
>>1444645
Now that's fucking commitment
>>
>>1444651
The only things of note right now in TNA is this angle and to a lesser degree E LI DRAKE
>>
It's like they saw Things and decided to make an angle with that vibe
>>
>>1444713
Drew is pretty good, Decay isn't shit, I like Allie and Al Snow makes me laugh

Otherwise yeah
>>
File: based.reggie.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
based.reggie.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>>1444713
>not liking The Destroyer
>not liking based EC3
>>
>>1444729
Drew isn't top guy good, though I suppose that's more to blame on the top of TNA's card being pathetic.
Decay segments make me cringe though they're entertaining in the ring
Allie is good but I'm not interested in the rest of the girls
I do not want to see a roided up Al Snow feuding with fucking Grado and a street shitter

>>1444731
Lashley needs to not talk because he sounds super gay
>>
>>1444738
>I do not want to see a roided up Al Snow feuding with fucking Grado and a street shitter
I just like it when he blows the whistle while they beat down people desu
>Lashley needs to not talk because he sounds super gay
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with his voice and why hasn't he gotten better in 10 fucking years why can't he get a mouthpiece or something
>>
>>1441442

the Hardys are literally the only reason to watch TNA. ECMEME is played out, poor Drew Galloway, Eli is okay, the knockouts are ranging from meh to MINUS FIVE STARS! (sidenote: i think the division died when Taryn Torrell left)
>>
>>1441386

>WWE LITERALLY ALREADY RIPPING OFF FINAL DELETION WITH THE NEW DAY/WYATTS COMPOUND MATCH

wow just wow
>>
File: for real.jpg (59 KB, 278x440) Image search: [Google]
for real.jpg
59 KB, 278x440
>>1444762
What?
>>
>>1444750
I would rather Al Snow do something else. Only been following since the week before Slammiversary and this angle should be over, it's like they only have this going on because it's something to fill the card

If TNA was any smart they'll do a soft reboot on all the feuds soon
>>
OKAY MR HARDY
BROTHER NERO
WHATS WRONG WITH YOUUUUUU
PREPARE FOR BAT-TLE
>>
>>1444804
If it bumps ratings yeah

just press the reset button and go with what is working
>>
>>1444770
Wyatts challenged new day to a match at their compound
>>
>>1441400
It's cheap and TNA have literally nothing to lose. Response has almost been overwhelmingly positive. It's a no-brainer.
>>
>tfw you don't have POP
FUCKING
>>
>>1441400
The turn around in TNA is due to Pitbull Corgan and Broken Matt. Dixie needs to just give it all to Pitbull so he can go wild with it.
>>
>>1444903
Dixie is the dumbest human being to ever run a company of any kind
>>
>>1444936
She's pretty hot though.
>>
>>1444977
She has a gross old lady chin and has immensely disrespected her talent which is one of many reasons her company is the way it is right now
>>
>>1441442
Actually from a business standpoint, at least in entertainment, it's better to take risks to seperate your product from others. The call of duty clones with decent gameplay fail while your spec ops games with sucky play have moderate success, because it doesn't matter that it's good, what matters is you get customers coming for an unsatisfied niche, which in this case is a story which may be pretty dumb and bad, not so good production wise, but is still incredibly entertaining.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.