[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this guy is so bad holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 1252x1252
this guy is so bad holy shit
>>
>>1438019
I think he's a good wrestler when he needs to be but re-uses the same spots over and over when it comes to the week to week match ups.

He lacks character at the moment but hopefully he will develop somewhat when he is separated from KO.
>>
>>1438019
>Sami
>Bad
Pick one
>>
I don't understand his gimmick. He's a happy dancing ginger guy? He's Kevin Owens' rival?
>>
Agreed. Fuck this jobber
>>
>>1438039
yes

he's owens' rival because...zayn was signed first...and owens is bitter about it for some unexplained reason so they used to be friends now they're not but eventually we'll see a zayn owens tag team because WWE
>>
Yup this guy is a boring piece of shit who gets no pops. The nxt full sail meme is real
>>
op here

in ring i dont think i have seen someone as good as him since bryan but his character is fucking shit and thats what matters to me

outside of owens sami
him having the ole chant
and having a catchy ska theme
what is there

he needs depth
>>
>implying he has a gimmick

gimmicks are dead anon. it is all about "good wrestling". The neckbeards won.
>>
>>1438209
He had a character in NXT. He hasn't been given anything to work with on the main roster.
This past Raw was literally the first time he has been allowed to show an ounce of character, as a fiery underdog.
He's actually a really good, natural speaker. He just needs something to bite into a chew on with a good storyline.
>>
>>1438233
>He's actually a really good, natural speaker.

He's really not, he has no charisma.
>>
>>1438233
He's one of the worst guys on the mic I've ever seen. Even daniel Bryan was better
>>
>>1438239
>>1438241
You really shouldn't speak on matters you're not educated on.
>>
>>1438241
Stop exaggerating so much you gypsy
>>
>>1438031
He's stale.
He needs to change his gimmick, if he has one at all, because so far he's just used to give depth to Owens's character.
>>
>>1438247
>Educated matters
>Whether a wrestler is good at speaking

This attempt to sound superior and above it is one of the worst I've seen.
>>
>>1438260
Not an attempt.
>>
>>1438247
>>1438254
Lance storm is better
Bobby lashley is better
Shelton Benjamin is better
Chris Benoit is better

Sami zayn is one of the worst on the mic, ever
>>
>>1438288
This is sad.
>>
>>1438247
Nah you say that because you mark for Sami.

You are on the same level as Sethfags who claims he is good on the mic.

those who dont care about him can give a much less biased opinion.

Sami is boring as fuck on the mic.
>>
>>1438407
No, not really.
I liked him much more in NXT, as it stands, I only really care about him on PPV – exactly the same as Seth, actually.
I can just acknowledge objectively when things are good and bad. This previous Raw, he had a great segment, and the literal only time on the MR he has been given ANY material whatsoever to work with, he delivered.
Just because I'm not as stupid as you, and find myself able to see past my biases, don't drag me down to your woeful little level.
>>
>>1438407
I think he speaks well and confidently but he is definitely boring as fuck. He's just not really got any personality.
>>
>>1438414
>Just because I'm not as stupid as you, and find myself able to see past my biases, don't drag me down to your woeful little level.
Dont have enough fedora pics.
>>
>>1438426
Go take a few more, then.
>>
File: 1439492908667.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1439492908667.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>1438414
>don't drag me down to your woeful little level
>>
>>1438019
He's a good wrestler but his gimmick and fanbase are cancer
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.