[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sell me on Edge and Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 4822 - christian edge wwf.png (238 KB, 418x313) Image search: [Google]
4822 - christian edge wwf.png
238 KB, 418x313
Their official Tag team name is literally Edge and Christian, they used Edges theme music, they didn't have a team finisher or a lot of double team moves, they're basically one step above a random makeshift tag team..

So why are they held in high ranks on tag teams all time lists?
>>
>>1434047
For those with the benefit of flash photography
>>
>>1434047
>they used Edges theme music
Edge used their theme music
>>
File: edge2.jpg (25 KB, 330x494) Image search: [Google]
edge2.jpg
25 KB, 330x494
Because they were kids or teenagers at the time.

E&C were shit outside of Ladder Matches, and Ladder Matches make anyone look good because they're nothing but spot fests. Edge is maybe one of the mostly highly overrated super stars of all time.

I mean look at this skinny fucking lanklet.
If he came from the indies prior to his WWE run, people would be making "DON'T BREAK MY INDIE NECK BONES" threads.
>>
>>1434054
>thinking you know him
>>
>>1434056

Take that back, Edge does have one good quality. His theme was pretty great.
>>
>>1434047
they reeked of awesomeness
>>
>>1434047
>they used Edges theme music
what???

fucking 18+
>>
>>1434058
totally
>>
>>1434052
E&C did use Edges theme, he came in as a singles guy from the start, while Christian came in as Gangrel's acolyte.
>>
>>1434047
>they didn't have a team finisher
uhhh, yeah they did. It was the conchairto
>>
>>1434056
>On this day, he doesn't see clearly
>>
>>1434151

Uh no. That was a thing they did post-match or during a TLC/ladder/other no DQ match.
>>
>>1434047
Not that great in the ring but as far as mic work goes they basically carried the division at the time.
>>
>>1434229
>everything came to life
>>
File: 12939898322.jpg (32 KB, 506x264) Image search: [Google]
12939898322.jpg
32 KB, 506x264
>MUH TLC
This is what the Tag-Team division was in the late 90's beginning 2000's. And it was great, fuck you. E&C, Hardyz, Dudleyz took ladder matches to their limit.

Also E&C did great promos. Kinda like New Day except a million times better because they had no shit catchphrases, no appeal to children, and always had fresh content.
>>
>>1434063
Edge had that theme since his debut you faggot
>>
>>1434054
Calm down Ziggler. Edge was the reason I continued to watch WWE. He one of the few "different" characters on WWE when he became Ulitmate Opportunist Rated R Sooooooper star. I remember alot about him, unlike Zigglers Title Reign and Ziggi+ AJ Lee's try hard attempt at being Edge and Lita PG.
>>
>>1434706
Comparing someone to Ziggler so they look good by comparison doesn't make them good. Big E&C fan but Edge is vanilla as fuck as a singles wrestler. People like him contributed to people tuning out during that era, not just Cena.
>>
>>1434054
He did come from the indies you dumb faggot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.