[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any chance they will have Rusev drop the title to Titus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Is there any chance they will have Rusev drop the title to Titus on independence day? I'd rather the title didn't become the pre-show title and ruin Rusev's chances of building up his character again.
>>
That Rusev vs Cesaro story on Smackdown was one of the best feuds in WWE all year and it lasted only half an episode.

They somehow shot another jolt of life back into the belt and Titus is going to ruinl it.
>>
>>1433171
Breakfast lunch and dinner is for beginners
You ain't know?
>>
>>1433174
wat
>>
Yes they should do this if they were smart. Rusev sucks
>>
>>1433179
Rusev is great fuck you. Titus should be nothing more than a jobber.
>>
File: 1425349733311.png (67 KB, 142x183) Image search: [Google]
1425349733311.png
67 KB, 142x183
>>1433181

Name the Top 10 Moves of Rusev, name the Top 10 Best Matches Rusev has ever had.

The only reason why people hated that cuck storyline is because they all self inserted into Rusev, aka, a bunch of kissless virgin cucks.
>>
They should do a RuRu/Cesaro feud until Summerslam for the belt
>>
>>1433195
This would give Cesaro something to do if he is out of the IC title picture. Could be a good feud.
>>
>>1433171
Of course not.
Titus is little more then cannon fodder for Rusev.
>>
>>1433296
but what about muh freedoms
>>
>>1433185
>muh moves and matches

>actually asking for these from a guy who has spent his relatively brief career solely in a company that limits its wrestlers move-sets, and only lets a select few guys go balls-out in their matches

Imagine being an actual mark in 2016.
>>
I thought he would drop it on Father's Day to Titus the mega dad. I doubt they'll make him drop it but if they do, Rusev might win it back in a few days/weeks
>>
File: 2d6.jpg (26 KB, 188x343) Image search: [Google]
2d6.jpg
26 KB, 188x343
>>1433310

>making excuses despite the fact that the guy has spent over 3+ years in the WWE, had plenty of time on NXT and the main roster to show off his talent

>still can't give me the Top 10 Moves or Matches
>>
>>1433421
>excuses

Not at all.
>>
Only reason his feud vs Cena sucked was because Cena won.
>>
>>1433185
>>1433421
>being a moves mark
Damn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLAPTocTZg
>>
File: 1435709727652.gif (2 MB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
1435709727652.gif
2 MB, 200x173
>>1433425
>couldn't even have a good match with Cena when he had like 4 tries
>boring cuck
>can't even pull of a 50 year old gimmick that was perfected already
>can't even make the steiner recliner/camel clutch look devastating
>jobber tier comedy cuck
>>
>>1433467
You seem upset.
>>
>>1433467
Why do you dislike Rusev so much my man?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.