[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YFW you realize the storyline between Bray Wyatt and Xavier Woods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
YFW you realize the storyline between Bray Wyatt and Xavier Woods is the best storyline right now.
>>
I like that Bray just laughs at the New Day's parodies.
>>
>>1431592
Dean is best storyline
>>
>>1431592
i think you mean AJ & Cena.

>the state of the wwe
>>
>>1431592

No, it's tacky as fuck. 'Reality era' my ass.
>>
>>1431597
I like his storyline because now people see what a shit performance he puts on in the ring and how he is constantly being outshined by his opponents.
>>
>>1431592
It's only good if it breaks up the new day, otherwise it's just throwing more fodder to new day.
>>
Do you think one of the reasons why he didn't go over as much is because his promos are a bit too intelligent for the average viewer?
>>
>>1431608
Nah
>>
>>1431592
I wonder what chant will be more over than xavier after he leaves the wyatts?
>>
>>1431592

Bray Wyatt always starts off with interesting storylines, then they devolve into mundane ideas because of the writers' incompetence. Case and point, Wyatts taking Undertaker away. I just wish they would start to have payoffs rather than just to make Bray look weak in the end.
>>
>>1431650
>are a bit too intelligent for the average viewer?
so much fucking fedora lol it was because he was too neurotic and he repeated the same thing and made no sense a lot of the time.
>>
>>1431674
18+
>>
I prefer the main event picture storyline, but not for the same reasons as this retarded mark
>>1431597
>>
>>1431592
I like it so far. I would love to see it leading to Xavier turning heel or even joining the Wyatts, but it won't because they are one of the top merch sellers, and that's one of the reasons WWE today is total shit.
>>
>>1431650
FOLKS LET ME TELL YOU THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT! TO ITS CORE! MY TEACHER IN THRD GRADE SAID ID NEVER BE NOTHIN! BUT I SHOWED HER! OOOOH I SHOWES EVERYONE! JOIN ME NOW AS WE MUST ENTER THE SANCTUARY OF OUR GENESIS! FOLLOW THE BUZZAHDS!!!!
>>
File: 1459889665763.gif (2 MB, 360x243) Image search: [Google]
1459889665763.gif
2 MB, 360x243
>>1432425
You can have me.
You can have all of me
>>
Hey guess how this is going to end guys

>Xavier was just pretending all along.
>Wyatt is made to look like an impotent fool.
>New Day beat up the Wyatts then dance.
>Two weeks later Bray picks some other random person to feud with and lose to.
>>
AJ Styles vs Cena is the only interesting storyline now... and it could be much better.
>>
>AJ & Cena
>Seth and Dean
>It's A New Bray
>Owens vs Zayn
WWE's pretty good right now actually, senpai.

They gotta find something worthwhile for Cesaro and Rusev to do, though.
>>
>>1432459
This is exactly what will happen.
>>
>>1432459
>>1432471
Why do they hate the Wyatts so much?
>>
>>1431597

>deanetty mark sucking off deano's title reign

what a shock. fuck off Bray/Xavier is best feud right now.
>>
>>1432504

>Vince can't book competent heels because smarks love those
>got over as a character being heel
>fed to the cena machine
>buried THREE TIMES at wrestlemania
>group is injury prone
>tease a face turn then get injured days after

JUST FUCK MY SENPAI UP FAMPAI
>>
>>1432504
It's not just the Wyatts. All of the heels in the company are booked weakly apart from Charlotte.
>>
>>1432464
>They gotta find something worthwhile for Cesaro and Rusev to do, though.

Just throw them together in an "I'm the better competitor" feud.
And fire TItus.
>>
>>1432520
She wins all the time but they are never clean. Made much more sense for Flair to be her manager and her do heel things but fucking Emma had to fuck everything up
>>
>>1432760
Fuck up what? Make Charlotte look terrible in comparison.
>>
>>1431592
I'm so pumped for the blowout at Battleground. Xavier's gonna snap and betray The New Day so that Rowan and Strowman can become Tag Team Champions. And just as The Eater of Worlds has predicted...

NEW
DAY FALLS
NEW
DAY FALLS
NEW
DAY FALLS
>>
>>1433896

The New Day need a drama or feud to make them feel a little more relevant. I like those three guys a lot, but they needed this or E&C to help breathe some life in there.
>>
>>1433903
This is precisely what they've needed, desu. We just have to hope and pray (to Sister Abigail?) that WWE will finally begin pushing the Wyatts. Which, as the record shows, they won't. But damn, can I hope.
>>
>>1433912
???
Since when does "desu" come out as "desu?"
>>
>>1433915
Do I actually have to type out "to be honest?"
>>
>>1433915
Since always.

And don't you dare try to get around it.
>>
>>1433917
Fuckin' weird, man.
>>
>>1433915
>>1433917
How new are you?
>>
>>1433925
Relatively.
>>
File: Tum0EJV.png (448 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Tum0EJV.png
448 KB, 1024x576
>>1433912

The Wyatt Family should be a dominate heel stable. Whenever Bray Wyatt targets you, it should be fucking scary. Dude is a good enough talker, is pretty good in the ring, and is backed by Luke Harper. Rowan is always gonna be third wheel and Braun is a decent enough looking big dude. The Wyatts should be one of those guys who always tease going for the top.

>Kane and Undertaker went over them clean in 10 minutes
>>
>>1431592
its the only story line
>>
>>1433934
I can see it now: Rowan and Strowman as Tag Champs, Harper as IC Champ, Wyatt as WHC. All earned on the same night, like all great stables do it. That'll be the day when The Wyatt Family gets legitimized.
>>
>>1433941

I don't think they all need belts to be legitimized, but the fact that they've been around for 3 years now and haven't gotten tag team gold confuses me.
>>
>>1433943
But think of how cool that moment would be: The Eater of Worlds and his sinister flock in control of nearly all the belts! They would truly be a feared presence in the world of WWE.
>>
>>1433933
been like that since hiroshima decided to do it last year i believe
>>
>>1433961
Huh. Why? Was t b h a problem or did he do it for teh lulz?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.