[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-09-55-16.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-09-55-16.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>
>Brock on the cover
>Goldberg as DLC

I don't want this
>>
>>1418176
Meh. Boring choice. He's done fuck all this year
>>
Please tell me they're not building to Lesnar vs. Goldberg II.
>>
>>1418176
Vince must be so scared of this guy
>>
>>1418176
>a part timer that works for UFC

Fucken lol.
>>
>>1418176
>UFC Fighter on the cover

Vince is so cucked. May as well put CM Phil on there too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Pj5oJzYLM

>stillframe a bunch
>hints at ADR, Booker T, Big Show, Ambrose, Wyatts and Sheamus.
>>
>>1418188
Yes. That's his Summerslam match
>>
>>1418203
We can only pray for le wacky bear drinking man to be the special guest ref!
>>
>Not Smackdown vs Raw 2017

why
>>
>>1418207
>he thinks the last second brand split will matter
>>
Does this mean Brock is gonna fucking do something this year?

You know WWE fought so hard for it to be Roman and I almost would've agreed with them because at least that would look cool.
>>
>>1418176
If you're gonna put a guy that wrestles twice a year on the cover at least make it the fucking Undertaker.
>>
>>1418213
The cover means nothing considering Austin was on it last year.

What I HOPE to see - a showcase mode of Brocks career and KERR ANGL
>>
>>1418188
only if Lesnar loses to Mike Hunt and UFC return stalls out.

Brock Wins he'll be WWE champ by Summerslam and we'll have a repeat of 2014-15, the allure of the WWE champion beating the UFC champion (whoever that guy is lol) in a legit fight is too much for Vince to pass up.

So Brock wins the UFC title at their December show against Tomato Can X, and loses clean as a whistle to Roman Reigns at the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>1418200
>Trailor goes out of it's way not to mention Roman
Huh.
>>
>>1418216
>What I HOPE to see - a showcase mode of Brocks career and KERR ANGL

The whole "stoy mode" would be like 30min long then
>>
>>1418219
The middle portion of the story is a repurposed UFC Undisputed 2.
>>
Get ready to spam suplexes in the showcase mode
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>
Why no Seff Rollins? Why?
>>
>>1418269
He has a small dick srry lil guy
>>
>>1418183
It was more then likely going to be Roman. They probably killed the idea because of backlash from fans and his wellness bust.
>>
>>1418200
why is people chanting "We Want Trump" ?
>>
>>1418269
>WWE games covers
>Actually showing the superstar of the year
kek they only put big names
>>
>>1418295
Didn't they chant "CM Punk"?
>>
This is some pretty weird shit.

>Brock employed by WWE
>Vince allows him to work for UFC simultaneously
>puts him on the cover of the game that comes out in October

Brock is confirmed for winning his UFC fight. No way Vince would risk putting him on the cover of the game unless Brock looked stronk in the octagon.

I wonder how much they had to pay Mark Hunt for this.
>>
>hating on brock

Kyselves
>>
>>1418454
I feel like BROCK might have something over Vince
Maybe he's super aggressive at meetings and gives off as if Vince doesn't do what he says he'll beat the fuck outta him
>>
>>1418454
Do you think it'll really hurt his image that badly if he loses though? I don't know much about UFC but I doubt they'd rig a match just so WWE can sell a video game
>>
>>1418176
What was your instagram notification? Those always excite me
>>
>>1418468
>I feel like BROCK might have something over Vince
Yeah money and the threat of leaving.

Basically Brock has his balls over Vince's head if his demands aren't met
>>
>>1418181
Kill yourself
>>
>>1418489

>Vince if you don't give me all the money and let me do whatever I want and put me on the cover of your video game I will no longer work my four annual dates!

Vince REALLY needs to just let Brock go. NO ONE is worth this much money to work two or three usually mediocre matches per year, and this shit is KILLING the WWE's ability to actually build a new draw that works more often than biannually.
>>
>>1418489

I don't think Brock is putting the heavy on Vince, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and I can't really imagine him being so greedy especially given the money he already has.

More likely it's just Vinny making unsound business decisions as usual.
>>
>>1418482
Just somebody liking a picture of myself I posted
>>
>>1418181

Manlet who got bullied his whole life detected
>>
>>1418465
Brock's last good match was with Reigns.
Deal with it.
>>
>>1418513
And the Undertaker matches last year
>>
>>1418514
lol all those matches were utter shit
>>
File: 1463197639328.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1463197639328.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>1418511
Good for you

>tfw your crush likes your photo
>>
That tattoo looks soooo fucking dumb
>>
>>1418518
Thanks i guess?
>>
>>1418214
>wrestles twice a year
Is 2 the highest number you can count to?
>>
>>1418523

It looks like a dick.
>>
>>1418532
Are you to dumb to understand figure of speech?
>>
Is he autistic?
>>
Why are WWE autists so mad at UFC?
>>
>the state of this company

Here's hoping Deano becomes a draw and the E no longer hast rely on big names of the past to sell their shitty video games.
>>
>>1418507

I've never pegged Brock as a particularly nice guy. Not that he comes off like a huge dick, he just seems like he wouldn't give much of a fuck once he already has his money.

Vince's clown ass probably keeps coming to him with "I'LL PAY YOU MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO STAND BEHIND HEYMAN TWICE A YEAR AND WORK MAYBE THREE MATCHES, I'LL EVEN THROW IN THE 2K17 COVER I WAS PLANNING ON GIVING TRIPLE H, C'MON GODDAMNIT YOU'LL BE LEGENDARY" and on and on and Brock agrees just to get some fucking peace.
>>
>>1418513

That wasn't a particularly good match by Wrestlemania Main Event standards, people overrate it because Rollins cashing in was hype as fuck.

Maybe that's the key though, you have to put Brock with arguably the best and most exciting worker in the company to carry him to a 4+ star match.
>>
>>1418596
But how do you explain Rollins vs. Lesnar being an absolute mess of a match then?
>>
>>1418609
>how do you explain a Lesnar match post-SummerSlam 2014 being shitty

Brock left his working boots behind in 2014 and hasn't even tried putting them on since.

When the booking for a match is "get fucking killed" how good can somebody's performance make it?
>>
Will Paul Heyman announce Borks intro in the UFC fight?
>>
>>1418732
Nah, he'll hype it up so much, when Bork loses Heyman will just look like a massive pillock.
>>
>>1418176
Brock is cursed now :(
>>
>>1418755
Oh shit I didn't think of this :(
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>Yukes
>>
>>1418762
UFC 200 loss confirmed
>>
>>1418609

Okay, maybe you have to pair Brock up with the best and most exciting worker in the company AND include John Cena to do most of the work with that worker while Brock takes a nap on the shattered remains of the announce table.
>>
>not Roman

Holy shit. Just fuck my shit up. Fuck WWE. This retard is gonna fight and lose at ufc too. Fuck
>>
>>1418840
>Implying Brock being set-up to win isn't a part of the UFC and WWE crosspromotional deal.
>>
>>1418840
BROCK will win in the second round via knockout
Screenshot this,I have insider info
>>
>>1418840
Roman isn't a draw, Brock is, 2K sees it as them selling more copies that way
>>
WWE will look silly when Lesnar loses to UFC man
>>
File: 305-54930-2.jpg (1 MB, 4234x2287) Image search: [Google]
305-54930-2.jpg
1 MB, 4234x2287
>>1418912
>Implying they will acknowledge a loss
>>
>>1418556
>to dumb

Well that settles that
>>
Least it isnt john cena.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.