[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roman Not Top Guy??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: athiesm.png (92 KB, 254x300) Image search: [Google]
athiesm.png
92 KB, 254x300
Vince McMahon No Longer Behind Roman Reigns as Top Star of WWE

According to a report from Daily Wrestling News, Vince McMahon is said to be extremely high on #SethRollins and #AJStyles right now. Apparently, Vince has made comments that he wishes he had brought Styles to WWE 10 years ago. McMahon has always been very high on Rollins, so that’s nothing new as he is seen "Busting his ass" in and out of the ring

Because of Vince McMahon’s feelings towards Rollins and Styles, there have reportedly been some talks within WWE that both men will become the faces of both #Raw and #SmackDown after the #WWEDraft and brand split. It’s recently been reported that John Cena will have a lighter schedule with WWE, but Reigns may have been knocked off the pedestal as the face of Raw.

It’s being said that Vince McMahon is very down on #RomanReigns right now. There are multiple sources claiming that Roman failed the WWE Wellness Policy at the worst possible time because Vince was apparently beginning to sour on him already. With the WWE Draft and brand split coming up so quickly, Vince most likely feels let down by Reigns, which has left Vince’s opinion to be lower on Reigns than it ever has been since he debuted in WWE.
>>
cont
The belief now is that McMahon and other WWE officials are far more open to giving Reigns’ momentum and push to someone else, like AJ Styles or Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns will still be a heavily featured performer on WWE television, but he’s going to be taking part in a “redemption” storyline for quite some time. He’s also rumored to be in line for a possible heel turn soon.

The biggest issue that Roman Reigns is going to face is competing with guys like Rollins and Styles while top talent from #NXT comes to WWE’s main roster. For example, #FinnBalor’s debut in WWE has been imminent for some time, but WWE officials have been waiting for the right time to bring him to Raw and SmackDown.

Balor is destined to be a massive superstar for WWE. Triple H, Vince McMahon, and other WWE officials are aware of that. Finn Balor is expected to receive a massive push when he comes to WWE TV, which is going to be another top spot that Reigns will have to fight for again. Not to mention, the other men in NXT like Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura, and others will demand top spots on WWE programming when they come to the main roster at the WWE Draft or later this year.

Becoming “The Guy” in WWE again could be too difficult for Roman Reigns if Vince McMahon is sour to him at this pivotal time for WWE programming. It’s very likely that Reigns will be taking a backseat for the foreseeable future when he returns. Roman will need to work twice as hard to regain his position in WWE, especially with the WWE Universe against him the way they have been for over a year-and-a-half. WWE is going to be a different place for Roman Reigns when he returns next week.
>>
>>1467534
So is Rollins gonna continue as a heel or become a face?
>>
>>1467541
He should've been a face when he came back.

Fans want to boo Roman so they might as well turn him heel.
>>
>>1467531
Best WWE news in a long time.
>>
>>1467531
>according to daily wrestling news
>>
Vince is also said to be praising Big Cass.
>>
>>1467563
This tbqh. I think this news if far to good to be true.
>>1467566
This is probably true. He loves him some big guys.
>>
>>1467566
No shit the guy is 7 foot tall.
>>
>>1467534
I believe the part about Finn. Hunter is obviously got a hard on for him so he will be well protected on the main roster. He aslo good at selling merch with his demon gimmick and all.
>>
That's a load of shit OP
>>
>>1467531
Intentional false leak. Probably came straight from Vince's desk. They think that if fans think Roman is an *actual* underdog they'll get behind him.
>>
File: no.jpg (89 KB, 802x545) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
89 KB, 802x545
>According to TotallyReallyReal RassleNewzzzzzzzScoopzzzzzzDaily.org
If it's not direct from The Observer don't even fucking bother.
>>
>>1467604
The Observer isn't much better
>>
>>1467578
>>1467557
Lose weight
>implying this is good
>>
File: tip tip.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
tip tip.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
>>1467604
>le meltzer
>>
>>1467531

what the fuck is with the hashtags throughout the article. fucking yuck
>>
File: 1385845108433.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1385845108433.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>1467604
> If it's not direct from The Observer don't even fucking bother.
>>
File: fedora 3.jpg (322 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
fedora 3.jpg
322 KB, 720x540
>>1467604
>I only trust Dave "I Make Shit Up As I Go" Meltzer.
>>
Yeah this is bullshit. Not a reliable source. Anyone could have made this shit up and sent it in
>>
ROMARKS BTFO
>>
>>1467608
>>1467611
>>1467616

>implying Meltzer isn't by-far the most trusted and respected professional wrestling reporter
>>
>>1467636
Wow its fucking nothing.jpeg
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (34 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
34 KB, 320x240
>>1467616
>Dave "I Make Shit Up As I Go" Meltzer.
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>1467608
>>1467611
What do men wearing hats have to do with Meltzer or The Observer?
Explain yourselves.
If you can.
>>
>>1467607
It's reasonable. I'd like to see Roman as a heel and Seth as a babyface. It would suit them both more as they shit at doing the reverse.
>>
>>1467606
Why do Jim Ross and Eric Bischoff and Stone Cold and a whole host of people far smarter to the industry than you or I ever will be call The Observer "The Wall Street Journal of pro wrestling"?
Why is The Rock a personal friend of Meltzer's if he's a liar hack who makes shit up?
Why is Jericho a source for Meltzer if he's a liar hack who makes shit up?
Imagine being this terrified of a journalist.
lmao at ur life
>>
>>1467656

they're just meme spewing redditors from /r/squaredcircle
>>
Roman jobbing to Big Show on main event when?
>>
>>1467531
why the fuck did he stand behind roman for so many years when he was clearly a failure? He's supposedly this great business man and yet he would not budge on the guy who is getting lower house show numbers
>>
File: tipachu.jpg (67 KB, 633x622) Image search: [Google]
tipachu.jpg
67 KB, 633x622
>>1467604
>meltz the melt
>>
>soured
>when Roman did not job to Seth before his suspension and it even ended in a countout

Great non-news

Remember when Vince was "disappointed" with Randy Orton?
>>
File: dirtsheets.gif (3 MB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
dirtsheets.gif
3 MB, 200x176
>>1467531
>According to a report from Daily Wrestling News
>>
>>1467531

>According to a report from Daily Wrestling News
The what? A blog run by smarks? Might as well say, according to "/asp/"
>AJ Styles, 38 year old new guy being the face of anything
Yeah okay pal
>Vince hates Roman
Fat chance pal
>There are multiple sources
Which ones?

Delete yourself and head on back to woo or plebbit where you are clearly from
>>
File: meltz2.jpg (21 KB, 300x328) Image search: [Google]
meltz2.jpg
21 KB, 300x328
>>1467802
>>
>>1467872
>this buttdevastation
>>
>>1467872
Please please please have sex. And lose weight while you're at it, too.
>>
>>1467534
>Roman Reigns will still be a heavily featured performer on WWE television, but he’s going to be taking part in a “redemption” storyline for quite some time. He’s also rumored to be in line for a possible heel turn soon.

Best way to sell a redemption storyline is by turning them heel...
>>
File: 1424488936525A.png (175 KB, 347x283) Image search: [Google]
1424488936525A.png
175 KB, 347x283
>>1467531
>>1467534
>feel good article for the smarks

Maybe it's true. It does baffle me that a wellness issue would sour Vince on Roman if Vince was still behind him. One, because Vince is obviously just as juiced as any of his guys, but also it hasn't stopped him in the past.

Then again, Vince is crazy.
>>
>>1467582
>And you can't teach that
>>
>>1467872

John Cena isn't that far off in age from AJ Styles. How old was Stone Cold in his prime again?

>New guy

He is established and over with the crowd within MONTHS. They knew who he was when he debuted. Not much time needed to stardom.
>>
I can't help but feel a LITTLE bit bad for Roman, he had been improving, albeit gradually, in the ring and it's not his fault he was given such horrible material by creative, even if he did give stiff deliveries anyway.

On the other hand, he's always come off like an entitled, thankless dipshit in shoot interviews and he pissed hot at the worst possible time, so I guess I don't feel very bad, after all.
>>
>>1467872
You should probably go outside sometime FedoRamen
>>
>2 heels being the face of your top brands

Hmmmm, smells like bullshit to me
>>
>>1467872
>AJ
>new guy

even if they've never watched a second of TNA, the overwhelming majority of WWE fans at the very least knew of AJ so he's hardly "new"
>>
Wow did a smark actually write that fud? Get help and get worked by based Roman
>>
People will quickly tire of Finn balor and his three move set. Which is all kicks/stomps.
I just don't see it lasting for him.
>>
>>1468447
FedoRamen seething with rage.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.