[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are female wrestlers so hot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: CHjB0TB.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
CHjB0TB.jpg
90 KB, 1080x1080
Lisa Marie Varon is 45 and is still very fuckable.
>>
>45
>>
They stay in shape
>>
File: image.png (232 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232 KB, 500x648
Still hot as ever. Didn't her husband cheat on her and leave her? What a dumb ass.
>>
>>1413854
>Former WWE Diva and TNA Knockout Lisa Marie Varon (Tara, Victoria) recently appeared on Jim Ross' Ross Report podcast and talked about her time with TNA. She said the company was so disorganized that she once learned about being booked for a pay-per-view by reading the announcement on Twitter but still had no travel information and hadn't even been told about the booking.

Varon, who owns The Squared Circle pizza restaurant in Chicago, talked about how she once spent $6,000 of her own money to promote a TNA event in Chicago. She did a lot of promotion for the show, without being asked to, and wasn't happy when TNA sent her posters for the show that featured another Knockout instead of Varon, a local celebrity. Varon says she talked with Dixie Carter about all she did to help the company and all Dixie had to say was, "Yeah, I heard."

Varon also talked about how two people in the TNA office sent an e-mail to the roster telling them to promote another pizza shop in Chicago as the best pizza they have ever had. Varon found out about this and blew up at TNA's Bruce Prichard. She told Prichard, "The day I quit my job, I am going to punch that c**t in the face."

This threat was referring to Dixie and Varon said Prichard responded, "You'll be doing all of us a favor."
>>
>>1413854
she's mental though
>>
>>1413827
If you want to fuck her so bad, go to a wrestlecon, she will usually be the next table to Tommy Dreamer. Flirt with her a bit, get her number. She is ever ready to fuck.

She hits on the interviewer here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kAuR5bkRZc

"You have my number, call me...just kidding"
>>
>>1413827
Because they're athletes and generally keep themselves in tip top shape.

>>1413867
>she once spent $6,000 of her own money to promote a TNA event in Chicago. She did a lot of promotion for the show, without being asked to
Dumb as fuck
>"The day I quit my job, I am going to punch that c**t in the face."
This is based though. Seems like a fun lady.
>>
>>1413827
Cuz Victoria is GOAT
>>
>>1413854
Her husband is a body builder himself, he had a fling with an employee of the restaurant. Lisa fired her. However, when Lisa went back to California, she got security camera footage of that woman still working there. He hasn't left her, but he stays in Chicago managing the restaurant while she's in California, wrestling here and there.
>>
>>1413827
Because she still competes in the ring at that age, and is a fitness icon
>>
>>1413827
I wish she was younger so she could btfo all the women's "wrestlers" they have today
>>
>>1413870
That interviewer was awkward as fuck. She does give the impression that she is ready to fuck though. She was very touchy with him.
>>
File: 4kwWLB5.jpg (74 KB, 718x718) Image search: [Google]
4kwWLB5.jpg
74 KB, 718x718
>>
>>1413887
I get why her husband cheated on her after watching that. She seems too extroverted, the type that talks too much, over enthusiastic about everything. Probably doesn't give you space. The types you'd get irritated, bored with after few hours.

I guess I was in love with her On screen persona.
>>
File: BORk.gif (426 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
BORk.gif
426 KB, 300x170
>>1413827
Got to she her fight Mickie James last night at House of Hardcore, still both hot as ever.
>mfw
>>
Reminder that she had a GOAT finisher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LBp5w-ZdIc
>>
File: kevinowens2[1].jpg (83 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
kevinowens2[1].jpg
83 KB, 500x485
>she was fatass KO tag partner.
>>
MMmm would very much like to see her pusy and her put it on my face and she cum and it is good for me and for her
>>
>>1413891
M-Muh dick , Miss AJ.
>>
>>1413999

Calm down, pajeet.
>>
>>1413827
It might have something to do with the constant working out, not getting pregnant and ruining their bodies, and the fact that about 75% of the reason they have their job is due to looks.
>>
File: lisa frog.png (126 KB, 541x555) Image search: [Google]
lisa frog.png
126 KB, 541x555
>>1413827
>>
File: bonin5.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bonin5.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
Lifting is essential for women to be attractive, and staying is shape is essential to countering aging.
>>
File: Meiko Satomura.jpg (13 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Meiko Satomura.jpg
13 KB, 400x600
>not wanting a real woman who actually knows how to wrestle
>>
>>1414088
Kaitlyn is a little too much last few years. I stopped following her because she turned into a man. And her husband is fucking gross. Lisa Varon at least has her femininity.
>>
I'd like to date someone like Lisa Marie so I wouldn't have to try to talk to her that much since I'm naturally quiet
>>
>>1414155
is he autistic?
>>
>>1414134
Victoria could wrestle tho
>>
>>1414157
probably
>>
File: 3oSIAn5.jpg (36 KB, 501x366) Image search: [Google]
3oSIAn5.jpg
36 KB, 501x366
>>1414066
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.