[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should people chant at Roman when he returns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: rom.jpg (42 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
rom.jpg
42 KB, 600x300
I have a few ideas:
>no one missed you
>who's your dealer?
>one more time
Any other suggestions?
>>
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>1409395
>Any other suggestions?
Yeah, have sex
>>
>>1409398
this would be great
>>
>>1409398
Good one, but he could defuse by giving "the guy" promo.
>>
>>1409410
Well then people could chant "Seth rekt you".
>>
>>1409395
Too soon
>>
>>1409395
YOU STILL SUCK
YOU STILL SUCK
YOU STILL SUCK
>>
>no one missed you

that aught to do the trick nicely
>>
How about we just wait and see where creative takes him. After a month I won't mind seeing him again.
>>
ROIDMAN REIGNS
ROIDMAN REIGNS
ROIDMAN REIGNS
>>
>>1409395
I dislike Ramen, but smarks chanting dumbass shit when they're out there trying to cut promos is dumb. I'll love Austin forever, but the WHAT chant is one of the worst things to ever happen to pro wrestling. This is the age of the crowd trying to get themselves over.
>>
>>1409496
Agreed. The crowd trying to get themselves over is just embarrassing. At least the CM punk chants have mostly gone away.
>>
>YOU'RE THE BAD GUY
>>
File: 1458790864354.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1458790864354.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>1409487
>>
>>1409496
In this case the crowd is trying to be edgy to spite Roman or get under his skin.

Then Roman retorts back and these smarks shut up like betas and proceed to tell the internet how they "rattled" and "shook" Roman.
>>
steeeeeroids like they do the boring chant
>>
>they think Roman cares

Kek
>>
Not to burst anyone's bubble but Roman violating the wellness policy could also mean he failed to provide a sample like Hornswoggle did.
>>
"No One Missed You" is particularly vicious.

(I love it.)
>>
>>1409395
Roman Reigns would be the perfect heel.

Why doesn't WWE let it happen? He has the potential to be the new heel HHH
>>
All your chants are useless because at the end of the day, the WWE controls the mics and Roman Reigns doesn't give a shit if you shitcant at him.

At this point, you're just trying too hard to be hateful and disrespectful so you can post about it on Twitter.

>>1409955
>Why doesn't WWE let it happen?
Why would they? Turning him heel won't fix the problems that he has. It won't add new wrestling moves, it won't improve the lines fed to him and it won't get him over.

He's better as an internet fan nuclear bomb, his entrance music alone triggers all the beer drinking dudes.
>>
File: 1462321856012.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462321856012.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>1409395
"No one missed you" is savage for his returning night, then "Roman Roids" every time after
>>
YOU'RE A COKEHEAD
YOU'RE A COKEHEAD
YOU'RE A COKEHEAD
>>
File: freak.jpg (17 KB, 236x458) Image search: [Google]
freak.jpg
17 KB, 236x458
Steroids chant like Steiner in WCW
>>
>>1409955
Heels usually need mic skills or at least personality.

>>1409968
>At this point, you're just trying too hard to be hateful and disrespectful so you can post about it on Twitter.
>"he's better as a face that isn't over"

Shut up /wwe/ cuck
>>
>>1409990

Reigns comes across a ton more charismatic and natural when he's not having to play Samoan Cena. He'd probably do ok as a heel.
>>
>>1410006
m8 I've seen his interviews on Destruction of The Shield

He's fucking boring
>>
>>1409990
He won't be over as a heel either, and he's not even a face in every sense of the word.
>>
>>1410014
At least if he's a heat vacuum as a heel it won't be completely embarrassing.

He's the new Sheamus anyway, so who cares about him at all?

Reigns is a failed investment.
>>
ok this is just getting mean now
>>
File: 1466445410377.png (269 KB, 362x444) Image search: [Google]
1466445410377.png
269 KB, 362x444
>>1410028
>>
>>1410022
triggering manchildren is never embarrassing

>He's the new Sheamus anyway
all this salt lel
>>
>>1409496
A lot of the hate directed at roman is just epic "us smarks amirite?" memeing for casual/fairweather fans who want to feel like they're outsmarting WWE when they know perfectly well what they're doing.

The louder your reaction is the longer someone will get pushed.
>>
Please have sex, please have sex
>>
>>1410046
>le people shit on him for being trash look at how cool I am for liking him

It's ogre anti-smark. You lost. Give it up.

>>1410051
>people dumping on Ramen are casual/fairweather fans

You. Fucking. WOT.
>>
>>1410058
>i can't read

fuck off maffew
>>
>>1410063
You can't write.
>>
>>1410066
>it's YOUR fault im an idiot
>>
>>1410058
FUCK YOU SMARK REEE IT'S NOT OVER
>>
>>1410051
>proceed to chant shit at Roman
>Kevin Dunn mutes the mic
>smarks get BTFO and complain online
>>
>>1410073
WWE will never fail as long as they can get people to pay money to be mad about fake sports
>>
>>1410054
I guess a live sex celebration would be cheered.
>>
File: 1458813131414.gif (1000 KB, 239x241) Image search: [Google]
1458813131414.gif
1000 KB, 239x241
>>1410082
What if Roman has live sex with [your wwe waifu]?
>>
>>1410071
* I'm

You really should work on your grammar.
>>
>>1410115
you should work on having sex, seeking sunlight and losing weight
>>
>>1410124
You should work on getting but hurt on wrestling thread you goof ball. So angry starting to think you know roidmans dealer
>>
>>1410115
But honestly not picking about an apostrophe is also total bull shit like this is 4chan not a school essay you need to stop
>>
>>1410144
I really hope you're the same autismo who was crying about grammar
>>
>>1410124
>BTFO
>memeshit

It's funny every time.

>>1410147
>not a school essay

Sounds like should be doing your homework instead of shitposting on a Balinese supermarionation board underage schoolboy.
>>
SUSPEND HIM AGAIN
SUSPEND HIM AGAIN
SUSPEND HIM AGAIN
>>
WHO ARE YOU is the best option
>>
>>1410343
i like how you did the thing you were acting like you were above in the same post
>>
Why chant anything? I'm sure his push is done for, why give him more shit?

He doesn't beg Vince for a push, Vince gave it to him. He is just the poor guy getting the attack of it and trying his best to do his job. Chanting shit like you can't wrestle is rude as hell because he is trying to at least put on a show for you people who apparently think wrestling is real.
>>
>YOU'RE-STILL-BOR-ING!
In the same way as the YOU-STILL-GOT-IT chants
>>
>>1409400
>Roman run into the ring on the raw before Battleground
>Hits a spear on some heel
>posing on the second rope
>crowd starts chanting
>"Please have sex"
>"please have sex"
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 440x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 440x582
Utter silence. Just nothing. No noise. A completely quiet arena. Then creative/Vince won't know what his reaction is.
>>
knowing crowds, I can imagine

>Steeeeeroids
>You still suck, You still suck
>No chants

and of course

>Boooooooooooooooooooooo

>>1409487
this, honestly
>>
>>1410805
>I'm sure his push is done for
Yeah because Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, HHH and Rey Mysterio stopped being multi-time champions.

If anything they won't present him as a cleancut babyface like John Cena but the Roman Empire lives on.
>>
>>1409395

Really wish you smarks would lose weight. I'm here weeping.
>>
>>1410805

>Trying

Except he actually can wrestle and so can John Cena who was getting the same exact chants just 3 years ago. Smarks are pure cancer to this business.
>>
>I ruin wrestling for kids and women by jeering at Roman
>>
>>1410989
kids and women don't make up the large percent of WWE's audience, I paid to see this show I should be allowed to cheer and boo whoever I want, most women and kids come to see cena not roman
>>
Go back home
>>
>>1409727
Everybody saying this and "dude weed lmao" is just wishful thinking. Roman's the top guy in the company, do you think they'd suspend him for having a shy bladder? Do you think he'd have a "I made a mistake, I'm sorry to my friends and family" tweet ready to go the instant the news broke over some minor technical violation?

He was caught with something in his body that wasn't supposed to be there, end of story. Whether that's PEDs, opiates or hard drugs, we'll probably never know.
>>
I thought the whole anti-smark thing was just a meme but wow some of you idiots actually believe what you're saying, huh.
>>
>>1410088
She's married to his cousin so that would be hilarious.
>>
>>1410989
Roman ruins wrestling for me, I can't ruin him, so I ruin it for his fans. It's a fair trade-off.
>>
>>1410989
>posting Stone Cold
>He doesn't know that he dislikes Roman too.
>>
>>1409395

I would laugh my ass off if the first two made it.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.