[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People still complain about Vince and his cronies not wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1453239787240.jpg (508 KB, 572x600) Image search: [Google]
1453239787240.jpg
508 KB, 572x600
People still complain about Vince and his cronies not wanting to push "vanilla midgets" and reference Daniel Bryan as the fan favorite who almost wasn't allowed to get over, however that leads me to ask this question; If DB finally got his push, but was eventually forced to retire because of his concussion history... Doesn't that mean they were right in not putting a frail little goat faced man in the position of a heavyweight champion and proved most of the fans wrong?

Tl:Dr Vince is smarter than the fans and doesn't listen to them for good reason
>>
>>1407405
Yes, the tumbling ratings and house show numbers are just proof of Vince's genius.
>>
>>1407469
Thats all hhh and steph fault
>>
>>1407473
Go to bed Vince
>>
>position on card affects severity of injuries

Why are /wwe/ shitters this fucking stupid?
>>
>>1407474
Kek
>>
>>1407535

he's less likely to get hurt if he's not a star and therefore wrestling less as well as wrestling other manlets you jackass
>>
>>1407573
If he wasn't elevated to main event he'd still be in the midcard having matches almost every day
>>
>>1407573
>career-ending concussion happened while he was IC Champ and wrestling Sheamus

Everybody wrestles the same schedule, dumbass.

Your basic ignorance of literally everything is astounding.
>>
As a huge vanilla midget fan I'm starting to think this line of thinking is right. Every time they push a vanilla midget, he gets injured. You can't have the face of your company as guys who are more prone to injury.
>>
>>1407573
everyone who isn't a jobber wrestles house shows constantly you idiot
>>
>>1407627
Yeah you can. Orton throws out his shoulder every other month and was in the spotlight for large parts of 2013.
>>
>>1407627
>As a huge vanilla midget fan I'm starting to think this line of thinking is right.
for some reason I don't believe you
>>
>>1407405
Because big guys never got injured.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.