[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a wrestler /asp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_8sBy4HB4.jpg (107 KB, 464x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_8sBy4HB4.jpg
107 KB, 464x720
If you have, how did it go?
>>
>>1456499
I met JBL once. He immediately bent me over a desk and tried to finger my rectum
>>
>>1456499
I met Nash at an airport in Virginia back around 98-99. Didn't make a big deal out of it, just said what's up nash and we high fived, I feel the worse kind of fans of anything are the ones that beg for autographs or pictures unless you meet the person at an event specifically for that.

I did get a picture with Ted Dibiase when he spoke at a college in early 2000s, but he mainly talked religious stuff, although he did claim that Vince McMahon would regularly just give him wads of hundred dollar bills for him to blow on anything and flah around in public because they were still trying to keep kayfabe strong.
>>
I ate Bayley's pussy once, and she let me. Be jealous anons.
>>
>>1456570
How did it taste? Was she shaved?
>>
>>1456499
I met CM Punk once
He asked me if I could fuck his wife because I'm bigger and stronger than him
>>
>>1456499
Yes. I met Becky Lynch at a signing and briefly spoke to Beeg at a show. Both were really cool.
>>
>>1456620
I've met these two as well. Becky is really nice and like a more toned down version of her TV character. Show is funny as hell. I bet he'd be fun to have a beer with.
>>
not a wrestler but I saw Lana at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “O, кaк вы дeлaeтe ceйчac?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “NEMANYA! NEMANYA! NEMANYA!” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her fart as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Gas-X boxes in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to to be Russian and not understand him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the Gas-X and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent currency conversion infetterence,” and then turned around and farted on me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each Gas-X box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by farting really loudly.
>>
>>1456499
A few. Went to WWF Fanfest right before Wrestlemania X at MSG and off the top of my head I remember meeting and getting autographs from Bam Bam Bigelow, Dink, The Bushwackers, Tatanka, and Shawn Michaels. Tatanka and Shawn were the 2 scheduled "superstars" for the official meet and greet part. Tatanka couldn't have been cooler, very engaging. Shawn was a total dick and just signed things and didn't even talk to anyone or look up to take pictures with anyone.

I've worked at an airport for 2 years now and I've seen a few since starting there but don't interact with any of them. I've seen RVD, Kofi Kingston, Becky Lynch, and most recently R-Truth.
>>
>>1456565
That's pretty dope
>>
>>1456588
No need to be constantly asshurt, Ryan.
>>
Shared a van to a hotel with Matt Striker and Tommy Dreamer. The professor was quiet, but Dreamer was super nice, we talked about past house shows i saw him in, all around nice guy.
>>
Met ryback at subway, he's awesome
>>
I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
Met Jeff Hardy in a mall in NC like 15 years ago. Just said I was a fan and he said thanks and shook my hand. I was like 12 years old.

Never been to a WWF live event or convention or anything though.
>>
>>1457238
Did this really happen?

Awesome if it did.
>>
>>1457238
Did he put it in the pooper?
>>
I met Shawn Micheals, X-Pac and Billy Gunn at a meet in greet in some flea market wrestling event. Shawn seemed like he didn't want to be there. Don't blame him there, the place was a shit hole. And X-pac and Billy Gunn showed up like an hour late with X-Pac so high he was barely conscious. He had a limp wrist dead fish handshake and Billy Gunn nearly turned my hand in to powder. It was pretty cool though. Shawn is short as fuck, he hits maybe 5 foot 10 with his cowboy boots on.
>>
Met Miz at E3 in 2010. I asked him what was his favorite stable.

He said [spoiler]The Dungeon of Doom[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Patrician choice[/spoiler]
>>
Met British Bulldog as a kid. I was in awe, dude was fucking massive and really nice to kids
>>
>>1456570
Did she tasted like a retarded orphan with colon cancer?
>>
>>1456499
Met Reigns at a bar

He offered me drugs
>>
Met Hulk Hogan at a Chinese/Vietnamese buffet place. Held the door for him and Brooke and he shook my hand and said "Thanks, brother."
Nothing special at all.
>>
Sgt. Slaughter at a bowling alley.

Shibata in a restaurant.
>>
I saw CM Punk at a grocery store in Chicago last year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>1458422
What did you want him to do? Suck your fucking dick?
>>
Luke Harper bought something at my concessions stand at an arena I used to work at. Seemed like a nice dude. Actually as large as he seemed on tv.

Doesn't really count, but saw Balor practicing his entrance before a house show at the same arena. Bray, Tyson, and a couple other dudes were sitting in the ring shooting the shit. They all did the arm thing with him when he got to the turnbuckle.
>>
>>1458717
The Lana one posted earlier in this thread is the only funny one because it implemented her public fart history in it.
>>
I've met CM Punk, Trish Stratus and Victoria. When I was one of the helpers at a comic con stall.

CM Punk is a total asshole.

Trish was a total asshole too.

Victoria was down to earth, but I expected that, she even asked me to come to her wrestling themed restaurant in Chicago. CM Punk who was sitting on a chair few feet behind writing some stuff interrupted by screaming in the back "Don't it fucking sucks!". Victoria was really humiliated, and gave a nervous smile. She nodded indicated to just ignore him.
>>
I met Rhino while he was doing an indy show in Detroit.
I also say Shawn Micheals at a car show once.
>>
>>1458797
>CM Punk who was sitting on a chair few feet behind writing some stuff interrupted by screaming in the back "Don't it fucking sucks!".
For some reason i don't belive you
>>
>>1460778
I can actually picture him saying this.
>>
>>1460782
So can I, but only as a joke
>>
I met Bret Hart at a Tim Hortons in Calgary, he was a miserable cunt and just glared at me.
>>
>>1460816
Why? Were you staring at him or something?
>>
>>1458797
He would had to have been an OVW brat at time if Trish and Victoria were still around. He was probably peeved at having to be babysat.
>>
>>1456499
Met Big Match John and William Regal (separately) when I was in high school part-time working at Allstate Arena
They were really nice and cool. Seeing Regal being a nice guy was what clued me in about kayfabe
>>
>>1460821
I was wearing a DX shirt
>>
I saw Velvet Sky and Bubba Ray Dudley at a private early screening for a movie. Bubba was dressed very nicely, and Velvet was wearing a get-up not far removed from what she wears on TV.

Bubba looks like a bouncer in a night club. Velvet looks like a barbie doll brought to life. She is a lot skinnier than she looks on TV, and her boobs are enormous compared to what you are used to seeing on the street (at least for me in the midwest).

I got a very, very heavy vibe of not to approach them coming off of Bubba.
>>
File: 1449787933898.jpg (92 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
1449787933898.jpg
92 KB, 500x617
>>1460839
kek
>>
>>1456499
lel that's not hogan
>>
Was inches from Booker T and my brother got to fist bump him while he was walking to the panel in December at TLC, seems like a nice guy
>>
>>1456499
I met Cryme Tyme when they were still a thing. They were the only dudes signing autographs in my bum fuck town in Mississippi.

Super in character. Hopping around, beating on their chests and talking shit. Shad shook my hand called me "hoss". JTG said I couldn't be hoss because I wasn't country enough. Said I'd be the white guy who hangs with the black folks and is the fall guy because I'm white.
>>
Met sgt. slaughter in columbus at a triple a baseball game. very cool dude, polite and deals well with autistic 45 year olds
>>
I've met Punk, Foley, Benoit, Al Snow, the Briscoes, Styles, McGuiness, Christopher Daniels, Maria, Swoggle...tons of wrestlers.

If you want to meet them ROH shows are the way to go. Most of the guys mill around in the back of the crowd watching matches and shooting the shit like normal dudes, and there's always wrestlers at the merch table willing to sign the DVDs and stuff they sell. Plus depending on the arena, a lot of them hang out a little after the show and will talk & whatever.
>>
>>1456499
At Battleground 13, before the show, Cameron stopped in her car and talked to a group of us. As I was entering the floor seating tunnel, Matt Bloom, Titus O'Neil and The Miz came out of a side room (they were doing analysis for the preshow) I asked Bloom if I could shake his hand, and we shook hands. The Miz patted me on the back, and Titus just hurried by.
Before the show started, Charles Robinson came over and we shook hands. I was sitting next to a woman and her handicapped son, and Robinson brought him an envelope with autographed 8" x 10"s of the entire roster.
Great experience.
>>
>>1461268
You sound like you look like chrischan
>>
I was able to meet The Hardyz after a TNA house show. I shook both of their hands and talked to them a bit before they had to go back to Orlando. They were pretty chill.
>>
>>1458797
I can imagine Punk doing that as a smart ass answer. Obviously not serious.
>>
>>1461268
Based lil naitch
>>
>>1457291
I met shawn in houston and he's at least 6'1
>>
>>1456499
Met Hogan at an airport

He tried to crush my hand when I went to shake it
>>
>>1461319
I don't understand why you'd associate me with that autistic fuck...
This was the first time I posted here, so, fuck you and your constant misuse of the word "cuck."
I seriously hope somebody close to you gets cancer.
>>
>>1461640
Based hulkster
>>
>>1463237
Defintiely Chris chan himself
>>
>>1456658
I love these
>>
>>1456982
My parents met Shawn Michaels and said he was an asshole. Not really surprising
>>
>>1457238
Which continents? I really hope one's Antarctica
>>
>>1458422
>hulk hogan called him brother
>nothing special
You ungratefull sod
>>
>>1456570
Get out, Finn. Go put on your makeup.
>>
Ran into Eddie guerrero once backstage. We asked for his autograph, he ignored us, looked at security and said "I thought it was secure back here." Fucking coke headed cocksucker.
>>
used to hang out in Ric Flair's bar in Charlotte a lot. when things got busy he'd serve us beers, bring out food, he was right in there working with everybody else. saw him at the beer store almost every weekend in that white 5.0 he had back in the mid 80s, sometimes hanging with Lex Lugar. saw Arn Anderson a lot at the Quincy's in Carmel Commons, that fucker could eat. in the 90s my wife worked in Ballentyne on the south side and she saw him there a lot. he damn near ran into her once in that black Jag he had then. oh, and Ron Garvin at Shoney's once.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.