[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The build-up to the heel turn ends tomorrow night. Roman is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 642x722
The build-up to the heel turn ends tomorrow night.
Roman is finally making his true heel turn.
He's turning on Ambrose tomorrow night on RAW, don't miss it.
>>
So fucking what? I don't care about Roman Reigns anymore because I don't need to
>>
That's about what I figure. Either:

A: WWE does the normal thing, and turns Reigns on Ambrose out of jealousy from losing the belt.

B: WWE does the dumb thing, which is turn Ambrose on Reigns to try to gain sympathy for Reigns which will backfire. Then you have two tweeners fighting a face that gets booed out of the building.
>>
>>1398484
KYS YA MANLET NERD
>>
>>1398490
Literally this. These are basically the only options WWE has. No more friendly competition like at Fastlane and Roadblock.
>>
Dude, the crowds been treating Reigns like a heel for over a year and a half. A heel turn is the least shocking thing that could happen at his point.
>>
>>1398498
No it's shocking because WWE wouldn't do it because they're stupid
>>
>le heel turn

He won't be turning heel

He will win the title at Summerslam
>>
>>1398509

This.
>>
File: 1466372343952.gif (3 MB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
1466372343952.gif
3 MB, 200x175
>>1398490
I personally believe that the two tweeners can carry the fued with Roman taking more of a background role. This could be awesome of that happened. Roman isn't that bad in tiny doses
>>
>>1398543
I mean sometimes I like to imagine him as a special needs person who can't help it that he acts like that. Or maybe a robot or alien in a person's skin.

What the fuck is that face
>>
>>1398543
That's basically what happened during the Ambrose talk show segment. Dean and Seth talked circles around Roman.
>>
>>1398490
>Roman is filled with frustration because he believes he should've won, but he took out the ref breaking out of the pedigree, so nobody wants to hear it, making him more frustrated.
>He tries to be happy for Dean at first, congratulate him, say "He's my brother and he took Seth out when I couldn't and I support him." at first, but his bitterness starts to leak through.
>He's watched somebody cash in Money in the Bank and leave the ring with his title three times now. Everytime he looks at Dean, all he can see is Seth Rollins' and Sheamus' boots hitting him in the face when he was already down.
>He snaps and spears Dean in the middle of a promo against Seth.
>Turns around and spears Seth next.
>New monster heel has arrived.

Pull the fucking trigger.
>>
>>1398571
>Pull the fucking trigger.
They should. But they won't.
>>
File: 1428546787224.jpg (39 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1428546787224.jpg
39 KB, 225x225
Shield triple threat at SummerSlam and the big dog wins his belt back.
>>
Absolutely not going to happen.
WWE has proven their utter inability to capitalize on or continue with a good decision. MITB was a one off teaser to keep up the hopes of the handful of fans they have left. Tomorrow its back to shitty Super Roman being booked like ass as usual and shoved down our throats.

Guaranteed.
>>
>>1398543
>not that bad in tiny doses
when has he ever...
>>
>>1398490
Knowing wwe, (B) is probably what will happen.
>>
>>1398543
>Roman
>background
Hahahahahahahaha.
Have you not been watching wwe the past 2 years? Roman is the centerpiece of the entire company. He isn't taking a background role. If anything Dean will, even as champion.
>>
My shitty fantasy booking:
>HHH returns on Raw to talk about new GM
>Seth goes to HHH, says he'll be ready to take Dean at Battleground.
>HHH say he's weak, and that he needs to prove himself to show he can beat dean.
>Books him in 3 matches on Raw
>Opening against Ziggler, wins handily
>Looks cocky, HHH tells him he knows who can wipe that smile off his face
>Rusev comes out, barely beat by Seth after coming close to making Seth tap
>HHH tells him if he can go 3 for 3, he'll let him have the rematch
>HHH has seth go head to head with KO
>KO beats seth since he's weaker after his fight
>HHH tells Seth he's trying his patience, but he'll get one more chance
>Seth vs. Reigns, Battleground, #1 contendership
>Roman knows seth better this time around, pulls off a close win
>After the match
>HHH comes down
>Looks like he'll beat down Reigns
>They shake hands instead
>Beat down seth
Crowd is now all behind Seth and all against Roman
>Roman vs. Dean, SummerSlam
>HHH vs. Seth, SummerSlam
>HHH tells seth he always knew he was weak, and that he's nothing more than a watered-down HHH
>Roman is now heeling it up, justifying his actions with "muh keedz" and "muh bbygurl"
SLAMMERSUMMER SUPERSLAM
>HHH vs. Seth is co-main
>HHH taunts Seth constantly, telling him he wouldn't be here without him
>Seth holds back his anger
>End of match
>Seth hits pedigree
>Goes for pin
>But hesitates
>Goes to top rope
>Phoenix splash for the win
>Main event
>Dean vs. Roman
>Roman gets the ref to help him
>Ref ignores rope chokes, closed fist strikes, and more heelish tactics
>Dean pulls through
>11:15 at night
>Crowd is insane
>Roman sets up for superman
>Chorus of boos
>Hits it
BUT
>Dean is right by the ropes
I know, wackyline is a bit stupid, but if Dean stays over, it'll work
>Dean hits the wackyline
>Reigns is down
>Crowd explosive
>Reigns is up
>IT'S THE DIRTY DEEDS, LOOK AT THIS LUNATIC MAGGLE
>Ambrose pins
>1, 2, 3
>Clean win
>Whole crowd goes home explosive, 2 new babyfaces and a new heel made
>>
>>1398477
I certainly hope so. Tonight's match with Rollins teased it so hard. Definitely excited for RAW tomorrow,
>>
>>1398608
>Ancient tripfag from begone days of /sp/

What ever happened to this fag?
>>
>>1398631
Ran out of space, but on a scale from 1/10, how autistic is it?
>>
File: Smile.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>1398640
You could certainly do worse. I'd be down for it, but only if we eventually get a Shield Triple Threat at WM33. I will grant this booking... an 8/10, would mark.
>>
>>1398640
One change.

>Seth has HHH set up for the pedigree.
>Hesitates, doesn't do the pedigree
>HHH reverses, goes for his own pedigree. Seth breaks out, superkicks HHH. HHH goes down.
>Seth hits a Phoenix Splash for the win.

Instead of hitting it and using another move for the finish, he gives it up entirely and doesn't use the Pedigree again.
>>
>Roman working the match as a heel bullying babyface Seth around
He has to be turning. Otherwise I have no idea what the fuck WWE is doing, for the 99th time this month. It won't happen. It should. It'd make sense. Roman would be better off as a heel. But it won't happen.
>>
>>1398664
Ooh! Yeah. I like this.
>>
I'M NOT A GOOD GUY
I'M NOT A BAD GUY
I'M NOT THE GUY
I'M JUST A BIG GUY

4 U

BALEE DAT

Reigns finally puts on the mask tomorrow night.
>>
>>1398669
This desu, the whole time I was watching I was just thinking that there's no way they're keeping Roman face. But they are. Fuck this company.
>>
>>1398631
so basically you want the whatculture version of the HHH vs Seth match, the face turn, and your heel turn is shit. Would be better if Reigns turned on Dean instead, Seth doesn't go through H at all for the rematch, and it's a triple threat at the next ppv.
>>
>>1398477
>Something similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy-9AN39t3I
How hard would you mark?
>>
>>1398669
Roman always taunts his opponents especially if he's getting booed hard.
>>
>>1398636
>>1398636
That's not tensnake, that's the nickelback kid
>>
>>1398477
This would be the perfect time to reinvent his character. He seems so generic compared to Seth and Dean. Get rid of the Shield attire, and make him a badass threatening heel like he was in the Rollins match and he'd be golden
>>
File: smugsami.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smugsami.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Can you imagine if they're serious with Dean actually holding onto the Championship?

Imagine Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles main eventing a PPV like Survivor Series
>>
>>1398571
Would be based but it's more like

>Roman goes out to congratulate Dean
>Dean turns on him and attacks him
>"BOTH BROTHERS HAVE TURNED ON ROMAN NOW!"
>Face reigns has to end the shield himself
>>
>>1398780
Taunting yes, bullying no. He was literally pushing poor babyface Seth around the ring, yelling at him and being overly aggressive against a passive opponent. That's not the taunts of a babyface. Those are heel mannerisms.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.