[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Seth wins clean >Based Dean finally champion >AJ goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8
File: DEANO.png (2 MB, 1366x770) Image search: [Google]
DEANO.png
2 MB, 1366x770
>Seth wins clean
>Based Dean finally champion
>AJ goes over Cena

GOAT PPV 10/10 ENTERTAINMENT
>>
Deanetty fucking sucks.
>>
>>1398016
>Boring Tag Team Match
>Boring Divas Match
>Boring Sheamus vs Apollo Crews Match
>Boring Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin Match

GOAT PPV 10/10?
No.
>>
>>1398055
Only the divas match was boring
>>
>>1398063
>Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin not being boring

Kek
>>
>>1398055
>Boring stuff no one cares about

still 10/10
>>
yeah I was sportsentertained tonight
>>
The annoying part is both Cena and Reigns can claim babyface clean wins due to ref bumps.
>>
>>1398016
Can I please have a webm of Kevin breaking his back? PLEASE

It was the best spot I watched in a looong time
>>
The opening tag match was a serious clusterfuck, and the PPV didn't recover from that train wreck until the AJ/Cena match which was match of the night in my books. I'm pleased with the outcome of the AJ/Cena match, MiTB and clean Seth win and cash in but the matches just felt awkward and clumsy at times. Other matches, just didn't care, like the women's tag match. (except the Cena/AJ match felt solid 4.5/5 stars)
>>
>>1398055
Literally sleep through these matches and woke up when cena's music hit. Ppv was 10/10 for me
>>
>>1398016
You forgot Based "Happy Father's Day" Rusev
>>
File: 1428807548540.jpg (71 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1428807548540.jpg
71 KB, 800x804
Romarks btfo! Ramen losing clean to jasethy. Fucking hilarious you a sad fat fucks.
>>
>>1398133
>ref bump
>clean
>>
>>1398133
Now you smarks can't complain about Roman never losing clean.
Look who's laughing now!
>>
>>1398153
>ref bump that reigns caused

hue
>>
File: 1462562144108.png (396 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462562144108.png
396 KB, 960x960
>AJ can't win clean
>The Club literally becoming the Wyatts 2.0
>>
>>1398093
Everybody looked gassed coming out. Maybe AC was broke backstage.
>>
REIGNS CAN'T EVEN REMATCH BECAUSE HE WASN'T THE LAST CHAMP
>>
>Dean Ambrose champion
>Wyatts not yet returned

You do know what's coming on Raw?

Yep, the never-before-seen, totally novel concept of a Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose -feud.
>>
>>1398404
>implying Kevin and Seth aren't double teaming him tommorow
>>
>>1398055
I thought Sheamus performed really well with Crewes, and that Natty's heel turn made the divas match more interesting. Regardless though, no amount of filler shit could detract from the quality of wrestling and booking in the main matches.
>>
>dat game 7 of thrones

Based Sunday.
>>
>>1398079
yeah, this is shit, all both wins by rollins and styles were total shit, they could've been great but no
why do vince likes that kind of think that much?
>>
>>1398396
So Ambrose VS Rollins Main Event at Battleground followed by Shield Triple Threat Main Event for SummerSlam?
>>
>>1398693
No
that's being saved for mania you idiot
>>
>>1398697
Can they realistically stretch it out that long though?
>>
>>1398700
Yes, they overstretch plenty of stuff this is a miniature stretch
just have a few other guys pop up to separate them for short intervals. Owens will likely pop up tomorrow for one.
Have it be a long term feud but not necessarily fighting every week is basically what I'm saying
>>
>>1398707
Eh. I think I'd rather they do it now, but we'll see. Knowing WWE, they will wait.
>>
>>1398404
Another record low deanetty raw
>>
>>1398079
Reigns took out the ref himself breaking the pedigree, he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I missed the ref bump in Cena/Styles, who was at fault there?
>>
>>1398728
Thanks. Don't really plan on attacking anyone over this. I'm just happy Seth won and less happy that he immediately lost, but at least it was to Ambrose. IMHO, Dean's WHC run is LONG overdue.
>>
>>1398728
He didn't attack me because I'm a /wooo/kie and haven't said bad shit about Deano
my only complaint is we blew our load all in one night
I believe Owens should have won but it's still good (then my fantasy booking of Owens cashing in after shield triple threat at mania and stealing Dean's first title to nuclear heat could have [but wouldn't have] come true)
>>
>>1398016
Have you thought about suicide?
>>
>>1398742
Yes
>>
>>1398747
Call me a newfag if you must, but who exactly is this Carter? i keep hearing about him, but I guess I'm late to the party.
>>
>>1398164
what does that have to do with it being clean or not
>>
requesting 'you seem upset' with dean image instead of roymen reigns
>>
>>1398016
This entire ppv only had a couple good matches, and that's because it actually involved the audience on some level. Also helps that the announce team was tolerable to a degree.
>AJ vs Cena was a good match with a stupid finish because SWERVED
>JBL's kayfabe mark-out
>Dunn and Vince are desperate to the point of using JBL to mock their viewers
Otherwise, it was a good match and honestly, it could have been saved until Summerslam IMO. Having this "thrice in a lifetime" bullshit every time a great feud develops is stupid and overdone.
>Reigns vs Rollins
Honestly, it was Rollins carrying and Reigns actually being decent in-ring. The heel insults Reigns spat actually made it that much more worth seeing. Downside was another referee injury ending in a finish that should have come naturally.
>MiTB was a spot-fest with KO's murder via Sami Zayn and a couple other good parts being the only real highlights.
>Titus vs Rusev was worth it for the "Do you see your children!?!" shit and "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" from based Rusev
>New Day's bantz were meh and the entire match was a botchamania gold mine.
>Diva's match was entirely missable and Natty's heel turn was kind of okay
>Sheamus vs Crews was a thing
>Corbin vs Ziggles was totally unnecessary and an utter waste of time
Overall, the matches were bad and the brand split is about the only thing anyone has to look forward to at this point. Even Battleground is looking to suck.
>Cena vs AJ part 2
>Somebody vs New Day
>Corban vs Ziggles Part 200
>Diva's because piss break
>Sheamus vs Crews: Irish Boogaloo
>Rusev vs Swagger
>Rollins and Reigns for No. 1 Contendership, shenanigans and Triple Threat at Summerslam
>Some other irrelevant shit ft Owens/Zayn/Jericho/Dorrito/Cesaro/Miz
Honestly, the product is in a bad state right now.
>>
>>1398771
That's frightening. Really, I'm a bigger mark for Rollins, but Ambrose is a close second and he just won the WHC, so here I am with an Ambrose trip.
>>
>>1398763
Cena/Styles legit got me ranting to my gf about how much I hated that finish. All I wanted was for Cena to lose clean. Why is that so damn hard for WWE to execute (besides the obvious)?
>>
>implying Rusev didn't steal the whole PPV with that promo
>>
>>1398016
Seth didn't win clean though.
>>
>>1398782
How many times did Haitch lose clean? Hogan? Any guy that isn't a friend of Vince's can lose clean. It's when you're rubbing shoulders with the boss that your clean loss record is in the single digits (for the most part).
>>
>>1398796
I dunno, I guess this legit dream match meant more than Vince's will and should have ended in proper fashion. Y'know, like Owens/Cena I did. But like many things in the WWE, I was wrong about it.
>>1398797
What a faglord.
>>
>>1398802
If you want legit endings, Rock vs Cena and Owens vs Cena are about the only ones that come to mind. Oh, and both matches for Punk vs Cena.
>>
>>1398807
Rock/Cena leaves a bad taste in my mouth because of the whole "Once in a Lifetime" lie. But you're not wrong.
>>
>>1398811
If the rumor mill is to be believed, Roman and Seth are bound for RAW, so Dean probably is too.
>>
>>1398812
>Rock/Cena leaves a bad taste in my mouth because of the whole "Once in a Lifetime" lie

If rumors are to be believed, Rock/Cena was supposed to be a trilogy but some shit with Dwayne or Cena (can't remember which) prevented them from having a pt 3. If I have it right, pt 3 was a CENAWINSLOL with The Rock basically "passing the torch".

>D.Bryan vs Cena
I didn't mind Haitch being part of that one, simply because it was another legit loss and a good match aside. Hell, the build to it was amazing.
>>
>>1398826
I'd imagine it was Rock's acting career if nothing else.
>>
>>1398819
I'll probably dip back and forth depending on who goes where.
>>
>>1398791
>extra 1 second to kick out of spear isnt a clean win

stupid romark
>>
>>1398828
I mean, count your blessings that we didn't get that match after the "twice in a lifetime" thing. Personally, Cena being "demoted" to US title and defending once a week was the best part of RAW at the time. Rollins holding the belt was fine, too, but those godawful Authority storylines and shitty booking really hurt what they had going.
>>
>>1398839
He's talking about the ref getting knocked out, which is retarded because that in itself was kayfabe on Roman iirc
>>
>>1398839
It was clearly more than a second. I don't like Roman.
>>
>>1398725
BMJ. He had Styles up for the AA, swung Styles leg into the ref.
>>
File: 1459756838981.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459756838981.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>1398763
>KO's murder via Sami Zayn
kek not the first ladder murder Sami did to KO either. I love it Maggle.
>>
File: Simone_Lenoir.png (912 KB, 1436x1077) Image search: [Google]
Simone_Lenoir.png
912 KB, 1436x1077
There. Now that fucking worthless mid-life crisis faggot Jericho can finally get the fuck out of the E

Go back to your shitty numetal band Jericho don't you have enough Coke Money yet that's the only reason why you're even back
>>
>>1398936
Pls lose weight
>>
>>1398938

S T U P I D I D I O T
>>
>literally shit 1/10 ppv
>hurrr 10/10

Smarks are so fucking stupid and workable. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1398954

The 1st hour and a half of the PPV was literally a bad Raw taping wheras the other half was some semblance of a B-PPV

Rollins/Reigns had a terrible build but it was a better match than Styles/Cena
>>
>>1398016
idk the new day match felt jew political
>nigga kicking a skinhead before 3 count on another cucked white
>>
>>1398557
Because that's how heels win you absolute, complete idiot.
>>
>>1398782
>losing clean in the first match of a feud they very clearly want to stretch out until Summerslam
Being unsatisfied is kinda the point here
>>
Didn't watch the Pre-show
>Tag Match
Eh, nothing exceptional. Would be better if it was tornado tag match with titles hanged above the ring. It also kind of looked like Enzo actually got a 3 count.
6/10
>Baron vs Ziggler
A literal shitfest with "boring" chants. Ziggler is too repetitive in everything he does, never innovates and always oversells to much.
3/10
>Divas
>divas
>Crews vs Sheamus
Nothing exceptional, just the usual heel Sheamoose work and nothing else. Obviously didn't end clean.
5/10
>AJ vs Cena
MOTN for me. Great start, shame it got a lot slower later on but the match itself was great and a lot of counters were really good. Shame about the finish.
8/10
>MITB match
I expected a bit more. It wasn't bad but I didn't see any "oh fuck" moments other than Owens taking a bump on the ladder that was not laying flat on the mat. Dean's win wasn't as good as it could be as he barely did shit in that match.
7/10
>Rusev vs Titus
Didn't expect much because Titus is a shitter. Good heel work by Rusev and after the match taking the piss on his sons was good.
6/10 mostly because of based Rusev
>Seff vs Roman
The match should end with spear countered into pedigree. Nothing exceptional, good work by both of them.
6.5/10
>Dean's cash in
Could be better. I honestly don't like Dean when it comes to his in ring work as it's sloppy and boring, especially the rebound clothesline he does that looks like shit every single time. Let's see if anything changes though. Inb4 Roman gets the title back on RAW
6/10
>>
>Reigns kicking out of a superplex into a falcon's arrow

He's literally Samoan Cena, but without the organic push, charisma or work ethic.
>>
>caring about match results over match quality

Have sex
>>
File: Rusev-New.png (276 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
Rusev-New.png
276 KB, 660x400
>>1398016
you are forgetting pic related cutting the best promo in years...

YOU SEE YOUR FATHER RIGHT THERE!?
HE'S A LOSER!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!
>>
>>1398071
>still 10/10

By definition, the existence of said boring stuff means it's not.
The entire first hour and a half or so was dead-air.
>>
>>1399076
Everyone's kicked out of that, it's like Seth's superman punch
>>
>>1399076
>marks still exist
>>
>>1398055
>Implying these weren't ranging from mediocre to pretty good.
Holy shit you faggot.
>>
>>1398054
Have a cry.
>>
>>1398153
>Roman gets a huge rest.
>Implying it wouldn't have been done and dusted regardless.
His advantage plus Rollins advantage cancelled each other out, it's clean.
>>
>>1399163
>mediocre things can exist on a 10/10 PPV

How has Vince dragged your standards down so low? How does your trailer even get internet?
>>
File: 1438382215049 (1).gif (971 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1438382215049 (1).gif
971 KB, 150x150
>>1398954
>They didn't do EXACTLY what I wanted them to do in my head.
>1/10

No son, you are the smark that is getting worked.
>YFW
>>
>>1399173
>bootyblasted shills in full force
>>
>>1398763
Adam Blampied?
Is that you?
>>
>>1398016
>ton of filler
>Cena/AJ, as a match, was kinda underwhelming and too slow-paced, though it told a good story that both competitors held up on
>ME was good but forgettable
>decent swerve, I guess

>this is what you "people" consider 10/10

Not even saying I hated it, but Christ. Vince feeds you scraps and you lose your shit about how it's the best thing ever.
You're well-trained little pups, aren't you?
>>
File: 1382732657610.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1382732657610.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>1398016
>>
>>1399174
Yes you are :^)
>>
>>1399184
stay mad vince
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.