[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He can't actually CLIMB the ladder, can he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (2 MB, 256x288) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 256x288
He can't actually CLIMB the ladder, can he?
>>
>>1392809
Of course he can you dumb twat
>>
>>1392814
I'm sorry KO, i'm not trying to say you're fat or anything, just, you can't even make it to the ring without getting winded yknow?
>>
>>1392809
Fat fuck needs that special giant ladder Big Show used to use.
>>
that gif really makes you think Vince is right
>>
>>1392809
Do you mean figuratively or literally
>>
>>1392892
Literally
>>
They have special ladders that will be able to support his weight.
>>
actually climbing the ladders is the worst part of ladder matches

bumps through ladders is where it's at
>>
>>1392930
This is why no one likes Indy shit
>>
>>1392930
I watched that a few times, the webm, not the match and it occurred to me, where the fuck is the belt or whatever that is supposed to be suspended above the ring?
>>
>>1393032
it's out of camera attached to a vent

when zayn get it the whole vent screen falls on his head as well
>>
File: romanfan.jpg (24 KB, 442x233) Image search: [Google]
romanfan.jpg
24 KB, 442x233
>>1393024
>no one likes indy shit
>>
>>1392809

Why does Kevin Owens wrestle in a t-shirt?
>>
>>1392930

Such garbage """wrestling"""
>>
>>1393648
He's f[spoiler]a[/spoiler]t
>>
>>1392809
I'm an insider, and they added KFC inside the briefcase to rib Owens
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.